[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we own pathetic humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oS1jh8den0
>>
>>18964461
learn to make a thread right, space retard.
>>
i don't care
>>
>>18964461
Come own on this...mmmm. I got some feeder rats in the freezer, big, flat rock in the backyard where you can sun yoself, why don't you come over and I'll help U werk suma dat skin off.
>>
>>18964461
TAKE THIS THREAD DOWN NOW.
>>
why? is it because the truth hurts silly humans slaves!
>>
>>18964639
...said the Lizard Overlord.
>>
>>18964672
No it is beacuse your YT channel is a scam
>>
>>18964822
>a scam
Like our current existence on this so called globe?!?
>>
there is a large psychic enclave in Paulding, douglas county, cobb county and cumming, ga they are trying to engage in thought control and openly packing hunting and murdering white males, come on by lol
>>
>>18966883
I'm close to there
>>
A highly advanced alien species that needs to enslave others just seams to be ridiculous to me.
My main issue on this being, tech level.
Any one who can cross the VAST distances of space to reach our shitty little sphere isn't some inept bunch of space morons.
If you have the kind of tech level to make the trip AND make it in a reasonable amount of time (Aka not hundreds or thousands of years) you need even better tech.

Basically what I am saying is, why try to control us? A unpredictable factor that could turn against them at a moment, when robots would do any job they want that we could do and better.

Some might say we are food. Well that is answered the same way. They could just clone us on another world that they terraform and make those copies dumb as a rock. Yeah we can't say we are the smartest bulb in the bunch, but we are probably too smart for their own good.

So if Lizard men are real and rule us I have to say one thing...
You can do better.
>>
>>18965181
Hey buddy if you want to kill yourself go right on ahead but some of us don't mind the scam.
>>
>>18966981
Also lets not forget, to get to this said tech level, it's almost guaranteed the race will have had to get over all it's petty shit.
Unlike Sci-fi I don't subscribe to the idea, that a war like race would do well getting past a solar system.
>>
>>18964461
I'd like to mate with reptilian females. How do I into them?
>>
>>18967381
Cloacas are nasty af, anon
>>
i want to fuck the reptillians
>>
>>18966981
It could always be explained like in the X-Files: they were about to fuck everything up but the threat of having the Earth completely destroyed by nuclear warfare made them take a more subtle approach.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.