[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy Theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Ventura.jpg (26KB, 346x301px) Image search: [Google]
Ventura.jpg
26KB, 346x301px
What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

What conspiracy theories do you NOT believe in?

Why?
>>
>>18969073
v2k. it's real. just like mkultra was real.
>>
File: IMG_3928.jpg (20KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3928.jpg
20KB, 182x268px
Can't buy into flat earth. Or lizard people.
>>
>>18969073
Humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
>>
>>18969100
They just don't have much proof that can't be knocked down with FE/EE. It's like you have to accept certain things as being flat out lies, without proof. Then when proof is given that they weren't lies, no dice. Reptillians, pic related. It's too Hollywood for me.
>>
>>18969073
I believe:
Deep State
Alex Jones is Hicks

I don't believe:
Jews control all (I browse /pol/, but I am libertarian)
Flat Earth
Most of the other shit
>>
>>18969105
Maybe that's what we are actually experiencing. The culmination of that. The preservation of life.
>>
File: N4bemAR_d.jpg (140KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
N4bemAR_d.jpg
140KB, 640x960px
Blue Beam is right at the edge of what I'll believe but also easily my favourite theory.
>>
JFK murder was a conspiracy
9 / 11 was an inside job
>>
>>18969454
also the new world order
>>
>>18969073
the jewish banking conspiracy
basically everything else falls under that
>>
>>18969118
ado you honstly believe Alex Jones and Bill Hicks are the same person? Honestly, please, honestly? If so, please elaborate?
>>
>>18969073
who /giant trees/ here?
>>
>>18969118
lol Jones is not Bill fucking Hicks. Some people end up aging into certain looks. I speak from experience.
>>
>>18969073
Flat Earthers' real goal is to annoy scientists and the general populace so much that NASA puts them on rockets and takes them into space to look at the Earth just for the satisfaction of proving them wrong. The whole Flater Earth movement is one big attempt at scoring free space trips.
>>
>>18969073
>v2k

i believe that cindirella was actually fukign the seven dwarves
its impossible for her to life with them for so long and not to try some miocropenis shlong
>>
>>18971954
>Cinderella

You mean Snow White you dumb fuck.
>>
>>18969073

best conspiracy theory is actual this
that every human thinks that what he does oir say matters
in fact it doesnt matter you could die and nobody would care
that the ultimate truth
your not important
>>
>>18971967
This aint nothin new
>>
>>18971967
>your
>>
>>18969100
same
>>
File: 1373749933553.jpg (40KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1373749933553.jpg
40KB, 460x500px
>>
The Despair Code
>>
File: IMG_1455.gif (139KB, 1169x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1455.gif
139KB, 1169x993px
>>18969073
Cointelpro upgrades. Government no name agencies that specialize in fucking with the people here. Makes misdirection easier. Stop news in its tracks.
>>
>>18975309
It can be disconcerting. I remember a /b/ thread where the poster had an AK. One of the posters in the thread said he could tell where the Op was by his drywall, and construction techniques visible in the pictures of the house in the background. I think he was bragging(?). This is no conspiracy. It's just a fact. Hey look over there.
>>
>>18969073
I believe the FBI/CIA funded the drug trade in the 80s as a way to finance counter communists in South America while simultaneously destabilizing the black community in the USA in order to garner more funding for law enforcement. CIA also sells crack to fund black ops.

I don't believe in 9/11 conspiracy because it requires huge leaps of logic that ultimately don't make any sense. If the government wanted to fake the attacks, blowing up one building would be enough, not to mention easier and less likely to be found out. Also I've never seen a 9/11 truth who seemed like a stable individual and they all get weirdly defensive when you show them the holes in their logic.
>>
>>18975314
Nobody in the thread caught the post, which was basically admitting to finding post locations using knowledge of construction techniques by region, in photos posted here. Pretty complex concept for larpers. He even went into slight detail about types of drywall, and what years and areas they could indicate. It got missed under a flood of posts.
>>
>>18971967
>I'm in middle school and think I'm deep the post
>>
i believe that brain rapists rape brains so they can erase their memory of doing such brain raping. why? they raped brains of people whom had love and friendliness and the potential for those, but the brain rapists wanted to rape those brains and erase such love, and then not be embarrassed for raping such brains and erasing such love.
>>
>>18969612
>>18969454
these
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.