[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the, "Watchers"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I've read on /x/ the term, "watchers". What I know is this is a group who witnessed...first hand, by eyesight and earshot, proof humans are getting instant regrowth of their missing body parts...and that humans can live eternal life by technology. I think the group which are the hosts of the television media, "Shark Tank" are such a group. I was near them, and I am sure they were sure they experienced a, "blue way-el" (human forced to live eternal life).
The term, "watchers" is a description of their experience. How they became as they are was they were nonviolent, words oriented, and non-painful. They would not be people to experience physical violence as a means to force all humans live eternal life. The, "Watchers" term is a safe word to get into forcing all humans live while not expected to do anything which they do not initiate themselves.
The term, "watchers" is not a term which will be helpful to them all throughout the, "forcing all humans live eternal life" event. Help to them might be claiming names, or titles, of the work which would currently be effectively forcing all humans live eternal life.
>>
His name is Uatu, he lives in the blue area of the moon, Forbidden to interfere his task is to just watch
>>
>>18962619
The watchers are like the Owls. They can see in all directions. They enjoy watching the ants from above.
>>
>>18962665
Please, text more more explanation.
I am not forbidding anyone to help.
>>
>>18962681
Uatu came down from the moon thousands of years ago to give humans eternal life technology. He rebelled against the other watchers and granted humans this ability. They control the machines. All humans are forced to live because of this technology. Uatu has spread his message to select humans throughout history and continues to do so today. That is all I can say.
>>
>>18962722
Thanks Anon, and I will appreciate any more text about how we can force eternal life.
>>
>>18962777
>>18962722
samefag using GET spells too
>>
>>18962777
trips means I bump for Uatu's justice.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uatu
>>
File: tee-hee.gif (964KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
tee-hee.gif
964KB, 400x293px
>>18962980
Odin called Uatu a "titanic mute baby too dumb to be of use."
>>
Dude you need to meditate or take a psychedelic or something because you seem very lost
>>
Namefags are the worst attention whores
>>
>>18962619
Eleleth and the like, I believe. That's the gnostic route.
>>
>>18962619
Can somebody find this fat schizo's mom? Give her a fucking call and tell her to get him off the computer and make him take his meds.
>>
I no watcher. I toucher.
I touch titty. Eeees very paranormal.
>>
The archangels or planets.
>>
>>18962619
When will I be forced to live eternal life? Can you be more specific as to what that means? There are any number of ways that could be interpreted
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.