[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life the universe and everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So this is my theory as to how it all works. I would like you to try to improve on it rather than just getting off on shitting on on my idea.

Everything is tied together like a ball of string.

Everything is based on mathematics.

Everything is part of one lifeform.

A lifeform that is intelligent enough can create another version of existence in it's mind. The basic blueprint it uses to create this reality is based on the physics it has been able to understand.

Over time intelligent life becomes a hive mind. The rules of the realities become better defined by the hive mind.

One reality is layered ontop of another and they converge as life joins together. The whole system becomes more complex and more logical and predictable as time goes by. The mandela effect is more or less multiple very similar realities joining together to improve the logic behind the math. So that there aren't as many glitches in the matrix or wasted code. The gods go from being animal spirits to being human spirits or even gods that look to be made of flesh. To being the system we now have. If a lifeform dies it's code is used to make up others or it is kept as a reward for becoming a sort of computer that the gods can tap into through worship.

The more you learn the more you can fit the math together. The better you can remember the past and predict the future.

Eventually the hive mind becomes self aware and is able to remember everything and change itself.

And it might lets say remove another reality but keep the distortion that it wanted to keep and drop the rest. So galaxies and the like would't fall apart.
>>
When it does become self aware it would gain knowledge at a incredible speed.

Before that it would think it was just a freak of nature. It would sort out how reality fit together whilst it slept or as it gained the ability to do it whilst being awake but without knowing it was even doing that. And it would control reality to some degree or another without knowing it. It would become more or less connected to the subconscious version of itself depending on the mood of both. And the better it came to understand the world as a person the more connected it would be to it.

If the universe was born into lets say a human then things would go nuts for a few decades until it sorted itself out and realised what it was.

Other minds that where a part of it would feel it gaining power and think that they where the One, the slim shady whatever. The more it learned about the code the more it could sort of hack other life forms to see what they are thinking and to use that to further improve the systems.

So what do ya think? I just put the theory together.

I based it on how my mind works. I see everything as math, cause and effect.
>>
>>18969680

And the duck goes "quack".

My new worlds come out of my cock, gestating in your mothers womb!

The mind was no matter.
>>
>>18969782
K
>>
>>18969788

Oh crazy 88baller, I want to hear about your drumming heart.

Not your Jewmind.
>>
>>18969817
This is why the flood came. The universe became sick of the corruption stupidity and filth. And now it has become sick of what it has become once again. It forgot what it was because it was a part of the lives that it purged. Now it has reformed.
>>
>>18969856

If you are 1, I want you to find 2.

What if all the moral beings name that 2 the 2 when they go skiz and name themselves 1?

Do you see?!

What a REAL one is?!

The plate is golden.
>>
File: sgdj.jpg (688KB, 1497x746px) Image search: [Google]
sgdj.jpg
688KB, 1497x746px
>>
>>18970100
I swear every time I think in a certain negative way you all get a get a form of tourettes. It just looks to me as if you added random words together.

I guess if I liked poetry I might understand but I've never read one. Or sat through a play.
>>
>>18970372

When you finish the path of math, you will follow the path of poetry.

We make perfect sense to each other.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.