[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: wiwjzx4fy2vy.png (134KB, 960x339px) Image search: [Google]
wiwjzx4fy2vy.png
134KB, 960x339px
Is magic healing real
>>
No.
>>
>>18969104
No, dummy. Of course not.
>>
>>18969104
Yes.
>>
no but sexual healing is
>>
>>18969104
There's nothing more real.

You define reality by the act of healing.
>>
>>18969104

Quite.
>>
>>18969104
Your Op rocks. I think using the mind in tandem with the body, is real. To promote and strengthen healing.
>>
File: bnjvnmvjm.jpg (88KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
bnjvnmvjm.jpg
88KB, 500x334px
Yeah but I don't really understand it yet.
>>
How do i heal a injury through magic is there a guide somewhere
>>
File: tmp_12536-Spectroscope71407733.jpg (100KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12536-Spectroscope71407733.jpg
100KB, 1280x800px
>>18969151
Yes, I can be your guide within the context of this thread.

I am going to define magic in terms of physical properties. Magic is using cymatics to alter the energy of a structure. Energy is the acceleration of matter, and the more matter a structure has, the more energy is required to accelerate it. Cymatics is a specific kind of acceleration, known as vibration. Vibration can be considered as changes per second.

The key to healing by way of magic is to use vibration to locate within your body those places that should be fluidly changing, but are stuck and can't vibrate. Cymatics is useful, because it can do both things--locating the stuck matter, and also supplying energy to it in order to shake it loose.

Vibration is change, and there are two kinds of change that are complimentary to each other. The first kind of change is like a note. To get an idea of what a note really is in the physical sense, please sing a note, (or hum if you can't be loud) and hold it for a few seconds. Then, after you catch your breath again, if it pleases you, hold a note again and change it higher, then lower, then play around with it.

That's a note, one of two primary kinds of vibration. The secondary kind is a tone. For this one, if you just stay perfectly quiet and listen, you can feel it, maybe even hear it. In your chest, the beating of your heart has a frequency, yet it's not like a note. Instead of vibrating in the circles like your voice when it shapes air into a note, the beat of your heart as it resonates through the rest of your body has a cymatic shape unique to its own structure. It can be accelerated faster or slower yet its shape stays the same. This is a tone.

This concept is crystallized in this youtube video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGKG_eKAXRk

Does anybody in this thread think I should continue?
>>
>>18969499
Yes please
>>
>>18969499
No, it's bullshit and you know it. Fuck off, RP fag.
>>
>>18969104
mind over matter is a very real thing in some circumstances, but you're not gonna be able to will away cancer or some shit
>>
>>18969104
When you're esoteric but count on God for your problems you can;t solve

/cruisecontrol
>>
>>18969499
go on....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.