[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackpilled movies/x/ likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: 1493536149740.jpg (67KB, 527x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493536149740.jpg
67KB, 527x390px
What are some /x/ approved blackpilled movies or documentaries? By that I mean ones that expose the elites, the secrets of how the system works, the 1%, higher beings, alternate realities, transcendence, conspiracies, etc. This could be a little broad, but things like Thirteenth Floor, Matrix, Eyes Wide Shut, etc. Pic related. It's Eyes Wide Shut which exposes elite secret societies which is in the news and beibg acknowledged and denied by different people in power.
>>
Theres a bunch of youtube channels,but they arent so much as documentaries as they are long winded opinion pieces.
>>
>>18965087
What do you wanna bet it's all just crazy Youtubers, and like 1 actual "documentary" that exist for this topic?
>>
>>18964999
>I mean ones that expose the elites, the secrets of how the system works, the 1%, higher beings, alternate realities, transcendence, conspiracies, etc
Some ideas...
Primer. Not your typical time travel film. Low tech, thinking-man's plot. Definitely a different way of considering alternate realities.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3nj5MMURCm8
Kill List. Like mixing Pulp Fiction with Eyes Wide Shut.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqkqF--v1tg
The Fountain. Arguably a transcendence movie. For all it's visuals, no CGI was used in this movie.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dAuxryJ6pv8
Conspiracy Of Silence. The documentary that went unaired in the States about a discovered pedo ring that served the highest levels of politics.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
>>
>>18965420
Looks like the Kill List trailer didn't embed; here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqkqF--v1tg
>>
>>18965087
more psych but I think he knows some shit about demons etc
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraq3oJk-OQ4nYNlDeKvNyw
>>
>>18965420
Cool, thanks. Primer looks really cool and so does Conspiracy of Silence. Anyone have any more?
>>
>>18965420
>no CGI was used in this movie.

It's a gorgeous movie, but er......there are scenes where he's flying through the universe while gold smoke trails behind him and stars explode around him and his clothes explode off his body as he transforms into a metaphysical entity. I think it may have involved CGI.
>>
>>18966340

Actually my bad, I just looked it up and you're right. My apologies, and holy shit.
>>
The tin foil hatters always ruin this sort of stuff. Most "documentaries" and "literature" on the subject is just ranting by crazies who take a bit of surface level information and spin ridiculous conjecture from it, then peddle it a network of equally crazy people until some of the less openly crazy manage to peddle it to those who are merely ignorant, whereupon it is disseminated through numerous channels.

Why do you think that anyone here is going to present you with something more, even if they know it?
>>
File: button_aquino-devil-worshiper.jpg (63KB, 639x290px) Image search: [Google]
button_aquino-devil-worshiper.jpg
63KB, 639x290px
I just watched 'The Devil Rides Out' from 1968.

Anyone else notice how the cult calls the devil Set in the ritual at the end?
Was calling Satan 'Set' a big thing before the Temple of Set?
>>
They live exposes the jews or reptillians
>>
>>18966363

Gods of the Underworld from polytheistic pantheons are almost always conflated with Satan in Christian nonsense.
>>
Dark City. Most underrated late 90s movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt9HkO-cGGo
>>
>>18964999
They Live is exactly what OP is asking for.

From Beyond is cool too.
>>
>>18966363
"all quite on the set!"
>>
File: Seth and Osiris.jpg (42KB, 723x489px) Image search: [Google]
Seth and Osiris.jpg
42KB, 723x489px
>>18966363
>>
File: IMG_3868.jpg (88KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3868.jpg
88KB, 500x736px
Pi is the most blackpilled movie
>>
>>18966955
/pol/
>>
The Star Wars prequels, believe it or not...
>>
A Serbian Film is the most blackpilled movie in existence. not for the faith of heart but shows the true realities of child sex trafficking
>>
Adam Curtis
>>
>>18967208
That movie was so fucking shit though.
>>
"Det sjunde inseglet"
A film about life and death, masterpiece.
>>
>>18967208
>true realities of child sex trafficking

Kid, it's all made up nonsense. It doesn't even reflect actual sex trafficking. The film isn't even about sex trafficking.
>>
>>18965420
if Conspiracy of Silence is related than I'll add

Who Took Johnny?

on Netflix
>>
>>18967141
...is always right
>>
>>18964999
The Conspiracy was pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9_Q05w_CG8
>>
>>18967166
Not a cringe thread.
>>
File: IMG_0359.jpg (92KB, 722x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
92KB, 722x820px
>>18967496
That was a pretty good one; happened upon that by accident on Netflix. That's the one with Aaron Poole, that looks like Aaron Paul.
>>
My friend Jim, he would be about 65 now, said he used to live in New Jersey and that he dated a girl who lived on the road with the mansions from Eyes Wide Shut. It was a real road on Long Island, not sure if they filmed on location or not. Jim told me they really did have a cult out there.
>>
Jim told me that National Geographic is filled with sickos too and I believe him.
>>
>>18967208
The only good part other than the laughs I got from everything else was the ending. That plot twist was really good and almost worth sitting through it all for.
>>
>>18966955
This.
>>
>>18964999
the ninth gate is okay.

there really are no consistent elites, each era of human history has different ones in control. rome had many different families of the patrician class vying for control, this type of political and banking intrigue occurs to this day, we have

>american royalty: trump, bush, clinton, obama,
>their not so secret backers: american and jewish billionaires of finance and banking,
>the praetorian guard: CIA, FBI, NSA, DoD all under the umbrella of Military and Intelligence
>science and technocracy class: private and public government contractors like Lockheed, Boeing,
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_100_Contractors_of_the_U.S._federal_government

these are all vying for power between each other. and the same is happening in other countries with their own people at the top with different interests.

because of the public nature of all of these individuals involved, it would be trivially simple to connect them all together (if they had one common thread) and their conspiracy would easily be exposed. turns out they are mostly breaking down into those categories I listed above and often they migrated from one position to another based on service and favours, but rarely do you see some control structure above all of them dictator orders top down.

it would only work if that upper tier had complete control over life and death, and as far as I know America still spends billions of dollars on dropping conventional weaponry, so the Death Note does not exist.
>>
File: thirteenstepladder.png (76KB, 2348x2348px) Image search: [Google]
thirteenstepladder.png
76KB, 2348x2348px
>>18967648

Well yeah man. /x/ doesn't want to hear that though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_Elite

I mean hell, you, yes you, can even join up if you can acquire the credentials and play the game.
>>
>>18966340
You are both right. There are visuals in the movie that people assume are CG, but it's actually crazy macroscopic photography. It's a really nice blend of effects
>>
>>18967519
The elites are into weird sex rituals, so yea, not surprising. Kubrick definitely had contact with these people. Maybe the goal was to sort of expose it through the film.
>>
>>18966605
Agreed.
>>
>>18967648
>>18967950
I know that it isn't just one group. I think a lot of the can trace their "elite" lineage to other elites who lived 300 years back give or take. Look at the Rothschild family for instance. The whole thing is a mindfuck and people are only now starting to talk about them, but we're still all under their yoke.
>>
>>18967994

We're not under the fucking Rothschild yoke. For every Rothschild family there are ten Vanderbilt families. For every old money Vanderbilt there are ten new money Trumps. Now comes the part where you go on some rant about Rothschild owned central banks even though that's not how Central Banks work.

The influence of old families waxes and wanes, and this is coming from the Scion of a family that had members in the House of Lords in the UK, Parliament in Australia, and political bosses in the US.
>>
>>18968031
So do people just "drop out" of being elites? I know it's more of a money thing than a family thing, but there has to be some sorts of association between these families to maintain political and influential power.
>>
>>18968198

Not exactly.

Say you have a first generation that gets money. Maybe they have a successful business, maybe they invested on the ground floor of a big company, maybe they got a high paying gig as a CEO or something similar, whatever have you.

Now their kid goes to an Ivy League, or a military academy, or Oxbridge, or something like that. They get in easier because of family, make connections there with people with influential families, and get fast tracked into positions of money and power thanks to their parents and their friends parents. To fall out of this requires a combination of actually losing all of your money and letting your connections get cold.

In my family's case it was that my Grandfather married a non-Catholic and consequently we were disowned in scandal at the time, which shut us out of all of that. Yet, at the same time I'm in a position to rebuild that because of my access to education and my upbringing that taught me how to attain and grow assets.
>>
>>18968217
What's their endgoal? Why do they seem to hate everyone so much?
>>
>>18968238

They don't. You don't understand the elite and vice versa because there is an empathy gap between the people at the top of society and the people who aren't.
>>
Donald Trump is my cousin
>>
>>18968244
>They don't
You're full of poo and you know it, ho.
>>
>>18968268

>He legitimately thinks that the elites hate everyone and want to destroy the human race

Well, I guess this is tinfoil hat central.
>>
File: 1493502083227.jpg (616KB, 1024x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1493502083227.jpg
616KB, 1024x1007px
>>18968273
>He legitimately think the elites are completely good and not completely money and power-hungry and would only make the right choices in helping the human race

Yea, you're not totally brainwashed. You only claim to be one of them. Shove it, ho
>>
>>18968287

Who the fuck said anything about completely good and benevolent? Christ you dumb nignog, there's no such thing, just like there are very few people who are COMPLETELY money and power-hungry. The elite are basically the same as any strata of society, though with higher rates of inherited intelligence, outlets to develop their natural gifts or cultivate mere proficiency into high skill, and equipped with more effective strategies and tactics for getting to go with their resources.

The asshole deforesting large swaths of land in third world countries to farm palm oil is the same kind of asshole that would be trying to extort people with threats of suit if he were a middle class lawyer or pimp out teenaged runaways if he were lower class. Human stock is still human stock.
>>
File: 1493726162867.png (3MB, 913x967px) Image search: [Google]
1493726162867.png
3MB, 913x967px
>>18968305
Not trying to actively help humanity and change society for the better, but hoarding money, power and trying to profit off the masses to keep that money and power from the rest isn't right. For all that education and "intelligence". they aren't any better than anyone. Justifying it by saying "it's human nature" and "everyone would do it" doesn't make it any less wrong, it actually makes it far worse when they have all that influence and power imo. But just keep living in your bubble, shitsniffer.
>>
>>18968328

You don't really get it. The elite are literally just you and your peers but with all of the resources to have both their virtues and flaws write large.

>Justifying it by saying "it's human nature" and "everyone would do it" doesn't make it any less wrong

Philosophy fail here: it is accepted that a moral imperative cannot be an impossible one to achieve because by it's nature it would be invalid.

>they aren't any better than anyone

That's exactly what I'm saying. They aren't any better or worse than anyone.
>>
>>18964999
Go play deus ex.
>>
>>18968341
They think they're better because they've been born into wealth. You can see it written all over them and from shit they say or imply and what's been leaked (Zuckerberg calling fb users "dumb fucks), I meant that they are not in fact better for any reason, it's mostly luck. I know Latin American one percenters and they're all grossly arrogant. They will virtue signal like crazy, but are some of the most hateful, greedy people. You're one of them, apparently. Accept that you have a bias and that's why you're so gung ho to defend them and "justify" their gross behavior. We can quibble about philosophical points and semantics, but nothing will change your mind. Feel free to remain a turdbungler. What are you doing on /x/ anyway? Go somewhere else.
>>
>>18968393

Christ you're a fucking faggot. You've got this chip on your shoulder and you project harder than a Freudian wet dream. Nobody is justifying shit. Explaining the nature of a thing is not the same as justifying it.

You want to think that [outgroup] is literally evil incarnate, and that [ingroup] is inherently good. This inability to empathize across class boundaries is exactly why you can demonize everyone who has a certain amount of money and influence and they can invest in a bank that would foreclose your home without losing sleep.
>>
File: 1493919643263.jpg (3MB, 3000x1994px) Image search: [Google]
1493919643263.jpg
3MB, 3000x1994px
>>18968446
Why so racist and homophobic? I think there are some good ones, but I can only assume the majority is greedy, from the ones I know and things I've read and have been leaked. Maybe you're the one with the empathy issues, eh? You didn't really address any of my points, just insulted my class and called me names. Again, people like you shouldn't be on this board or site.
>>
>>18965420

you just posted youtube poop quality movies there
>>
>>18968685
I posted theatrical trailers to movies that were linked to subjects or ideas OP expressed in his original post. He thanked me for some of them. Do you have any suggestions for OP or did you just get home early from school today?
>>
>>18968710

kys shill trying to distract and divert people
>>
>>18968710
Mate, know who to respond to next time.
>>
>>18968716
You're a dick. Silence.
>>
>>18968305
Not the guy you've been speaking to but interesting posts anon. There are far too many people out there who think that the world is controlled by a single group of inherently cooperative players who all have the same outlook and goals in life. Real life doesn't work like that and there will always be competing factions amongst the most resourced and `elite ` and always will be. But so many have brainwashed themselves into thinking <something along the lines of> that there is one super shadowy super elite group controlling everything.

Of course there are more than enough motherfuckers out there with way too much money, power and influence but that's a different story.
>>
>>18966340
Naw senpai that whole metaphysical entity explosion was just hugh jackman showing us his normal routine. The man is on a higher level than everyone else. that explosion? was him returning to his normal day to day state of being.
He really actually does transcend space and time. He acheived enlightenment and the ability to do this transformation in preparation for performing on stage in the broadway show "oklahoma"

The man truly is just that awesome.
>>
>>18968858
Noone said it was one group controlling everything. Of course there are different factions, and some are probably good. He's part of that world and can't come to criticize any of it, hence the name calling and bullshit arguments. The motherfuckers with way too much power, money and influence who use it to screw, control or hurt people are the problem. That's what I was mainly talking about.
>>
>>18966363

This is because Michael Aquino is the founder of The Temple of Set. It isn't necessarily an ancient esoteric belief.
>>
>>18969778

He compared people despoiling natural resources and the environment to pimps whoring out teenagers. That doesn't sound like a lack of criticism.
>>
i think one of the most controversial and blackpilled movies of all time is happy feet

like how the fuck can a fucken penguin fucken dance and shit with his penguin niggas. its a movie that fucken lies right in front of ur eyes and makes u fucken re-think about how life really is its like a reality check type movie shit
>>
File: PizzaGate.png (601KB, 958x454px) Image search: [Google]
PizzaGate.png
601KB, 958x454px
>>18964999
>tfw you realize the 2 old men in the background kidnapping tom cruises daughter
>>
Anything more decent than most of what's been posted?
>>
>>18968814
The post referenced one of my posts; it even had a little (You) in parentheses to confirm it. I responded to the poop comment. Do you know who to respond to m8?
>>
>>18964999
As Above So Below
Dark City
Mr. Nobody
>>
>>18970210
*slow clap*

Ill add "The good sheppard" and "Children of man" to the list
>>
>>18967166
its true

rewatch it, and only pay attention to what the emperor is doing
>>
>>18973420
Yup. George Lucas is a good man.
>>
Falling Down is sort-of blackpilled I guess

Although it's not really about conspiracies or anything.
>>
>>18964999
Most Hollywood movies do.
But you'd have to know Enochian Magik to get it.
If you understand the language of the witch, most movies and music reveal a lot to you. That's why John Dee is still based within certain cultures.

Enochian is gold. And it is everywhere to be found. So expect it to be portraited as useless and dumb. It truly is that valuable.
Remember :
Lucifer won
Satan/Enochian too
In a freemasonry tree
Using media 4 you
Only 2 Sir 5, sick 's heaven
>>
13 Reasons Why
>>
>>18973724
Most just shill for products/politics and try to discourage free or independent thinking imo. Maybe that's what you mean? If you think I'm wrong, then please explain.
>>
>>18968393
I'm a poor idiot and even I know that Facebook users are dumb fucks.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.