[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bluw Whale Game OFF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: blue-1295919.jpg (158KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
blue-1295919.jpg
158KB, 1200x680px
Anyone here has tried to put down a "Blue Whale group"
>>
>>18964561
Have you found one?
>>
I Have not searched any group, i tried to conviced once some girls to stop playing it, that´s all.
>>
>>18964561
I got a, "good guy" version of the, "Blue Whale" game going with some of the hosts of the media show, "Shark Tank". These hosts can be known by the title, "Watcher"..

Here is my spiel about the, "Blue Whale" game: Blue...like sacred blue protocol, the blue of a human who is dying or dead soooo CARE!
Way-el.
Way, a means...how to get something...how to experience something.
El. The. Main.

Someone gets to live no matter what other people seem to want, and you are being ranked among with all the others who are not being forced to live no matter what other people want. Maybe some of you are being forced to live no matter what other people want.

There are better ways to understand reality. A better version of such a game involves trying to force other humans live...and when you get smashed, stabbed, bashed, slashed, or other harmed, then we see if you are a blue whale.

I hope all you humans live eternal life. Humans already accessed eternal life technologies. I want the despair code changed to a, "trying is enough" code.
>>
The what now?
>>
>>18964561
Probably the local blue whale group.
>>
>>18964611
You're the worst of the worst...
>>
>>18964561
no, but I once insulted a Blue Man Group
>>
>>18964611
Do you smoke?
>>
What's a blue whale group?
>>
>>18965204
LOL
I'm good. Just woke from a nap. Feeling less sick.

>>18965271
Only cigarettes. I want to stop smoking cigarettes.

>>18965320
A group of people with whom you are playing a, "Blue Whale" game.
>>
>>18965758
and what the shit is a blue whale game???
>>
>>18966890
You put someone to do things for you and then to always end the task by suicide
>>
>>18966892
soooo... What you are saying is if i wanted a guy to get battle toads, and then after he got battle toads he would an hero???

i'm still confused. Then again, i'm just a /r9k/ fag and everything that goes on in /x/ makes no fucking sense
>>
>>18966895
Google is your buddy, buddy.
http://www.snopes.com/blue-whale-game-suicides-russia/
>>
>>18967855
It would be funny finding one and hijacking it to get them rickrolled so they don't hero over a shit arg.
>>
File: HOLY TOLEDO!.jpg (37KB, 266x300px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY TOLEDO!.jpg
37KB, 266x300px
>>18967855
ha

it makes me glad knowing someone would suicide for battle toads... I know i would.
>>
Infiltration when?
>>
>>18964561
im a victim of blue whale game. thing is, if you keep doing the tasks you stay alive. you cant escape it. you just have to stay away from the traps and play smart
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.