/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

red pill me, /x/. tf is the deal with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (138KB, 840x580px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
138KB, 840x580px
red pill me, /x/. tf is the deal with this?
>>
It's even in an ICP music video.

https://youtu.be/RtqIb7Mwal8
>>
File: dwave.jpg (49KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
dwave.jpg
49KB, 768x512px
>>
Looks like modern art.
>>
>>18969276
How did they forget to include the most famous black cube of all?
>>
>>18969295
This is actually what reminded me of the cube of saturn that I heard about a couple years ago. Never did find much out about it tho.
>>
File: tmp_12536-4e9389736595.jpg (583KB, 3507x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12536-4e9389736595.jpg
583KB, 3507x2000px
>>18969292
T-T-Time to raise my APM!
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: tumblr_mteidbghxR1rlcjibo1_500.gif (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mteidbghxR1rlcjibo1_500.gif
128KB, 500x500px
>>18969276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmPQGVn03m8

Just watch this, theres actually a thread about it
>>
>>18969276

Satan, "no"-incarnate, Saturn, karma(western perspective), the reaper. The oldest bad-guy(needed for there to be a story at all), the anti-thesis to life, the reaper. Master of the material world, to which we owe our material bodies to, a debt that will be collect from all material things(eventually).

They worship materialism above all, this is the result.
>>
File: jewish_physics_germanball.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_physics_germanball.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>18969344
>>
File: 1484348420773.jpg (31KB, 445x432px) Image search: [Google]
1484348420773.jpg
31KB, 445x432px
>>18969367
>implying jews didn't steal everything from the Egyptians/Greeks
>>
>>18969276
An object which has been used to educate people to be a modicum smart about the universe. Specific, regular communications have been developed which are, "meta" communications. This is to say, the set of these communications is one of the fastest ways to teach a human; while the human only possesses cubes.

The cubes of the picture were put at angles with a corner into the ground...except the Australia one though the Australia one was intended to be positioned like the others. This positioning was because someone could leave someone at the top of the cube at Australia, or any cube which is flat on the ground, so that a human who was disabled and feeling pain would suffer many moments while no one could help because they could not see the human.
>>
>>18969410
Why are you even posting at all
>>
>>18969410
So...utter nonsense then?
>>
>>18969276
Read the Sefer Yetzirah, it will give you a candid description.
>>
>>18969338
what a fucking piece of shit with zero acknowledge, readd this https://translate.google.com.mx/translate?hl=es-419&sl=en&tl=es&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftimecube.2enp.com%2F&anno=2
>>
>>18969410
I wish schizos like you would stop posting here. Your babbling adds nothing and is incredibly irritating
>>
>>18969750
Leave then you autistic faggot, noone will miss you
>>
It's BS. Jews don't worship saturn. If Jews control the world then that should just give Jewish mysticism credibility. But if you want, you could yaknow... just read the same texts they do instead of follow hear say.
>>
>>18969384
they didn't. If you even study kabbalistic texts you'll realize literally the entire foundation is on the 5 books of moses. without the Torah, kabbalah wouldn't even exist. The tree of life is LITERALLY one of the names for the torah. Stop listening to youtube videos that tell you that "HUrr durr EGYppt HAS DA Tr00 Knowledge!!". Why the hell would Jews steal knowledge of HEBREW letters and knowledge about BIBLE VERSES from egyptians when egyptians weren't fucking followers of the bible? Read the zohar. You'll realize how wrong you are.
>>
>>18969276
Can confirm there is one on the University of Michigan campus
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (244KB, 1882x691px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
244KB, 1882x691px
>>18969276
So, is deadmau5 in on this too? Or is he just jumping on the cool black cube bandwagon? pic and vid related is the latest iteration.
https://youtu.be/PKFcaXd5G8c
The lyrics to the song are pretty spooky too;

There's something flying in the air
And I just don't know what it could be
Smoke is flying everywhere
I'm getting the feeling it's the end for you and me
And I, I know that we might be through
But I, I'll never let go of you
I'll never let go of you
>>
>>18969410
Every fucking day with this faggot
>>
File: nwt4.jpg (38KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
nwt4.jpg
38KB, 480x320px
>>18969276
>>
>>18970773
Interesting
>>
>>18970773
a fucking mimic of the human meta in wich we are bounded. this is like here we have the human 2:0
celebrating the convergence gender bender shit trapped forever on the shodan matrix whilethey are tuned in another fucking frequency
>>
thought experiment: imagine any kind of shape, anything at all, which an artist could sculpt, which would NOT trigger a thread on /x/ about how that shape represents an evil conspiracy to trade little boys to lizardmen in exchange for pizza.

(hint: you can't)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.