[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i cursed??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

How can i know if im cursed?
How can i get rid of a curse?
Can anyone help me?
>>
>>18969236
Next time you have a dream, become lucid and say, "Dear Jesus, please cure me of my curses." and you'll be cured. It only works in your dreams though.
>>
>>18969243
>become lucid
how do you just become lucid?
>>
>>18969273
I'm glad you asked. This really works.

Lucid dreaming is when you become aware that you are dreaming. The most common method to achieve this is called the WILD method, which stands for wake induced lucid dream. The easiest way to do this is to catch yourself in the early morning, around 1 am for me, when I first wake up. When you first notice you're awake, lay on your back really still, close your eyes, and stay as still as possible. Clear your mind. Eventually, you'll trick your body into believing it's sleeping and you'll instantly go into a dream state. You stay still, you might notice vibrations or voices, which is normal. That means it's working.

The easiest method for me is to say a mantra before I sleep, every night. I say, "I am dreaming." over and over. When I am asleep and in a dream, I will repeat this mantra subconsciously and realize I am dreaming without even trying the WILD method.
>>
>>18969243
That sounds too easy
>>
>>18969307
It's not easy. Some people really struggle with it. Simply praying to Jesus doesn't work. He doesn't answer our prayers, unless we ask him in our dreams. They say the Mayans figured out how to talk to God. They did it through their dreams. Dreams are the key to communicating with God and Jesus.
>>
>>18969236
Love .
>>
I've lucid dreamed before by just being really mentally aware of falling asleep but do not move at all. You'll eventually fall asleep body wise but your mind is active
>>
>>18969236
What are the difficulties it's causing you Op? If you don't mind. What is the action of it? What is it doing to you, in other words?
>>
File: IMG_0939.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0939.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
I actually responded.
>>
File: 1491792076900.gif (957KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491792076900.gif
957KB, 540x304px
OP don't listen to the dream bullshit, I got an easier solution, but it requires blood sacrifice with a lesser beast.
>>
How does one curse another? Also, how can you make sure it would work? Is there a limit to the effect of the curse?
>>
File: fortune.jpg (17KB, 416x352px) Image search: [Google]
fortune.jpg
17KB, 416x352px
>>18969236
>How can i know if im cursed?
does every thing around turn to shit and your work fails
well the you're cursed or just fucked
always remember this
luck can disappear in the morning
but fortune can follow you around your whole life
>>
>>18969331
this
>>
>>18969236
Maybe you're down with the sickness.
>>
i broke up with a girl in early high school and we were truly in love. it was just more than i was ready for at that tinder young age. it was a hard breakup for both of use. she was kinda gothy and so were here friends and im pretty sure she cursed me.i fight it with love and by being stronger. we were all manifest in this reality and its probably a sentence or curse from a past experience.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.