[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ ever heard about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: tapecasset.jpg (176KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
tapecasset.jpg
176KB, 500x322px
Inter-Dimensional Beatles Album.

>Man drives home with his dog after staying with a friend for a few days
>He stops and parks vehicle because dog has to take a piss
>Dog starts chasing a rabbit making the man have to chase his dog
>Man accidentally trips on a rabbit hole hitting his head making him unconscious
>Wakes up in alternate reality where The Beatles are still together
>Decides to steal one of their albums that don't exist in this reality
>Brings it back
>Uploads the track on youtube

Youtube Album Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fitr0wfptho

Here's The Link To Website For Full Story:
http://thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=53
>>
>>18966420
Just another reason you should keep your dog on a fuck leash. No matter how "well trained" you assume they are. What a ding dong.
>>
>>18966433
Fucking leash*
>>
Four guys is the best
>>
So it's just a remix album?
>>
>>18966462
What's strange is how good it is for a remix made in 2009. It's either a fake made by a clever hoaxer, or perhaps in the other reality The Beatles got together to make an awesome remix of their past songs.
>>
How did this man return back to this reality?
>>
I've read this before and while i love the story and am completely open to the possibility of alternate worlds, i'm a big beatles dork and haven't heard any part of the songs that is "new".
Like the other poster said, it's basically just a pretty decent remix of their normal stuff, the various box sets with outtakes and alternate recordings, solo projects, etc.
Assuming the story is real that doesn't mean that the alternate earth dude didn't just own a remix album they put out there or something, but it's not compelling evidence or anything. At least in my stupid opinion.
Really fun story either way.
>>
>>18966542
wow man, your reasoning has reached a perfect equilibrium. you were able to fully entertain both ends of the spectrum without having to then reach a conclusion. everything about what you just wrote was perfectly weighed. haven't seen that kind of equipoise here in a very long time, 3 years to be exact.
>>
How do we feel about PID (paulisdead)?
>>
>>18966420
It's an album made by the guy that's just comprised of sampling from their other songs.
>>
it's just a remix album of the beatles' solo stuff with a dumb fictional story attached to it

I like the album though.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>18967834
But the man who made it has an alias. Nobody has found out his real name or background. And others who have researched an explanation on why someone would make something like this has found that there has been no profit made off the tape. Are you telling some faggot basement dweller in 2009 made a based remix album of the beatles and decided to make a false story about it all for shits and giggles?
>>
>>18966479
No, the Beatles were way more creative than that. Remixes are for talentless teenyboppers and uneducated niggers.
>>
>>18967287
Those pics literally all look like him. I have yet to see someone do one of those digital facial bone structure scans on any of these pics, but it's apparent they are him
tl;dr The Beatles were pranksters and Paul is alive
>>
>>18968208
Every song has at least 4 or 5 layers to it, John didn't liked his voice unless they did that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit

The story reminded me of the Green kids of Woolpit.
>>
>>18966420
So he tripped ON a rabbit hole. Not fell down it. Alrighty then. I wish I travelled to alternate realities ever time I trip over something. Kek. Why not bring back something else? Anything? A paper. A coin. Too iffy.
>>
Deja Vu itt
>>
>>18968293
A picture of them still alive. An interview in a magazine. If you find yourself in an alternate reality, don't just make a cassette copy(?) and bring back nothing else. The place where he got it didn't that have anything else, that was different enough to show that he actually traveled? Maybe he thought he could make a ton of money on this, if people bought it. Wow.
>>
File: IMG_9975.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9975.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>18968308
Okay.
>>
>>18968208
lmao the Beatles are for uneducated niggers and "teenyboppers". jfc grampa
>>
>>18968549
Hipster detected.
>>
>>18968212
Italian forensic report posted a report in wired magazine.
They proved skull difference, vocal differences.
>>
>>18967287
I researched it for months, the only conclusion that I could come to after seeing all the evidence is that he has been replaced. Maybe more than once.
>>
>>18968293
>>18968312

OP's summary leaves out some details of the original zany story.

the guy with the dog doesn't just magically wake up in another reality because he tripped in the desert. he passes out in the desert and is rescued by a traveler from that other dimension who isn't supposed to contact us, but feels he has to because the guy is going to die of sunstroke.

he takes the guy back to his dimension to give him first aid. he says it's very important he not take any proof back to our world, but when he leaves the room for a second to go take a shit or microwave tater tots or something the guy steals the first cassette tape he can shove in his pocket. then his host returns and eventually ships him back to our timeline.

i'm not going to claim it's a believable story but it's not quite Wizard of Oz level mystical bullshit.

it does seem like it's probably just a hoax but it is a pretty good album, really. and it is a bit odd if he's never tried to make any money off it.
>>
Well that's fucking amazing.
>>
>>18966420
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tGmypv5KCVs
>>
>>18966420
Woh, I remember this from middle school, long before dimension shifts were common discussion.
>>
>>18968150
>offering good quality reworkings of copyrighted Beatles songs for free
Maybe that was reason enough
>>
>>18966420
>http://thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=53
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fitr0wfptho
Top lel, I bet he found a pretty sick DJ mixtape instead.

>>18966479
Remixes are mostly if not all the time not made by the original artists.
>>
>>18966420
>Brings it back

Ah yeah, I love being able to change dimensions at will.
>>
>>18966479

Love by the beatles sounds pretty good and it's from 2006
>>
>>18973415
Actually, matter what artist.
I'm talking completely off topic here but there are 4 basic types of remixes. First are often called "VIP"s and that is a reworking by the artist alone. The second would be a remix with another artist they had worked with, more often then not it's a joint effort. The third type is a remix made by an unaffiliated artist and passed by the original, this is the most common. The fourth type would be called a "bootleg" and often given for free under fair use laws.
>>
>>18968208
T. Le music defener
>>
>>18968150
>can't fathom that someone would do this shit for attention/trolling

how fucking new to the Internet are you?
>>
>>18966479
Of course it's fake. Why only steal one tape when any tape could be 100% original?
>>
I remember thinking of something like this for a story, but moreso hearing it on some radio sgaion.
>>
>>18966420
>Wakes up in alternate reality where The Beatles are still together
>Decides to steal one of their albums that don't exist in this reality
>Brings it back
So, how exactly did he get back again?
>>
>>18966433
Best post I've read in a long time.
->fuck leash

I left my sides in Fran Sacisco
>>
File: Read OP.png (6KB, 743x54px) Image search: [Google]
Read OP.png
6KB, 743x54px
>>18973425
>>18974383
>>
>>18975991
That sounds like a bad fanfiction.
>>
I guess you can use this info to argue the validity of Project Pegasus now.

Neat.
>>
>>18968208
Kill yourself you idiot racist
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.