[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if I charge a sigil with my own blood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: th.jpg (6KB, 217x196px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 217x196px
What happens if I charge a sigil with my own blood?
>>
>>18968437
hey, what happens when nothing happens?
/thread
>>
>>18968442
Are you the same guy or is it a network? You really should wait instead of being the first post every time.
>>
off-topic question, but the gengar in OP's pic, where's it from?
I've seen the webcomic before, but i can't remember what it was called
>>
>>18968437
Your spell becomes more powerful or permanent.
>>
File: IMG_0943.jpg (48KB, 498x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
48KB, 498x503px
>>18968437
>>
>>18968599
Sorry anon I don't have sauce. Found it on /vp/ a while ago
>>
>>18968609
I've read that after casting a sigil and the desired outcome happens one should banish it or something? Would that also be the case with the blood-powered sigils?
>>
>>18968453
theres only like 3 of us but this is a slow board
>>
>>18968437

You'd bleed
>>
Sound like you're a chaote. know what happens? What ever you want. Know yourself and the possible outcome of your actions beforehand. Listen to your gut.
>>
>>18968437

You would be able to open a worldwide portal which will engulf everything on the solar system and we will be transferred to the infinite dimension where all the dimensions happens at the same time...

Don't do it
>>
File: tf.png (15KB, 214x163px) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
15KB, 214x163px
>>18968437
You gotta charge it with your cum dumbass.
>>
Depends.
>>
>>18969785
I charge mine with the cum of skank moms
>>
>>18968437
Blood binds. The danger of enslavement of yourself to the only purpose that sigil represents. Desires change so it´s not a good idea. That´s why it is used in death curses. You bind yourself the purpose of someone dying. That´s why it works. Also, Cum charges energy from the sacral chakra (depends on where you feel the orgasm, if it´s in the tip, it´s sacral chakra, if it´s in the prostate, it´s root chakra.). Sacral chakra gives "I feel, I want" energy which is shit for sigils, root chakra gives "I do, I am" which is better. but the best energy for sigils is from solar plexus chakra which is "I can, I do". overusing root chakra makes psychological changes to the occultists. Know which energy your sigil needs.
>>
File: tff.png (27KB, 127x180px) Image search: [Google]
tff.png
27KB, 127x180px
>>18971501
>Root chakra
>Root
I think I know where this is going.
>>
>>18971585
Why do you think Crowley started to think he can birth a demiurge through anal in his IXth circle of his sex magick? He even desired to. yeah, it makes you gay
>>
don't be a pussy just try it and get back to us
>>
Since your over 30 and a virgin the spell would be that much now potent op.
>>
>>18968437
It would be a bit painful.
>>
>>18971862
Did it last night (yesterday was a significant date for me) but I only smeared it. So far no immediate effects today other than a massive fucking headache.
>>
>>18971752
[citation missing]
>I don't understand a BABALON working, the post!
>>
>>18968453
nah dude, im a different anon.
>>
>>18972687
well, read it if you don´t understand
>>
>>18968437
Nothing.
>>
>>18968437
Nothing because magic doesn't exist.
>>
First of all explain how you know how to charge it with anything else anyway
>>
>>18973056
Mostly just intention
>>
>>18973047
>im only here for the creepypastas xD
>>
File: 1488460135494.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488460135494.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>18971501
>I once made a sigil for WAR using blood

uh oh
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.