[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are women paranormal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

are women paranormal?
>>
your mom's paranormal.
>>
>>18962573
Nope
Sage
>>
File: 06_15_Why-retro_gentileschi.jpg (34KB, 350x446px) Image search: [Google]
06_15_Why-retro_gentileschi.jpg
34KB, 350x446px
>>18962573
not until you get to know them
>>
>>18962573
My gf might be. She is so beautiful and loving that it seems too good to be real.
>>
File: IMG_3812.jpg (177KB, 856x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3812.jpg
177KB, 856x886px
>>18962573
Definitely. They can actually create new people. Supernatural, is more like it. I have a kid, I'm not 12.
>>
>>18962591
Remember this statement.
>>
This thread is gonna be 50% fedora pepes and 50% true goddess worshipers

No middle ground
>>
>>18962598
Women are Women.
>>
>>18962611
God anon u always so contrarian :c
>>
>>18962573
Just by suggesting it, you've triggered anyone who is victim to /b/. Creating hatred for women since the new millennium began. For some people, it's their first encounter with such things. Imagine what that is doing. Turning brains into tapioca before there even fully grown.
>>
>>18962621
*They're.

Arg.
>>
>>18962573
If you trace the path of female bodies (as a general concept) throughout all of spacetime, it forms a 4d fractal tree.

I don't know if that qualifies as supernatural to you, but I find it interesting to think about and visualize (as a general concept).
>>
>>18962591
I bet your roastie fucks you up the ass with a twelve inch strap on
>>
>>18962635
Lol thanks for sharing your fetish out of nowhere and playing it off like an insult man
>>
>>18962573
no not necessarily
>>
>>18962573
4u
>>
>>18962651
>no u
Based redditor with the snappy comebacks
>>
>>18962573
women are evil
im not memeing either they can destroy a man's heart and not give one fuck
>>
Don't befriend peopleobsessed with vampires.
>>
>>18962739
Why not?
>>
File: 420 blaze it.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>18962573
Nothing is paranormal humans are just dumb monkeys
>>
>>18962573
No, but the sex hormones that completely warp your perspective on them are.
>>
>>18962573
They can make money fly out of your bank account and turn ur cum into a fucking baby! That shit is wack yo!
>>
>>18962573
if paranormal means "not of earth" or "nonhuman entity" sure
>>
>>18962573
Women are more relation-orientated then men are. They also prefer building 'nests' for future use, instead of the manly 'see how I get this and you might be off-topic' approach. They use language on a higher intellectual level then men do mostly.
When a guy says the moon orbit around the earth, they mean the moon take less then 24 hours to make one turn around earth. When a woman says that, they may mean that whatever she says is all connected around the relationship that the two of you have together. They use metaphors all the time. Their favorite metaphors are spiritual ones, because guys try to rationalize even the things that are not made to be rationalize. That is why your mother will never stop talking about God, and by that only means a loving relationship because she knows you don't care about that but do care about the thing that comes with it and that is sex. Because her purpose is not to get you horney, she avoids those words and instead use the metaphor religion carefully created so the topic can still be discussed. Are women paranormal?
Hell yeah, they live on it like there ain't no other choice.
>>
>>18962715
but men can do the same? i'd say that's more of a human trait than a gendered one
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.