[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It worked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1454578158804.jpg (280KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454578158804.jpg
280KB, 810x1080px
Hey there, X.
So here's the deal, about five years ago I was a no talent, fat, turbo nerd, who drew anime shit, had no friends, etc.
Long story short, got super depressed, tried to make a deal with the Devil (or literally anything), nothing happened, brushed it off and haven't been into the occult since.
The now: Thin, normal looking, full ride at my art school, teachers love me. I felt like I earned it, no problemo.

Here's the kicker, people act super, super weird around me, in person people either hate me openly, act like I freak them out, etc.
In online conversations people will, for no reason in the middle of a good conversation, just stop messaging me and often never use that account again.
The only exception to this trend are people I need to impress, all my employers have liked me, never been turned down for work, all the profs like me, as mentioned.

TL;DR: Did the deal fat-teenage-me made actually work and over people can just feel something's "wrong" with me?
>>
>>18966346
No. Life happens man, wait long enough and shit usually turns itself around. I was in a ridiculously terrible spot for years then got a job and started hanging with friends again...only lasted a few months because I personally fucked it up but I remember thinking to myself during this time how I was so unhappy with life and it's all turned around... and now I'm back in that spot but I know if I hold on long enough, shit has to get better.

You did it yourself bud, stop doubting yourself and enjoy what you have and don't let go it. Remember what you used to be like and how you don't want to go back. Good luck bruvva.
>>
Yeah hes right, but worst case you sold your soul to Hell for a morale boost.
>>
>>18966377
I mean, solid advice, man.
That's what I'm hoping it is.
>>18966386
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
After the thought occurred to me a few months back I've been getting back into the occult more (if I'm already fucked might as well get some use out of it) still no results so I'm relatively confident there's nothing weird afoot.
>>
>>18966346
Hey anon.
So i too was in the same boat.. Going down through the realms of being a brony in high school and eventually being a fur fag.. Yet i got into religion. Norse mythology.. Muh germanic roots and stuff.. Yet the thing is it was something else to replace all that with. I eventually started to apreciate myself and ended up in a relationship. All you have to do is simply believe in oneself. Belief higher power can help with that. Yet time is interesting you have highs and lows. Im currently 19 and a budding alcholic.. Literally drink by myself everynight and i smoke. Yet if you look forward and up it will turn itself around.

You can do it.
>>
The older people get, the less of a shit they give about others conforming to some arbitrary standard. Also, I find a lot of younger people these days have rude, impersonal social habits. Fuck 'em, not your problem, probably why your superiors don't give a shit about meaningless social quirks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.