[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truth About the Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 132

File: Moon.jpg (58KB, 761x787px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.jpg
58KB, 761x787px
What is the actual truth about the Moon? I hear that its hollow. I know they bombed it at some point. I have never seen really quality photos of it.

What is the secret that is being hid about the Moon? Fallen Angels? Nazis? The Watchers?
>>
>photos
It's... it's right there.
Just look at it.
>>
This is a Chinese picture released. It is showing nothing.

Just like American "official" pictures.
>>
Growing Earth.
>>
File: Outer Space Moon.jpg (2MB, 3600x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Outer Space Moon.jpg
2MB, 3600x4000px
>>18967449
I mean of the surface to clarify that complaint. Yes I have seen some quality full scale pictures but never of the surface.
>>
>>18967462
So use a telescope?
>>
Here is one from the Apollo 15 mission...again not color or real details.
>>
File: 6 - NZ0EzcM.jpg (54KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
6 - NZ0EzcM.jpg
54KB, 600x573px
whats that thing on the top right of reflection?
>>
File: Secret Nasa 1971 Fallen Angels.jpg (7KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Nasa 1971 Fallen Angels.jpg
7KB, 300x297px
Here is one they won't show you...

Satanic fucks hiding God's reality.
>>
Whenever someone asks for the "truth" about something, I ask myself, "why are you asking someone else? Why would you trust that they knew?"
Why don't you dig around, develop an opinion, then ask around to see if anyone has the specific information that would fill the holes in your research, try to find other sources on that subject that agree, and then continue to form your opinion. Ultimately, the only way to glean truth correctly is to go find it yourself directly, the next best solution is look for anomolies amongst the available research material, and try to fill in the gaps with.... More research. And even then, all you've got are well educated guesses that might not ever be verifiable, especially if the matter at hand is incredibly difficult to practically discern.
>>
File: Secret Nasa Tower on the Moon.jpg (36KB, 436x358px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Nasa Tower on the Moon.jpg
36KB, 436x358px
>>18967494
You make good points. I guess I am really more looking for the educated opinions of other anons.

I think its crawling with old technology. Fallen Angel outposts, and possibly loads of Gold and other precious metals.

What say you anon?
>>
File: Secret Nasa Elephtheria.gif (24KB, 337x190px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Nasa Elephtheria.gif
24KB, 337x190px
This one particularly fascinates.

Hard to verify the authenticity of some of these but I try to at least give them some consideration of being "real"
>>
This is a Japanese map of the Moon. Who can tell how accurate it is and what they left out?
>>
Nasa calls this a HD picture of their landing site?
>>
The Japanese and the European Space Agencies put a satellite around the Moon, equally mapping its surface. They hardly made any pictures public.
>>
>>18967515
that has such a great cyberpunk feel to it, or like futurefantasy feel to it
>>
Here is one of the only ones I could find from ESA Europes Nasa.

USA
China
Japan
Europe

These are the pictures we get????
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Or are they well into it already?
>>
This one is from Russia taken in 1966.

What is that object?
>>
>>18967451
It's the moon. What do you expect it to show? A Starbucks?
>>
File: Lunar-McD.jpg (50KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar-McD.jpg
50KB, 500x320px
>>18967570
>>
>>18967570
What's actually on there would be nice...
>>
File: Space Race.jpg (25KB, 227x300px) Image search: [Google]
Space Race.jpg
25KB, 227x300px
Guess it's not a day that /x/ is into the topic. That sucks.
>>
File: 1390074398348.jpg (61KB, 640x603px) Image search: [Google]
1390074398348.jpg
61KB, 640x603px
>>18967621
>>
>>18967634
Yeah it's just the stupid moon. Who cares when there's video games.
>>
>>18967634
make a better thread/OP next time
>>
File: Secret Nasa Blue Entity Moon.jpg (156KB, 904x911px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Nasa Blue Entity Moon.jpg
156KB, 904x911px
>>18967649
What more could I do? I mentioned it was hollow. No replies on that. I mentioned they bombed it at one point. No one found that odd.

I showed several countries that have been there and all of them give us shit pictures, yet they can show me the hair on Europa's balls?

Tons of fodder for discussion...
>>
>>18967635
yes didn't they block this out and doctor it?
>>
>>18967659
The moon needs a make over and a Twitter/FB profile campaign. It's imperative that the human race or at least America becomes facinated with space again.
>>
>>18967674
>space
>>
>>18967659
wow, whats that?
>>
File: Secret World Host of Heaven.jpg (8KB, 483x356px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Host of Heaven.jpg
8KB, 483x356px
>>18967674
Normies are just oblivious to the whole damn world of miracle and wonder all around them.

Makes me literally sick.
>>
>>18967443
Neanderthal and other unknown species remains were found in Lyapunov crater.
>>
File: Mythological Egyptian Horus.jpg (202KB, 1444x957px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Egyptian Horus.jpg
202KB, 1444x957px
>>18967684
Tough to say anon. If the picture is authentic and not doctored by Nasa then it is showing some phenomena that an Astronaut is keenly observing.

I feel like Astronauts know Space is actually teeming with entities and know they are for some reason generally "protected"

I don't know whether by God or Lucifer.
>>
>>18967676
Yeah space. Your in space right now bumblefuck.
>>
>>18967691
Yes, it was next to the Burger King.
>>
>>18967691
really??

Not disbelieving you but would love to see some links?
>>
>>18967702
Outer Space

Feel better cunt?
>>
>>18967712
Yeah. Now don't let it happen again.
>>
>>18967699
>and not doctored by Nasa
wouldnt that be doctored by some tinfoil hatter tho? I mean, isnt the idea of you ""space-sceptics"" that evil NASA is editing things OUT?
>>
>>18967741
No you are right.

There is definitely dishonest people that add things or change photos to make it look like something is there or happening.

They are just as bad because it makes it even harder to know what's true.
>>
>>18967443
I don't know if they bombed it. Russia crashed a rocket into the moon. Kek.
>The project was never carried out, being cancelled primarily out of a fear of a negative public reaction, with the potential militarization of space that it would also have signified, and because a moon landing would undoubtedly be a more popular achievement in the eyes of the American and international public alike. A similar project by the Soviet Union also never came to fruition.
>>
The problem is the live broadcasts. The bags on the mesa table swinging. The two mile life sized model of the sea of tranquillity in the southwest. Are we that stupid?
>>
They had NASA building life sized models of the moons surface with camera tracks attached for visual approaches. Life sized models of everything, in terms of the lunar surface. They took 40 billion to build radiation proof spacecraft from the American people. To start. Imaging if they had said, we can't do it. Now the public are much more invested. The pressure was probably palpable. They decided to fake it until we make it. Now people are finding bubbles in some live space broadcasts. As if they are up to old tricks. Some how, making air tight water tanks that have almost no visual indication. To divert money for other ventures. Wtf, people? Stupidity index rising. Nobody is saying we don't go up to the ISS. They are saying, you lied to us.
>>
>>18967804
I didn't find any of it. The flood of information uncovered it. Film experts. And scientists.
>>
>>18967707
What, you want CNN to make a special report on it or something?
>>
Knowledge is free. But you've figured out a way to charge for it.
>>
>>18967808
Look at the original space capsule. No radiation protection. And then there is the space suits. built with no radiation protection. At all. The suits they used for the first landing.

>The biggest problem of the Apollo 11 suits is that they're the exhibit everyone wants to see. No other suits have spent so much time in the light and the air of the exhibition halls as the those worn by Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins. The corrosion can't be stopped. "We can only try to slow it down," says Lewis. Her colleague Mary Baker adds: "The Mona Lisa will still be around in 500 years. The Apollo suits won't."

Seems fishy. Kek.
>>
>>18967820
So wood and paint, is tougher than the multimillion dollar space suits.
>>
The moon is essentially "the bench" we go to when we are done playing he game of life. Once you die, you head there for a while until it's time for you to come back as a new baby.

In this reality it appears as a big dead rock, but once you return to "spirit" form (or whatever you want to call it) you can see it for what it is: a lush, beautiful mini-earth.

>tl;dr the moon is a spirit waiting room
>>
>>18967824
wat... pull the other one
>>
>>18967824
You realize someone probably just had to hold back from punching the screen, right?
>>
>>18967867
I did.
>>
File: The Sun is a fat bitch.jpg (119KB, 615x623px) Image search: [Google]
The Sun is a fat bitch.jpg
119KB, 615x623px
The moon is flat!
>>
>>18967820
Yes there was? Gamma rays aren't the problem in space, beta rays are. Those can mostly be stopped by the honeycomb aluminium construction used in spacecraft. Plexiglass as well. Yeah the suits weren't exactly protected but they weren't in them for very long. Radiation takes time to kill.

And yeah the suits were made to be single use items, long term durability was never a concern. The polymers and rubber blends used in construction only had a useful lifespan of six months. Modern suits are much better in that regard.

>>18967823
Bingo, there are trees thousands of years old, and only the outside layers of trees are actively alive, the inside has to last as a dead support structure. Biology is fuckin amazing like that.
>>
File: 1430989847_jar-jar-binks.jpg (208KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1430989847_jar-jar-binks.jpg
208KB, 1536x1024px
>>18967768
>mesa table
>>
File: Secret Nasa Freemason Flag.jpg (12KB, 288x205px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Nasa Freemason Flag.jpg
12KB, 288x205px
I think it's a bit complicated. I think we did land on the Moon when we said we did. I think however the footage was fake because they didn't want us to see what was really up there.

It was so important to them to set mirrors up a certain way, and they had a Freemason flag as well.

So it was factually true that we made it there, but all other details have been terrible lies...
>>
File: Secret Nasa Cigar Shape Ship.jpg (13KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Nasa Cigar Shape Ship.jpg
13KB, 450x450px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Real?
>>
Nasa has given the official comment to the concerns in this thread...
>>
File: Nasa Official Comment.jpg (160KB, 900x730px) Image search: [Google]
Nasa Official Comment.jpg
160KB, 900x730px
>>18968038
Sorry pic related
>>
File: nazi-moon.jpg (67KB, 590x391px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-moon.jpg
67KB, 590x391px
SPACE
P
A
C
E

NAZIS
A
Z
I
S
>>
>>18967443
Reptilians created it to keep the earth on a tilt to better support life. They have enriched this planet with life to farm it for minerals and their cattle humans. It's also amplifying frequencies to keep us at a lower vibration so we don't discover godmind before they come here to harvest us.
>>
File: moon.png (544KB, 2242x944px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
544KB, 2242x944px
>>18967443
Have you seen the videos on the Great Pyramid?
>>
>wants truth about the moon.
>proceeds to 4chan.
>>
>>18968056
I want opinions and ideas that's all
>>
>>18968056
The majority of 4chan is only acting retarded. You must be that percentage that is the genuine article.
>>
File: Americana Nostalgic Items.jpg (279KB, 1480x992px) Image search: [Google]
Americana Nostalgic Items.jpg
279KB, 1480x992px
>>18968138
I think that's like 90%
>>
>>18968052
What is this all about?
>>
>>18967574
>This is what they won't show you
>>
>>18968251
Proof of ancient advanced civilization, level 2
>>
>>18968254
actually this is what "they" up there in what we call Space don't want you to know...
>>
File: Queen of Heaven Enthroned.jpg (73KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
Queen of Heaven Enthroned.jpg
73KB, 500x663px
>>18968254
Or this...
>>
>>18968276
But taking the Bible literally has worse connotations. I'm paraphrasing, but if a "Third of the Stars fell to earth" we would be royally fucked. In fact a third if the stars wouldn't even fit in our solar system.
>>
File: Tzaphkiel.jpg (802KB, 2052x2436px) Image search: [Google]
Tzaphkiel.jpg
802KB, 2052x2436px
or this
>>
File: Daniel-12-3.jpg (139KB, 450x247px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-12-3.jpg
139KB, 450x247px
>>18968316
That's pertaining to the Fallen, not actual Literal Stars.

They are made of Light, thus they are called Stars. In the Bible men are sometimes called Sons of Dust...

A lot of time it's context and looking at the original Hebrew words...
>>
Maybe you should go there to see it yourself, and never come back.
>>
>>18968360
Good lock gettick past Van Hellen bond
>>
File: untitled.png (123KB, 316x231px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
123KB, 316x231px
>>18968360
Wake up cunt
>>
File: 1464762910232~2.jpg (12KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1464762910232~2.jpg
12KB, 249x249px
>>18968334
>but you Daniel shut up

Kek

A lot and by a lot, I mean ALL of these new testament prophecies were aimed at the Holy Roman Empire. For 2000 years they have been trying to make this fit in modern times.

While Revelation isn't linear in it's imagery, the symbolism is mainly describing Rome and it's oppression and suppression of Christianity.

I believe everything has already come to pass, but the second coming. With science on our side, we will know instantly the difference between natural occurrences and the divine.

It's sad that NASA isn't transparent enough to show us the good and bad news equally.

I'm sure there is a magic number that describes the failure rate of leaving the atmosphere. For people today, the monetary cost and loss of exploration fever doesn't justify the I'd say 50/50 chance of catastrophic failure, when just trying to make it to orbit.
>>
File: Reaction Highly Amused.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction Highly Amused.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>18968427
You may be correct but I do dispute it a little. Israel became a nation again in 1948.

The prophecy of "I will make Damascus a ruinous heap..." could be the current war in Syria.

Nasa is instructed by Lucifer to hide the evidence of God up in the second Heaven...
>>
>>18967929
Thanks, I was wondering about that. Just seems like they were a bit flimsy all around for the Van Allen belts. They were designed to be incredibly sensitive to sunlight? Okay. Thats just the tail end of what I said. At that point, I'm just spitballing. Everything else is someone else's theory based on evidence. I'm not pushing flat earth, or anything like it.
>>
>>18968448
The reality is, thisnis a gigantic fucking lie. And anyone who talks about it gets discredited or dead. Sounds like lots and lots, of money sloshing around. Maybe we are at the end of days.
>>
>>18968456
>The reality is, thisnis a gigantic fucking lie. And anyone who talks about it gets discredited or dead.
proofs?
>>
>>18968456
If it's okay to lie to citizens based on their patriotism, and trust, then what isn't okay?
>>
>>18968457
I'm not going to do your research for you. Fucks sake. Standard bullshit response.
>>
>>18968466
no proofs? got it.
>>
>>18968456
maybe we are at the end of days?

I'm pretty sure we are my dear anon...
>>
>>18968466
I don't have a damn thing to say in response, maybe I'll ask for something intangible. Like proof for an entire subject matter.
>>
>>18968472
Really? Okay, I'll go list off ever site, video, and scientist, professional film person who has found lies and subterfuge. I'm not going to waste time on you. Kek.
>>
>>18968443

Well I'm sure loads of people thought WWI was the end, it couldn't get worse than WWII, but the world just keeps on rolling bro.

Heck, I was 19 when 9/11 happened. I remember the fear and my own personal thoughts that this would ultimately be the last shitstorm.

The world and humankind itself is very resilient. I believe literally anything can happen and it'll be business as usual, with or without our current technology.

What has to happen and it's in the Bible somewhere. Is the sky will have to "Roll up like a scroll" and God or whatever will be visible and he will flash his game over sign.
>>
>>18968448
>Van Allen belts

Those aren't as big of a problem as most people think when it comes to going to the moon. You bypass the inner belts completely and parts of the outer belt, plus you're travelling fast, minimizing exposure time.
Sure if you were to spend months in there you'd have a bad time, but a handful of hours of exposure isn't going to be harmful.
The big problem today is out computer systems, they are MUCH more vulnerable to radiation damage than Apollo-era computing, which used rope-core memory (look it up, it's incredible).
Apollo-era flight computers may have less computational power than your calculator, but they're incredibly rugged & durable.

Oh, and regarding OP's "Is the moon hollow?" question. No, it isn't. If anyone is going to refer to the "it rang like a bell" quote, you've misunderstood it.
Before the Apollo missions, nobody really knew what the internal structure of the moon was like. Did it have a liquid core, or has it cooled sufficiently to solidify?
When they carried out their experiments, the shockwaves from impacting rocket stages/discarded landers lasted longer than expected, making scientists re-think their hypothesis.
>>
File: IMG_3222.jpg (1MB, 4096x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3222.jpg
1MB, 4096x2160px
>>18967462

Use a telescope. It's stuipid easy to see the moon in rediculously good detail. I took pic related myself and it's actually worse than what you would see in person.
>>
Can't drown everyone on the internet. If it's all on the up and up, show us. Make us all feel stupid by really showing us. The pictures of the moon that were withheld. The recent ones mentioned ITT. Change is clearly the scariest thing some people can imagine. Don't question reality. Others, it's truth. Explain the mistakes on film in the 70's. Explain it, so we can be reassured. It's hard to deny what your seeing with your own eyes.
>>
>>18968483
The biggest proof against the hoax conspiracy is that the Soviets NEVER contested it.
If the hoax was as sloppy as some claim, the Soviets would have immediately called it out, re-doubled their own manned lunar landing efforts, and put the hammer & sickle on the moon while flipping off the US, and gaining a massive propaganda win.
>>
File: untitledmmm.png (161KB, 387x266px) Image search: [Google]
untitledmmm.png
161KB, 387x266px
>>18968484
I agree very much anon. God will appear and literally the Sky and Earth will flee from him and this "reality" will roll up like so much worthless paper.

I agree. I have researched and tried to get a feel for the march of time and the secret agendas that have progressed from John Dee to the original Illuminati to Helen Blavastky and Alice Bailey. Ascended Masters (Fallen Angels). Hitler and the occult. The Nazi attempt to eradicate the Hebrews...

Aleister Crowley.Jack Parsons. Nasa.

I just get the sense of a coming to a head.

I could be wrong but man a bad wind is a blowing...
>>
>>18968492
Makes sense. I'd imagine it's been mastered by now. But the space race, is looking bad in terms of evidence piling up. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. That's what thought is really about though. We lose that, it really is 1984.
>>
>The term mascon is an abbreviation for 'mass concentration' - regions of the Moon that have hugely dense material below the surface, rather than in the core as everyone would naturally expect.

>These mascons made it very difficult for spacecraft to orbit close to the Moon without continual adjustments to compensate for the variations in gravity. Some observers believe that it was this gravitational minefield that caused all of the problem s for the early probes that were directed on the basis of a homogeneous gravity.

>The existence of mascons was discovered after Lunar Orbiter 1 went into orbit around the Moon on August 14th 1966 and sent back high-quality images of over two million square miles of lunar surface, including the first detailed images of potential landing sites for the planned Apollo missions.
>>
>>18968504
Makes sense. But not if they were being held at arms length. And it's not sloppy at all, in terms of the technology of the time period. It was rather well done. But now, with advances like we have had, it's become rather obvious to some. And it's for small details. Like things passing in front of a light source. Two mile wide exact replicas of the Sea of Tranquility? Really?
>>
>>18968524
The really telling thing, is how afraid some of the professionals seem about some of these discoveries. They are mistakes that can only be seen by professionals. But who wants to go against anyone, that huge? I certainly don't. But WTF? Land of the what now?
>>
>>18968512
>But the space race, is looking bad in terms of evidence piling up.

The "evidence" is a group of people with a pre-determined view that will reject anything that proves them wrong. There isn't any contesting that we went to the moon.
Now, you can talk about the reasons for going and why we were so determined to beat the Soviets there (propaganda, ancient aliums tech etc), but the fact is we went there.

>>18968524
>Like things passing in front of a light source

A lot of the "OMG WEIRD LIGHTING FAKEFAKEFAKE" stuff you see is of people that have NO understanding of photography nor physics. We've evolved on a world with a nice atmosphere, which causes optical effects that we are accustomed to.
In vacuum, shit looks WRONG because there's no atmosphere.

You're either going to study up on some high-school level physics and understand that the hoaxers arguments are bullshit.
Or you've simply made up your mind (but don't know it yet) and are just looking for things to confirm your view, regardless of how true it is.
>>
>>18968524
>Makes sense. But not if they were being held at arms length

The Soviets were closely monitoring the entire missions via intercepted radio communications & radar tracking.
America isn't all-powerful, and during the 60's the Soviets they were neck-and-neck when it came to technology.
If there was any inkling, any shred of evidence to suggest that it was fake, the Soviets would have jumped on it.

Here's a real conspiracy for you: What if the moon hoaxes (and other conspiracies) are in of themselves conspiracies to keep your eyes & ears away from the true conspiracies?
Like the erosion of our rights, the fall of democracy & transition into a true kleptocracy and/or corporatocracy, mass surveillance, flooding our nations with immigrants to suppress wages & break up unions?
>>
>>18968511

I can't contest feelings. But the build up you've been feeling has been felt for centuries. Many a man has not seen it's resolution.

If we take sexual wickedness, then there are only a finite number of holes and two genders. If we take government wickedness, then underhanded taxation to literally killing your own people has been covered. What I'm saying is there is a time and a purpose for everything under heaven.

The average crazy fuck, doesn't suddenly realize he's eating his shit and find it odd, because he was born crazy. Just like we are born into a world that is quite wicked by historical standards, yet it's not totally offensive because we were born into it.

Actually offending God to the point of making him throw up his hands and giving up can't be done. If it could, it would have been done long ago.

Since time is relative, we most likely are like that ant hill lots of kids seen grow, flourish and die over the course of a summer.

On his scale of time. The human race might be compared to a quick fire that gets out of control, yet he stops it before it spreads too far.
>>
>>18968666
You at wise soul. I agree that to him our life span is like watching wind blowing sand to and fro. Yet he cares very deeply about his creation and knows even the number of the blades of grass right now, in 1876 and in 300 BC. Every innocent animal ever harmed in all of this creation I firmly believe he takes note and is wrathful of it.

The timeline is as you say unknowable. The world is the same wicked world, just more technology.

The biggest indicator I see that tells me there is things afoot is it does appear the Fallen are acting with a lot more urgency as time is passing recently (last century or so)

What do you think? Are the Fallen aware there time is short or have no idea how long they have?
>>
Look!

They are hiding the Host of Heaven

Picture after picture shows this!
>>
Lo!

Understand the Deception that is being committed upon you!
>>
>>
Very interesting...
>>
File: 20131108060006840.jpg (30KB, 472x293px) Image search: [Google]
20131108060006840.jpg
30KB, 472x293px
Cigar Shaped Ship Crashed on the Moon surface?
>>
I am giving rare info here hope some buff is saving these...
>>
File: Ufos Tulsa Oklahoma.jpg (27KB, 396x464px) Image search: [Google]
Ufos Tulsa Oklahoma.jpg
27KB, 396x464px
>>
>>
>>18968737
I had another blog typed out but I'll be more concise.

Almost all animals can sense a storm. Us being a part of them can feel the tension building up. It sounds like the shit is going to hit the fan there as well.

On some level there is going to be a battle. And the way we talked about time perception, they are maybe suiting up for battle as we speak or it has already started.

These Renaissance angels is how we picture them for the.most part. Have you heard of the angels Ezekiel saw? Pic related and that is only how a common desert inhabitant could comprehend what was seeing.

Great talking to you by the way. Remember nothing can really be taken for truth, since Satan has taken control of this Earth since before recorded history. Christianity isn't the farce it is today with evangelists and it isn't a lie down and take the punshishment religion either. In what form it is in today and the obstacles it has had to overcome. It's basic truths still feel righteous. And it's because strong men protected and fought for these nuggets of truth in Satan's world.
>>
File: Biblical Chalkydri Seraphim.jpg (113KB, 1077x741px) Image search: [Google]
Biblical Chalkydri Seraphim.jpg
113KB, 1077x741px
>>18968915
Same to you brother, excellent discourse. I agree again with all points.

I do feel like God has ensured the essential truths have endured despite all of Satan's work to erase, change, hide.

We can safely say God is real. He is righteous. Lucifer rules this world and what we call "space" or the Second Heaven. Judgement Day is coming for all...when God sees fit.

If we live life knowing we will account to God for every second we have spent here and every action taken, you can survive this illusion that Lucifer presents as reality.

Do you agree and I have to ask your opinion on the Book of Enoch? It seems to be the purest truth to my mind...
>>
File: Secret World UFO China 2010.jpg (125KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World UFO China 2010.jpg
125KB, 600x462px
>>
File: 60482_submitter_file4__ufo4.jpg (3MB, 5248x4208px) Image search: [Google]
60482_submitter_file4__ufo4.jpg
3MB, 5248x4208px
>>
Alright I'm done trying to drum interest in this topic. Never change /x/

Thanks to the anon that I had an insightful discussion with. Made this thread worth while.
>>
>cool thread about the moon?
>nope, insane religous bullshit
>>
>>18969191
Where were you when I was trying to talk about the Moon?

It evolved a bit towards a religious bent but I'm all for straight Moon anomaly discussion too...
>>
File: UFO Alloway New Jersey 2007.jpg (288KB, 1332x1016px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Alloway New Jersey 2007.jpg
288KB, 1332x1016px
>>
File: Aliens Dead Carolinas 1941.jpg (46KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens Dead Carolinas 1941.jpg
46KB, 450x338px
WTF??????
>>
File: apollo_shining.jpg (930KB, 2400x2200px) Image search: [Google]
apollo_shining.jpg
930KB, 2400x2200px
daily reminder
>>
>>18969351
If Kubrick was so tormented by this why didn't he just come out and say he filmed a fake landing?

Serious question?
>>
File: UFO Sighting Michigan 1994.jpg (167KB, 800x973px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Sighting Michigan 1994.jpg
167KB, 800x973px
this is interesting.
>>
then a year later...
>>
>>18969351
so what with it?
>>
File: UFO Airship 1896.jpg (118KB, 520x451px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Airship 1896.jpg
118KB, 520x451px
these are such amazing articles...
>>
File: UFO New Zealand 1909.png (270KB, 615x791px) Image search: [Google]
UFO New Zealand 1909.png
270KB, 615x791px
Hope some true afficianados are getting these...
>>
>>
File: UFO Mexican Air Force Sighting.jpg (159KB, 1200x930px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Mexican Air Force Sighting.jpg
159KB, 1200x930px
>>
File: UFO Michigan 1966.jpg (79KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Michigan 1966.jpg
79KB, 640x546px
Anyone liking these?????
>>
File: UFO Foo Fighters 1946.png (299KB, 615x799px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Foo Fighters 1946.png
299KB, 615x799px
Fallen Angels fighting during WW2
>>
File: UFO New Zealand Sighting.jpg (49KB, 470x323px) Image search: [Google]
UFO New Zealand Sighting.jpg
49KB, 470x323px
>>
File: UFO Washington DC Sightings.jpg (106KB, 433x537px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Washington DC Sightings.jpg
106KB, 433x537px
>>
>>
File: 1492308964517.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1492308964517.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>18969459
thanks man, i appreciate it
>>
File: UFO Air Force Probe 1957.jpg (449KB, 927x1159px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Air Force Probe 1957.jpg
449KB, 927x1159px
>>18969502
Thanks man such rare history needs to be archived!
>>
>>18969507
its kind of sad to see how ignorant people can be when certain events do not fit their view of how the world should be. keep up the good work!
>>
File: UFO Virginia 1952.jpg (65KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Virginia 1952.jpg
65KB, 800x472px
>>18969517
I know anon it is tough. I am so passionate about these things it's a life study...good to have you looking at these
>>
File: UFO Maine Sighting 1808.jpg (127KB, 527x526px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Maine Sighting 1808.jpg
127KB, 527x526px
>>
>>18969524
Its pretty cool to be so passionate about something important unlike the unthinking zombies we see everyday, I struggle with the inability to convince people, thanks for helping!
>>
File: UFO Black Knight Article 1954.gif (27KB, 753x643px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Black Knight Article 1954.gif
27KB, 753x643px
>>18969537
Me too Normies don't want to know. They just want to consume and post pictures on Facebook. Never pondering our reality.

Check this one out!

An article about the Black Knight in 1954!!!!!!!!
>>
File: UFO Pennsylvania Incident 1965.jpg (37KB, 430x330px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Pennsylvania Incident 1965.jpg
37KB, 430x330px
>>
File: 1492393345262.jpg (56KB, 592x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492393345262.jpg
56KB, 592x512px
>>18969547
The black knight satellite is one of the most interesting things in the night sky,

I had no idea they say it all the way back then!

Where did you get all these clips from? Or did you collect them over a long period of research?

If im bothering you just let me know.
>>
>>18969547
*saw
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>18967443

KB with interesting information:

>>18969535
>>18969535
>>
>>18969560
woah! ill look into some of this.
>>
File: UFO Suffolk England Incident.jpg (97KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Suffolk England Incident.jpg
97KB, 400x585px
>>18969557
No bother anon. I have been archiving these pre internet.

I started my UFO Occult Magick passions back in 1988...Middle School.

I love talking to you about it. It kills the lie that it's just a blanket or whatever they claim right?
>>
File: UFO Snowflake Nevada Incident.jpg (64KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Snowflake Nevada Incident.jpg
64KB, 560x407px
>>18969560
Very good finds anon. I am adding it to my collection. Good Stuff!
>>
>>18969570
ive been getting into studying UFO's more,

peronally , i believe aliens are demons and UFO's are spiritual machines- not nuts and bolts. I only hope one day we will know for sure,
>>
>>18969585
This is mostly my conclusion except I do think Demons do use some material objects like UFO's

The can basically transform into anything physical plus they may have some sort of Fallen progeny that is physical and uses the crafts...
>>
>>18969591
As king Solomon said, '' there is nothing new under the sun'',

i think this is why the evolution myth has been pushed on us - to discredit people that know there were great technologies in the early times hidden from modern man.
>>
>>18969600
Anon you are really advanced in your understanding.

Before the flood the world was like this and even more advanced!
>>
File: UFO Spain Airliner Incident.jpg (419KB, 850x575px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Spain Airliner Incident.jpg
419KB, 850x575px
>>
Wait, the hosts of heaven are demons?
>>
>>18969604
Yes! How else could people live upwards of 500 years regularly, except for advances medicines and a more in-tune balance with God and the universe?

Its been ages since I have meet someone with your knowledge, even on /x/
>>
>>18969609
Not all. Some are Fallen Angels. Some are Archons. Some are Holy Angels.

Some are classes of Celestial beings we don't know about yet...
>>
>>18969609
No, remember, 1/3 of the angels followed lucifer, so there are holy angels, 2/3rds of them are, in fact
>>
File: UFO Zamora Lonnie Incident 1962.jpg (158KB, 576x711px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Zamora Lonnie Incident 1962.jpg
158KB, 576x711px
>>18969610
So good to meet you as well anon! How long have you been working on what I call the "awful mysteries"?
>>
>>18969619
Ive been deeply invested for only about 2 months, however, ive been reading lightly online and studying for 4-5 years
>>
>>18969614
>>18969613
have you boys read the Christ Clone Trilogy?
I think demons can pretend to be beings of light.
>>
File: UFO Roswell Rancher .gif (161KB, 654x423px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Roswell Rancher .gif
161KB, 654x423px
>>18969625
YES!!

Acts of God was the best. The whole trilogy is great though
>>
>>18969625
ive never read those books, ill look into them thought.

I know they can masquerade because of verses like 2 Corinthians 11:14.
>>
>>18969627
the imagery of the sky tearing up to reveal the Lord, yowza
>>
>>18969641
im definitely buying them now, sheesh
>>
File: Occult Films They Live Obey.jpg (295KB, 1212x683px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Films They Live Obey.jpg
295KB, 1212x683px
>>18969621
Well you are coming along so much quicker than my feeble mind progressed lol

Sooooo much to research on your journey.
>>
File: 1493335841152.jpg (101KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
1493335841152.jpg
101KB, 1200x927px
>>18969645
I wish I could talk all night, but alas, working at wendy's for $7.25 an hour calls tomorrow and i must sleep, i hope i can find you in another thread though.
They Live is a good movie.
>>
>18969652
Good night it was a pleasure! We will talk again.
>>
File: UFO Moline Ilinois Incident.png (369KB, 665x409px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Moline Ilinois Incident.png
369KB, 665x409px
>>
>>18969659
>>18968281
who is this Queen of Heaven
>>
File: UFO Nazi Weapons Incident.jpg (19KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Nazi Weapons Incident.jpg
19KB, 202x250px
>>18969669
oh boy lonnnnng explanation on this. Let me try to break it into a succinct summary...

Astarte Asherah Isis Ishtar...
>>
File: UFO Nazi Incident 1944.jpg (100KB, 900x721px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Nazi Incident 1944.jpg
100KB, 900x721px
>>18969682
Actually this is better the last part is essential to read...
>>
File: UFO Wales Incident 1956.png (152KB, 264x300px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Wales Incident 1956.png
152KB, 264x300px
>>
>>
>>18969682
>Astarte Asherah Isis Ishtar
that's creepy asf. that's why as a Catholic I am extremely uncomfortable at Marian events
>>
File: Top Secret 1954.gif (92KB, 774x704px) Image search: [Google]
Top Secret 1954.gif
92KB, 774x704px
wrap your head around this shit!!!!
>>
File: Queen of Heaven Appears.jpg (128KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Queen of Heaven Appears.jpg
128KB, 1252x1252px
>>18969745
yes they are not "Mary" anon not at all...
>>
>>18969768
but was is the intention, to deceive and to lead believers astray?
>>
>>18969570
u have website
>>
>>18969760
Well we did find one recently. Look up 2016 HO3, 120 foot wide asteroid in a semi stable orbit.
>>
>>18970418
no I need to make something like Ape has...a library online.
>>
>>18968042

"See no Evil"
"Hear no Evil"
"Speak no Evil"
>>
>>18969373
http://www.snopes.com/false-stanley-kubrick-faked-moon-landings/
>>
>>18967820
are you really this fucking retarded? holy shit
>>
>>18968548
>hurr it is just confirmation bias
how ironic
>>
>>18967536
that looks like a juicy asshole
>ywn fuck the moon in its ass
>>
>>18967729
Fuck you, you've fucked my sides
>>
>>18969327
That one looks like an American test craft desu
>>
Stop saying desu, it's stupid
>>
>>18967501
>What say you anon?

I'd say you should visit a mental hospital
>>
File: 1489773224618.gif (51KB, 583x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489773224618.gif
51KB, 583x427px
>>18971255
Don't let other people get you down. It's fun to explore ideas, just be critical.
IMO, and from what little research I've done:
Aliens most likely made us. Our history has had a few "resets" either on purpose, or just because we are a violent species and that's simply our fate, hopefully not this time around...
Aliens keep an eye on us, maybe an ant farm type of situation, I'm not sure.
Strong possibility that there are alien objects, on the moon, Mars, moon of Mars, and Saturn. There is a small possibility of complex life on Mars, and most certainly simple microbes due to the a microbial researcher suddenly leaving his tenured professorship one out of the blue with hints that he went to work for a black group. He had extreme interest in Mars as well...
>>
File: The Moon.jpg (213KB, 1667x934px) Image search: [Google]
The Moon.jpg
213KB, 1667x934px
Spirit Science 31 ~ Secrets of the Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaDeiBRifm8

Patchman offers some questions, insights, and explanations about the moon. In ten minutes, Patchan presents his answers about the moon.

Also, at 2:20 in the video, Patchman explains that the moon contains radioactive materials and nuclear waste. One time I had an astral projection experience where I went to the moon, but I found it to have an extremely metallic and repulsive essence (perhaps because of the radioactive materials?). I had to leave immediately and then tried to make my way to Venus, but I may have ended up on Earth instead after one of those future extinction events that wipes out almost all life on this planet (thus mistaking Earth for Venus).

7 Irregularities that suggest Earth’s Moon was engineered

http://www.ancient-code.com/7-irregularities-that-suggest-earths-moon-was-engineered/
>>
made of Cheese?
>>
>>18967457
Please elaborate.
>>
>>18969560

U never replied to my star pics, did they scare you?
>>
>>18971580

Came here to post this, good job, anon.
>>
>>18967702
>your
>bumbleface
Reread what you wrote, dumbshit.
>>
>>18971617
No I'm sorry, was it the one where the stars line up perfectly with three Pyramids every 2,500 years or so?

I do find that very interesting in that I have a out of the box theory that some Pyramids may have the actual "physical" bodies the Fallen Angels used when on Earth or some other essence of them.

When the alignments happen it seems to make certain Fallen Spirits VERY potent.

It's just a pet theory but it's just ruminating...
>>
>>
>>
>>18967443

Peddle your mental illness elsewhere.
>>
>>18971918
I say this as heart felt as possible.

Go fuck your Mother's cunt.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18971918
F U
>>
File: IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg (117KB, 417x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg
117KB, 417x309px
>>18967443
Abraxas here, The Moon shows the true inner light of the darkness.
>>18967443
>>
>>18972095
moon bump
>>
>>18968448
Greetings from Vancouver, neighbour
>>
>>18967451
Aren't you glad we have so many of these? I like the ones with dead rodents. Are those a real mistake? WTF?
>>
Well, I clearly walked into a firefight. I just got here. Ffs.
>>
File: IMG_9859.jpg (24KB, 427x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9859.jpg
24KB, 427x283px
Breathe.
>>
File: Alien on moon.jpg (197KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Alien on moon.jpg
197KB, 800x600px
That's No Moon - A New Hope [1080p HD]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGp_5gOww0E

Ancient Aliens: Space Station Moon (S11, E11) | History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmyKily0OJQ

Is the Moon an Artificial Base?

http://galacticconnection.com/is-the-moon-an-artificial-base/
>>
>>18972780
piss off cunt
>>
>>18967501
It's not... again, use a fucking telescope
>>
>>18972975
what are you a Parakeet
>>
this is very interesting to me

Crop mystery: The sketch shows a UFO flattening a cornfield, and was drawn by
>>
File: UFO Equinox City Incident 1923.png (3MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Equinox City Incident 1923.png
3MB, 1200x1800px
>>
File: ufo.jpg (38KB, 634x368px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
38KB, 634x368px
>>
File: oh flora.png (399KB, 747x309px) Image search: [Google]
oh flora.png
399KB, 747x309px
>>18967443
>What is the actual truth about the Moon?
>>
>>
File: UFO Canadian Incident 1967.png (316KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Canadian Incident 1967.png
316KB, 500x413px
>>
File: UFO Canadian Incident 1983.jpg (223KB, 932x1183px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Canadian Incident 1983.jpg
223KB, 932x1183px
>>
File: UFO William Shatner Incident.jpg (82KB, 385x262px) Image search: [Google]
UFO William Shatner Incident.jpg
82KB, 385x262px
Shatner's experience...
>>
File: UFO British Accounts 1996.jpg (1MB, 1651x1005px) Image search: [Google]
UFO British Accounts 1996.jpg
1MB, 1651x1005px
>>
File: UFO Los Angeles Incident.jpg (488KB, 1600x1094px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Los Angeles Incident.jpg
488KB, 1600x1094px
>>
https://www.forbes.com/2009/10/12/nasa-bombing-the-moon-opinions-contributors-kenneth-anderson-glenn-harlan-reynolds.html
>>
>>18971170
stop being new
>>
>>18971469
>Spirit Science
>Patchman
fuck off with that retard. he spouts utter bullshit and you should feel bad for getting fooled by him. that shit is debunked
>>
>>18973237
just a rocket
>>
>>18968042
Their dull expressions speak more than this picture lets on, whether it is mind control or something possibly more sinister.

Then again, it was probably the 50's-60's, so they must have been stoned out of their gourd. Astroturf is an astronaut's bff.
>>
OK,
I am going to tell you the truth about the moon and clear up a couple of other eyebrow raisers but I am only going to say it once so pay attention.

First;
We did go to the moon, that part was true, the lie was how long it took and how far it was. The moon is roughly 3000 miles from Earth, give or take 300 miles at any given time. It gives off its own light, it does not reflect the sun light. You can prove this by measuring the temp of the moon light, it will always show colder than the surrounding air...if it was sun light it was reflecting then it would be warmer. The moons light is septic and promotes the decay of organic material, which can also be tested.

And quickly to add to someone else's comments, CERN is a last ditch effort by the fallen angels to escape the lake of fire. No man know the hour the king returns, but the fallen can feel it is soon and they are frantically seeking to escape thier judgement.
Any questions before I return to my cave?
>>
>>18974643
fuck off, shill
>>
How original, now take your hand off my little brother.
>>
>>18974662
I thought your mom said to get off the computer and clean up the basement?
>>
File: Divination.jpg (122KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
Divination.jpg
122KB, 500x709px
>>18974643
I knew it with the Moon. We got there, but how and what is definitely a lie to us.

If the Moon were that much closer it would make sense, it would show how ancients have been there, and reaffirm the possibility of a dome keeping us and the Fallen enclosed.

Cern definitely is exactly that.

Questions:

How can we prove the Moons much shorter distance?

Space is not nearly as expansive and Mars is much closer too?

What do the Fallen feel CERN can do for them?

Thanks!
>>
>>18974643
>septic light

All electromagnetic radiation promotes oxidation to some degree. By its very nature, you can not have "different" (i.e. "Septic") kinds of light.

Did you struggle with highschool physics?
>>
File: Moonlight.jpg (12KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight.jpg
12KB, 852x480px
>>18974742
well explain a little more then anon.

Are you saying sunlight and LED light aren't different?

Sunlight and Moonlight can't be different?
>>
>>18974773
There actually are LEDs nowadays that were designed to emit light that mimics the sun
>>
>>18974708
The distance to the moon has been proven recently by the ESA through laser range finding, which btw is probably the only way to self test, not sure if a sextant would work for the moon the same as the sun. I forgot to mention the sun is basically the same distance as the moon, and the sun has been showing to be roughly 3000 miles away since Christopher Columbus put his observations of this in his log while at sea.

As for the fallen ones, CERN, if it successfully finds other dimension or tears the bail, well it offers the 200 fallen ones a way to escape eternity in the lake of fire. We know not our fate, but the fallen angels were promised an eternity of torment.
For me that is the answer to everything, I mean how in the world do you imprison a super natural being...The Van Allen belts start making more sense when you see them as a barrier around a correctional facility. The scientists at CERN probably think what they are doing is right, they are oblivious to the controllers.
>>
>>18974742
The Sun’s light is golden, warm, drying, preservative and antiseptic, while the Moon’s light is silver, cool, damp, putrefying and septic. The Sun’s rays decrease the combustion of a bonfire, while the Moon’s rays increase combustion. Plant and animal substances exposed to sunlight quickly dry, shrink, coagulate, and lose the tendency to decompose and putrify; grapes and other fruits become solid, partially candied and preserved like raisins, dates, and prunes; animal flesh coagulates, loses its volatile gaseous constituents, becomes firm, dry, and slow to decay. When exposed to moonlight, however, plant and animal substances tend to show symptoms of putrefaction and decay. This proves that Sun and Moon light are different, unique, and opposites as they are in the geocentric flat model.”(
>>
>>18974742
All Christians struggle with high school physics. Especially flat earthers that believe "hurr durr CERN is trying to escape judgement badurrrrr"
>>
>>18974828
And your point is???
>>
>>18974828
You found it important to share that Christians make bad grades in high school physics ....because???
>>
>>18974840
>>18974857
obviously to point out, that yes, that anon struggled with highschool physics

pro tip: only a complete retard would use multiple questionmarks. The question doesnt become questionier when you add them.
>>
File: CERN Laboratory Incantations.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CERN Laboratory Incantations.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>18974793
See you are very wise but I do think SOME at Cern know exactly what they are doing or in the very least that Lucifer and the Fallen taught them the knowledge of building the Hadron Collider and the Internet...
>>
>>18974878
it's called passion and flair you boring nuts and bolts cunt
>>
>>18974878
But you are not a retard when using words that don't exist or pointing out theological demographics....ok, fair enough.
>>
>>18974895
I didnt quite get it. Can you make multiple posts saying the same thing with redundant punctuation again?
>>
>>18974896
Whats so retarded about mocking the concept of multiple question marks or pointing out that flat earther and creationists lack proper education?
That was a rhetoric question
>>
File: Knowledge.jpg (236KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
Knowledge.jpg
236KB, 640x552px
>>18974899
I wasn't the anon you were criticizing but I hate people like you who focus only on the notes and never on the tone...

"That was a rhetoric question"

Fucking retarded Cunt.
>>
>>18974891
Yes, I would have to agree with you, but not many of them. I would like to think man as a whole still has good in him and the conviction to do what's right. Isn't that Sandscrit in the photo you posted? Would be interesting to know what the translation means! Thanks for the pic
>>
File: CenninaItaly1954.jpg (50KB, 450x544px) Image search: [Google]
CenninaItaly1954.jpg
50KB, 450x544px
>>18973207
This is very interesting
>>
>>18974920
Is that a photo of books in your collection, If so congratulations, you have my envy!
>>
>>18974920
You are absolutely butthurt and fail to adress the points raised by a rhetoric question you were retarded enough to answer.
Complete shitpost
>>
>>18967810
No, I want proof.
>>
File: UFO Italy Fallen Angels.png (79KB, 633x355px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Italy Fallen Angels.png
79KB, 633x355px
>>18974947
No, I can't say that they are mine. It is a collection I would dearly like to obtain though...

The picture just encapsulates my idea that there is a rudiment of knowledge you need to start with to even begin to work on understanding our current "reality"
>>
>>18967443

It's a big rock in space that has enough mass to form a sphere

Its origins is the mystery
>>
>>18974934
There is a case in Italy where a group of men (3 I think) spent more than 10 years meeting with entity's. At first they knew nothing of each other and would meet with the entity alone and after awhile they learned of each other and met together until the meetings ended. Only after the meeting did the men go public about what had been taking place for the last 10 years.
>>
>>18974959
>>18974959
It's called a rhetorical question.

That is all I am willing to teach you for now.
>>
>>18975000
>keeps shitposting
at least you got trips
>>
>>18974990
Oh wow I would like to learn more about that...
>>
>>18975022
I will see if I still have that folder, if so I will share it with you.
>>
File: Addis.jpg (52KB, 375x513px) Image search: [Google]
Addis.jpg
52KB, 375x513px
The cover of the magazine "Illustarzione del Popolo" showing a UFO Sighting in 1935 in Addis Adeba

>>18975043

Thank You!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1283x975px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1283x975px
Over the Vatican
>>
>>
Who has heard the curious story of Jackie Gleason stating he was shown "alien" bodies by President Nixon?

Any truth?
>>
I know the Enquirer doesn't always get respect but they have been right many times...
>>
>>
>>18975082
holy shit a fucking cloud
>>
>>18975162
These are posted for everybody's consideration.

If it does not appear to be a UFO to you that's fine but mind your manners.
>>
File: gleason100.jpg (142KB, 632x416px) Image search: [Google]
gleason100.jpg
142KB, 632x416px
>>
The moon is the offspring of the earth and it will gradually grow and then give birth to a new moon when the current earth dies
>>
>>18975306
ummmn what?
>>
File: word.png (7KB, 636x166px) Image search: [Google]
word.png
7KB, 636x166px
>>18967508
Uhhh guys?

Definitions of Diphtheria
noun
an acute, highly contagious bacterial disease causing inflammation of the mucous membranes, formation of a false membrane in the throat that hinders breathing and swallowing, and potentially fatal heart and nerve damage by a bacterial toxin in the blood. It is now rare in developed countries because of immunization.
Epidemics such as influenza, pneumonia, diphtheria , scarlet fever, and typhoid took a deadly toll.
>>
>>18976401
not diptheria u cunt
>>
>>18968511
every generation has thought the end was near....but you are right....its like before a bad storm it felt still and tense....now th rain has begun in drizzle, soon to be a deluge.....

I will tell y'all I think the end is little ways off yet as counted by the lives of men.....but in God's time we are at the door......

Did y'all see stephen hawking this week theorized humanity has 100 years left? and is calling for a one world government?

Anyway, there are a few things that must happen before these things y'all have spoken of.....Jesus must be told to all people groups. The christian church has to turn against god. trans humanism will enable machine-man hybrids as well as mythical beasts to be re-created. The nephalim & gibborim will be walking around...fucking crazy stuff. But the thing that will be un-mistakable is when the jews re-build their temple...that will be ringer....also the frog spirits & two witnesses will be in play by that time....

I used to thing eschatological happenings would be interesting....but I have re-thought that...it's going to be terrifying.....revelation ain't no joke..
>>
will raphaem also roam again?

gibborim are Giants right?
>>
bumpity
>>
>>18967550
i agree, i really like that picture
>>
>>18969665
Whoa I live here
>>
>>18978546
!
>>
>>18979052
?
>>
>>18976833
diphtheria* :^)
>>
>>18978546
Every heard it mentioned?
>>
so are aliens real or not

serious replies only pls
>>
>>18982055
Fallen Angels

Progeny of Fallen Angels.

Serious as shit gets anon.
>>
>>18967635
is this real or fake can someone elaborate this? where can i find more information that isnt just made up shit i want real shit like this ive seen it before but this is the clearest picture ive ever seen
>>
>>18967472
>again not color or real details.

Moon dont have atmosphere. Hydrogen is what make the light produce a bigger variety of colors. Most of "space" images are built on different color channels to make gas and dust visible.
>>
>>18982094
Are you dumb or retarded? is fake of course.
>>
The November 2016 supermoon was fucking awesome. I didn't understand all the commotion about it, but good lord, when I went outside and looked up at it...

Some crazy shit.
>>
>>18982234
2016 had a few really rare Moon incidents...
>>
>>18971580
>crtl +f
>cheese
>1 of 1

you did good anon
>>
The late Carl Sagan researched the well-documented case of Anne Jeffries in 1645. She was found outside in a "fit" as records describe. This "fit" was more of a comatose state and she eventually came out of it. After this she was said to have received a clairvoyant and healing ability. Her memory of what happened to her before she fell into this fit is what is even more interesting. She recalled a half dozen little men that "paralyzed" her and took her to a castle in the sky. There she was seduced and then returned where she was found. Now it would be absurd to say that anything from that time could be confirmed. However, the fact is that a well-documented case of abduction was recorded in this early time, before T.V. and Hollywood. To disregard the many similar testimonies from so many ordinary people is both illogical and willful ignorance on behalf of the accusing skeptic. In many cases the abductee has more to lose than to gain by going public. When skeptics go further to accuse and discredit the individuals as being uneducated, ill informed or unstable in an effort to support their own unbelief, these actions are gross vane arrogance! Who has given these skeptics the standard or rule to measure others testimonies and experiences. What gives them some "enlightened insight" or edge on the knowledge of the subject? Where is the proof of their enlightened edge? These many testimonies are proof and should not be treated so lightly or so easily discredited by the vanity of skeptics!
>>
>>18968494
Nice snap anon
>>
i still think we should nuke the moon, i don't know why they gave up on it
>>
>>18983153
Please do talk to an attorney sometime about the reliability of witness testimonies.
>>
>>18967485
What am I looking at here?
>>
File: 1467250560144.jpg (54KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1467250560144.jpg
54KB, 500x373px
>>18983451
It's just the guy who thinks ancient Egyptians and Mayans with giant heads went to the Moon and Mars. He posts quite a bit but you learn to ignore him.
>>
>>18983457
wrong. Smug asshole. Not him.
>>
>>18967494
Would you prefer they ask for a quick rundown?
>>
>>18967443
It was the Ark
>>
>>18983668
Arc?
>>
>>18983153
Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
Are you really telling me /x/ never heard of the lunar wave?

https://youtu.be/bPIxawh35fs
>>
>>18984700
We've heard of it, and we've seen the other videos on how it's easily faked.
>>
>>18968574
Its not /X if it is real my man
>>
>>18968783
What does the U in UFO stand for anon?
>>
>>18985767
Unholy Fallen One
>>
>>18967443
The Custodians built the moon to rob us of our shared language.
>>
>>18967550
I too agree. Really cool looking map.
>>
>>18969459
Yeah dude much appreciated.
>>
>>18967443
truth is it isn't cheddar, as we originally thought, but a creamy smokey brie. a man in suspenders and his dog perform unsanctioned mining on this cheese and we have no way to stop them.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 132

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.