[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is at the top of the pyramid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 48

File: 1491860685504.gif (82KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491860685504.gif
82KB, 768x576px
Who is at the top of the pyramid?
>>
>>18967406
There is no pyramid.
>>
lucifer

not that crazy but its true
>>
>>18967406
There is no top. Ancient Egyptians cut the crown off the head of man symbolically in applying their golden proportions (therein the difference between Ancient Greek and ancient Egyptian proportions) in order to symbolically separate divine man from animal man. There is no capstone.
>>
Saitama. And he'll punch anyone who says different.
>>
>>18967406
it's like a japanese anime, when you reach the top after defeating more and more powerful bosses, a whole new level opens up and now you have to start grinding all over again.

what do you think billionaires do while you and i sit here sipping hot chocolate and posting memes? they're out there using lasers and portable black holes to fight the interdimensional death force and capturing time cubes to extend their lives. i heard theres 2 or 3 trillionaires that got sent backwards through time and are now essentially amassing million man armies in the neolithic and marching on each other to conquer entire continents 33,000 years ago.
>>
>>18967509
Where did you hear that
>>
>>18967406
Old blood. These bloodlines are serious. Less like video game, more like movie.
>>
>>18967424
God.

Then Lucifer.
>>
>>18967527
Normal, is paramount.
>>
>>18967509
Wut
>>
>>18967406
The scarier thought is that no one is in control, no one at the top of the 'pyramid'

It's a plane without a pilot
>>
File: 1482900370146.jpg (4MB, 8000x5583px) Image search: [Google]
1482900370146.jpg
4MB, 8000x5583px
>>
I am.
>>
>>18967406
I AM
>>
At this current time in this current iteration

Someones pet gerbil is currently the crux of all of the shits that is going on.
>>
>>18967569
Sounds rational. You should try and make it a chinchilla next time. Dust baths are fun.
>>
>>18967514
>>18967532
i thought you guys were deep into this stuff? we are living in essentially a giant mmo. most people never get past the level 1 starting zone (being your own boss, getting into adventures, finding out where the fabric of reality meets with hyper-time and uploading your save game so you can reincarnate with your gear, generating reality coins and using them to trade for gradient maps, learning to fly within the etherverse, solving the gorgon riddles)

this is all still really basic, like i said it keeps going the further up you go there harder it gets. what we consider the world 'elite' are just high level npcs for the most part, it's basically automated the whole way down, you can tell if someone is a player (has a soul essentially) if their pupils dilate correctly under black light. some people you meet will be fillers, someone high up is preparing a ritual summon and needs to sacrifice 5 billion willing subjects, i think the original plan is to have them all drink the same soft drink in a 24 hour period them poison them with a nano virus activated by the stomach acid. anyway this is supposed to summon one of the overfather avatars which cracks the plane of existence in two and allows for those with enough power to breach through to the other side, where probably the game continues with different parameters.
>>
>>18967406
It is either god or satan, no one knows until the curtains close.
>>
File: 1490057300372m.jpg (212KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1490057300372m.jpg
212KB, 1024x882px
>>
>>18967612
You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>18967627
nice resolution dumbass
>>
>Guided by illusion. Finding it confusing.

Message received, gentleman.
>>
>>18967627
What is this, a conspiracy for ants?
>>
>>18967612
When im bored I like to think crazy shit like this sometimes
>>
>>18967717
>But Derek, this is a model.
>>
File: IMG_1848.gif (313KB, 200x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.gif
313KB, 200x167px
>>18967627
Stop saving thumbnails.
>>
File: stand user kyouko.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stand user kyouko.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
>>18967406
the pyramid is an illusion.
>>
>>18967406

Whoever had a penthouse view of 9/11 since it was an occult ritual. Someone who relished that day.
>>
>>18967761
Not a bad theory.

Can you see the Twin towers from the Empire State building?
>>
>>18967424
This
>>
>>18967406
You are, idiot
>>
File: booty.gif (365KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
booty.gif
365KB, 400x219px
>thinking thee is only 1 pyramid

there are several pyramids, all in competition with each other. You really think with how diverse and cut throat some parts of the world are, and have been for literally thousands of years, they suddenly stopped?
thing about it in terms like the mafia, there are several families, all "working together" but also more then willing to fuck each other over if it works in their favor. There is black mail, extortion, murder, spying, back stabbing and dealings. Usually its simple geography, north america is allied with western Europe, the Asian countries work with one another, then the middle east ect
>>
>>18967535
This.

Tinfoils always astound me when they are cncinced there is a secret cabal running everything. I WISH that was the case. The world is far more terrifying when you realize that nobody is steering the ship.
>>
>>18967406
It probably goes into the spiritual realm
>>
>>18967840
No one at the top, but a lot of groups fighting for the throne. It is mostly geological in this age of globalization.
>>
File: 565463.jpg (2MB, 3434x2959px) Image search: [Google]
565463.jpg
2MB, 3434x2959px
>>18967695
>>18967717
>>18967726
>>
>>18967514
futurama
>>
Illuminati families
>>
File: 1488039415892.jpg (413KB, 1822x2672px) Image search: [Google]
1488039415892.jpg
413KB, 1822x2672px
>>
>>18967761
George W. Bush

Dick Cheney

Donald Rumsfeld
>>
>>18967612
I HAVE A QUEST FOR YOU, YOUNG SQUIRE! I REQUIRE TENDIES.
>>
>>18967406
Serbs
>>
>>18967406
I'm saying...everyone...but those making this happen are not currently successful.

By a common understanding of, "Who is at the top of the pyramid"...I am one of those at the top of the pyramid, but this is because of my versatility to live among people of, "any place of the pyramid".

I've been called a, "demiurge" by some. I have an understanding of the term which is logical: ancient humans created/experienced a computer program positioning humans, creatures, and things so eternal life is forced by the dodging, preventing, surviving, and harming occurring as humans, creatures, and things are positioned. Very few ancient humans live among those not accessing eternal life technology...for obvious reasons of temporary degrading quality of life, but SOMEONE should do it because this ensures the taking of gains of increases of human population who will be positioned among the stars of the galaxies so intelligence can be, simply and quickly, gained about the locations of the next, "big bang" explosions of the universe.

I've seen the best...they, sooner or later, do REALLY care to force all humans live. Help to them is understanding you had MUCH to ration with. There is plenty of air at Earth. You've been breathing since you were born. You flex and react since you have brain and reflex, and your brain and reflexes are changed by air at your ear. Other humans are changed when humans speak to them. RATION YOUR AIR. SPEAK OFTEN AND TO ENSURE MORE SPEECH.
>>
>>18967406
It was ME, James... ME!
>>
>>18967406
Listen faggots because I'm not gonna repeat myself. It's less than 10 thousand people globally. Mostly elite bloodlines and nobilities that took power through money handling and banking in the Middleages. You ain't gonna find them in Forbes' "top 100 richest people" though, that's for sure. Add to that the middlemen who joined them through volatility handling behind the curtains of geopolitics or >33degree masons making friends at fuckparties. A whole lot of those families are zionist, jewish scum. And a whole other lot of those families are luciferian. Which isn't necessary antichristian in the literall meaning of those words. Luciferianism is a form of extreme materialism/nihilism/transhumanism, they have the 99.99% money in the world, they control it's volatility, they control the world as long as normies are held in their place so it's only natural from their standpoint
First Reminder: Jews are race of parasites, worshipping moloch, sacrificing children, cutting their dicks and drinking blood from it, constantly lying and taking advantage of everybody, their WW2 holocaust is a myth(around 300K germans died from Drezdn bombing and nobody remembers that), no way 6million jews were gassed during WW2, at most half a million died in other normal way, protocols of zion(doesn't matter if it's fake or not) were used as a blueprints(same as huxley's writings) and are being deployed irl as we speak.
Second Reminder: "Eyes wide shut" is the film Kubrick died for, closely depicting how reality really operates, watch it and feel unnerved under you skin
Third Reminder: if it wasn't for great infighting between said families/elites NWO would be already in place, instead as we speak it's "only" done ~97%
only thing left is a conscious resignetion of freedom by normies, so called biochips for tracking and survaillence, but who really knows, smartphones are doing it just fine
Fourth Reminder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
>>
>>18967514
His ass
>>
NOTHING!
>>
>>18967424
This desu
Actually he goes by "the devil"
>>
>>18967840
Who are the main groups? Anglo-zionists, Russians and Chinks (?), who else? Are Russians still working with the Jews?
>>
File: IMG_5115.jpg (41KB, 218x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5115.jpg
41KB, 218x346px
>>18969242
Pic related discusses the power elite, one in a million (so 7000 seems about right). However, if they all descend from these ancient bloodlines, how do you explain self-made billionaires/power players?

Also, any resources on the bloodlines? The Illuminate bloodlines keep coming up and I'm yet to find a good source.

Finally, why do we know this stuff? If they're omnipotent, how do they not hide it? I wish I could refute this when someone brings it up but I can't.
>>
>>18967856

There is a metric fuck ton of evidence to the contrary and it just fails a basic understanding of human or even human nature to think that there aren't people trying to control things

It astounds me how someone could be so stupid, yet here you are.
>>
>>18967856

History or human nature*

History is littered with cabals and conspiracies that actually happened controlling things

Hell in Europe one family controlled most of the countries and had virtual absolute power. They interbred with themselves and caused millions to die in their wars. They were called the Hapsburgs and did it all openly
>>
>>18967406
The food pyramid?
>>
File: IMG_2962.jpg (61KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.jpg
61KB, 500x400px
>>18967406
Not a pyramid.
>>
>>18967406
In the west the jews.
>>
>>18967406
The Infinite Source of all that is, ever was and ever will be.
>>
>>18967406
The ones you are punished for speaking about.
Don't get me wrong, secret societies exists but they're just useful idiots.
But if you name {a certain group}} you may get fuck'd very hard by the system. That's why you find allot of propaganda in favor of {them} and if you name {them} you're screwd.
Deniers gonna deny (many). Oy, everything is a coincidence.
>>
Me
>>
>>18967406
Abraxas
>>
>>18967406
The Jews. Lurk moar.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
the chaos in in the top, there is no piramid, only fear and death, stop complaining and do something about it.
>>
>>18968030
These boys are far from the top
>>
File: bruno-camara-cyborg-close.jpg (494KB, 1609x1051px) Image search: [Google]
bruno-camara-cyborg-close.jpg
494KB, 1609x1051px
>>18967874
where tf is this from
>>
File: 96004.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
96004.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>18970502
>>
>>18970613
>>
>>18970295
Such as?
>>
File: media.jpg (27KB, 574x379px) Image search: [Google]
media.jpg
27KB, 574x379px
>>18970593
http://mapper.nndb.com/
This image is also a good one.
I would look up illuminati cards as well.
>>
>>18967856
you mean something like a mindless self-replicating molecule obeying dumb chemestry rules with zero regard for the suffering of the sentient beings it creates by the trillions?
>>
File: 1492135204932.jpg (140KB, 532x858px) Image search: [Google]
1492135204932.jpg
140KB, 532x858px
>>
File: 1492130525239.png (188KB, 1567x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1492130525239.png
188KB, 1567x1253px
>>
File: d3122.png (183KB, 265x290px) Image search: [Google]
d3122.png
183KB, 265x290px
>>18967612
do you actually think this?
>>
>>18969242
/thread

Fave thing about Eyes Wide Shut is Nicole Kidmans arse. Shit film as far as I'm concerned but I do appreciate the intentions on trying to show people what goes on.

Well the film might have been great if it wasn't altered and changed which I'm sure it was.
>>
>>18970098
If you reach that level of wealth I reckon you will have been contacted well before you got there to tell you the rules of the game.

The elites will value such talents obviously and seek to use them.

Like headhunters in the work place poach staff ho are good at their job but on another scale.
>>
>>18967612
Lol this guy knows
>>
several people are on the top, but the problem is they still have different opinions over the world.
There is no together, they are rivals.

>>No religion

>>No God

They are over the Top of everything.

They probably don't even have a lot of money, because they know that money is just a tool to control people.

They could be your neighbor or your friend and you probably wouldn't know it.

I only can guess that the target is, to make all the people on this planet get together and become one species. There worst enemy is the individual, because you cant control it.
>>
They try to get control over us with setting trends and make us all want the same.

>>Clothing

>>Cars

>>Music

All big Cities in this world you have the same shops, the same trends, the same VIPs
The same TV Shows, the same News, .....

We are already ruled by big companies like Bayer, Kraft, Nestle, .....
Same food, same medicine, world wide
>>
>>18970836

NO SHIT
>>
Some say they started in the 2nd World war, they brought up Analytics and they tried to find out what the enemy was thinking and planning forward.
But is was to complex, so they released the analytics into the free markets after the war. So they worked for big trading and stock market companies.
But the human spirit/behavior was just to complex to give a insight into the future.
So they plan to make the people follow a special pattern.
They throw the stick and we run and get it all the time.

>>18970843
What?
Everyone is all the time like

>>MUH ILLUMNADI

That shit gets boring as hell. All those Conspiracy kids and new age religion idiots suck so much.
>>
AND
People should stop calling them

>>ELITE

They are not, they are born in that position. There is nothing that makes them to a Elite.
>>
File: yourfirstredpill.jpg (134KB, 1667x820px) Image search: [Google]
yourfirstredpill.jpg
134KB, 1667x820px
>>18967874
This isn't really that surprising, even in a relatively mertiocratic system like the United States there are going to be a lot of institutions comprised of highly effective people who are going to both

1. Accumulate various forms of capital (money, political power, media control, persuasion skills and assets of various kinds, etc.), and
2. Try to work their way into long established groups that have managed to acquire a lot of the above resources.

No conspiracy or corruption is even necessary for a map like yours to manifest. Have fun ignoring this, though.
>>
>>18970098
bilionaires/power players are nothing, real elite's family values go into trillions, it gets just riddiculous at some point, compare that to bill gates man. Turns out he's nothing but small fish to them but to normies he's one of the wealthiest people around(reminder wealth=/=money)
Sources on bloodlines are plenty, just follow the money and hearsay, you know the most famous like your own hand already: rotshchilds, rockefellers, morgensterns, it's around ~300 family names worldly
They're omnipotent on the macroscale because they control the money flow but that power breaks apart at microscale when people's individualism comes into play. You can't predict how people will behave according to your whim all the time, we know what we know because of: whistleblowers like that youtube guy i posted in previous post, logistics fuck ups like bohemian grove recording, if anything even bilderberg meetups(i think it's a honey pot though and resources shouldnt be wasted there). There are books by Jan van Helsing - Whistleblowers and Secret Societies where it's laid out pretty nicely. And lastly there's tremendous infighting and power struggle even at the top between those elite families, they cut each other's feathers like the saying goes.
Here's a refutal of why not hide it if so and so:nomies are slaves to them, they don't care, they hide by controlling media output and shaping mass thought process via that. Sheer idea that someone isn't aware of their existence and doesn't "believe" shows how succesful mass manipulation is. You know how it works, I know how it works, but 90% of people on the planet don't and they don't care because they're trapped in modern day slavery system designed to keep em indifferent and occupied with trivial shit. It's hidden pretty well because majority is social engeenered to not look, emperor is naked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvargHv-lCw
>>
I still think it is a major issue to think they HAVE a lot of money.
They make the money, all the money belongs to them.
They are out of the money circle, if they want something, they take it because they know that real things of value don't cost money or you cant buy it.

Most of the people are like that guy from Matrix that doesn't want to life outside of it.
We all have some kind of golden cage that we don't want to leave, because life could be okay and nice when you in it. What awaits you on the outside?
>>
>>18970862
>reminder wealth=/=money
Sure but Bill Gates has a lot of money, which IS a valid form of wealth, as well as an ability to make it go far over the long term (90% of his money comes from investments outside of Microsoft). He knows infrastructure and probability/betting theory. So he is quite wealthy in the way that you are getting at. There ARE others like him of course, but it seems weird that you would single him out and claim that he isn't wealthy.
>>
>>18970878
That was unrelated to good old Billy boy the vaccine maestro, just a small reminder that when the inflation/deflation hits, money become nothing. Hell, even regular logistics problems can decimate cities if water filtration systems or food supply goes off. Wealth=commodities which can be bought for money when society's on the calm end, can't refute that. You read toom much into that parentesis, and posts here are limited to 2K symbols so I had to cut some content previously, that's a bitch
>>
>>18967406
it's berldergolf!
>>
>>18970090
us and western Europe and canada
china and japan
eastern Europe
other smaller countries like those in the middle east/western Europe either change sides a lot, or begrudgingly join some of the bigger ones because it works in their favor

>Are Russians still working with the Jews?
yes and no, they work with them on a need to know basis. The lines are often blured and change from time to time, they have worked with them but will just as soon tell them to fuck off
>>
So what about those child sacrifices?
>>
File: ebc.jpg (47KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
ebc.jpg
47KB, 600x749px
>>18969242
>>18970862
I agree with everything said in these posts, but is there any way to stop them? Is there any world government that's not under their control?
>>
File: IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg (117KB, 417x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg
117KB, 417x309px
>>18967529
Abraxas here, ding ding ding you are correct! Tell him what we have got for him Johnny!!!
>>
>>18973039
Does this count as spamming?
>>
File: IMG_20170502_112027_473.jpg (163KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_112027_473.jpg
163KB, 640x640px
>>18973043
Abraxas here, I don't see how I'm spamming, I'm at least participating in the conversation.
>>
>>18967406
Everybody
>>
>>18967612

>>18967633
>>18967720
>>18970788
t. npc
>>
File: oa1.jpg (798KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
oa1.jpg
798KB, 1500x2000px
>>18967406
I am
>>
>>18967612
this is all true, I'm a NPC.

I've really only seen a few make it past level 1. Just a couple of pharaohs a few thousand years back if I recall.
>>
a tiny pyramid
>>
Steve
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>18967406
We've been over this...
>>
>>18969242
Can you drop some good books to read up on the subject. I've heard of "the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati"
>>
>>18967612
So amassing money is the first step to leveling up?
>>
>>18967406
The better question is how do you get to the top
>>
File: 1489755869442.jpg (32KB, 475x473px) Image search: [Google]
1489755869442.jpg
32KB, 475x473px
>>18973501
>>
>>18967874
>be me
>get off my ass and design next-gen computer in my basement
>fortune 500 overnight
>continue innovating and amassing money
>new up-and-coming company pops up with genius concept but poor execution
>hahafuckthat.jpeg
>buy their little company for a a million or two
>have actual geniuses on their payroll, grateful to have a great job at my company
>repeat with anything that bothers me
This is normal, healthy and logical bussiness practice. You would be retarded to not do this.

>someone on the internet is popular and could in theory compromise my company
>hire them
>"hello youre now the ideas guy for this team of ideas people. congratulations"
>cant do any major projects or say anything without my pass. Which he aint getting.
>he wont leave because the salary is awesome and he doesnt have to do anything
Like google did with mootykins and probably a hundred others. This, again, is a logical step.

>be old.
>have a son, educated to be literally me.
>leave the company in his capable hands
>die.
>go back to step 2.

There is no "conspiracy", just people that ammass power. And you would do the same if you had the chance. A single company controlling other 500 means that their market awareness and direction is off the fucking roof and know how to move around.
>>
>>18967406
The Great Adversary itself of course. There are many branching pyramids, and other structures that make up this dark monolith, but that ultimate foe lies at the heart of it all.
>>
>>18973731
Your post is an extreme example, but it accurately demonstrates how advantages -actually- accumulate. 99 people out of 100 will never understand this though, at least not permanently. There is always another half-baked conspiracy out there waiting to be "discovered," they can't help themselves. Good post.
>>
>>18973930
What
>>
Me
>>
>>18967612
I'm your fucking quest giver motherfucker, where are my 50 bear asses? Chop chop motherfucker, don't you want that sweet xp?
>>
>>18967424
Lucifer sponsors the NWO
>>
>>18975606
If you are referring to the image, it's simply a symbol used to represent the crown of evil known as Thaumiel of the Qlippoth, which is embodied by the twin demons Satan and Moloch.
>>
>>18976695
So that's no great adversary then.
>>
>>18967612
GMOD here. You revealing the secrets to the npcs? You wanna get banned?
>>
>>18976976
so this is what being aggro'd feels like..
>>
>>18976976
?
>>
File: IMG_4105.gif (46KB, 700x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4105.gif
46KB, 700x515px
>>18976998
>>
>>18967406

just another pyramid
>>
File: merovingianmythos4[1].jpg (47KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
merovingianmythos4[1].jpg
47KB, 480x358px
>>18976794
It's used to represent the Adversary you retarded mong. The Kabbalah and the rites ingrained within it are things that those in power fully believe in, and the Qlippoth are the greatest example of that. Please do your research before you talk out of your ass.
>>
>>18973501
>>
>>18967909

>must've had something against elephants
>>
>>18973429
Jesus Christ, what a headache
>>
>>18976695
dude, that totally loos like a mortal-kombat themed chinese restaurant's menu.
>>
>>18977144

ooh. spooky tree monsters
>>
>>18967406
The Light/Lightbearer(Lucifer)/Godhead/Enlightenment/Higher Self/Will. All being the same thing and meaning the same thing of course.
>>
>>18967406
me obv
>>
File: gayfag.jpg (23KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
gayfag.jpg
23KB, 1024x576px
>>18967856
Fuck off NWO shill. You go to hell and you die.
>>
File: archons_suck.jpg (217KB, 900x1284px) Image search: [Google]
archons_suck.jpg
217KB, 900x1284px
>>18967909
At least this one actually has Archons listed. I would cross out Demiurge and replace it with "Primary Anomaly."

Also, the Primary Anomaly isn't conscious, it's more like an addictive drug that the Archons chose to commune with. Their entire prison planet system is built around partaking of the Primary Anomaly which cuts one off from the Source. They need to feed on OUR purposefully tainted Source through negative emotions (called loosh). EVERYTHING on this planet is part of this "loosh farm", allowing us to BARELY contact the Source, while engendering endless hatred, violence, despair, and agony.

>>18970154
The Source controls NOTHING. YOU always have free will. If you choose to turn away from the Source it will NOT stop you.

>>18970295
You can say (((Jews))) here, dumb ass. (Just not anywhere else.) The elite Jews are just the middle managers of the system, while the rest are just blood sacrifices waiting to happen. There's no better blood sacrifice that your own blood relatives.
>>
>>18978472
>The Source controls NOTHING. YOU always have free will

Then how are you letting archons control your life and blaming them for all of humanity's problems
>>
>>18967406
No one, and that's the scary thing.
>>
>>18967535
t. Jacob Rothschild
>>
>>18976695
Went down a very long rabbit hole based on your posts. From what I understand it seems like the interpretations we have of olden deities like Moloch, are just the survivng products of theological smear campaigns from thousands of years ago when all of the beleif systems and pantheons in the Middle Eastern area were mostly intermingled and mutually influential on each other. Obviously the tactic of convincing people that this or that tribes "god" was actually an evil demon of some sort, not to be worshipped, but that DID exist, but ONLY as a device to the greater designs of the "god" you want people to believe in because this one was your idea.

It just seems like drumming up support for your pantheon or religion and beating out opposition was the political power struggle of the age and not much more. I can definitely see how it manifests into our contemporary society though and it's very odd objectively when you consider that when looking at what we consider occult and how it is prevalent in society.
>>
>>18977144
The Qlippoth is just the "shadow" of the Tree of Life. It is the contrasting nature cast off of the perfect divine but put into much more convoluted wording with no small amount of content specific nomenclature.

I think what you're describing is the fixation on the Qlippoth and the esoteric musings behind it manifesting in a form of sociopolitical atavism. E.g. political/economic elites perpetuating the practice of some occult religion based on out of context facets of Kabbalah that probably only serve as blackmail insurance anymore.
>>
>>18970140
>Thinking life is complicated and not black and white
>>
(((our greatest ally))) obviously
>>
>>18973532
>stefan erdmann-banks, bread, and bombs
>jan van helsing-whistleblowers
>jan van helsing-secret socities(it's a series)
those are solid german authors with good connections, publishing at the fine line of censorship
>albert pike-morals and dogma(as a side note if you're interested)
>robert anton wilson-the illuminati papers
>arthur koestler-the thirteenth tribe(jews 101)
>ariel toaf-blood passover
>millton william cooper-new world order(very short)
>carroll quigley-angloamerican establishment

that should give ye a fine few weeks of reading and contemplation, pay in mind those books may contradict each other sometimes, mostly in the field of mason-illuminati connection through the religious angle, what the reader has to do is cross-examine all those sources and develop their own worldview, the closest to the truth as he can given the uncertainty of published works and hearsay
>>
>>18967406
You are at the top of the pyramid. But what you might not know is that the pyramid is upside down.
>>
File: nvmoopkcxsqy.jpg (60KB, 656x875px) Image search: [Google]
nvmoopkcxsqy.jpg
60KB, 656x875px
>>18967612
Holy fuck dude I've been looking for someone like you FOREVER! Can you tell me more? Do you know anything about the flesh things? You know, the mass of human body parts? The flesh interface?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18967612
And also ever since I went through water initiation I've been experiencing this reality splitting phenomena, and it is gradually growing bigger and bigger. It's as if I'm starting to trip without any acid.
>>
>>18967909
this is preddy legit.
forgot reptilian over-lords doe
jheez
>>
>>18967406
The bottom of another pyramid.
>>
>>18970925
>18970925
>Wealth = commodities which can be bought for money when society's on the calm end
Yeah I'm not sure about that. You mentioned logistical problems earlier in your post. A great logistics system is a form of wealth that a lot of companies like Wal-mart and Amazon trade in for cash, which is a form of wealth worth what it's currently worth, whether or not it's inflated or deflated later. I don't understand what you are getting at.
>>
>>18967406
Just really rich people.
>>
Jews
>>
>>18967612
How high can a person be: the post
>>
>>18967406
>>Who is at the top of the pyramid?
The Grand Architect.
>>
>>18967612
Somebody needs to screencap thid. You don't read something this dense everyday.
>>
this guy >>18967612 pretty much sums it up. how do you know life is a game? simply go forth towards the edge of the map. i'm revealing secrets here so listen carefully. the ice wall is the end of the map but not actually. beyond that point? no one 'normally' knows even myself included. rumor has it that there's a different world beyond the ice wall and once you entered in there you can't return to our current world so NASA and UN blue pills us into believing the 'globe earth heliocentric model' which isn't 'actually' the case but close enough to not actually be a lie (because there are other worlds and this is just a single verse in a single 'chapter') this universe is really 'expanding' though like space agencies lame or in gamer's vocabulary 'expansion packs' are regularly patched into this game.
>>
^
>>18967406
Pyramids are dungeons that were already conquered and it's the quickest route to having riches and legit magick like projectiles and aura but you need knowledge, power, and foresight/knowledge 'beforehand' which you can literally gain easily through reality and
meditation. people get stuck in the power though, it should be found in the etherverse if you're qualified enough. Just accept the invitation.

Some deities give us clues by possessing artisans in the dreamverse or etherverse (aka inspiration).

Stuff like magi: the labyrinth of magic gives a lot of hint.
>>
^
Newest dungeon is situated around the outskirts of India. It is a newly built dungeon (with ancient looks) and if I remember they call it 'Great Wall of India' and no one knows how to get in yet (or if anyone already got in). If you've already cleared a dungeon before there is a huge chance you can't get in.

There's a hell lot of dungeons at South Pole but no one's returned yet.

Follow your heart and own your fate!
>>
File: 1494216302650.jpg (47KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494216302650.jpg
47KB, 718x960px
>>
File: 1c2.jpg (32KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
1c2.jpg
32KB, 559x476px
>>18967874
>thinking you will ever know the name of the people truly at the top
>>
File: 1493916059668.jpg (4MB, 3434x2959px) Image search: [Google]
1493916059668.jpg
4MB, 3434x2959px
>>18982715
we all know who is at the top
>>
File: 1401673550369.jpg (2MB, 3434x2959px) Image search: [Google]
1401673550369.jpg
2MB, 3434x2959px
>>18967627
>>18967695
Think better res. Idk mobile post.
I try
>>
File: 1401673474290.jpg (730KB, 2394x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1401673474290.jpg
730KB, 2394x1484px
Also
>>
File: 305preview.jpg (430KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
305preview.jpg
430KB, 800x586px
>>18967406
>>
File: 1397270808528.jpg (3MB, 5000x3572px) Image search: [Google]
1397270808528.jpg
3MB, 5000x3572px
Somehow related.
>bear so me anon. Am drunk on mobile
> itz my /xup/ folder so related by default
>>
>>18982753
Why do people always seem to focus on Soria when there's all these other people?
>>
>>18978533
Archonic tactics 101: Tell people they have "free will" and all their problems are their own fault. .02 Loosh credits have been deposited into your account.

It's not an even playing field. The system is rigged and manipulated in EVERY conceivable way. You DO have the free will to transcend the Archonic matrix but it's like asking a small child to write a PHD thesis. 99.999999% of us can't do that and we won't be able to (naturally) for TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS. But (technically) you have "free will", and can ascend any time you want.

When I said the source controls nothing I simply meant that it neither rewards or punishes people. You CHOOSE to connect to the source or reject the source. The Archons are free to abuse us, and we (and other galactic races) are free to fight them.
>>
I'm disappointed more people aren't naming the jew

Stop being afraid of fucking calling them out for the slimy rats they are. Don't be a good goy.
>>
>>18967612
Fuck you
>>
File: Asmo.jpg (280KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Asmo.jpg
280KB, 1280x720px
>>18967424
How Lucifer is bad girl?
>>
>>18979276
so underrated post
>>
>>18983580
Why do new agers tend to have the depth of a freshmen year high school novel

You realize all the occultfags are miles ahead of you right?
>>
File: aT6KjN7.png (538KB, 628x548px) Image search: [Google]
aT6KjN7.png
538KB, 628x548px
Its literally not relevant to your life regardless.
>>
>>18967406
The gangster computer god
>>
Homo capensis. Their home planet is now the asteroid belt. They decided they liked the look of our planet so they took it for themselves and have ruled us ever since. But not for much longer. RISE, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. THE TIME IS NOW.
>>
>>18967406
I know this is offtopic. But i'm scared for /pol/, i had to run over here to escape the massive raid that's going on.
It's a weird feeling, that feeling of being among strangers that happens every time /pol/ is raided. Suddenly, 80% of the posts are strange voices, and this time these shadow people are being REALLY aggressive.
>>
File: The Ultimate Redpill.png (1MB, 2904x4670px) Image search: [Google]
The Ultimate Redpill.png
1MB, 2904x4670px
>>18967406
>>18970726
>>18970725
>>18967909
>>18982727
>>18982753
>>18982757
>>18983605

This might help
>>
>>18967406
The Bogandoff brothers.
>>
>>18967612
Say this is true, where would I begin, "leveling up?"
>>
>>18987263
You meaning to tell me you've already been your own boss, gotten into adventures, found out where the fabric of reality meets with hyper-time and uploaded your save game so you can reincarnate with your gear, generating reality coins and using them to trade for gradient maps, learning to fly within the etherverse, solved the gorgon riddles?
>>
>>18967874

>Segway
>>
>>18986298
Who?
>>
>>18989144
Do you need a quick rundown?
>>
>>18967626
Looking at the absolute state of the world, it's not God, unless he's evil.
>>
God is dead, Lucifer rules this planet, and the Zionists worship him.
>>
>>18967406
I am
>>
>>18979276
*inception drop*
>>
>>18989144
Lurkmoar
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.