[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The population is booming like never before. In record speed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: ZivqWvUNeNbLLTAPA34cFSKq.jpg (259KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ZivqWvUNeNbLLTAPA34cFSKq.jpg
259KB, 1024x768px
The population is booming like never before. In record speed, we've jumped from 7 billion to 7.5 billion people.

If I wanted to control the population, the most obvious way to do it would be to have them kill each other. To facilitate this, I'd create divisions between people based on religion, ideology, ethnicity, and geographic location. I'd create an intense sense of nationalism, and I'd create a narrative to justify state aggression - i.e. they're terrorists, they're hedonists, they're human rights violators, they're leeches, they're imperialists, etc.

I'd coordinate for the figureheads of each state to be flamboyant showmen who would make a performance of brazenly insulting each other, to stoke patriotism at home and hatred abroad.

I'd make loud, but slow and gradual, proclamations that we were getting closer to needing to use massive weapons like nuclear bombs. I'd do this so slowly that eventually, I'd be able to justify to some segment of the population that it was time to use them, and that we had no choice.

Every time I used a weapon or started a war, even if it went badly, I'd say it was the "cost of freedom."
>>
Where do sjw's and cultural Marxism play into your theory
>>
>>18961800
An irrelevant distraction that makes people feel like they're opposing power while not actually accomplishing anything.
>>
>>18961787

Nuclear weapons aren't the way to go, chemical weapons are the way to go. Screen people to ensure there's enough genetic diveristy to sustain humanity, ship them to safe zones, then eradicate about 6 billion humans. Biological weapons are too unpredictable, nuclear/explosive weapons are too damaging towards flora/fauna. If you go with chemical weapons, you can make sure the survivors aren't fucked over by your cleansing.
>>
>>18961800
sjw's don't even exist. most of those people are actors.
as for marxism, critical theory is not even related to degeneracy as no one even bothered to even read the studies (because they aren't accessible to people like you and and me).
the real elites will never allow you to attack the real issues, they will create bunch of crap that isn't real. want to test this theory? just grab one random 4chan infographic and google everyone there is on there. probably half of it or more won't exist online.
>>
>>18961807
i wish more people around here would take this idea into consideration.
>>
using a great war to reduce population isn't the way to go.

if a great war happens the state loses ridicules sums of money and people probably won't pay their taxes. also big corporations will suffer and economy will slow down, you can take syria as an example.

what you want to poison the food and give people vaccines,chemtrails,abortions etc
>>
>>18961816
The SJW vs Alt Right program is just one of countless to divide people. Who are the real elites....how do we stop them
>>
I have another suggestion....wait till 2050 since the world opulation birth rates are in rapid decline andmich lower than a fee decades ago, ans what is increasing the number is simply the momentum of al these decades, the ones been born now and the ones who already exist....wirld population wise we have a very aging population. In other words, come 2050 or around there and a lot of old people will have died before then and some aging adults now will stretch a leg around then. World populations will actually be in rapid decline, we just have a lot of momentum going ghat shouls die off by 2050, that's all.
>>
>>18961836
>Who are the real elites....how do we stop them

i don't fucking know. but im guessing that they are sitting in some kind of a gentlemans club or part of a society. both which are so exclusive you won't be able to google them.
we barely know about 20 secret society which has gone popular (mostly because they don't exist anymore) but just think how many of those are still intact and are still running.

i believe that "every boss has a boss" is a true statement, so power don't just end in presidents
>>
>>18961841
this. i think that taxpayers won't be able to sustain society anymore by 2050 so world governments will probably reform into something smaller and more efficient. inflation and debt will also play a major role in this reform
>>
>>18961841
Much* few* and* world* that* ...sry on my phone and sometimes I hit the wrong letter.

As for who is the enemy? The elites are some 8,500+ people from around the world who are billionaires or multimillionaires that are part of the financial sector, and the enemy among elites are most of them, not all, who actually believe in all this occult crap and Lucifer and so on, they are Lucifarians, they practice sex with children, child sacrifices, orgies, and so on, and basically, they help get people into wars as part of their sick and twisted rituals....wouldnt be surprised if some where behind 9/11 as part of one of their sacrifices.
>>
>>18961866
but why would the elites worship lucifer?
time is money for these people. why would they waste time on worshiping an entity that only exist in books?
>>
>>18961878
There's still no proof that they do. Absolutely no concrete proof.
>>
>>18961866
>>18961878
>>18961881
The whole idea that they're Satanists is silly. Historically Christianity has been used to control people. This whole image of satanic orgies, if anything, is a tool to discredit people.
>>
What would you do about the increasing risk of down syndrome, autism and miscarriages, anon?
>>
>>18962142
i'm not OP, but i would fund scientific research into genetic manipulation to prepare for such problems.
>>
Global warming should do it just fine on its own. Population diminishes, so do carbon emissions, climate normalizes. Pottery.
>>
File: 1487506441767.jpg (56KB, 602x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487506441767.jpg
56KB, 602x750px
>>18961836
>it's porky!
>its the jews!
No, it's the illuminati
>>
>>18961828
>big corporations suffer
Because this is what has happened during and after major conflicts in the past, is it? Who do you think makes the weapons and supplies the logistics? Of course corporations profit hugely from war. Look into the history of almost any major company and see the money they made from warfare.
>>
File: earthship.jpg (42KB, 625x377px) Image search: [Google]
earthship.jpg
42KB, 625x377px
>>18961787
Don't worry the Ice Age we're entering will fix that
>>
>>18961878
>>18961881
>>18961895
You don't understand, first of all, people work FOR them, they don't have to do jack squat except a few meetings, that's the whole point of been filthy rich, people work for you and use their time, not the other way around.

Why spend their time doing this? ...why does a religious follower follow his/her religion..same thing. They just honestly believe in this crap, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. To them it doesn't exist in books, to you it does, don't over-impose your beliefs on them and then use it as a lens to judge them, that's never going to get you anywhere near the truth of the matter.

And as far as I'm concerned, there's been more than enough indirect proof for years that led to these theories, but for the first time ever, I believe we've gotten direct proof...one of them who turned and walked away, and revealed what's been going on...and I mean, it's not just this...but talk about how all they think about are clients, and satisfying clients, no matter who, even if it's a terrorist organization, he was hinting that some have been involved in terrorists attacks,cause all they care about is influence, connections, money, power.....the name of the person is Ronald Bernard, he blew the whistle on an interview, he said it all...he's dutch so, unless you know the language, you need to take your time reading the subtitles. Just go on youtube and find him.
>>
>>18961787
>If I wanted to control the population, the most obvious way to do it would be to have them kill each other
No, I think mass sterilisation makes more sense.
>>
File: 1483977724546.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483977724546.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
>>18961787
If I had the power to do all the things you said, and my only goal was population reduction, I could easily and cheaply do it by putting birth control and /or chemicals that induce sterility into the water supplies of the nations whose population I want to reduce.
The sole reason to do all that you mentioned is because war is profitable, population decrease is just one of the side effects of it.
>>
No overpopulation in america and europe. If theyre afraid of it cut off immigration. If africa and asia/oceania disappeared the population would be drastically reduced.
>>
no need to worry
world war III is coming anon
>>
>Sterilize all inferiors such as people with mental illnesses, physical malformations, disabled people etc.
>Euthanize all old people above 70 who are physically incapble of work or contributing to society or their family.
>Provide multiple wives to the genetic elite i.e the taller, intelligent, physcially superior and allow them to have 10 children each.
>Others should be limited to only 2.
>Watch as humanity enters a golden era, with the genetic detritus dead or sterile.
>>
>>18961787
Population Control is already beibg implemented but is a long term project.

1-Confuse childrens about being gay
2-Get them to change their Gender
3-Make it impossible to work and reproduce
4-Discourage newborns with hospital bills, fear of genetic diseases, lack of time etc
5-Legalize abortion and facilitate the execution(free abortions)

Should I continue...
>>
>>18964168
Go on...
>>
>>18961787
>>18963444
IQ tests, sterilization, eugenics

A mass die off is required to get rid of the billions of retards though
>>
>>18961787
you just described human nature. that's how we have behaved since the birth of civilization

so i doubt its effectiveness when humans have hated and distrusted each other every since we became top of the food chain and our population is still growing
>>
>>18961787

Whites cant hit the billion mark anymore (and that's including hispanics) China population is enormous but comparatively each generation has been reproducing less and less is just tha people there live longer, similar with India.

You know who is fuckign like crazy? Africans, yeah, godammned lecherous Africans.
>>
You want population control? Here, stop feeding the niggers and chinks. Problem fucking solved.
>>
>>18964168
1&2: the percentage of gays and trans is so small it has less impact on population than people who just don't like kids. you may as silk say turning people into antisocial nerds is population control

3-4: poor people pop out just as many babies as people with money on average. it doesn't cost anything to fuck without protection. plus cost, time, and disease are LESS of an issue today than they were even 50 years ago.

6: Yeah, instead we should punish teens and rape victims with motherhood where they resent their kids every day
or overload the foster care system with thousands of kids who are constantly reminded that nobody wanted them
you ban abortions, all you do is raise the sales of wire coat hangers. you don't stop anything, they just find another way.
if you want to stop abortions, invent a system that lets people only get pregnant if they really know they want to
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.