[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning a succubus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

Has anyone ever tried and want to share their experience? I'm curious to if they are even real and how to go about summoning one
>>
Your mother succs busses m8
>>
File: elf.gif (997KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
elf.gif
997KB, 448x336px
>tfw my succubus protects me from other evil spirits

Pic related tried to bother me in my sleep. Almost got him myself what a a useless piece of shit
>>
Someone please answer I NEED TO KNOW
>>
>>18965671
No faggot its for scizos
>>
>>18965671
there's no such thing. stop roleplaying.

this board is for real paranormal topics. like ufos, area 51, chupacabra or chickenfoot.
>>
>>18965671
You either got it or you don't Op. Ever since I was a little boy spirits have been attracted to me.

Getting a succubus was easy all I had to do is call for one. You either got it or you don't. Having a succubus isn't all about sex its actually almost has nothing to do with sex. She's always around me and causes illness to those who bother me. I have to make her happy to get some puss just like any other person, or she has to be in the mood etc.

10 people have gotten cancer. So far kek most of them are my family members.
>>
>>18965713
How did you accomplish ur call for a succubus?
>>
First of all, cease ejaculating.

You need to decide, with a bit of angryness, that you want to experience intense sensations. Only this angryness can make you win against the sleepyness and fear that may disturb your summoning.

Rebel against the situation you are in. That's the mindset.

Isolate yourself in your bedroom and leave it pitch dark. Meditate with "radical attention", be extremely aware of any sensation, sound, thought, and go deep into each one, and then into the next one, etc. Get in touch with your body basically.

Start thinking what are your craziest fantasies. Don't touch yourself, but be naked with a single bed sheet over you Let the sexual energy envelop you. Be extremely aware of the images and feelings aroused by the fantasies: you are looking for a division between "your" fantasies and the "atmospheric events" that happen TO you and not from you.

Once you find out the difference, stop fantasizing and ride the wave. You may find succubi, godesses, fairies, or whatever beings you are able to contact. Protect yourself from demons by having a good intention to all conscious beings.
>>
File: JZbGrk.gif (502KB, 320x134px) Image search: [Google]
JZbGrk.gif
502KB, 320x134px
>>18965731
Just. Do this >>18965734
>>
I just wanna fucc the succ
>>
>>18965522

You're in luck because I happen to know a warlock that runs a website to help people like you.
>>
File: lich-king-power-meme-1.jpg (90KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
lich-king-power-meme-1.jpg
90KB, 500x624px
>>18965754
Youre not prepared desu you noob ass pleb. And you never will. Now stop before I curse you
>>
>>18965776
do it you pussy
>>
File: 20170503_202119_HDR.jpg (512KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_202119_HDR.jpg
512KB, 2560x1440px
>>18965781
May you forever get raped while you sleep by bbc ghost
>>
Succubi don't go for unattractive males with no value. They go for difficult men, ones who are valuable, that mean something to people.

So if real life girls aren't into you, why would a supernatural beauty capable of seizing life and killing people in their sleep, want to lower herself to pityfuck a person destined for extinction?

If you have something to lose, they'll come find you.

That's the only hint I'm giving you, and the only one you need.
>>
>>18965522
>>18966198
This tells you how
>>
File: 1491887245316.jpg (83KB, 510x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491887245316.jpg
83KB, 510x640px
>>18965522
>Guide to summon a succubus:
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

>Books about succubus:
https://myspiritlover.com/

>Succubus Blogs:
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com
https://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com
>>
>>18966153
Could you have picked a more roundabout way to say, "If you can summon one, you probably don't need one."
>>
Here is an ancient ritual to summon a succubus, but be warned, this is black magic and can go wrong so follow it carefully:

Go to the Craigslist casual encounters and chant this three times:

I have 200 dollars
I have 200 dollars
I have 200 dollars

You will be messaged by a hyper realistic email. This is the succubus. Tell her you want her to wear all black and to talk dirty. If she gets disinterested quickly tell her you will pay extra. If she agrees, tell her your address and get ready for the hardest part of the ritual. Turn off all the lights. Light 10 black candles, put them around your bed and wait.

If you see flashing red lights and hear the wails of a siren, something has gone horribly wrong. Immediately blow out the candles and pretend you are not home. No matter what you hear, do not open the door. The evil spirit will take you away to be raped by black beasts.

However, if you hear a knock you have been deemed worthy. But be warned, as this ritual is known to summon incubi as well. They will be disguised, but if you see something out of place chant "Fuck off, faggot" continuously until they leave. If you do not they will rape you. After that you will be followed by constant decay. You will never be able to recover from any disease. You will grow pale like a corpse and slowly wither away.

After verifying that they are a succubus, let them in and enjoy the "fruits" of your labor. But be warned. Black magic has a price. A month later you will see blisters and boils anywhere your skin touched the demon. Soon you will see the succubus outside your mother's house everyday, screaming and pounding at the door. She will continue this, each day getting fatter and more hideous, until 9 months. Then, you will pay..
>>
you are out of your fucking mind to desire a succubus. what I think was a succubus came into my life and nearly ruined me. God was the only way out.

Black pools for eyes. Hatred in their sneers. Evoked sheer terror. Ask God for help and flee your destruction.
>>
>>18966736
Did it have herpes, I bet it had herpes?
>>
>>18966707
top kek
>>
FTL..... Summon succubus then 3 months later she's filing sexual harassment against me....

I advise to make sure it has a good sense of humour
>>
my ex is a succubus.
>>
File: 1493879873213.png (509KB, 459x724px) Image search: [Google]
1493879873213.png
509KB, 459x724px
>>18966707
>>
>>18966739
psychological herpes, HIV and blue waffle
>>
>>18965734
that sounds ok except that anger is not required. Your pure intentions are enough.
>>
>>18966153
this is inaccurate. You are basing the logic of a non-physical, non-human being on your own mortal logic.
>>
>>18966736
>black pools for eyes
it wasn't a succ
>>
>>18965671
They are real. Do not trifle with them, if you just want a fling i suggest you find a willing human woman or pay a prostitute. You can find some that just want 'fun' but you won't know what you're really getting involved with in that case. If you truly desire a mate, then I suggest you read up on the Letter ritual. Be sure you know what you are dealing with.
>>
>>18967730
Letter Ritual?
>>
>>18965522
is it possible i can summon one just for a friend ad not for sex
>>
>>18968118
there's not really a name for it and it's not really a ritual by traditional standards but it's a very effective method in which you write your intentions in a letter, then add semen or squirt on it if you desire - you don't need to do that, and i would add that you do not use blood as it's too powerful a substance for your purpose here. After you have infused your energy into the letter in whatever way feels appropriate you burn the letter and wait. Someone might show up soon or maybe a few days later or not at all. I'm paraphrasing alot here so please do your research before going through with anything because the reality is that this method could attract almost anything.
>>
>>18968121
it's possible but if your friends wants this he/she should summon on their own.
>>
>>18966707
> The evil spirit will take you away to be raped by black beasts.

Ahahahahahaha
>>
>>18965671
see >>18966315
>>
>>18968136
I think he meant for the succubis to become his new friend.
>>
Succubae are pretty cute
>>
>>18965522
I have one. It's not all let's fuck all the time. She just protects me and shit. A few people have kinda screwed me over as of late. I was properly spooked with what happened.
One broke his arm. Another is fluncking college. Another is having problems with his gf. Another is having really bad luck.
It's great to have someone protecting you.
>>
File: 2017-03-26-autistic-ryder.jpg (533KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-26-autistic-ryder.jpg
533KB, 1000x1000px
>>18965522
fuck off
you cant summon a spirit gf to suck you off you retard
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.