[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ghost help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: a-spell-to-banish-a-ghost.jpg (28KB, 365x483px) Image search: [Google]
a-spell-to-banish-a-ghost.jpg
28KB, 365x483px
Hey /x/ need some help / advice

Here's the what's up. My grandfather one of the most skeptical men I know recently admitted to me he thinks there's some weird happenings in his house. Drawers being left open, pictures being moved. Things being placed where he hadn't left them. He lives alone, he's not going senile or schizophrenic, he even reported hearing like a growling / "snoring" type noise as he was getting ready for bed that would startle him. Eventually he told it to fuck off so he could sleep and the growling stopped. But there are still things moving around. I'm thinking of going by and burning some sage in his house and telling whatever is there to leave. Anything I should do /x/, precautions, helpful things to banish this shit, any advice?
>>
>>18969453
>grandfather
>Drawers being left open, pictures being moved. Things being placed where he hadn't left them
He's going senile, same thing happened to my grandpa
>>
stay some time with him and try to find out what is it
>>
So I was curious if "senile" was the thing so my mother put some weights on these photos he said had previously moved. and the weights were knocked down. I think I might try and jspend a day or two over there and see if I notice anything. Might just do the per-emptive sage burn with a prayer or something.
>>
>>18969472
no, first try to find out what it is, do you live close to the desert or the mountains?
>>
>>18969472
Anon, take him to a hospital, he can get treatment to slow the onset of dementia, burning sage and praying isn't going to do anything for him
>>
>>18969483

He lives in a suburban area, in a pretty quiet neighborhood out in Michigan.
>>
>>18969491

I'm gonna meet with him this weekend and see what's up. Talked with him and didn't seem noticeably delusional and he hasn't heard any noises, but its not a bad thing to consider either. I wouldn't want him to not get help if he needs it.
>>
>>18969465
>>18969491

>Help x my grand father is being haunted
>new x: ghosts do not exists however discard of the man he is insane.

Wtf is this x or the nurses from my local hospital (the unhelpful one)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.