[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

How do you respond to this?

https://youtu.be/9kVYvlRgPZM
>>
File: Santa.png (882KB, 540x864px) Image search: [Google]
Santa.png
882KB, 540x864px
>>18969393
Shut up Santa.
>>
File: tom cambell.jpg (4KB, 176x240px) Image search: [Google]
tom cambell.jpg
4KB, 176x240px
ugly old homosexual manlet jimmy randy btfo by handsome debonair ladies man tom "big toe" cambell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODC_6o51Cfc
>>
>>18969401
>>18969411
Schizos on damage control. Lol
>>
>why don't people with paranormal abilities want my measly million dollars
lol fag
>>
>>18969411
That was a stupid fucking video.
>>
>>18969393
OP thanks for posting this. I wanted to post something similar, since I would really like to be convinced that there is anything paranormal, in a sense that we are able to engage in some sort of activity which would result in scientifically impossible event; or that there is certain type of phenomena scientists don't accept but exists. For instance, predicting the future, telekinesis, psychokinesis, other "kinesises" proof of after-life etc.. I am not talking about the phenomena which are recorded and acknowledged but cannot be scientifically explained. Neither I am looking for the arguments for the existence of life outside of this planet since scientifically there is a high probability that aliens do exist. I want to be red-pilled if such pill exists. For 15 years now I have been testing numerous claims with a hope that something will work, but nothing did. I tried many exercises, training, spells, astral projections (though they have showed to be just a form of a lucid dreaming, nothing special). Nothing worked. I have challenged a "renounced" witch to curse me...nothing. I payed, just from curiosity to the guy who, by the words of my peers was the best at astrology and only thing I got was a vague claims and wrong predictions. So please, if anybody here reading this can red-pill me, please do so. I am eager to know, but until now, I am staying on the side of Randy.

>>18969411
If you track the work of James Randy you will notice that he also shows a sort of interest to really find the paranormal. His arrogant performance is visible only when he is giving warning to the people about the frauds. But in many cases you can see that before experiments he treats the challengers with respect before he proves them wrong. Of course, maybe there are people who can do some stuff but don't want 1 million dollars, but Randy never dismissed that nor the existence of paranormal. He is only saying that during his investigation he has never encountered a real deal.
>>
File: richmanlaz5.png (655KB, 1127x734px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz5.png
655KB, 1127x734px
>>18969393
>How do you respond to this?

Mortals don't have the powers of gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2tUIPY-CUU
>>
>>18969411
So...a load of claims made, no evidence at all given to back it up. Way to show James Randi, there.
>>
Wht would a debate between this guy and Robert Anton Wilson look like?
>>
>>18971079
I don't know, but I'd pay good money to see that.
>>
>>18971079
>>18971083
It would be pretty boring, since James Randi would win by default because he would be debating a dead man.
>>
doesn't the paranormal stop being paranormal once a scientific explanation is found?

What Randi wants seems like a catch 22
>>
This guy kisses boys though.
>>
>>18969393
>he came out of the closet at 81
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.