[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for somthing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg33.jpg (10KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg33.jpg
10KB, 252x200px
Hey /x/ have not been here in a while but i'm currently working on a new project based on the legitimacy of spells. So i'm looking for some help finding occult/magic based chan boards or other similar websites where i could find the so much dark hell and demons but harder to locate stuff that people think is real.
>>
the "Not so much dark hell and demons" sorry typo. but to fix. i mean i don't care about the whole dark arts, cult, blood rituals and all that but more of the occult or wiica stuff that said to actually be real
>>
>>18965508
Bump for you because I think this is a cool idea.

You probably wont get anything real though. But that just might be pessimism.
>>
Keys of Solomon, Grand Grimoire, Black Pullet, Grimorium Verum are all examples of some older, more reputable magic books.
>>
>>18965563
is there anywhere i can go to find groups following these things, that aren't a bunch of people thinking they believe in magic.
>>
>>18965508
It's called /x/, dummy.
>>
>>18965508
the latest is mostly satanist shit if you're looking for direction

god is still sorting out what to do with all of us. I know for the long run he's looking for luxurious dwellings.
>>
>>18966976
any good sites for non satanist, i would like spells that i can "try" that don't have any demon or ore based ingredients. I say "try" because i want to catalog the experience for the project.
>>
>>18965614
>people who "follow" grimoires but don't believe in them

??? are you high nigga
>>
>>18968794
there's an occult thread already in the catalog, faggot. go pick anything inside Thoth's book stash if you want to fill your tumblr up with pretty pictures
>>
>>18965563
old

i propose the idea of magic being created by mutated humans with aliens power (invisibility, mind reading, mind control)
after the drone and AI projects (now publicly released), the fabrication is the last supervision of CIA (imagine when this one will)
>>
>>18968816
>the "Not so much dark hell and demons" sorry typo. but to fix. i mean i don't care about the whole dark arts, cult, bl

what i mean is we have people who are simply playing make believe like wicca groups who post openly.

then we have people who honestly think they are casting spells and try to get their little groups secret. imo this would be the more fun group to research.
>>
>>18965508
Be careful you don't become the monster.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.