[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallen Angles and Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: icarus30originalflames.jpg (324KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
icarus30originalflames.jpg
324KB, 576x1024px
Can they seek forgiveness from God in Hell and redeem themselves? Are there any stories in the Bible of Jesus entering Hell and forgiving any lost souls or angles that desire to be with him again and regret rebelling?

I'm extremely curious.
>>
>>18963582
But you're a human
>>
Fallen angels, no. While angels have free will in the same way that humans do, they also have "perfect will." That means that one their mind is made up about something, it will not change. So it's not that angels cannot ask for forgiveness, it's that they WON'T ask, no matter what.
>>
>>18963594
if this is true, how did fallen angels fall?
>>
>>18963595
They fell when they rebelled against God. I forget exactly what they were rebelling against, but I think it had something to do with how human souls would be "above" the angels in Heaven. Or something like that.
>>
>>18963589
>>18963595

Didn't you fucking anons ever take Religion class in school or learn ANYTHING about God in the Bible???

Come on man. Seriously!
>>
>>18963594
Ok what about human souls?
>>
>>18963617
Yes, human souls can be redeemed. Christ dying on the cross made that possible. As long as your are alive, even at the point of death, it's not too late.
>>
>>18963623
But the question was, souls in hell. Can they be redeemed, if not, why?
>>
That religion is fake, so don't worry about it's technicalities, as they will never happen.
>>
>>18963626
No, they cannot. Much like the angels, they have chosen hell, by their actions on earth.
>>
>>18963606
am i a bad person if i didn't? sorry for existing and asking questions anon.
>>
>>18963635
Some people are just assholes. You're not a bad person for asking questions. I'll be on for a bit longer. Ask whatever you want. I'm no religious scholar, but I know a bit and I'll do my best to answer what I can.
>>
>>18963635
No, its no problem dude. Its just like, don't go off turning to witchcraft and satanism because you didn't find your answers here on /x/.
>>
>>18963582
>Can they seek forgiveness from God in Hell and redeem themselves?

I would guess its in their nature not to, because otherwise they would be human
>>
>>18963643
you seem to operate on some preconcieved notions. it's helpful to drop those when communicating with strangers.
>>
>>18963605

how do you feel about god creating creatures specifically to rebel against him and suffer punishment for it without having the ability to do anything to change that by changing their minds and asking forgiveness?
>>
>>18963662
God is a master storyteller so he can probably make it work
>>
>>18963655
in 1 peter 3;19 Jesus did go to hell and preach to the spirits.
>>
>>18963582
when jesus went to hell and preached to the souls there he redeemed the hebrew patriarchs....hope this helps...
>>
>>18963582
All of them can. But they are allied to the master sin of Pride.
They follow Lucifer blindly because he still promises victory. In a football game this would be the other team rooting for their captain...
however war is a deadly game. Especially when your enemy is the father of all creation.

Armageddon or revelations says that on the day of the reckoning all returns to God for judgement.
>>
>>18963662
Makes little sense.
"And I made man in my image."
If men get tired of telling stories, so would God.
I genuinely think he had a family and this was the end result.
Humans, angels, nephellim. All underneath God as brothers. However...brothers divided...
>>
>>18963595
with grace
>>
>>18963582
53:2.5.It is very difficult to point out the exact cause or causes which finally culminated in the Lucifer rebellion. We are certain of only one thing, and that is: Whatever these first beginnings were, they had their origin in Lucifer's mind. There must have been a pride of self that nourished itself to the point of self-deception, so that Lucifer for a time really persuaded himself that his contemplation of rebellion was actually for the good of the system, if not of the universe. By the time his plans had developed to the point of disillusionment, no doubt he had gone too far for his original and mischief-making pride to permit him to stop. At some point in this experience he became insincere, and evil evolved into deliberate and willful sin. That this happened is proved by the subsequent conduct of this brilliant executive. He was long offered opportunity for repentance, but only some of his subordinates ever accepted the proffered mercy. The Faithful of Days of Edentia, on the request of the Constellation Fathers, in person presented the plan of Michael for the saving of these flagrant rebels, but always was the mercy of the Creator Son rejected and rejected with increasing contempt and disdain.
>>
>>18963582
>angles that desire to be with him again
>angles that desire
>angles
But the Anlgo-Saxons weren't around yet
>>
Another Druggie and Urethra post
kys yall
>>
It always bugged me how we were supposed to be above them in rank and importance. Why would we be placed above them? Wouldn't it just be for vain reasons or was it something far deeper?
>>
>>18963662
They have a role to play, and it will be played.
>>
>>18963582
No. They're there forever.

Hebrews 2:16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.
>>
>>18965499
You were born below them.

If you are saved, you will end up above them.

Psalm 8:5 For You have made him a little lower than the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor.
>>
>>18963605
The devil wanted to place his throne above God's and be worshiped as God. He led 1/3 of the angels in his rebellion. It lasted one heartbeat.
>>
>>18963582
God doesn't punish anyone forever. That's just wrong, and he knows it.
>>
>>18965526
Matthew 25:46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Pick one.
>>
>>18965526
Revelation 20
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Don't let that be you.
>>
>>18963582
So what? The Bible isn't 100% true. I've seen hell with my own eyes. It's empty. Eternal punishment is not fair and even God knows that.
>>
>>18965539
God is not good.
God is not loving.
God is not fair.

Gee, I wonder who started these lies.

Are you like God? Perfect? Can you create a universe like the one you live in? No?

Then how would you earn your way into the Kingdom of Heaven?
>>
>>18965546
You don't know me or my role in this universe. You're just a pleb.

I know God and all her secrets. I was her damn soulmate for millions of years. She's not the one with infinite power, just infinite knowledge. I know.
>>
>>18965557
I don't LARP, sorry.
>>
>>18965557
RP is fucking stupid
>>
>>18965557
I'm interested
Are you super special or are we all her soulmate? (or some specific people)
What is her reason for creating this universe?
>>
>>18965623
I knew God from the old universe. We were the only two survivors. The idea that we're all children of God is not true. God has one biological child, Jesus. We're not all God's soulmate. That's not true. Soulmates are romantic love only. I stopped being her soulmate and found a new one and God hated me for it. God's biggest secret is she didn't create the universe. Her sister Aurora did. Aurora is the light bringer, bringer of the dawn. God was originally a male, but later became a female.
>>
>>18965670
Have you been taking your meds?
>>
>>18965670
>>18965670
tell me more
>>
>>18965710
That's all there is to tell. You wouldn't believe the rest.
>>
>>18965747
Yea because we all believed the first part.Just continue with your story.
>>
>>18965670
Holy shit, this LARP is awful, even as LARPS go.
>>
Anything that can hold love can be redeemed.
>>
>>18965747
>>18965747
try me having et contact on the regular some of us post on the regular here is more than we seem
>>
>>18965520
8:6*
>>
>>18967324
wait im mistaken, sorry
>>
>>18963582
Allegedly there is a Goetic Demon that wants to redeem himself. Here is his Wikipedia page, I hope he succeeds if his heart is true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marchosias
>>
File: Reaction Highly Amused.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction Highly Amused.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>18968401
I have been told thusly:

He is deceived in that hope.

His reward from Lucifer in the Pit will be the reward given to fair weather friends and weekend warriors...
>>
If you're white you really should be asking the creator for forgiveness, You're a Rephiam/ Nephilim.
>>
>>18968571
well or have that blood or genetic traits.

It's possible but not conclusive that Caucasians are derived from Fallen Angels.
>>
>>18968602
It's pretty conclusive at this point, I've yet to hear another plausible theory scientific, occult or otherwise
>>
>>18963582

>implying the bible is a cleverly constructed piece of fiction used to manipulate the sheeple of this plane of existence into servitude to a false god

Kill all dogmatic thought
>>
>>18968839

Isn't* rather
>>
File: Ritual.jpg (1MB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Ritual.jpg
1MB, 1425x1425px
>>18968823
Thing is I'm German and Irish. If I am derived from Fallen genetics or bloodlines, I need God's mercy but so does every human, even those that would be from Enoch and Noah's line.

All humans sin you know?
>>
you guys are missing the trick here... its not to figure out the mechanics of how angels and god and jesus works as if its some kind of game of mouse trap

it surely is but look, we're human, some of us might be angels, some of us might be gods some of us are demons, aliens who can't compute and then theres all sorts of mysterious creatures like reptiles and dinosaur spirits and shit like that

blah blah blah

you're never gonna know which one you are, because as soon as your mind picks one and you wish it to be true the matrix confirms your reality through micro dreams and then the next thing your a fallen angel lamenting your exile from heaven

watch dogma, get over it

your not anything, your an empty vessel your mission on this planet is to fill your chalice with water so when the cup dissolves you make a big splash back in the ocean

nigga, imagine all the jesus freaks, in the streets, handing tickets out for gold... beliving all their work is done and their kingdom awaits them in this life and they go through life expecting such reward for their sacrafice, if it actually happend... which im sure it did, but did it happen now? when is now? the time is now and jesus is not preaching on earth, he may be here but he also might be raping women in harlem because why the fuck not he's earned it and thats apart of the earth experience

back to the point

look the trick is to master your beliefs and assume the mask of the legends of all time and believe you are them and that you will suffer their fate... explore how your concept of how they would behave if they were alive today would be...

how would they master the basics, but as you... lucifer the cherubum as an accountant, how would he go about getting laid and dealing with authority...

you are nothing but your ego, NOTHING BUT YOUR EGO because the ego is the culmination of your experience

go through life trying on masks and see what power it gives you..
>>
>>18968986
Some good wisdom but your presentation is a tad...raw lol

I think there is value in what you are saying though for sure.
>>
>>18968986

>go through life trying on masks and see what power it gives you..

and what pain it reaps.
>>
>>18963662

Another microcosm of the beautiful suffering.

Is it not, brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs
>>
>>18963582
Protip: We ARE fallen angels. We're just the ones who chose complete renewal/egodeath through the God-given grace of a reincarnated chance to remake ourselves in a hopefully better manner.
>>
>>18965534
Hell and heaven aren't actually biblical. Hades, often translated as "hell" is just the land of the dead. Jesus never promised heaven or hell. The bible says that the righteous will rule ON EARTH with Jesus as his elect. Those judged unrighteous, while temporarily raised from the dead to judgement, are destroyed forever. There is no eternal hellfire in the Bible.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.