[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art Fashion Film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0942.jpg (26KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
26KB, 395x450px
Hey Gaiz

I'm asking y'all what symbolism I should use in my video for my high fashion clothing line.

I want new exotic non NWO non Illuminated symbolism. I want positive symbols unfortunately the swastika can't be used.

Was thinking of using a 7 point star and plus sign as a cross. I want it to be veiled symbolism.

Some of the dresses have a pyramid capstone motif (very subtle you would have to be initiated to know lmao) because I plan to be the top of the pyramid.
>>
>>18964475
Heard dicks are popular nowadays.
>>
>>18964475
how bout the symbol of gofuckyourself.jpg
>>
>>18964475
I heard pepe the frog was super popular these days along with anything on /pol/ they are the highest fashion experts all the rage they have this fad called Na-Zi it's an old thing that started back in 1933 now it's gaining motion. I am sure you will gain many with this.
>>
Hello, you're stupid
>>
>>18964475
What a fucking tool, gtfo here with your normie bullshit fuckface
>>
>this is 4chan
>going to /x/ to get some spoopy symbols
>using them for a "high end fashion line"
>thinks /x/ is gonna actually agree to this shit

lol what a faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>18964475
just ask ZARA they might have some good fashion advice for you m8
>>
>>18964865
this, put tiny little penises all over your clothes and people will respect you
>>
>>18964475
go back to tumblr fag
>>
>>18964888
trippers have confirm you are indeed stupid

>>18964922
dubloons are confirming that you should leave this place since you're not welcomed here, faggot.
>>
File: worm_addict_onesie.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
worm_addict_onesie.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18964475
fuck off this shit sucks so much
you do not have a "high fashion line" if youre at all concerned with what spooky edgy symbol to paste on your dogshit garments. A graphic tee/hoodie is not high fashion, you faggot. Learn how to sew, Learn how to use/make patterns, Fuck you and your "makeyourowntshirt.com" bullshit you philistine.
and I dont know where the fuck you live but teenagers are already obsessed with gay illuminati/tree of life/symbol bullshit.
>>
File: 1493397706923.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493397706923.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>18964475
>(you)
>top of the pyramid
raughs in shiggy
>>
>>18964475
>7-point star
>BABALON
>"veiled"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.