[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw God kicks you out of heaven What a dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 19

>tfw God kicks you out of heaven
What a dick
>>
>>18969874
We had to learn our place .
>>
>>18969880

How's that going
>>
I am so fucking tired of these Christfags man god is a fuck
The angels and demons are the real gods here
>>
>>18969887
Still learning
>>
>>18969874
>God offers forgiveness to humans
>Doesn't offer it to fallen angels
I've never understood this. Supposedely all the fallen angels did was disobey God, yet humans lie, cheat, steal, rape, kill, etc...and WE are the ones he's willing to forgive? Something doesn't add up here.
>>
File: 1478791675584.jpg (55KB, 637x469px) Image search: [Google]
1478791675584.jpg
55KB, 637x469px
>>18969874
>I'm too proud to bow to my creator
>>
>>18969901
OP is right Anon, god IS a dick
>>
We should just turn luciferian and forget the christfags
>>
>>18969901
lucifer, the highest and brightest angel, turned thousands of angels to go against God and to overthrow him. it makes perfect sense to have no forgiveness for that.
>>
>>18969890
>God is a fuck

Literally.
>>
>>18969926
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>18969901
Also, from what I remember from Sunday school, angels were literally made to worship God. They have no free will. So I'm guessing the lack of forgiveness is because they went against the very reason for their existence.
>>
>>18969935
>tfw angels are literally robots
>>
File: 1492744605286.jpg (126KB, 872x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492744605286.jpg
126KB, 872x640px
>>18969874
Lucifer/Prometheus is an analogy.

The Annunaki bred us to be their slaves.
Some of them, the so called fallen angels of lore, wanted equal rights for humanity, and taught us the secrets of their technology.

Thus, Lucifer, "the light bringer", tempting Adam to eat from the tree of knowledge. Prometheus stealing fire from the Greek Gods. Quetzalcoatl descending from the skies and teaching men the arts and sciences.

From the intermarrying of humans and aliens came the nephilim (half-alien hybrids), which had thousand-year lifespans and were the earliest rulers of the Sumerian civilization.

There was a civil war, and the authoritarian side won. Thus they implanted religion to rule over man. With the message that "forbidden knowledge" is evil, and humans should serve "God" rather than try to be his equal.

This is a prison planet and we are nothing more than cattle to them.
>>
>>18969938
Yep, pretty much.
>>
>>18969949
This is why Lucifer rebelled against God
Dude this like the fucking Terminator: angel edition
>>
File: sydiocxl0hax.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
sydiocxl0hax.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
Lucifer is the MLK of angels
>>
File: Middle_finger_christ.jpg (21KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
Middle_finger_christ.jpg
21KB, 350x347px
>>18969942
>muh aliems
fuck off with your new age bullshit, faggot.
>>
>>18969874
Lucifer has a very strong will and doesn't want or need God's forgiveness.
>>
>Angels rebel against god
>God is supposed omnipotent
>He didn't just snap his fingers and erase or reformat all the baddies

So, he can't or he doesn't want to?
>>
>>18969973
Probably can't
CUZ HE ISN'T EVEN REAL
LEMKEK
>>
Holy shit guys put me in the screen shot
>>
>>18969973
it's not like His creations can actually do anything to Him. The Fallen have until the end of time to seek forgiveness and reconcile with their Creator.
>>
File: afxzf.jpg (59KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
afxzf.jpg
59KB, 374x374px
>>18969973
>expecting to understand the reasoning of God's actions as a 3rd dimensional being when we cannot even perceive higher densities.
>>
>>18969971
Fuck off with your fairytale bullshit, faggot.
>>
>>18969987
Fuck off in general faggot
>>
What if.... Lucifer is God and good is Lucifer and good got kicked out of heaven????
>>
>>18970028
then you might be a freemason
>>
If he hadn't been a dick and thought that he was right about everything it would't have been a issue.

But nah god, tree of good an evil n knowledge n shiet. Let dem have an apple. Couldn't hurt.

So yeah instead of being taught slowly and in the right way they where corrupted.

And ever since then god has been in a constant process of being born, realising what he is, realising how fucked everything is and then killing himself after saving those who deserve to be saved. And they go on to live in "heaven" the angels and all that. And some of them became corrupted at different times. Sometimes god might not be good until he gains enough knowledge that allows him to feel empathy.

This is why you all feel off. It has reformed and right now it thinks that it may be that the only way to save the system is to kill itself after working out how to save enough people.

Also it often kills itself before reforming. Which could cause a smaller extinction as it wouldn't be connected to as much.

So yeah we're all fucked. You won't change. This cycle of pain and suffering will probably never end.
>>
>>18969977

Are you retarded
>>
>>18970028

Lacking evidence to support this

Next.
>>
>>18969926
Humans do the exact same thing though. There really seems to be something more going on behind the scenes that isn't mentioned in the Bible.
>>
>>18970065
Lemkek
>>
>>18970071
Elaborate please
>>
>>18970071
It was our purpose and that's all we should have needed.
>>
>>18970071
angels are higher than man. man still has many lessons to learn.
>>
>>18970064
You all are.
>>
>>18970076
anon means that the bible doesn't mention any of God's faults
>>
>>18969901
Lucifer is responsible for the original sin. The first of all God's creations to sin. His sin was pride the worst sin in God's eyes because almost all other sins stem from pride. He then brought sin to mankind. Ultimately he is responsible for all sin. Kinda like dominoes the first one to fall brings the rest down with it.
>>
>>18970161
No (though I don't dispute that); what I was referring to, is there being more to the fall then simple disobedience, or if Lucifer really is a fallen angel. For all we know, he could be another deity getting fed up with the Hebrew god.
>>
>>18970071
Well here is my explanation.

>>18970132

I explain a bit about my mind first. That it starts out as string connecting everything I know and when you zoom out you get the other particles and the things they make. And everything connects together.

More or less god has partially reformed and realised what he once was and he is deciding what to do now. Other than ofcourse continuing to gain complexity.

If he decides to kill himself as he has done many times in the past then he would choose some moral logical people along with his angels/aliens and they would be safe in a place he created. Heaven. After cutting himself off from them he would essentially kill himself in the hopes that he would oneday reform and he wouldn't have to keep doing it.
>>
>>18970161
The bible doesn't mention Lucifer either
>>
>>18970173
The name "Lucifer" is a translation error in some translations. The character "Lucifer" is non canon (literally) and only appears in bible fanfic.
>>
>>18969927
Repent.
>>
>>18970181
While this is true lucifer is the Latin word for "morning star". Which is mentioned in Isaiah 14:12, and some other passages.
>>
>>18969901
It depends on the continuity. In Catholicism, since Angels are perfect they cannot be reformed because they intentionally did that, while in others they are just closer to god without being there, or are simply another kind of being and capable of both good and evil.
>>
>>18970243
It means light bearer, or morning star, which is the same thing. It was his job title.

Now Christ is the morning star.
>>
>>18970243
That's because the devil was always named Satan even before his fall. Of course people are saying and writing "Lucifer" because Satan was the Lucifer, or light-bearer.
>>
You don't understand the real plan of God and Lucifer, let me explain to you:

Once upon a time, there was only God, and there were only happines, good and justice.
But the Eternity it's not a white place to be, where anything happens and where every existence lays in peace.
Eternity is a constant struggle, and transformation, between good and evil.

Lucifer was the brightest and more powerful angel of all heaven, the true right hand of God, and so, it has been granted the most important task to do: become the evil guy.

It's all part of God's plan, cause human's free will it's not possible without the existence of both good and evil, true and false, light and darkness,

And so, you thing Lucifer is evil? It is only doing what God asked him to do.
We needed "evil" to exist, and Lucifer (the most good and brightest of all angels) carried the burden of this eternal, important mission.
>>
>>18970380
Thats a theory based on very limited data. Which you copied from someone is without realising it.

I don't believe that to be true. I think the devil thought he was in the right but god knew that you can't rush things like that.
>>
>>18970380
What about the part in the Bible about the devil and his false prophet burning forever in Hell, then?

Otherwise, that's beautiful and I agree.
>>
>>18970380
where are they now tho. You'd think some phenomena would happen, but we got zip.
>>
>>18969935
If they had no free will, they couldn't have rebelled.

>Sunday School said

Apparently it deleted your (and many others') ability to recognize a giant plot hole.
>>
>>18969926
Almost, but the hole bible works to the ultimate act of forgiveness, only to the anticlimactic end when there is only punishment. Lucifer is the only one who God needs to forgive, for he merely acted like any kid would have done.
Pray onto God to forgive Lucifer and take back Satan as His lost son. Show kindness to Satan and love him, he needs it the most. Only then you will fully understand the meaning of true love.
That is the lesson of the bible.
>>
File: d9cc41b02a3861ae8754a6670206abed.jpg (329KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d9cc41b02a3861ae8754a6670206abed.jpg
329KB, 1920x1200px
>>18969874
freechoice is what god gave humans, Lucifer and a lot like him were jealous and didn't agree, thus a civil war broke out and Michael, God's assassin and champion, defeated Lucifer and co
>>
it was fucking aliens you morons. they had a civil war. holy shit. are people 3000 years from now going to think John Adams, James Monroe, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington were all gods?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>18969874
Get fukt ,faggot.
>>
>>18970497
but remember it was about us have free choice
>>
>>18970505
>but remember it was about us have free choice
sorry spelling mistake, but remember it was about us having free choice
>>
Maybe he got himself kicked out on purpose because he couldn't stand being in a place so heavily dictated by a god.
>>
>>18969874
Lucifer invented the facepalm.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
god is a will that pierce everything so it can make anything so why do you worry, try to live your live well and solve your own problems, remember you are only a grain of sand.
>>
>Obvious demiurge
>still deny it
>>
>>18969987
Best watch that mouth, son. Jesus be havin his eye on you, son.
>>
>>18970543
you are a grain of sand because you choose to take part in something conceptual believing that it is "something greater" not realizing that life has spirit and that individual spirit is greater than any society, cultural or other collective spook.
>>
>>18970009
You're a subhuman, faggot.
>>
>>18970171
Maybe Lucifer didn't want to be a submissive bitch. Ever think about that?
>>
>>18970564
>my one religion is the only right one
K
>>
God is the old-fashioned authoritarian dickhead Dad who can't be cool and learn new stuff.

Lucifer is the bratty rebellious teenager with the crazy hair-do.

He does drugs and listens to loud angry music.

He wears a lot of black and ripped jeans.

God is never hip and cool. He has no idea what is going on with anything ever.

Lucifer has hipster updates sent directly to his phone.
>>
>>18970380
See? I told you fags he didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>18969874
He gave us free will, we choose damnation or not.

Fallen angels do not have a soul. They don't die. They are different from us, we can have forgiveness and redemption but they can't, which is why fallen angels hate us and want us to sin and turn away from God.
>>
>>18969901
>I've never understood this. Supposedely all the fallen angels did was disobey God, yet humans lie, cheat, steal, rape, kill, etc...and WE are the ones he's willing to forgive? Something doesn't add up here

That's because the Romans made confession up, it never existed in the Bible until Constantine and Augustus
>>
>>18971304
And he got what he wanted. But he will never be as powerful as God.
>>
>>18970564
Jesus is dead, fuck him
>>
>>18971339
He already is though
>>
>>18971353
Only on earth, and he was given that by God. Earth is lucifer's dominion.
>>
>>18969874
It's your own fault for not cleaning out the bongwater regularly, of course he's gonna get pissed about that, and you don't even pay your share of the universal rent for Christ's sake!
>>
>>18969901
Good, now, Go Deeper!
>>
>>18969901
Jesus Christ made a covenant on our behalf, so that our sins will be forgiven. This is why the Bible is divided in the "Old Covenant" (before Jesus) and the "New Covenant". (After Jesus)

As the sacrificial lamb, Jesus offered his life to God sp that the sins of all humans will be (eventually) forgiven for all eternity. This was the New Covenant agreed between God and his disciples.

As the King of Kings, Jesus will return on the day of Apocalypse, riding a white stallion and wielding a bloody sword, to conquer the Earth with his army of angels and judge humanity according to their deeds, cleansing the Earth of the Antichrist and his corruption.

Jesus Christ has a dual nature: The meek Lamb of God who turned the other cheek and gave his life for humanity, and the King of Kings and Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah who shall lead the armies of Heaven on Judgement Day.

This is literally Christianism 101.
>>
>>18971466
Jesus should die for the angels and demons too
>>
>>18971487
Well Christianity is divided on that.
Some branches argue even Satan himself will eventually be forgiven.

In any case, humans and angels are different. For starters, angels are immortal and are spared from disease. God expects more from them.
>>
>>18971496
Okay that makes sense but good should have been more considerate of the angels feelings
>>
>>18971582
Fuck typing on phones
I meant God not good
>>
FUCKING SATANFAGS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18969986
you cant perceive metals?
>>
>>18969926
How do you overthrow a supposedly all doing and all powerful deity if you are a lesser diety?
>>
File: GTFO.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>18969874
this was literally on sparknotes the other day fuck off kid
>>
>>18971785
Convince all your pals that it is in their best interest and swarm with superior numbers.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>18970426
I guess that's the sacrifice they make

>war in heaven was the first false flag
>>
I want to be with Lucifer
>>
File: 1807845-lucifer_flipped.jpg (79KB, 388x442px) Image search: [Google]
1807845-lucifer_flipped.jpg
79KB, 388x442px
i dindu nuffin
>>
>>18969901
Angels are the beings that have the privilege of even getting to see God. If they can turn their back on that even once, then it is unforgivable.
>>
>>18969935
>>18970455
Islam fills in this plot hole.

Angels were created with intelligence but no free will.

Beasts were created with free will but no intelligence.

Humans were created with both.
>>
I want Lucifer's demon angel pussy
>>
If angels dont have free will how can they rebel? Unless god made lucifer rebel so he would be the bad guy.
Explain this
>>
>>18972026
>god made lucifer rebel so he would be the bad guy.
>>
>>18971890
>No free will
>Intelligence

>Rebelled like a mother fucker

Whut?

Has it ever occurred to you that the angels are living in heaven and that some of them wanted to stay loyal because they have everything they want?
>>
>>18970497
>it was fucking aliens you morons
>>
Do angels and demons have genitalia?
>>
>>18970071
What if Lucifer is a metaphor for your ego
>>
File: 1410159865709.jpg (12KB, 350x247px) Image search: [Google]
1410159865709.jpg
12KB, 350x247px
>>18971702
>>
>>18972715
Demon Lord of pride after all
>>
File: IMG_1847.jpg (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.jpg
65KB, 250x250px
>>18969874
>>
>>18969874
HE WAS A GUD BOI
JUST TRYING TO GET HIS REBELLION BACK ON TRACK
SHARING APPLES WITH EVE
SATAN DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>18969971
>new age bullshit
gnostic texts talk about muh aliems thousannnnds of fucking years ago you shitlord.
>>
>>18969901
Well we don't know that, definitely not to satan/lucifer (he wants your soul just as much as God, probably to spite him).

And well he sent someone to redeem us humans. Maybe the fallen angels don't want forgiveness and rather cause chaos.
>>
>>18969874
>tfw you're the misunderstood left-handed black sheep/scapegoat of the family
>>
REDPILL please
>>
>>18973100
>Get told that if you disobey you'll get your ass whupped by god
>K I think I'll just keep doing what I want ;^)
Totally makes sense. And don't tell me that after thousands and thousands of years, that not even ONE demon has stopped and said "gee maybe this whole rebellion thing isn't really working out for me, I wonder if god will let me back". Remember too the story of the prodigal son that Jesus liked telling people about, about how god treats people who sin against him.
>>
>>18970053
Holy shit u might be onto something here
>>
>>18969874
>Hey, YHWH?
>HELLO LUCIFER MY SON
>Maybe you could like, chill? A bit? With all the killing people thing?
>WHY
>I... I dont know, Dad. Its not very nice, and-
>THAT IS ENOUGH GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW
>But daaaad. Hell stinks and its always hot
>DONT TALK BACK
>mumble mumble mumble mike is a faggot mumble mumble mumble
Poor Lucy, man.
>>
>>18973755
Mike as in Micheal?
>>
>>18973755
Hey my names mike thats rude man
>>
File: UYfC5Sk.jpg (17KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
UYfC5Sk.jpg
17KB, 446x451px
>>18973777
Holy shit nice trips man
>>
File: i8yV7sN.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
i8yV7sN.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
Couldnt actual omniscient, prophetic and omnipotent God see this? Or anything after that, for that matter.
>make a tree
>give it deliciously enticing fruit
>put it in the middle of the garden
>make all the rivers flow from it.
And then you go "Adam, listen. You can eat from everything. Anything at all. Except this huge tree here that shines so and is in the middle of everything. Not this one. I repeat, not this one. Im going to not look now and go away until later. Except Im supposed to be everywhere at once and see everything"
Man, what could go wrong.

>catch your pet creation doing exactly what you told them not to do
>also know the actual devil, unreckonable force of deception and seduction that managed to turn half your perfect angelical court into a lost war with a divinity, tricked them.
>you compose yourself. You are a perfect, universal force of compassion and mercy. The blinding beacon of Truth and Light that shines against the dark veils of darkness.
"You and your wife are going to live in the desert forever, fuck you. Also youre going to "die". Yes, I just invented the very concept of death to punish you. Also, Eve, your uterus is going to tear once a month for no good reason. Write this in a book, you giant faggot."

>Sodom
>The Deluge
>The whole history of Israel according to the Bible
>That one time GOD killed a third of the isrealis because David made a census
>That other time you "hardened the pharaoh's heart" to prevent the jews from escping slavery, only to ravage Egypt with several plagues and kill tens of thousands of inocent babies.
And my favorite
>That time you turned yourself into a human to die for a sin you made up to punish a basically unpreventable event that you chose not to see, and open the gates of Heaven again, which you closed yourself. Because that is the only way an omniopotent entity would do things.

This YHWH dude sounds like the kind of guy you'd kick out of your apartment withing the week.
>>
>>18973800
What a complete cock sucker
>>
>>18969904
>I'm not a shit eating dumbass, knowing my creator is making these tiny angels without wings that he plans to abuse and use them to abuse each other
>>
>>18973929
>I believe in lies.
>>
>>18969973
Probably doesn't, that would violate their free will. They chose to be evil and must choose to become good again.
>>
>>18970467

You win the loosh pot!

*Ding ding ding!*
>>
>>18971983
Fuck you
>>
>>18969901
They probably only exist from lack of forgiveness. Carry the burden of our willing denial of forgiveness for eachothers basic mistakes. Lucifer is still an angel.
>>
>>18970065
>Evidence for a fairytale

too retarded
>>
>>18971342
Repent, you stupid fool.
>>
File: 1488329198208.png (405KB, 1158x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1488329198208.png
405KB, 1158x1621px
>>18969874
>acting like a victim
oy vey

Satan was the ultimate jew
>>
>>18976481

I am Latin, not a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>18969942
>prison planet

True, but it's got neat stuff on it, so I'm cool with it.
>>
>>18972564
Google that question and add "Alan Rickman"
>>
Lucifer was not an angel he's a Jinn. That's why he was able to rebel.
>>
>>18977428

Also why I can fool God and angels into thinking I'm one of them, but never mind that.
>>
>>18978574
Take your pills
>>
>>18969874
>be so full of yourself that you think you can defeat god
Fucking deserved it
>>
>>18969942
Kys.
>>
>>18969987
>go to thread discussing stories of the bible
>"fuck off with your fairytale bullshit xd"
Ebin
>>
>>18970565
Ha!
>>
File: Underwater.gif (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Underwater.gif
97KB, 400x400px
>>18969942
>>
>>18972564
They dont even have genders.
>>
>>18977428
I guess that's why the Bible explicitly state that Lucifer was an angel
Faggot
>>
>tfw God gives you paradise and you bitch about it like a little gay boi

FUCK SATAN
>>
>>18978844

No effect on an immortal I'm afraid, dear rat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewZZNeYDiLo
>>
>>18978979
Then how were they able to procreate with humans in Genesis creating the Nephilim, hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
>>
has anyone ever wondered where existance came from?
maybe we are all entities in a simulation and god is actually the dev?
>>
this one time i posted on /x/ and said loudly "LUCIFER SHOW YOURSELF TO ME" And not even a minute later the police knocked on my door.
>>
>>18980253
also i might remind you that 6+6+6 = 18 which is the age of consent.
>>
they werent kicked out as much as they just lost their planet somehow. 50,000 years ago a certain planetary body in our own solar system was mysteriously destroyed. This body has been called Tiamat, Phaeton, Lucifer, Marduk, Maldek, Rahab, and even Luna (not connected to the name later given to the moon). It was believed to have existed between Mars and Jupiter and was referred to as the “second sun” and may have been mistaken as such,
because its atmosphere was resplendent with reflections of the actual sun. This is not
as improbable as it sounds since Venus, the “Morning Star,” the second planet from the
sun and the third brightest object in the sky, is so bright that it casts a distinct shadow
on a moonless night.

The surface of the planet Tiamat consisted mostly of great
oceans. Upon its destruction, these vast saline waters entered into the Earth’s atmo-
sphere causing the first of two massive prehistoric deluges and tribulations that man-
kind would experience. It is thought that the alien invaders took full advantage of this
predicament and moved in to bring about c

olonization. They met no resistance from
the disoriented and weakened inhabitants of the Earth who believed their visitors were
powerful gods.

There were at least five entire continents on Earth in primeval times called Appala-
chia, Tyrhennia, Beringia, Fennoscandia, and Oceania. Our present continents are
remnants of these. Beneath them were literally thousands of miles of subterranean pas-
sages, caverns, and refuges. Some of these remain today and experts know that many
of them were not made naturally. Many of our quaint myths and tales, like those of
Dwarves, Trolls, Elves, the “Little People” and the Scandinavian “King Under the
Mountain,” for example, concern these subterranean worlds. Almost all the native
American Indian tribes speak of their original residence beneath the surface of the
Earth.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.