[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ believe in Leprechauns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0771.jpg (31KB, 395x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.jpg
31KB, 395x296px
My little brother and I saw a leprechaun a long time ago. Here goes the story:
My brother and I shared a bedroom, his bed in one corner of the room, mine in the other. One early morning, I wake up and rub my eyes only to see a leprechaun standing in the doorway of our room. I didn't say anything, I'm just sat up in my bed, shocked with my eyes wide open trying to comprehend what I was seeing. My brother wakes up a few seconds later to see my stunned face looking in the doorway. He looks there only to see the same thing. This leprechaun looked very much like a stereotypical leprechaun. He was about 3 feet tall, wore typical leprechaun clothing, had red hair and facial hair, etc. His face looked very old and weathered, lots of wrinkles. While standing in the doorway, he was blowing raspberries at both of us, pic related, but replace the face with a mischievous grin. The whole time he was doing this (maybe a minute), he didn't make a single noise. After that terrifying minute was up, my brother and I have no recollection of how the leprechaun left. We told our parents about what happened, but they said that we were both dreaming (I don't know how two people can have the same exact dream). We've only told our family and closest friends about what happened, but we get made fun of for believing in leprechauns, or just get told to stop making things up. I haven't told this story in years so sorry if it sounds all jumbled up. I'm just curious if anyone on /x/ has experience with leprechauns or if anyone knows a lot about them that they can share some information to me. I can't find much info on them or any actual sighting stories on the internet. Feel free to ask me questions about what I saw.
>>
Bump
I live in the U.S. btw, not Ireland.
>>
>>18961438
if there's a steady paycheck involved, I'll believe anything you say
>>
>>18961911
Damn it, Winston.
>>
>>18961438
Did you check your underwear drawer after the incident?
>>
>>18961911
Sick reference, but I'm not here to try to convert anyone, just looking for more information.

>>18961943
No.
>>
Bump
Seriously guys? If I was larping I would have at least made the story more interesting.
>>
File: leprechaun_merchant.png (20KB, 501x677px) Image search: [Google]
leprechaun_merchant.png
20KB, 501x677px
>>18961438
Sometimes when you "perceive" a purely non-physical thing your mind will give it a random physical form. Could be a crow, black cat, a floating shape, a colored mist, a ghost whatever.

I bet your youth and being half asleep allowed you to perceive the NON-physical thing in your doorway. When it realized you could see it (and probably also what you THOUGHT it looked like), it probably tried to distract you from whatever it was really doing with zany antics. Your brother either telepathically got the (fake) image from you, or you told him, or you told him LATER and his mind filled in the cognitive dissonance of KNOWING something is there (spiritually) but not sensing it (physically).

It could have been ANYTHING. Angel, demon, faery, alien, whatever. This also explains why people all around the world see different stuff depending on their culture and expectations.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.