[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KING FELIX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: blackstar.png (167KB, 418x268px) Image search: [Google]
blackstar.png
167KB, 418x268px
http://komonews.com/news/erics-heroes/erics-heroes-king-felix-and-one-brave-little-girl

SEATTLE -- Five days ago a little girl, flanked by her family, walked through a tunnel and out into the open. There laid out in front of her was the empty green grass and the empty green seats of Safeco Field.

"Look how pretty it is," said her dad, Jason.

"Oh look!" said her mom, Talia, pointing out to centerfield. "Look at the scoreboard!"

And there, in letters taller than the 8-year old girl, were the words, "The Seattle Mariners welcome Sophia Robinson."

Sophia was there to practice running around the bases of Safeco Field. And as she took her first lap around, her dad said, "She's actually super strong. It's pretty unbelievable."

He should know.

He was there when she was one week old and had open-heart surgery.

For the first time.

In her time on this planet, Sophia has had six heart surgeries. Two of them were open heart.

And sometime in the future, there will be another.

She was practicing running the bases so she could do it three days later in the Mariners' home opener.

The Mariners chose her because she is a symbol of something.
>>
That's not paranormal
>>
>>18966685
Read VALIS. It's the clearest synchronicity example I've ever seen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9dqJRyk0YM
>>
>>18966737
You need to work on your reading comprehension. The field was EMPTY and she was there to run the bases. They set it up for HER.
>>
I'm a Blackstar...
>>
>>18969095
Poe's law.

Are you stupid or is this bait?
>>
>>18966641
>it's her turn
Kek
>>
For those that haven't read the book:

In 1978, Philip K Dick was hit with a pink bolt of light that revealed to him that the universe was false. He received a great deal of revelation, including a two word cypher called "KING FELIX." In the book VALIS, KING FELIX led him to "Mother Goose," an analogue for David Bowie, who had a secret daughter named Sophia.

Sophia was a living conduit for VALIS, a homoplasmate - crossbonded with the Logos and a direct agent of the will of the Monad, the true God, on earth, and a reincarnation of Jesus Christ and all other prophets.

In his Tractates Cryptica Scriptura, PKD wrote the following: "The Head Apollo is about to return. St Sophia is going to be born again; she was not acceptable before. The Buddha is in the park. Siddhartha sleeps (but is going to awaken). The time you have waited for has come. "

Philip K Dick died in 1982.

In 1986, Felix Hernandez was born in Venezuela. He joined the Seattle Mariners in 2005 as a pitcher. The nickname "KING FELIX" came about organically, originally Hernandez wanted to be called his original nickname, which means "badass" in Spanish. No one knows where the name came from - it is certainly not a reference to VALIS. It stuck, however.

On January 10th 2016, David Bowie died. The next day, something happened - but what happened is a secret for now.

On MLB opening day, a young girl that happens to be named Sophia (explicitly NOT the Head Apollo, by the way - "she's a symbol for something." This is classic synchromysticism, the girl herself is inconsequential, at least I think she is) was granted a wish by the Make A Wish Foundation. Her exact words were as follows:

"I'd like to meet King Felix."
>>
>>18969605
Good post. X worthy post. These are the real posts, the good stuff.
>>
>>18969605
really activates my almonds
>>
>>18969617
>>18969629
http://deoxy.org/pkd_tcs.htm

"Real time ceased in 70 C.E. with the fall of the temple at Jerusalem. It began again in 1974 C.E. The intervening period was a perfect spurious interpolation aping the creation of the Mind. "The Empire never ended," but in 1974 a cypher was sent out as a signal that the Age of Iron was over; the cypher consisted of two words: KING FELIX, which refers to the Happy (or Rightful) King. "
>>
>>18969629
Jim?
>>
>>18969605
>>18969617
>>18969629
Holy shit, you people are fucking nutters
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.