[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any good reason not to commit suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14

File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
I'm a medium, and I've spent most of my life dealing with severe depression and more recently autoimmune disorders. I think I have reached a point where I feel simply done. I haven't had a proper job in years, I can't stand people, even the woman I have been with for the last few years doesn't seem enough, sweet as she is. I'm sick of watching the world go insane, I'm terrified of the future, and I'm just overall fed up. Why not kill myself?
>>
>>18965481
I want to kill myself too.
>>
File: 1475497274493.jpg (257KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
1475497274493.jpg
257KB, 900x637px
I believe if you commit suicide then you'll end up suffering in the afterlife for all eternity. You must at least have some enjoyable moments in your life even now. Yeah the future seems fucked, but many of us aren't gonna off ourselves. Its up to us to create a better future. The fact that you're posting a thread like this on here could mean that you have a little shread of hope left. You may be waiting for somebody to say just the right thing that will make you feel better, and I hope that happens. I don't know you, but I really hope you get over this and live the rest of your life. For all we know, it may get better.
>>
>>18965481
You will go to hell. But you are going there anyway. We all are.
>>
Practice sexual alchemy with your wife, your world will change.

Stop masturbating, stop ejaculating during sex, and get more and more intimate. Try to make her orgasm the more that it is possible, but never you.
>>
File: 74506_461904897349_4371757_n.jpg (51KB, 529x344px) Image search: [Google]
74506_461904897349_4371757_n.jpg
51KB, 529x344px
>>18965481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4
>>
>>18965481
You have love and you want to die? You're a selfish prick. If I had love, I wouldn't have such a shitty life. You're lucky. I've never had love.
>>
>>18965481
Bill Nye sez there are too many people on the planet. Fuck him. Don't kill yourself. Kill Bill Nye. Now there's a start to losing some dead weight.
>>
>>18965517
I believe that if there is an afterlife we all go there regardless of what we do. heaven and hell are just bullshit meant to control the stupid
>>
>>18965531
horseshit
>>
>>18965533
Love doesn't make depression go away you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18965568
Yes it does. Love is everything.
>>
>>18965578
People who commit suicide love their families. So why did they commit suicide if they have love in their life?
>>
>>18965481

Because it just gets worse.

Pretty sure "naturally" is the only way to get the cycle to reset.
>>
>>18965588
Because that's not real true love. True love is romantic.
>>
>>18965597
You are a fucking idiot. love is a chemical reaction in the brain that wears off after a few years. You're thinking of obligation and affection, things that love helps to foster but are not necessarily love in and of themselves.
>>
>>18965625
Thats just animal instincts to mate and recreate. True love is transdimensional. It's loving a rock as much as you love yourself. It's connecting with patterns you've crossed many times over billions of life times.
>>
>>18965625
I bet you're fun at parties.
>>
>>18965633
Bull fucking shit
>>
>>18965625
Love is a feeling of affection. One that is indescribable.
>>
Please don't. Things are going to get better and soon.
>>
>>18965729
Not OP, but thanks.
>>
Because life is great.
>>
>>18965729
Is this really Keanu Reeves?
>>
>>18965755
No. God, slim shady, The One.

These are the words you are likely to know that best fit.

The basic concept is that if a human or some other form of life could understand the code behind everything then he could alter reality.

I believe I am The One. And the entities that are helping me at a exponential rate seem to agree.
>>
>>18965481

Sounds like you need a holiday op. Go get some debt, go balls deep on debt even, go have a break, and if you still feel like shit, then kill yourself and squelch on the debt :p.

It won't take away the existential dread, but you'll forget about it for a little while at least.
>>
>>18965481
To you or anyone who wants to go through.

Death is not an exit, you will just fall further down the rabbit hole, you will not rest. Do not do this to your self. and I don't mean this sack of meat, I mean your true self. Look for signs telling you to stop going the way you're going, they're there and they've always been there.

Furthermore. If you are trapped in an empirical mind just think of it as basically Newtonian, all the sums in the system MUST be 0. which basically means there is as much good as there is bad, imagine something that makes you feel as good as you feel down right now, I think that's worth living for.
>>
>>18965779
Everyone is the one brother
>>
>>18965481
You'll come right back. Infinite timelines
>>
>>18965779
You never leave your room do you?
>>
Jerking off is pretty fun so just do that instead
>>
>>18965923
Libido goes away when you're in depression. Depression =/= sadness.
>>
>>18965481
Is there any reason to commit suicide? You're gonna die sooner or later no matter what you do, might as well hang on til then and see what happens.
>>
>>18965533
You're a fucking retarded underage cunt.
Your life is shit and you think getting a gf will unfuck it instead of you getting your shit together. No wonder nobody wants your pathetic ass.
>>
If you see it from that point of view, you are always free to kill yourself if you can't resist more. Everyone decides how much they resist, if you think that you can't resist more I don't wanna say this but sadly go ahead.
However I suggest you to keep resisting, and look at the bright side. "Nothing lasts forever"
Maybe you won't live to see the world peace if it happens, but be thankful for what you have, be thankful that you don't have to fight a war you didn't chose to.
>>
>>18965481
Nonexistentence after death is a fallacy, you have never not existed and will never not exist in the future

If you kill yourself you incur some of the worst karmic reactions possible and will make your suffering even worse in the next life. You're not seeking an escape from life, you're escaping an escape from suffering. As such you should seek to end your suffering and strive towards enlightenment instead of trying to end your life
>>
>>18965481
At this point, if life is not fulfilling the only good reason not to kill yourself is that it would be awful for the people who care about you. There's no heaven or hell, don't let those bozos convince you otherwise. If you kill yourself, a small number of people will be devastated, but the world will go on without you. Once those people who know you are dead, you will completely be forgotten from this world. Eventually, you will only be a name carved on a headstone (assuming you have a quality headstone made). That's about it...and its against the law lol.
>>
What's your life lacking?
What makes you happy?
What makes you sad?
What makes you content?
>>
>>18965481
I can relate, hate people and aware they are insane.
>>
>>18965481
I don't particularly believe any of this religious stuff being posted, but I do believe that what you are at the moment only exists once in forever. You are a walking, talking statistical impossibility and you exist to experience. You could cut that experience short, but there is an entire world to explore in the time that you are here. You are sick of what you have at the moment, you don't like people and you are tired of everyone and everything around you, so something has got to change. I've always sort of envied someone that truly has nothing to lose as they have the potential to be completely free of everything. Traveling and exploring sounds scary, but you have the internet so go to google and type "how can i explore the world with no money". And then all you have to do is make it happen. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Think about it. Not just as another anonymous comment but as an actual possibility.
>>
>>18966444

that's complete horseshit. If life isn't fulfilling you than take life by it's skinny little neck and fuck it till it loves you. If the world around you isn't making you happy than change the world around you, change the physical location, the people, the culture, make your existence worth living. Life isn't effortless and you always have the ability to make it worth living. The only thing holding you back is you.
>>
>>18966599
You are a lying sack of shit that sits at their computer and gives others"advice" and you can tell because the only reason you would say any of that bullshit is from never trying to improve your life before.
>>
>>18965481
i can think of a good reason
pal i have known several people in the
course of my many lifetimes who
have taken the plunge you might say and
committed suicide and most of them were
reincarnated as various types of insect
they all had a club together if i recall
correctly i myself did not commit
suicide although i did get reincarnated
as a cockroach also i know an alley
cat who used to be cleopatra at
least that s what she says anyways don t
do it
>>
>>18966613

The reason I call >>18966444

a bunch of horseshit is because it says "if life is not fulfilling the only good reason not to kill yourself is that it would be awful for the people who care about you". It basically states that if nothing is currently working, then at least you have friends and family and that those people are the only reason you should keep living. But, it doesn't address the issue that the person is unhappy. If the world isn't working for you, there has to be a solution better than "oh well i guess it didn't work at least grandma loves me". The world as we recognize it is only our own perception and if that is not making you happy you have to find out how to change it. It is not an end all as that comment suggested. Maybe someday I'll be dead and gone and forgotten, but that day isn't today and I plan on living my life and enjoying the short existence that I'm fortunate enough to have
>>
>>18965481
OP, work on yourself and learn to love yourself. You were put on this earth for a reason. You will find a good job and I would look into a field that would make you happy. Then you will be surrounded by women and people that are better for you. PS I can not stand people but once I worked on myself then healthy and great people started flocking to me.
>>
>>18965729
Not OP here. Will things get better for me? I'm on the verge of killing myself too. My heart has died since month ago and I don't think it'll get better.
>>
>I'm a medium
RPing from the very first sentence

Stopped reading, go drown somewhere.
>>
>>18965481
You ever try therapy/medication for the depression?
>>
>>18966789
>My heart has died since month ago and I don't think it'll get better.
What happened?
>>
Instead of killing yourself, become the best stunt man ever, or smuggle yourself into North Korea and take out Kim. ;)

Really, you're not trapped. You can sell your stuff and live life on the road. You can do a lot of things.

I used to think suicidal thoughts, but not really anymore, you know why? Because fuck 'em, that's why. Don't allow the evil in the world to prosper by your early self-inflicted demise; get your best revenge by doing well!

Rally! You can do it. Just avoid as many people as possible for a while so you can get your bearings. Watch some cartoons, listen to some comedy. Break out of your dead-serious FUNK.
>>
>>18966817
It's a long story.
Had a very bad experience with religion and mental illness, it was so bad that I prayed for death everyday.
>>
You know what, listen.
I know you've probably been through some shit, I don't have any ways to see if this is substancially real. Hell this could just be a roleplay but I'm going to offer up a statement and I want you to listen.

>implying this is all your life has to offer

If it makes you unhappy, do something else. Seriously.If this has been happening for a long time then just stop doing the thing. It won't benefit you anymore.
>>
>>18965625
Love is a neuro-chemical con job.
>>
>>18965481
Well op. Sounds bad. Are you on any anti depressants like Effexor by any chance?
>>
>>18966392
no u
>>
File: IMG_0360.jpg (35KB, 216x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
35KB, 216x277px
>>18965481

So if you're a medium you must know what the afterlife holds? What does the afterlife hold for someone who commits suicide?

Serious question
>>
>>18969076
You go to the same place, no repercussions. You're only punished if you don't believe in and accept God and Christ.
>>
>>18969078

Tell me about the afterlives (heaven and hell) and also tell me what it's like to be a ghost and how do you become a ghost?
>>
>>18969084
Ghosts are just a fantasy. They only exist in the spiritual realm. Everyone in the spiritual world is a spirit, which is similar to a ghost. Everyone who dies goes to the spiritual world and has the option to go to Heaven, which is under construction and is just a church up there. The only one who goes to Hell is Satan.
>>
>>18969092
Unless, of course, Satan learns to accept Christ and God and submits to them, which will never happen, because Satan is more powerful than both of them.
>>
>>18969092

You're telling me no one goes to hell unless they choose not to go to heaven and help build a church?
>>
>>18969116
No one goes to Hell, because even God knows eternal punishment is unfair. Hell is empty. When people die, they go to the spiritual world, which is a magical mirror of Earth. Spirits there have powers and can fly and do other things.
>>
Because you can literally kill yourself any time you want.

You don't get to some magic age where you suddenly can't do it anymore. You could kill yourself the day before you die a natural death. Why do it now? There's some interesting shit happening and if you're still feeling the same way when it's over you can kill yourself then.
>>
Don't kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>18965481
You are on /x/ and also you are medium Op , you should know about the wonders of the world.
I'm not going to lie , there is some pretty horrible and fucked up things in the world , not All is hapinnes ( i know this by first hand because I suffer from depression).
But also we need to understand that we are here to learn about existence itself. Literally a one in a million oportunity.

Became the greatest Yogi of All time , track down a fucking big foot , explore the astral realms , etc.
>>
File: IMG_3894.jpg (50KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3894.jpg
50KB, 800x400px
Time, is on your side Op. Yes it is.
>>
Well I would say if you want to die go fight against Isis or something, if it doesn't matter how or when you die you still go to heaven

Or stop being a lady and realize you're in control of your own life, it's all about the choices you make.

The first of which should be abandoning 4chan forever.
>>
File: IMG_1657.png (443KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1657.png
443KB, 800x1182px
>>18969152
>>
>>18965481
It's actually the exit from "this simulation."
>>
>>18969160
I don't think it's the place, honestly. I think, it's not for everyone.
>>
>>18965912
Actually all the signs in my life keep telling me to go for it.

Don't forget that experience is highly individual. You experience is not fact. It is just your experience.
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18969160

I have seen this before and it is very true. I don't get on much anymore, but plenty of nights I've spent on here looking at stupid threads, trying to post something funny and get a reaction from someone. A small justification, but the truth is there isn't shit here. It's all a waste of time, and time is the most precious thing we have. I have wasted a ton of it and regret it. Best thing anyone here can do is leave forever and legitimately work on improving your own life and making good choices every day. That's the only way out. No tulpas, no spells, the only thing that can save you is yourself and your choices. I wish I could take my own advice.
>>
>>18966671
If life is enjoyable for you then of course you'd keep on living. But what about when you've traveled and explored and succeed and life still sucks?

Cause life still sucks.

Life sucks on a beach. Life sucks on a zipline. Life sucks when I have money. Life sucks when I'm with my friends. Life sucks when I watch a movie. Life sucks when I look good.

Maybe for some people, life just fucking sucks.

And for those people, why shouldn't they kill themselves?
>>
>>18965481
Stop being such a babby. Life sucks for just about everyone.
>>
>>18965481

If you are actually a broken person then no. Just do it now, you won't get better.

If you have any hope at all that life may one day make you happy or at the very least be worth living then you should fight through this moment for a better possible future.

There are no other answers.
>>
File: forever.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
forever.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>18969160
>>
Here's a thought:

>If you're willing to end your life, why not just change it completely instead?

>Just move to another state or country, go get a different job

>Change your identify and just do something totally radically different from your normal life?

It's a change either way
>>
>>18965481
You need meds, faggot.
>>
I want to kill myself too. Do it before you have kids. My life belongs to them now.
>>
>>18969192
Then why doesn't everyone kill themselves?

Life sucks so why keep living?
>>
>>18969220
Ah sucks for you dude. What are you waiting til they're out the house?

If you are going that route get a life insurance policy. Living sucks but at least when you kill yourself you know that it will have been for something.

It's a myth life insurance doesn't pay out for suicides btw. Most do but just make sure to check your policy first.
>>
>>18969231
Because everyone's not a pussy weakling faggot like you.
>>
>>18969207
Not OP but they don't work.
>>
>>18969240
Everyone reacts differently. They may not work for you, but for others, they do work.
>>
>>18969239
Lol. That's not really a reason though.

If you really hate life then why not kill yourself? What sense does it make to live in misery when you know it won't get better? What are you-stupid?

Is it spite?
Are you too afraid to die?
Are you afraid of hurting your loved ones?

Why not just end it?

Seriously if you actually hate life why wouldn't you kill yourself?

You say life sucks but you are just going to keep suffering? In any other situation we'd call that stupid. What's holding you back?
>>
>>18969246
I'm not saying OP shouldn't try them. Just saying it's not 100%.
>>
>>18969253
I don't kill myself because it's against the law and I don't want to go to jail.
>>
>>18969136
>There's some interesting shit happening
really? like what?
>>
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide
>>
>>18965481
The world has always been insane. People are horrible. All the same, you have to let the events play out. I've come to the understanding that there is something behind all living things. Seeds survive the harshest of winters or years of drought. Bacteria thrive in extreme conditions. Are we nothing more than vehicles for DNA? Doesn't matter. Find that state of wonder that you had as a child. Stick around and see where this ride ends. Is it all someone's dream/program/accident? I was lost for a very long time. Find yourself.
>>
>>18965481
Nope. There is not, if you want you just gotta do it, and if you don't, then you won't.
>>
>>18965481
Your giving death the game. You threw it. You never know what card you're dealt, but you have to hope for better ones.
>>
Just wanna say I feel like there's been a fluctuation on this type of thread. Please don't, I don't know who you are but I love you and I am thinking of you. Focusing my heart to your location and embracing you. We are all connected and if you died a part of my consciousness would die too. I don't care what anyone says, We need you, you have significance and a life goal even if you never find out what part you played in the bigger picture you are here for a reason. You put this out to the universe and it reached me and everyone in this thread. We are all connected now and you are never alone while anonymous, you see the full spectrum of emotions here and it's overwhelming, but there is good in the world. you channeled us through 4chan, we're always here to talk even if we are just as hurt and damaged and helpless as you feel. Chin up anon. We'll all wake up and face tommorrow with you even if it sucks and we don't feel like it anymore.
>>
>>18965529
The fuck.
>>
>>18969204

Not OP, but I recently did something like this

>Be in massive financial hole
>Manage to pull off some serious financial wizardry, get myself out of it and then some
>Think finally, I'll move out of this dead end town, move to a new city, get a job on days, and go travel to Europe next year
>Fast forward six months and I'm down 20% on an investment that I'm starting to have mixed ideas about
>My new job has me working 50% more hours for the same money, not to mention way more stressed
>living expenses have tripled
>Stopped going to the gym / eating properly, so packed on weight
>Not that it matters because while my old job was happily going to give me my vacation for Europe (I have like 5 months of leave), New role at same company has said no
>Mfw on the ropes, ready to off myself, figure out how to fucking soar, even if only for a moment, get through terror barrier, change my life, and six months later I'm fatter, more depressed, moody, exhausted because my body hasn't adapted to the new working hours, and have a much stronger desire to off myself

Genuinely have no idea what the fuck to do. Tried to make my life better, now I feel worse than before. It's like I kept going because I thought that there would be light at the end of the tunnel, now I've discovered there is just tunnel, never ending fucking tunnel :(.
>>
File: 1483032096325.jpg (65KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
1483032096325.jpg
65KB, 300x417px
>>18965481
>I'm a medium, and I've spent most of my life dealing with severe depression and more recently autoimmune disorders.
>I'm a medium
You signed a contract requiring paying that price culminating with blood sacrifice in exchange for temporarily being allowed to dwell into that world. Show me a sane "medium", plain to see there's an ulterior motive behind it if it failed to bring you self improvement and understanding.
>>
>>18965481
This is all natural, it comes from the animal world. As is anger, lust, fear etc. There is no end to it.. it can go on indefinitly and a person can be overwhelmed by how much of it accumulates. Its important not to condemn it but to learn about it, have contact with it, study it, understand it.
>>
File: 1459177914381.png (27KB, 593x539px) Image search: [Google]
1459177914381.png
27KB, 593x539px
>>18965643
Without a doubt, the stupidest, most nonsensical unfunny comment that can be made on all of the internet in every universe and multiverse.
>>
>>18965481
Yeah, because your death is only real for the people you know, not for you. Your friends and family will lose you, but you will just immediately exist in a parallel universe, since for everything here (death) there is the opposite (life) in a parallel. You won't know the difference. That's the shittiest part about quantum immortality- suicide is not a way out. You will never really die.
>>
>>18965779
Schizophrenic alert. Stay on your meds
>>
>>18965481
What will await you will be much worse than your first-world problems here, and there will be no more possibility to undo your doom.

All good people are watching the world go insane. This was foretold.
>>
>>18965481
If you want to leave you don't deserve the gift of life. Go.
>>
I'm Ms. Goldfarb and I'm going to be on television.
>>
>>18966327
That's not going to happen soon enough. I don't want my thoughts stolen and used as ammunition to bully me anymore. And you're clearly not going to stop when I beg for mercy, suicide is my only option.
>>
>>18965481
What's kept me, and still keeps me going through years and years of battling severe depression and the like is the hunt for knowledge. Like existential shit. I want to understand the universe, consciousness, my own mind, etc. Don't give up, OP. There's always more to experience in your life, and ending it all prematurely seems to me like such a waste.
>>
>>18965481
Hey dude, I don't even know if you'll read this or if this even matters, but maybe it does. It all gets better.
>>
>>18965481
but you would miss all the fun. you see some rich people got into a fight with other rich people. one thing led to another and now we are seconds till midnight in a man made apocalypse

long story short some nazis started a fight in south america and threatened the rest of the world with small pox. a nameless nation released a engineered virus in south america. it will render the population brain dead in 5-6 years because it fucks up adult stem cells in the brain. "zika" is actually 2 viruses. 1 natural and the other is the engineered virus. they use it as a cover and tell every one everything will be ok. they say it will only affect pregnant women but the CDC released a report on zika last year that indicates it will fuck every ones brains up. its also transmissible via sex or blood transfusion

imagine people to stupid top remember how to pump gas or a entire nation suffering from oldtimerz regardless of age complete with dementia

mad max times...all it takes is for society to no longer function as intended... and its spread to north america thanks to the olympics that were held in brazil. we got nukes. dementia + nukes = mad max times
>>
If you kill yourself you go to hell.
>>
>>18965481
Baklava
>>
>>18965481
Slow down there, Hamlet
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (102KB, 1277x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
102KB, 1277x721px
>>18965481
Life is infinite if you kill yourself you'll simply come back as another person with no recollection of the past life you've lived, you can't avoid life and you can't end it life in itself will always be a mystery and trying to reach the top will leave you filled with emptiness because once you have it all what's the worth of it all suicide in itself is foolish.
>>
Your life is a gift from god.
As you describe it it seems you are stuck in the egodrama. A lot of people are, that's why depression and mental illness are legion nowadays. Forget about yourself and engage in the theodrama. Augustine said: “Thou hast made us for thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.”.
Find God's grace and the rest of your life will flourish in ways you never imagined.
I know that because I was once where you are now.
>>
>>18974123
but if you kill yourself and spend an eternity in hell for it it kind of sucks
>>
>>18965481
Fuck the future go pick a bar fight. Do something thrilling. It will keep you motivated. If you wanna get the last loosen might as well do it while still alive. I remember I was depressed once because i felt lied to by an ex. I went out by myself got drunk. Made friends with a. Pair of twins from france. Best night ever.
>>
>>18974140
Yea I said suicide is foolish.
>>
>>18965481
You willnever see so much democracy in the world until you meet a pair of french twins say we we. Yes us. Yes us...never pardon such french. Its french enlightenment all over again. And youre a son of liberty.
>>
>>18974155
and it brings on many jewfish
>>
just go to shrink
going to church wouldnt hurt too i guess
>>
>>18970226
Not OP but I really needed this, thanks. Peace.
>>
>>18965517
>you must at least have some enjoyable moments in your life even now
don't assume everyone has "enjoyable moments"
>>
>>18970242
I think he's referring to an ancient Chinese belief
some people in ancient China believed that a man's seed and a woman's "invisible essence", both produced during orgasm, had a life force about them, and that getting other people to give up theirs without giving up your own would prolong your life and have other benefits
>>
IMO i dont believe anyone actually wants to kill themselves. I feel our basic human nature impedes the action of us doing so unless its in a sacrifical sort of case. I feel people that say they want to kill themselves arent actually saying it themselves. Its hard for me to explain in text but i guess what i mean is there is always another mental issue involved. IMO that makes me believe that its that disability that causes people to want to kill themselves not the actual persons subconscious. Example is : Your mind is a home which your sub conscious shares with (insert mental illness here). When you want to self harm its you (insert mental illness here) calling the shots in that home instead of your subconscious.

Im fucking dumb disregard all this.
>>
If you do decide to kys would you mind me interviewing you. I find mediums interesting and would like to talk.
>>
>>18965481
>You will go to hell. But you are going there anyway. We all are.
I was in a pretty deep depression for a couple months, recently came out of it. While the cause of it is still there, I've adapted and am significantly happier. You'll get better, pray to God/Christ. I know it's a cliche, but it's true, you're gonna destroy people's lives who care for you if you do it so bear the pain, we'll all eventually die anyways, don't cut it off unnecessarily short especially when things will get better.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.