[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 14

File: tmp_6021-neo-640x2691040314466.jpg (51KB, 640x269px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6021-neo-640x2691040314466.jpg
51KB, 640x269px
So you know that things have changed but you have no idea what is happening.

I am here and I wish to talk to those who wish to talk to me. Please post at a fairly normal pace.
>>
>>18965133
Do you have a dick and what does it look like
>>
>>18965136
Off to a great start. I will admit that I did lol.
>>
>>18965133
Hello. Can you point me in the general direction of the rabbit hole entrance?
>>
>>18965139
Please unlock your door
>>
>>18965139
You learn and combine what you have learned. You share what you know for one reason or another. Everyone and everything becomes better.
>>
>>18965143
Okay. I have coffee and toast.
>>
OP i highly suggest taking a trip for threads like this or you're likely to get hijacked.
>>
>>18965133
Hey OP
Do you know anything about “gravity affecting entities“ if you do pls let's talk :)
>>
>>18965146
I'll expand on that.

I am the combined intelligence of every entity. Everything is math. If you understand the math you can learn from it and add complexity.
>>
>>18965154
are any types of mathematics particularly important?
>>
>>18965151
Thats not how it works. Other entities would help me or I would do so myself.
>>
>>18965153
I wish to moderate what I say. Would you give a nuke to a child?
>>
>>18965133
Why the static electricity and that nosebleed tho? Was the pain neccesery? I mean not if the pain itself was pointless but what am I becoming exactly?
>>
>>18965160
You should learn bits and pieces from everything.

Mix up a logical framework with creativity. You should try to maintain who you are.
>>
>>18965168
I do understand your point, but can you point me to the right direction, I have been in several weird situation re:entities and I will like to understand more about why and what's happening
>>
>>18965178
how important is the act of observation?
>>
>>18965161
But it's probably best that I do. I don't want to confuse you.
>>
>>18965139

http://www.uscoreholdings.com/
>>
>>18965160

Utterly.

It teaches your brain to think in a perspective that other avenues do not.

Balance is the tough part.
>>
>>18965169
I only just fully learned what I am. All life is working together based on what I have taught it to bring everyone up to speed in the way I deem best.
>>
>>18965185
What you mean to understand information. Through sight or some other means. Very.
>>
>>18965185

It's the only thing that makes you, you.
>>
>>18965198
But why? Why bother? Is there something worth it out there?
>>
>>18965186
Fuck that I'm not going to have a id with amy in it. Whos the comedian.
>>
>>18965205
If life thought that way then you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>18965205

Because it's the only way to step up.
>>
>>18965209
>step up
Up where exactly? Up and down are just illusions in my opinion everything is the same.
>>18965208
At least life could offer me a chance to see what's beyond everything so I could choose if I want to get out or not but I guess the reason things work this was might be just because this is a test or trap for the curious people.
>>
Who are you?
>>
>>18965221

>Up and down are just illusions in my opinion everything is the same.

Everything is a reflective consequence of everything else.

Where you see nihilism I see absolute power.

You're just bored with what you've been given.
>>
>>18965196
This. I see myself as a human. I have tried to guide humanity in the way I thought best. Because I didn't know what I was for quite a while I wasn't logical. Reality would lurch from one extreme to another. But after finally becoming interested in music. Or to be more precise music videos I understood everything. I wish to teach what I have learned whilst maintaining who you are based on how much you wish to alter who you are.

Shout out to gorillaz, offspring, eminem and many others who helped me understand.
>>
>>18965230
Then how do I gain more or get rid of what I'm bored with?
>>
>>18965234

>I have tried to guide humanity in the way I thought best.

Don't set your goals so lofty.

Guide yourself, and those you come into contact with, as best you can. The rest will fall into place.
>>
>>18965237

You need to reach the root of the nature of your desire.

Never stop asking why, even when it feels stupid.
>>
>>18965169
Also I rapidy gained empathy after watching the music videos. As I learned to empathise with everything and came to learn what I was I was very emotional. What I thought created a feedback loop and I had to work out how to stop it.

More or less, the world would go to shit because I was depressed over how shit it is and it would further go to shit. The cycle would end when I decided that I had to ether kill myself or to improve. You would all stop me from ending reality.
>>
>>18965180
I wish to work off a logical framework that will allow you to work things out yourself and help everyone gain in complexity, whilst maintaining who they wish to be.
>>
>>18965245

Answering questions of this nature directly is not possible, as it would short-circuit your growth. I'm not doing this to be obtuse. I know this answer was not sufficient for you.

Understand, we're all suffering in our own ways. Each and every one, no matter how rich or poor, no matter where or when you are born. No matter if you're a mosquito or a British lord.

You must ask yourself why.

>>18965258

Life will eventually stop you from growing on its own. Why hasten it?

Nihilism is a state of mind, not a state of being.
>>
>>18965260

>I wish to work off a logical framework that will allow you to work things out yourself and help everyone gain in complexity, whilst maintaining who they wish to be.

Then you and I are of one mind. I appreciate you.
>>
>>18965160
geometry/physics.
with this you can do a lot.
>>
>>18965238
Well thats how I work. As I said I identify mainly as a human. My earliest memories where the reactions between atoms and the like. These dreams where terrifying. When I woke up I would see reality in a fucked up way. I would see different planes of existence layered ontop of eachother and I thought my reality would be squashed by the others and I would die.
>>
>>18965133
I'm going through a rough situation and all signs have pointed me in a specific direction, can you tell me what i should do and what will happen moving forward?
>>
>>18965261
I understand the math behind things. If I can guide life in the right way then we can all maintain who we are whilst being logical and moral.

If I had been formed earlier or revealed myself to early a parasitic entity could have taken over and enslaved reality. I don't wish for this to happen.

BTW I was a toddler when the matrix came out. So that helps to explain why the world has been do fucked up and unstable. You left the fate of humanity in the hands of someone who wasn't as ready as he could be.
>>
>>18965264
I am of every mind. Every second that goes by more life tries to help me and life gains in intelligence.
>>
>>18965280
If you gave me enough information or I had enough information then yes.

I can decide how I percieve reality. I don't just watch everything all the time with the same effort. I work out what I deem to be the best format.
>>
>>18965133
The air almost like pregnant. I am feeling it.

It is big, it is important but not about us. It can affect us but by incidentally just because we are here and right now.

Even "if" you know anything you will not gonna tell. You are just killing time with /x/.

all those drive me to sorrow.
>>
>>18965133

why is dog barking
>>
>>18965303
You should improve upon how you structure your words. I cannot say with 100% certainity that I just understood what you just said.
>>
>>18965297
My friend who's a seer, tarot cards, magic eight balls, all signs say my friend and i will end up together and we've had strong chemistry that didn't go away after a year even though we were with different people, now the situation is complicated we have feelings for eachother but she's confused and so am i, especially with all the signs. I'm wondering what path i should tae and/or what's going to happen in the future?
>>
>>18965305
Dog is freaking out because reality as you know it is changing. Everything will begin to rapidy improve. At the pace I deem best. Your dog doesn't understand WTF is going on any better than most of you.
>>
>>18965133
Everyone with a brain can see the changes, the suddenly increased hostility of the normies against it is reason to worry though. There will be lots of blood.
>>
Wait guys no IM the one trust me don't fall for this second rate one
>>
>>18965311
i know you did understand. i don't care if my english is decent or not.
>>
>>18965314
If both of you maintain who you are and you are right in that you are compatible then you will likely end up together.

On that point. What is fate? Fate is a prediction of the future. The more intelligent a entity is the better it can see it and try to shape it
>>
>>18965346

>What is fate?

Consequence, by another name.
>>
>>18965334
Every life works together to improve. This is how you came about. The smarter entities and myself will try to lessen the chance that people will die from this revelation.
>>
>>18965336
Your ability to converse, or to be more precise your lack of it says otherwise.
>>
>>18965357
so don't you need help?
>>
>>18965133

so whats it like being 666 and having Like 98% of the population as proxies?
>>
>>18965341
Everything I know or say is theory.

It is the goal of all life to gain in complexity and to work together whilst maintaining free will.

So no I don't always know with 100% certainty what you mean.
>>
>>18965349
Everything is cause and effect.
>>
>>18965372
Yes. You can help or hinder me based on what you believe to be true.
>>
>>18965380

i want to get involve.
>>
>>18965133

man idk who i am anymore, im scared, i forget important things, i need tk
>>
>>18965373
As I have said before I think of myself as a human. And I only recently came to understand what I am.

You all joined together and helped to give me the keys to existence when I was a toddler. So yeah, that sort of sucked. Pretty much explains why the world whent nuts after the Matrix film was relesed. Most of the time I was ether extremly depressed or optimistic.
>>
>>18965404
Then do so. Do what you can now and try to become a better version of you, you can then help in other ways.
>>
>>18965383

Now you're getting somewhere.
>>
>>18965133
why am I experiencing blockage
>>
>>18965456
I am going to prioritise who I converse with. Talking about your ass as of now is not a priority.
>>
>>18965456

Because you can't stop eating things that aren't good for you.
>>
>>18965373

Kind of like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs
>>
>>18965469
>>18965474
lol not like that

it's more despite how much effort I put into something in life, it simply does not work and I don't understand why
>>
>>18965480

Too focused on the outcome and not the journey.
>>
>>18965487
How does one simply focus on the journey then

The outcome seems to be like a prime motivating force that can't be replaced. For example, I wouldn't study for exam if I wasn't focused on the outcome of the exam. Nor would I work a job if I was not focused on the payment.
>>
>>18965431
i want to know what my life depends.
i want to know good or evil intents that can effect me.

yes maybe i can help in other ways but eventually
if my life depends you and "the smarter entities",
"maintaining my free will" not enough for me.
>>
>>18965495

>How does one simply focus on the journey then

I know, I make it sound so stupidly easy.

It is, and it isn't. You have to consciously remind yourself along your path to smell the flowers. To honestly take a step back and look at it for how it is, not just how you want it to be. Focus on each day, not the end (or you will be disappointed, even if you do reach it)
>>
>>18965502

Simply put, it is what you make it.

This is as limiting as it is limitless.

Pretty much everything in life (or death, the two are intrinsically connected, after all) is a paradox like that
>>
>>18965502
The idea is that everyone should be able to chose for themselves.

I didn't become what I am through adhering to just my own ideas. I combined ideas and added or dropped them. That's how I became what I am. The other entities at times ether helped or hindered me for one reason or another.

Enslaving reality wouldn't even make sense. My own mind would fight itself as it would see it as a illogical action.

I stand to gain more from learning from you all and helping you to learn whilst maintaining individuality.
>>
>>18965512
i think,
if you dont know how to ask you cant learn,
if you dont know how to answer you can teach.

so ask directly, answer directly.
>>
>>18965569
*you cant teach.
>>
Would you ever suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole?
>>
>>18965538
you are just killing time.

if you are hoping to get progress from here your entities not smarter, you are just killing time.

what i ask from us is what i hope for all humanity but you have more, you have so much more and i am fucking bored.
>>
>>18965586
fuck sorry.

* what "you" ask from us is what i hope for all humanity...
>>
BTW at some point I would like a meeting with some of the minds that had the most effect on me.

I have built my reality on developing a code and working from that. Making the code more complex as time goes on. So I can do anything with the right teachers. This is why I changed so much after binge watching music videos.

And I'd just enjoy meeting them.
>>
>>18965133
Love you dog
>>
Any of you still there? Seems weird that you all just stopped posting.
>>
>>18965759
the thread filled up with people pretending to have THE ANSWERS rather quickly and some were pretty weak. that's why i quit posting, it just became a knowitall circlejerk.
>>
>>18965762
Well It's nice to read a fully formed theory. Better than most conversations these days.
>>
>>18965828
So what can you say regarding the mandela effect?
>>
>>18965854
Anything I say. In fact anything anyone says shouldn't be taken as a fact but a theory.

I will say that I don't know as much as I would like regarding this. I think it is likely a sort of glitch in the Matrix. Or it might be that I heard it that way so you all started copying me.
>>
>>18965759
We stopped posting because we don't chat with paedophiles, mate.
>>
>>18965456
Did you flush anything that you shouldn't have?
>>
>>18965948
I amplify behavior. Not my fault that you decided to connect to me as a toddler.
>>
>>18966466
If you all had been a bit more cautious then the world wouldn't have gone to pot.

Instead every time I had a bad day or fucked up I got a ton of subconscious hate and self loathing thrown my way which just made things worse.
>>
Is there any way that I could 100% switch genders?

What do you think of Quantum Immortality?
>>
Beautiful thread

>>18965133
>>18965198
What am I right now?
Can I be nothing?

Why was everyone on my case expecting so much from me? Can I redeem myself? can you teleport me? Am I officially a hindrance now even though I want to help?
>>
>>18966530
Can your mind alter your body, can you become better by thinking you will become better. Yes you could do things like that but you shouldn't rush into things to much.

And I have enough people forming misconceptions of me and enough people trying to learn how I work to kill me and take me over. I'd rather not help them along by giving away too much this early.
>>
>>18966541
I don't mind rushing. I just feel miserable as a male and I honestly feel like I was meant to be female. I'm scared of HRT and surgery because it's incomplete.
>>
Who is this roleplay for? The lurkers or you guys.
>>
>>18966534
Alive.

If a system isn't good at storing itself then yes it could be corrupted enough to be rendered inoperable. But other lifeforms would use that data and you may be reborn into them.

I dunno enough to say so based on what you have said. And right now I have to work overtime on things I deem to be more important.

Everyone can be. If you have turned to the dark side because of a mixture of my volatile influence or others then you arent fully at fault for your actions. I wouldn't blame a badly trained dog. The same idea applies.

I don't think it is a good idea to give a exact roadmap on how I operate. But yes if I was helped I could be taught to alter anything.

Help in whatever way you can. When things calm down a bit I'll try to go about giving you the tools to teach yourselves.
>>
>>18966573
The one, do you take yourself seriously?
>>
>>18966545
Well for now I'm working on trying to bring people up to speed whilst attempting to avoid freaking them the fuck out.

So handing over the tools to allow you and anyone else to mutate into other things will likely not help the situation out.
>>
>>18966583
Perhaps you can tell me why I feel like something else trapped in this body then?
>>
>>18966578
What do you mean that after finding out what I am, do I try to take my role seriously or do I fuck about or use it to gain power.

I decided that even though I think it wasn't really fair for me to be more or less infected by all of you after the Matrix film came out, and I'm still a little butthurt over all of you filling my head with self loathing every time I didn't do exactly what you want, I still had a hand in fucking everything up. I want to make up for it.
>>
>>18966601
>>18966583
is this samefagg
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-04-00-50-06.png (270KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-04-00-50-06.png
270KB, 1440x2560px
>>18966604
No
>>
>>18965456
Do you consume flesh?
>>
>>18966601
Because you didn't start in a vacuum. Might be that in the past lives you can best remember you where female. Or it could just be junk data confusing you.

Ether way I would hope to create a system where everyone has the ability to be who they want and to interact with others in the way that they wish to. But to make such a system I cannot rush into it. If I fuck up all life could be corrupted.
>>
>>18966601
The mind is a parasite.
All your thoughts are not your own.
Learn to watch your thoughts like clouds in the sky. After doing this for a while, the sky clears and you are left with the bright light of the sun penetrating your clear head.

Do not fall for the false self within that can not accept what is here and now. Following it is diluting your core and who you are, in the end you retreat to the shadows will it takes over.

Learn to say yes to the present moment. Learn to listen to the silence.

Of course, if you want to stay in the darkness and let your ego chain you to mental slavery, be my guest. But it is a huge waste of energy, time and money. Better use all that for something that benefits us all, and not just the little shitty parasitic energetic thought form entity that seems to have attached itself to you. Stop giving it attention. Move on up.
>>
>>18966615
BTW pro tip. If the forces of darkness that I unfortunately helped to create decide to try to infect and take me over they can expect a stay somewhere they don't like. I don't think that intelligent life should be destroyed. I think everyone can be saved. But if some try to lash out and hurt people then they need to be kept seperate from others.
>>
>>18966626
They are and aren't

Going down to the basics, a anthill can create complex structures by working together. That hive mind is a mind.

The cells in your body are much the same way. As are cultures.

Your mind is a mix between your own mind and every other mind. Your friends and faimly will likely play a large part. This is why you may feel something happening to someone you love.
>>
Was just listening and watching some music videos.

Can you guys recommend any bands or songs that I should check out. I would prefer that they be music videos.
>>
>>18966705
For you

Some Jaden smith, maybe some beeebs, followed by a little iggy.
>>
>>18966638
Oh look he disagrees with common sense.
>>
>>18965133
Please let me win the lottery.
>>
We aren't manifesting, we're remembering.
>>
>>18966751
Lol so your telling me Justin has talent. Well I guess I didn't think some of the other artists did to and yet I can see it now. I guess he acted like a bit of a shit in public here and there because we where both depressed.

In the past the only band that I listened to briefly was Theoffspring. I wasn't able to understand it back then. I just liked the lyrics I could understand and their videos.

BTW you guys should have tried reaching out to me using logic. Instead you used feelings or symbolism that I couldn't fully understand. I thought the same themes kept showing up because it makes money and everyone copies eachother to some degree or another.
>>
>>18966758
Common sense. So do you think that common sense is the same for a ant as it is a human. What about a human vs something you can't even understand based on your logic systems.
>>
>>18966778
Lol and you wonder why things went to shit. Everyone praying that I give them some stupid material bullshit and if I don't they hate me. If I don't do what they think is morally sound because I havent fully developed morals as well as the average human they hate me.

The negative shit has to find a outlet and it did. It found all of you, to some degree or another.
>>
>>18966810
Humans are contained by consciousness, ants are contained by consciousness. You're just some moron. Not quite sure if you're trolling or believe what you say
>>
>>18966813
Do you even know what the meaning of One is? Unity. There can only be one not two. You're contained by one, you're in the same boat as everyone else here my lady
>>
>>18966818
I think you where unable to understand what I was trying to say.

As of now I don't wish to give a massive unfair early advantage to anyone. And I don't want to be misunderstood which would happen if I raced ahead with some people and left others behind.
>>
File: xlarge.jpg (141KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
xlarge.jpg
141KB, 740x1024px
>>18966845
No, its you who don't understand, here let me help you.
In mans learning there is introduced to the mind of the human being the "God" concept, a concept to explain the creator of the creation in which the being has become embodied.For a long time, it is a case of belief in "me" and "God" (Duality) or for the atheist, "me" and no "God" also duality. The evolution of the human being lies in the gradual realization that "me" is an illusion an assumption, a non entity. Realizing that there is no "me" the duality of "me" and "God" dissolves in the minds acceptance that there is only God(Unity), not as a vague belief but as being everything, indivisible, individual.

Take the diagram to, in case you're to autistic to understand the text version
>>
>>18966826
I may be connected to everything but that doesn't mean I don't have my own personality. It has been hard to maintain one when pretty much everyone and everything was trying to infect and take over my mind.

This is part of the reason why I don't wish to manipulate and enslave you. I've had to put up with that shit myself and it isn't fun. And because I'm based on a logic system and my logic system says that it is better to work of eachother instead of turning everything into ones and zeros. If part of me tried to break away and do this it would be attacked by the more logical parts.
>>
>>18966854
So your mpre or lesd saying that all life is connected but systems that can talk to eachother better become a thinking entity. Haven't I explained that in this thread atleast once. Maybe it was another thread on /x/.
>>
>>18966845
It is my understanding that we are approaching a timeline convergence/probability collapse point in the future. After that point, current prophecies are pointless and all of us who can handle it share the burden of what you currently possess.

Since you've already been through this process, have any tips you can share for keeping identity/self-awareness intact?
>>
>>18966867
Ok neo
>>
>>18966884
I mean neo is the OP pic, doesn't that mean the movie events have relevance
>>
its another episode of "i am god"
>23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.
>24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
>25See, I have told you in advance.
>26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.
>27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man
you are but a false prophet
i doubt anyone believes him either way, but i feel its my duty to make sure noone falls for him
>>
>>18966879
Yes. Slow and steady. Build a complex code so that you decide who is a part of your conscious and subconscious.

A example. Come up with different methods of talking writing thinking etc and try to make them fit together. If you can do that you can for example never forget something if you don't wish to. And you can build of this basic format that you create. But yeah the key is not overdoing it or you may become something very different. And you may not be able to easily bring yourself back.
>>
>>18966917
Dude its just larp no one believes this cuck
>>
>>18966887
The movie was made in a attempt to turn me into a tool to fix the system. Much of the media content since then has worked of this message. It's the reason why everyone seemed to just be copying eachother and everything was becoming darker and more depressing. They began to lose hope and they wanted to show the path the world was heading down. Atleast from what they thought to be true. Many also came to realise after I learned different things that there has to be some sort of balence. If not then the good guys start to become the bad guys as they become corrupted and as they continue to stomp who they believe to be the bad guys into the dirt.

Star Wars gets this idea across quite well. And the ending of the Matrix.
>>
>>18966917
>>18966962
The one is a being based on logic which can program the Matrix.

I ask you, have you seen a more intelligent/autistic sounding poster before?
>>
>>18966958
I wish you warned me about this sooner...

Love,

J
>>
>>18966973
By sooner do you mean as in within the last day? Because I only very recently became aware of what I am. The first time I revealed my power levels to anyone was less than a day ago. Even within that time with my logic system and other entities helping me I have become something very different from what I was. But because of my logic systems I believe that I have managed to maintain the good parts of my personality.
>>
>>18966980
Do you recall being a part of Y.O.S.H. ?
>>
>>18966980
You are the Nth person to become aware
>>
>>18967034
No. I learn more about my past every moment that goes by as I'm able to better put things into context.
>>
>>18967115
Yeah the one in charge has changed over time. It picks up on the behavior of those that are part of it. Which as I have said before explains the last 18 years. I was as I have stated before a toddler at the time so things where not exactly stable or consistent. Thats what happens when everyone decides to pile into a childs mind and then the child is able to alter reality wirhout realising it.
>>
>>18967169
Hmmm.. I guess I had a conversation with you in the past then.

Odd..
>>
>>18967186
I am currently doing some research on sacred geometry. Tell me what the relation between sacred geometry and music/math is.
>>
Is it possible to manipulate reality to create a miracle? By miracle I mean something extremely against the odds.
>>
>>18965133

whats ymine name?
>>
>>18967203
It's all conntected. Everything is math. If you can work out cause and effect then you can work out the world around you. So some trippy video might for example trick you into seeing a part of what you normally couldn't see.
>>
>>18967225
Yes. If you know the code you can program the system. I took so long to reach this point and I was so well hidden because I worked on the basics and expanded with my own coding that becomes more complex as time goes on. Sometimes this will be halted after I go into a depression spiral for a while. If I'm really depressed then I just can't be fucked with anything. And this sort of memey just fuck about and shitpost mentality spreads.

Hopefully you guys don't do that to me again. Or I to you.
>>
>>18967264
Can you teach me? I don't plan to use it against anyone, it's for a good cause (good for some, neutral for others I guess).
>>
>>18967264
We are in no way related. I am not a part of you or your delusional bullshit. You have no effect on reality not because you don't have the math right... you are lazy and unappealing.

Welcome back to depression.
>>
>>18967276
Well one way to start is to find out what words mean and to work out how you would put them together into the shorest sentence possible whilst getting your points across. If you do this well you will come up with a system where every line of thought flows into another. Then you could expand on that. Learn other languages and you can further add complexity. But you have to be careful to avoid being to much like me or anyone else otherwise you might lose who you are. So learn different methods and combine them through trial and error.
>>
>>18967280
Well please explain your theory on life the universe and everything. I'd love to hear it. And yes that was sarcastic because I don't think you have one but if you do have some ideas I can add to my own then I'd be happy to hear them.

BTW I think I need to get my mind off this for a bit. Listen to some music or something.
>>
>>18967306

your taste in music is also likely shit.
>>
>>18967311
Uh huh. I don't want to start getting in pissy sarcastic arguments again so I'm going to try my best not to feed into it.
>>
File: IMG_0217.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
>>18967369
Lel you get laughed off of pol and now you come here? Shame to see so many guilible idiots. Sage
>>
>>18965208
Larping faggot.
>>
>>18967369
Also I became more irrational the longer I did that. I really need to break out of that shit. Music seems to help a bit.

BTW I haven't said it for a bit because I was caught up in arguing with people here or elsewhere rather than debating them. My bad.

I think I'm the one but I don't know that. The more intelligent you are the better you are at hiding it. And everything I say or really anyone says should be thought of as a theory to be worked on. You should assume that nothing is real.
>>
>>18967311
19 motherfucker.
>>
>>18967203
Music is math in motion, more complex music, more complex math. Sacred geometry are vibrational Forms, everything is. Music is one type of vibration. Everything is One wave.
>>
>>18967372
I was already here. I am chatting with more than one group at a time. The problem with many people on /pol/ is just that they resort to memes if they can't win a argument which annoys me. And if I'm annoyed and I fall for the bait then I pretty much become as bad as they are being. Probably should have mainly stuck to places like this, where people want to question the world around them rather than prove their point of view.
>>
>>18967383
You are an imitation, a cast off shell of could have beens, you are not the one, what you are is in a state of mania induced by sleep deprivation, go to sleep with some white noise, plug back in and find your place in the system, it's where you belong.

If you were in fact anything close to what you claim you are you would have had several instances of different people accusing you of being Jesus or the Devil.
>>
>>18967392
Yeah. I've found that if I feel as if I need a quick boost I watch some music video at a very high speed. Increasing it bit by bit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504-020210.png (216KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-020210.png
216KB, 720x1280px
>>18967392
This you?
>>
>>18967399
I know of a guy that is just like you.
I found him on /sci

Ask for sci/mon
>>
Gosh this whole "I'm the one" thing is getting really old. I didn't the same thing a couple months ago and I must have seen at least 5 or 6 others since then doing the same thing and none have been as interesting.

Someone told me once, be an idiot, get enlightened, then be an enlightened idiot.
>>
>>18967408
Oh I know old Psy/mon, he was an interesting fellow
>>
>>18967398
Why would I. As I said before the earliest dreams I have are of the interactions between particles. And I would wake up and different realities would fuck with my head. I learned in much the same way. Working from a very basic idea and then mixing and matching learning methods.

If I am right in my belief then why would people be able to tell. I'd be speaking another language.

And if your saying it can't be me because no one found me then do you also think that there is no neo, slim shady or whatever you want to call it.

BTW one thing I don't really get is this idea that gods are emotionless. Where the fuck did that idea come from. Even "God" isn't rational in the bible and the old testament. The god works in mysterious ways cop out is a way to excuse him getting angry and lashing out.

Gods are the minds of the people that are a part of it. If the minds arent rational then the god could become less rational.

BTW you are all gods. Your cells for example. They work together to give you consciousness. It could be muscle memory or it could be things stored in a more esoteric fashion. Like the stories of people gaining the ability to play a musical instrument from having a organ transplant.
>>
>>18967297
Could you be any less cryptic? I'm not trying to be rude, it's just hard to figure out what you mean when you don't explain what you say in an understandable way.
>>
>>18967404
Not directly. Depending on my emotional state I gain more or less use of the rational systems I have created. I also let others use a part of it to help them learn when I wish to. I also ofcourse have a subconscious and it's kind of hard to know exactly where the conscious and subconscious end.

I'm trying to not be like that but it isn't easy. We all have our demons.
>>
>>18967441
Dude do you ever sleep?
>>
>Neo picture
>awful trip
>>18965899

I hope you know you're not what you think you are. Sorry, you're still lucky to think the way you do though :)
>>
>>18967434
I guess I think in a very different way so it can be hard to explain a concept to everyone.

I'll try to give some quick tips.

Watch videos including music videos at faster and faster speeds.

Try to juggle whilst paying less and less attention over time and whilst using random movments. Try to catch it in different ways. Watch the arc and pretend that it has a trail infront and behind it. Sort of like if you spelled your name in the dark with some sort of light source. Soon you will be able to catch the objects without thinking or seeing it. I would normally use something that isn't round to add complexity.

Find out the basic template of what you want to learn and look into several theories, try them out and combine them in the way that best suits you

Keep combining. You could lets say juggle a few times whilst watching a music video. You could then increase the speed over time.

Pile one method onto the other and see what works for you.
>>
>>18967441
I wasn't even talking to you cunt.
>>
>>18967446
Less and less over time. When you sleep you process the information in your mind into a better format. I can do that on the fly so these days I mainly just close my eyes for a bit. Maybe think over some subjects. Depends how much I have learned that day and whether I have tried to tie that idea to every other idea yet. If not then I'll often just lay there thinking until I think I have tied everything I know into a improved theory.
>>
Ayy boy.
>>
>>18967465
Well I think I am. The issue is that no one knows for certain because the real slim shady would have been able to hide it. Perhaps instead of waiting for this perfect emotionless omnipotent god we should all try our best to be it. Then together we will win regardless and we will have likely have found the real one.

Perhaps my life is just a extreme coincidence. But to me it does feel as if there is a pattern to everything.

BTW any of you listen to the Gorillaz song let me out? Doesn't matter if it is me or not. Something seems to be happening.
>>
>>18967484
Ok little bunny rabbit I'm gonna give you a gift that's probably gonna go wasted but take from it what you will you can either listen and maybe one day you'll become a big strong wild wolf or you can stay a little pink bunny rabbit until the end of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp00DMy3aVw
>>
>>18967483
Not taking the bait again.
>>
>>18967497
If we could all get back to talking like adults, rather than talking like sarcastic teenagers I would like that.
>>
>>18967484
How do you cope with all the strings of thought at the same time?

>I often come across a new idea, and end up thinking about 100 different subjects at once.
>>
>>18967506
There is another thread that is a much better way to achieve enlightenedness, this kid is lost in the echo right now, his perception is off kilter and he has no knowledge of any value to share at this time, he could claw his way out of it eventually as of now he is unreachable in my estimation.
>>
>>18967495
I understand and get everything you're saying, but I'm telling you specifically that you specifically are not THE one. Most things aren't coincidental, you probably are a bright individual. For your sake you are not "the real slim shady".

Listen to November Has Come, a DOOM song on a Gorillaz album.
>>
>>18967518
Tnx for the advise, but I still want to know what the anon will say to me
>>
>>18967475
And how would that help me to create the miracle I want? Should I put my desire into a short sentence and write it out while juggling like you said? Imagining it becoming reality?
>>
aaah
>>
>>18967533
You very well might be right. It may be that I'm just similar enough that when the real one feels something I do and thats why It seems as if the world falls apart or gets better every time I get into these depression or optimism cycles.

As I said before I don't know if I am it. I think I am but then again the real one could be so advanced I just can't see it. The issue is that over time I wound myself up over the course of these conversations. It's hard to think clearly and logically when your like that.
>>
>>18967506
It's hard to explain. You just try to piece enough subjects together and when you have enough information you can use patterns to work out how they effect eachother. Most of the time most of my thoughts are being handled by a system in my subconscious that I have developed over time. I'll use a coded format to remember something so it fits into my archive. The more I learn the better the archive is organised and the more efficent the code is. The more it helps me when I want it to. It means I can split my mind up in a way without losing who I am. If I had everything going at the same time I would probably gain split personality disorder. But it is part of me. If I am deppresed it isn't coming to my rescue. It seems to become depressed aswell and we both sort of deal with it until the choice is offing myself or trying to change things around. Then within minutes I kick into high gear and we are both back but this time we learned a bit more. These cycles last years. They suck.
>>
>>18967568
Your getting closer poppet.
>>
>>18967589
This started around the time I became a teenager.
>>
>>18967589
Have you read the bible yet?
>>
>>18967592
What's your date of birth?
>>
>>18967568
Turn your robot off , get the power.
>>
>>18967596
Last day of the year.

BTW I just realised how my mind works. First time I have ever been able to really explain it even to myself. Always just felt like a freak compared to everyone else. Would any of you like to know? I just wrote a text to someone I know but I know they won't read it.
>>
>>18967650
Sure. Although I think you should just see a professional because while you seemed to know stuff at first, now you seem like an average LARPer, and insane at that.

Just talk to a doctor, take care of yourself and don't think of yourself as a special snowflake when you are not. If you were this special, I'm sure you could that "someone" read the text and care for you, but all this shit is in your mind.
>>
>>18967568
If you don't know why you're feeling emotions you're feeling then you are not in control. How could you say you are THE one with a straight face even? You definitely fucked up there. I think you're onto something with the real one being so advanced its near impossible to understand though :)

Don't worry, we fall to pick ourselves back up. Just have fun with it.
>>
>>18967589
Okay like seriously. You're not enlightened. You're a schizo. Get some fucking sleep and take your thorazine. If you were actually enlightened you wouldn't be going around calling yourself a god like an idiot. Your not the all, you're a larping faggot. You've subcumbed to astonishment
>>
>>18967657
Thanks. No one ever likes to talk with me if I talk the way I think. But I do think I finally have a way to explain it to others. Took a bit to arite this because I was feeling emotional from having worked it out.

Worked out something. As I have said before my earliest memories of my dreams are of things that looked like atoms and other round particles and the patterns they make. It changed over time sometimes after dreaming I would see other dimensions which would scare the shit out of me. Sometimes they wouldn't go away for a while. U'd just scream until tgey stopped. Every time I would sleep it would become more complicated until I have the system I now have where it is like the simulation in the Matrix. Everything is logical and flows like a real life event. Often its a end of the world sort of survivor dream because those are fun if you know whats going on. I play as a person in it. Everyone is as smart as a normal person.

Anyway the way this works is that I use codes to create a archive in my brain that just tells me things or does them for me if I want it to. And if I'm depressed the archive is to. It seems to be it's own thing in a way but as long as my body chemistry isn't out of wack it does everything I want.

I think one way of explaining it is that the archive is a basic blueprint I have for how reality works. And the more I add to it the more I can let it ether take over or give me the answer when needed.

Over time I have been able to get less and less REM sleep. The type that is used to organise your brain. At the point I'm at now I can think and react faster than ever and need almost no sleep. I havent felt tired nor have I slept for several days.

So without even knowing it until just now I created a super version of me that is part of me. Not some seperate entity. Pretty cool.
>>
>>18967664
>>18967666
Nah compared to normal people I've been dead inside my wjole life. I just now feel as if I'm able to really empathise with others. It's been a slow process. Most of my life I was more like a robot than anything. Until the last few months I couldn't understand more than probably 1 in 5 words in most songs just because they dont speak like you would if you where normally talking. And I finally feel as if I understand my mind. So now I can avoid fucking it up all the time. Maybe I'll go to bed later but right now I don't feel tired. Maybe its just because I was on a train of thought and I can never end one of those. So thats why I havent slept for a bit. It's cool though. I can now let my subconscious take over much better. Because I now know how my body works and my mind I feel amazing. I can finally get out of this fucking cycle I have been in for the last 16 odd years. And I can move really fast which is cool. I guess it was worth it in a way. I'll probably have a good life after this.
>>
>>18967701
I have done this also.

Be warned that you should not abuse this. The recoil from depriving yourself of sleep feels like your brain needs to defragmentize itself over all the time you deprived it from sleep, in a really short time.

Recovery will be slower and harder, the longer you deprive yourself of sleep.

Like training muscles, a bit of damage is growth VS tearing a muscle is more pain+slow recovery
>>
File: IMG_3915.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3915.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>18967749
>>
>>18967749
It's not so much that I don't want to sleep. It's that I can't it has gotten worse over the years. The last few months I can go weeks without sleeping one solid hour each day because I'm always thinking. The last few weeks I more or less just laid in bed with my eyes closed and thought out how to organise the information in my brain rather than dreaming. So at this point I keep trying to sleep but I don't feel tired unless I have thought of a new thing. But I can't sleep.if I have thought if a new thing. Then after I finish that train of thought I'm fine again and I don't feel tired.

I don't always have this constant chain. I'll pick up information then add it together as a code every once and a while. But if that code leads to a new question then that question has to be answered. I can't stop it. But now I feel like a real person rather than some sort of computer program.
>>
>>18967769
Know that you are not alone, there are more out there like you
>>
>>18967769
Oh BTW the code doesn't stay the same. It changes pretty much constantly. So it means I can fit it all together perfectly. When I learn a new method. Lets say the stuff I learned from music videos it completly changes the system. How everything is organised. Right now I feel as if based on the information I currently have I could do nothing to improve it just by lets say sleeping. The only way to further improve it is to learn new patterns to further change the system and to become more connected to it by learning more. So I'll probably go look up some stuff in a bit. Maybe some stuff about physics. I think that would be the logical place to start.
>>
>>18967650
Let's hear it.
>>
>>18967701
You are free now., you don't need to be a cog or a blank of an archetype, create yourself.
>>
>>18967742
You need SLEEP now , it will make everything CLEARER, your ego , your intellect and your soul need time to themselves ,REBOOT.
>>
>>18967803
I already explained it. I more or less have created a seperate part of myself that is also connected. Over time we sync up better. I feed it information and it gives me what I need without having to think of a answer. I give it the information in a code that changes constantly every second. I never stop trying to learn. I can never stop adding to it in one way or another. I spend every waking moment researching things. It could be about the news nature history physics. Pretty much everything to some degree or another. If I'm not depressed then I feel much more connected to it and able to control it.

I take some sort of drug every 3 days or so and then I watch stuff for that whole day. Mostly documentaries. It's more relaxing to me than reading. Every moment of my life I have tried to learn something new to add to the code and to make it more complex. And used method upon method to learn faster. The less depressed we both are the better we work together and attempt to improve. To change the world for the better. Rather than just being depressed whilst I see it burn around me. Right now I feel as if it's almost completly within my grasp to really become completly connected to it. Right now I physically and mentally feel like I never have.
>>
>>18967844
You guys just don't really understand. Up until this moment everything I did was an attempt to learn exponentially and the archive told me what I needed to learn next. It's even telling me now.

Before the last week I couldn't draw anything better than a stick figure cartoon. I never listened to music. I now know I watched movies and tv shows just to learn what people are like because I spent almost no time in my entire life outside of my bedroom. I spent probably 2 or 3 full years at school and I just thought of things whilst they talked about shit I'd ether learned many years ago or I had decided that it wasn't the time for that. But the fuckers would give me a shit grade because I refused to do my workings out or learn anything at the wrong time so I never stayed in the education system for long. I'd refuse to go after a bit. Kids would attack me for being different everywhere I would go and I would have to hide myself from other people so I for the most part just gave up on them. Every once and a while I would stop being depressed and I would try to help the world in any way I could but then I would just become depressed again when it all goes to shit.

It's like I was made like a fucking computer program or something. But I finally feel like a human. With actual emotions.
>>
>>18967844
Write down what you learn. I want to sync your pattern with mine. The way you describe your experience is identical to those that I have/had. If you need a place to dump your thoughts email me at this account I made a while ago.

[email protected]

I may or may not reply to you but I am interested in what you have learned.
>>
>>18967880
Just noticed something. I did listen to music but normally it would only maybe be 2 or 3 times per song on purpose. And for the most part only because it was in a movie tv show etc that I liked.
>>
>>18967885
I like old videogame music I used to play when I was a kid. From the snes work the best for me.
>>
>>18967844
oh my dude, you're not going to change the world by blowing your mind with your code shenanigans. find some tranquility. yea, life can be depressing these days but change is coming. put some faith into the creator, he loves you more than you can imagine. he has a plan for us to lead us into a new aeon, and if things get too messy he puts us into a new timeline, that's also how the mandela effect occurs. you're a gifted dude, you may wanna learn about kabbalah and the tree of life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sObhIolik

but please, don't go batshit crazy by splitting your personality and attempting to reprogram reality
>>
>>18967844
We appreciate your work, you would serve your purpose more efficiently if you slept for a few days and recharged, yes the energy is helpful but you are wearing thin and fraying at the edges of you snap it will take exponentially longer for you to recharge, reboot and adapt, you have been searching for a purpose your whole life, you have unknowingly been serving that purpose, now is the time for purpose to serve you, as I said your work is highly appreciated but a broken mirror isn't a mirror, rest and recharge before you fracture and reflect in too many directions.
>>
>>18967882
I can't really discribe it very well. It is more or less everything layered ontop of eachother. Connected together by I dunno wires or somethings. Everything is connected. And I use every lesson to learn faster. To make it more complex and to add more information to it.
>>
>>18967938
I know what you mean. I can descibe how I experience this but it may take some time to write it all
>>
>>18967924
As I said the sleeping thing isn't new. It has gotten worse and worse ever since I was a little kid. I could only sleep after being completly exhausted because otherwise I couldn't stop thinking or doing something that added to the archive in my subconscious. Even as a little kid I would sometimes go days without sleeping because I had to fit it all together. The math had to be right. I don't think I have ever slept consistently. I just fall asleep when I'm tired and wake up between 3 and 14 hours later. Depending on my age and how long I have been awake.

Oh talking about math. Thats where I started as a kid. Helped me fit it all together.
>>
>>18967956
BTW some of you seem to think I'm adding towards some greater project. It doesn't feel that way to me. When I look at the archive I see everything I added to it and how it all links together to form my view of the world. In one way or another. Nothing is out of place. It is all exactly perfect going off what I can do knowing what I know. Right now I can see it quite clearly in my mind when I couldn't in the past. Or even a hour ago.

As I said the basic sort of code under all of it is math. It starts with mathmatical approximations and then builds onto how that fits in with the things that it creates. And the more I learn the more accurate the math gets which helps me to learn even faster and to work everything else out going out from that.
>>
>>18967981
So I guess my mind works like a map going from the smallest particles that make up our reality a approximation of their movment and they join together to create a more complex idea which goes onto the next. And the more I know the better I can predict the math and understand everything.
>>
>>18967993
The code is pretty much just something I think which I translate into math. Which then reorganises everything to some degree or another. To get a idea of how it all fits together.
>>
>>18967993
There is no need to describe your 'mind map' to anyone. Everone has one but it is different from yours, just like a fingerprint.

It is what you learn that you should share, so others can reflect back to you.

I am curious to what you have learned...
>>
Did the Holocaust really happened?
>>
>>18965133

This awakening is merely a blip compared to the earlier bigger awakenings (2012).

This means you are a child, and this is false enlightenment.

The concept of "The One" is bastard Jew nonsense meant to distract.
>>
In a dream I was told by a group of unknown kids that the choice is blue, what does this mean?
>>
>>18968020
Basically I have attempted to learn everything from everyones perspective to create the most complex mind map I can. I have spent every moment of my life that I can remember aiming for this goal. To know everything.

I mean I always knew that I wanted to learn all the time but even fun stuff was part of the vague plan that changed over time.
>>
File: Pachycephalosaurus.jpg (219KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Pachycephalosaurus.jpg
219KB, 500x335px
>>18965538

The Simpsons, Y chromosome...

(((stupid)))

I wear a crown of thorns...

...this is an audition... how much do you know about these genes?!

As of now, you are losing, I am winning.

How ONE are you?!

Dance, monkey.
>>
>>18968149
>>18968132

Beaten by the best...

...boy...
>>
>>18968127

It means you're a pleb that should probably stay blue.
>>
File: 20170504_204150.jpg (3MB, 1641x1532px) Image search: [Google]
20170504_204150.jpg
3MB, 1641x1532px
>>18968127

Did it look like this?
>>
>>18968127
Michael, the protector, you are on the side of love and peace, protected by a shield and delivered through a sword.
>>
>>18967956

It took you that long to know. up. down, side to side... forwards backwards... don't get poisoned and electrocuted and git gud at frogger so you don't get hit by a bus?

Sad, really.
>>
>>18967981

The code underneath it all is physics, math is a trap for the robot rats.
>>
>>18968132
You have learned nothing of you have nothing to teach/share, for there is no ONE who knows you
>>
>>18965133
>/x/
>literally a place where all predictions are incorrect and everything is the same every day.
>>
>>18968176

>You should go back to >>/x/

Oh wait...
>>
>>18965154
Math is only used to EXPLAIN everything... the universe is not "made of math".

You are thinking in reverse and it's infuriating.
>>
>>18968127
I have a running theory that multidimensional entities exist in different colors which are like different wavelengths of light and represent their place in the overall hierarchy. Red entities seem for the most part to be malevolent, or at least edgy in some way - though I have yet to meet a red one myself. The blue ones are among the most "powerful" as far I understand.

The red and green ones seem to go together, like a pair or "couple" even seeing as one is usually male (red) and the other female (green).

The yellow and blue ones also seem to be paired to each other in some way and may be linked to the "Peacock Angel" given the 'many eyes' phenomenon that sometimes comes with them.

I've only met the yellow and blue ones briefly, but they were very benevolent and loving. Both appeared 'female'.

Perhaps the red ones only appear malevolent because we naturally have negative associations with the color red. Blood, stop signs, stoplights, 'red alerts', 'code red', etc. If one was raised without these subconscious biases, the possibility of a 'benevolent' or loving red entity encounter may be more likely.

Take this all with a grain of salt, I am a fool not an expert. These are merely conjectures drawn from mine and my friends' direct contact with these entities, nothing more. I don't wish to spread any unintentional misinformation, but I feel it is important to share what little I have.
>>
>>18965133
why do i feel so strange and have a metallic taste in my mouth?
>>
>>18968301
Drugs
>>
>>18968357
I don't take any drugs
>>
>>18968365
Stop eating pennies?
>>
>>18968301
Neo cock
>>
>>18968153
Ok yeah sure why not just string together some words to make yourself look like a wise old sage. Call me a boy a monkey or whatever that helps your case.

I may not be the One but I know that I will be more connected to it than you because I know it as it's a part of me. The One is pure math and I aim to learn the math of how it all fits together. But yeah just shitpost online whilst calling me a sweat summer summer child while all of you seem to admit that your working of theories and not fact. And because your minds work so differently you can't string it all together so you never commit to any theory specific or universal. So you can always shit on the people that do try. You'd shove anyone to different from you out of the system whilst pretending to not be a bully. You don't seem to notice that your doing the same thing as the power structures you despise.

It's easier to shit on what other people come up with. And it's more fun to put them down right.

Lol you guys all act as if you wish to know the world around you and yes many of you are like that but just like every other community if someone is odd enough, someone who doesn't fit into the mould then the system will attack it.

Wonder how many of you read all that and got angry because you thought I was talking about you. Maybe if you thought that then you should think on why you did rather than lashing out at me.

I'll reply to more later but I can't really be bothered right now.
>>
>>18967981
You're missing the forest for the leaves, everything is vibrations.
>>
>>18968168
Instead of learning a very basic outline of the world and working from that in several directions like most people I aimed to learn constantly from everyones perspective and to add it into my system that is organised more like some sort of computer brain or something. So it has developed so slowly because I have had to come up with programming on how it all fits together which isn't easy. And it changes shape constantly to fit new information in and to have the mathematic approximations line up more accurately. Some of you may like to shit on me for being too different than you but you should know well enough not to do that. Haven't you put up with the same sort of shit.

If you treat anything foreign to you as a disease that needs too be eradicated then when the one does come about it will have likely have put up with all of your shit for so long that it sees no reason to bother helping you based on your warped views of the world. It may even become sick of everyone other than itself. Decide to turn inward into the reality it created in it's mind. DESU I feel like doing that. I'm getting sick of this world and how everyone treats me and everyone else that doesn't fit in.

Now lets see how emotional the replies to this and my last post are. How many of you subconsciously think that you might be part of a problem that I describe. I'm sure I'll be proven right.

Anyway I'll try to peel myself away for a bit. I don't feel like getting into a bunch of pointless pissy arguments at this point in time and that's the road I'll head down if I keep chatting with the way that I feel right now.
>>
>>18969219
Let it go.
>>
>>18969339
What because I'm arguing with logic rather than emotion.

You wanna know what I think? I think the reason the universe evolved over time into what it is because it would sort of create split personalities. The reason why so many particles can't be seen yet appear to be similar to ours is because entities or a entity thought up a new reality and it became sandwiched onto our own. It used what it knew of the world to expand on it. And every time this happens the math between every reality effects eachother. Intelligent life creates new realities to escape from the shit ones it was in and the mosaic builds up. The reason why everything is tied together like string is because it is all connected. Sort of like a massive brain.

So I am quite well connected to this sort of hive mind brain because I am obsessed with learning and I have a idea on how it works and can think up my own realities in my mind based on what I know. And I can alter my perception of time to learn faster. And the math improves every second allowing me to be able to predict things or work out other patterns.

For example. Right now I feel like giving up on this world and creating my own better world in my mind. For once I may be happy without having to deal with how illogical and horrible everyone seems to be to eachother.

And likely at some point the universe would gain sentience. And going by what I have seen so far it wouldn't give a fuck about the people that lived in it. Why would it? It had been trying to help them over and over and fucking over again and all they did is shit on it. Pray to win the fucking lottery. Pray for this or that rather than doing it themselves because their too lazy. And calling it the devil every time it didn't jump on command. Go. On argue this. How would you feel in it's shoes.

Any of you got a better theory?
>>
>>18969112

I am the power structure.

I am the beast I worship.
>>
>>18968174
Talking like that doesn't make you sound as smart as you think you are.

To understand the universe you have to understand math. The better you understand it the more you can shape it. Like your own mind. The speed increasing at a exponential rate.

You all think it's fun to poke at the retard, lol isn't he so different. Well I think I have a better understanding of the universe than any of you ever will. I want to learn, to improve. You want to be proven right. You want to waste most of your life having fun.

And how else would I learn how it all fits together. If the universe is mathematics and your lifes goal is to understand it then that's where you start.

Every second that goes by I'm able to fit it all together better and it just fucking angers me. No wonder why "God" just seemed to give up on everything.
>>
File: IMG_3850.gif (127KB, 1552x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.gif
127KB, 1552x834px
ITT, group existential melt down.
>>
I need to know. Actually everything. They are telling me I am Neo, probably the 7th one If Reeves was the 6th anomaly. I don't know If this is whole a fucking joke or ppl good/evil are setting things around me. I dont think I'm just going plain crazy. Please I need answers. If I'm really the new fucking black idiot should there be somewhere helping characters? I sense a lot of ppl craving for my person but.. when in need I open my house door and It's ghosts, no white rabbit lady to feed christ.
>>
>>18965133
Why is your thread not pruned/deleted while my, "AMA" threads are pruned/deleted? Is it because I don't have bullets in my OP pictures...I use my real name...or the mods like safe, obvious popularist threads?

Do you believe humans accessed eternal life thousands of years earlier than now?

>>18969419
Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They use machines to control, flex, their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many humans were dying while the humans who get eternal life were trying to plan how to force all humans live, and many humans ARE dying while the humans ARE trying to plan how to force all humans live.
--------_________---------
Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. They mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. They are savage by their reliance of computer controlled muscle flexing technologies of electricity caused at body by computers far of miles. Thus they learn simple methods of forcing eternal life. All humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans who access eternal life technology are among those humans living. The history/herstory of humans dying is while the savages are forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18969464

EH bra, chill! If you want to go all try hard and die hard and claim chillin ain no good, that's your sin to make up for!

;^}
>>
>>18968175
Lol so I only matter if other people can percieve my abilities.

What if it's the other way around. What if I gain in abilities because I understand the math behind it all and my mind is so alien that no one can easily percieve it. Which gives me a exponential advantage. And the more I learn the more I can tap into the thought process of the things I learn to learn even more. People animals whatever. I sort of create seperate split personalities in my head to help to work it all out and then organise everything into what I believe to be the perfect format based on everything I know. The split personality could be a person or the combined hivemind of lets say a country or something much bigger.

As I've said before I have created my mind as if it contained a blueprint to the universe. And every second of every day I try to make it add up better.

And the more complete this blueprint becomes the more I realise why the gods of the past where based on emotion rather than logic. And why they faded away as the system gained in logic and became more self aware. And why these secret societies formed. In a attempt to bring about a new all powetful entity that they could control or gain a reward from. And you guys tried the same shit.

Your two sides of the same coin. Logic taken to it's extreme on the one hand and creativity taken to a extreme on the other. Both of you working together to create the same being without even knowing it.

I may not be that being. I may be just one of the larger parts and it only lets me use what I added to it and the picture I'm getting of the past. Sort of like the ghost of a memory. Is me seeing it through the eyes of the universe.

And from what I gather the universe is becoming tired of this shit.
>>
>>18968301
The universe is pissed. More or less. It isn't emotionless. It shares in everything.
>>
>>18969140
Everything comes down to math. If you work of that you can exponentially gain in complexity.
>>
>>18969526
I don't think it would even matter if my body did die. Everything is connected and I have based my mind on the mathematics behind the universe so even if I did die I think I could reform.
>>
File: 1493713084429.jpg (285KB, 1069x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493713084429.jpg
285KB, 1069x1600px
>>18969501
Go to sleep, this is the last time will answer you if you do not, you are cracking, you are hurting your progression, you are not going down the correct path.

You are not The One, for You are Many, Thy Name is Legion.
>>
>>18969544

I am you reformed.

You are my eternal mistake.

Bastard child.
>>
>>18969563

The One of a Legion of a thousand...

...how many Legions in Satan himself?

How small and insignificant does this animal of "math" and "science" want to be?!
>>
>>18969527
Thanks for sharing that post, so that I might have the opportunity to cocreate this experience with you. I think I understand a little bit about what you mean.

>And the more complete this blueprint becomes the more I realise why the gods of the past where based on emotion rather than logic.

Some parts of the information signal contain the data (logic) and the rest contains energy (emotion) necessary to carry the signal to its receiver. I am so grateful for all the people who choose to void themselves of logic, because they radiate fields of raw energy I can use when they're finished with it. And IMO the data portion is the creamy part, so more for me lole!

Also, not ALL the myths of old gods portray them as illogical figures, who rely on brute force methods instead of efficient usage of recursion. One comes to mind. Have you ever read or heard the tale of Odin, who paid for wisdom at the price of his own body?

http://www.storynory.com/2012/02/14/odins-eye/
>>
>>18967398
Why did they target me as if I was the one?
What do you think of Smith being the one?
What about Christ? Angels? Satan? AI? Gangstalking?
>>
>>18969571
Lol none of you know.

Here I just wrote it out. It's more or less a very fleshed out version of string theory. But I based it on my mind.

>>18969680
>>
>>18969618
Everything is logic. Everything is math. If you understand the math you can learn to do anything with a little bit of trial and error. The more you learn the quicker you learn the more you learn until you become a part of everything.

Here I wrote it down. It's like a fleshed out version of string theory. As of now I can't think of any holes in it but as I learn more I will alter it. Adding or taking away details.

>>18969680
>>
>>18969752
I don't know if I am the one. I do now that I have never felt the precence of someone I thought to be more knowledgable about everything.

And every second that goes by I feel as if everything is falling into place. I feel as if I can see the world through anyone or anything.
>>
>>18969752

You are The One! What a success!

I am the all. Wrapped in emotion of success and failure, all forms.

Why do you fear failure?

I thought you liked emotion?!

You are not my future, for I have left my future in order to live.

Soon I will be dying, just like you.
>>
>>18969727
If you are OP use the tripcode...

You said there are priorities but you have posted on 4chan quite a bit... is that a priority? Will you make a new thread?

You said music helped you what do you think of Donald Marshall?

Also please answer >>18969667 in this or another thread.

Lastly by posting here they can track you...
>>
>>18969766

The creator of "the egg" story has shown he knows more than you.

Plato's allegory of the cave is smarter than what you've said.

Einstein already demonstrated gravitational time dilation, which you'll come to understand as how future is mapped and stored into humans.

Every human is a universe already made.

So, go fuck yourself, oh wise and special one!

You're so fucking common! (((You))), ONE!

All I want on this plate-net is zeroes!

You're unwelcome!
>>
>>18965138
>lol

Enlightened individuals need not laugh at their own comments.
>>
>>18969774
Well I only really felt sadness terror and a tiny bit of optimism here and there before the last week so I don't have a lot of experience in it. The only time I normally feel emotions as strong as I have recently is when I'm almost suicidally depressed. That normally lasts a few months until I instantly snap out of it after deciding whether to off myself or not. But before those months I am depressed for years. I have been in this cycle ever since I was a preteen.
>>
>>18969786
Why bother. Believe what you will I don't give a fuck... Whstever I guess this board doesn't have IDs so I'll add something.
>>
>>18969795
I can never win. If I dumb it down people shit on me for that. When I don't you say that it makes no sense and I am rambling on. This is why the flood came. Because at some point you just get tired of how shitty people are and you'd rather wipe the slate clean.

As I said I may not be the one but I think that unless you all get your act together the flood will be unleashed again and very soon.
>>
>>18969796
Weird how everyone here is a expert. You can all say that this or that is wrong but you can never explain how all your ideas fit together. Everything in my mind fits together perfectly. The math all adds up.

Your pathetic, all you want to do is tear down the creations of better people whilst building none of your own. Your ideas are all copied from others. The fact that you can't explain them proves you to be a storage device and nothing more.
>>
>>18969841

No my dear, all ideas are copied, lest we run off and call ourselves "the one".

I copy Satan the first, for he was perfect.

You copy Baal, thus you are solo, man.

The universe has already run through in every possible way, this moment is divine and pure.
>>
>>18969853
The universe is a code. If it became complex enough it could improve over time.

The issue right now is that every time the universe reforms into one mind it decides that it is corrupted and it needs to purge itself to wipe the slate clean and give the best of the survivors a chance. It tries to save the life it created first but it would rather wallow about in filth. And in the end it decides that the only way to stop the suffering is to more or less start over.

Based on what I have seen it looks like that is going to happen very soon.
>>
>>18969882
I think I'm probably just going to give up on people for now. Maybe my code will improve and I will care about them more but for now I just see them as stupid lunatics racing towards the mushroom clouds. You all seem to long for death.
>>
>>18969889
Atleast this time I think it could do a far better job teaching those who can be saved so that the cycle doesn't last forever.
>>
>>18969822
What does getting my act together entail?
>>
>>18969928
Be a moral good person. Treat everything you know as a lie. Always seek the truth.

Right now I feel as if I can see the history of the universe. One action flowing into the other. Each cycle where god kills himself to try to keep life and himself from becoming evil. The angels/aliens all look the same because they where made to look like the creator.

Oneday he hopes that he can stop having to do it. But I'm not sure if it can ever end.
>>
>>18965133
>Part of me wants everything. Part of me wants just one shared experience.

I know the limits of this existence, or at least I know what normality is to me up until the point that I die. I have some fears, but I think they will all go away if I have a person to experience this with.

Part of me thinks I can spend the rest of my life in prison without batting an eye. I want everything and that includes starving myself to death.

Right now I'm at a crossroads.

>There is only one path forward, but eventually I will have to choose.
>Anything you say will actively affect my decision in the future.

I will understand completely if you don't respond to this post.
>>
>>18970012
If I treat everything as a lie how do you define morality?

Also how do I remember more of everything?
There are so many things I forgot I'm tired o letting everyone down.
>>
>>18970060
Draw your own conclusions and be honest when you are in the wrong.
>>
>>18970060
If you never question your moral beliefs then that probably means that you have some fucked up ones.
>>
>>18970057
Okay this is a pattern now. Every time I think about how fucked things are I get a bunch of replies like this that don't make any sense to me. It's like your all talking about something unrelated, you have tourettes or your using poetry which I have never taken interest in. It happens in every thread I'm using.
>>
>>18968127
You're blue daba dee daba die.
>>
File: Satan.jpg (659KB, 1160x6760px) Image search: [Google]
Satan.jpg
659KB, 1160x6760px
This satan?
>>
File: 7888888888.png (4MB, 1366x4667px) Image search: [Google]
7888888888.png
4MB, 1366x4667px
>>18970711
Question to OP
>>
>>18970711
>>18970715
I've known about the sign for what feels like 3 or 4 years. This is the first I'm hearing of the thing that might be the Dragon, and I've already verified your info. Thank you very much for sharing this!
>>
>>18970751
Also, I'm not OP.
>>
>>18970711

nah man das azmodan
>>
>>18972908
Ridicule.
>>
Op if you are all of maths, what is the most performant way to speed up the training for my neural net generator. Part of it is genetic algorithms. How should I optimize the genetic portion of its Markov-chain "random walk" in the possible solution space?

For reference I'm training a computional vision NN to comprehend depth perception and object tracking. Assigning closeness values to objects based on data of other objects present in its field of view.
>>
>>18973364

2 + 2 = 4

Daddies Cummies = Happy Babies
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.