[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask Me Anyting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14

File: 600px-Sombra-portrait.png (236KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Sombra-portrait.png
236KB, 600x599px
i can hear you calling me , what do you want or need?

I would like to sit , but i do know how to sit in this new game of yours ,the last time i jumped into a black hole i was a rich man a king whit his queen ,a tiger king , seems to be you won the game , you played me ,now i am just a shadow who mourns images and fantasies i actully belive for days i have hit the jackpot, over and over , remember that genies has 3 free wishes and helping you whit the frogs is one , cleaning your house is two and it seems that you copy my booping ,thats 3 free wishes any debt i have whit the empire has been pay at its full , consider that i also help you to put moloch in your side , that was a extra freebie
i am not trying to be a asshole by bringing all this onto you but i need rest , the game drains me and its fairly useless for me ritgh know , i got a life to live and unlike i got no money, no job , no girfriend , there is not any inminent danger that would require of my asistance and it seems to be the need ones have found what whats wrong in your kingdom

i have dream about this and i trully wish its real , i do no want to screw it up , i do not want to screw it up , i do not want to screw it up ,

i have dream of my friends tending the hand and i wanna take it but i do not know how , i have follow fake or misread clues , mixed messages and out ritgh fagottry (looking at ordoƱez and freddy)

ask me anyting
>>
>>18961329

bumping becose ia m curius to know if you want more or what do you want
>>
>>18961329

autistic bump ,
il be short time , i got shit to do , ask or tell me anyting that you want me to hear loud and clear
>>
>>18961380

il guess il bump one more time.
>>
File: IMG_9464.jpg (81KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9464.jpg
81KB, 600x638px
Sombra can't sit because she doesn't have a sit emote
>>
>>
How are you Devas?
>>
>>18961329

How old were you when you first learned to masturbate and how did you learn?

Be thorough please.
>>
>>18961687

I want to sit with minerva , but it seems that i am to much of a naive to follow the crumbtrails,
i just dont want to jump in anoter blakhole
>>
>>18961710

bored of the fucking wall/buble they put on me ,
i am here becose i feel they are calling me , i consider them my friends , even if we difer in sometings

in my dreams i can see one figure with glasses who jumps to the pool with me , i want to go with her , i do not want to scrub it up , but with my luck that is a chance .
>>
well i guess it was all in my fucking mind.
if it not , well played .
if you guys ever need me send me a email or call my number . you seem to know me enoug to play the truman show so i guess you dont want to meet me , I imagine i was a fun stuff to play with .

i have seen that i can open a hole in your barrier , i can see the green grounds , i have dream of wat you show me on TV , way before , the desert , the hidden water , a giant extending his arm onto me ,
how i can get rid of your dreams ? my life suck enoug for you to push dreams of greatnnes and glory to make even more miserable my life in comparison.

i dont hate you , i love the movie you wrote , i saw the message but it seems i got it wrong order becose you dont seem to be there
why its so confusing dealing with you?
sometimes it seems that you love me like i love you , but other times are like this .

the writing prom and the earthshake was masterfull , i am still waiting for a suit asshole to offer me a job , well played.

sometimes i got the impresion that you need my help , but i can not figure out what you want
i already give you all the tools to solve your black and white problem and you dont seem to be interest in fixing it , if you prefer the way of the anal kings stay away from my land , scarcity is the way of the jews not mine,
they need you to be desesperated ,nervous in need to put a chain on to your neck AGAIN AND AGAIN, do not play their games , make a new game and wach how the jews find the way of cheating in that game.

in the movie and the internet you ask for release , but release from wat?
they are tied by your memes , they are home defence team , they work for your kingdom , not for you , not your enemies , but the land YOU ASK ME FOR THIS,

i really want to meet you , but i am a not stupid , this is not the first goose chase i follow , i Have been following my dreams for the last 4 years and you are the best ever happen to me,

I DO NOT WANT TO FUCK IT UP.
>>
File: ghost-shark.jpg (34KB, 796x398px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-shark.jpg
34KB, 796x398px
>>18962066
You're an orgasm chaser.
>>
>>18961733
Amadea?
>>
, what do you want or need?
i want kill god
>>
File: too smart.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
too smart.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>18961329
What's the Title of my book going to be?
>>
>>18962970
I've said it a couple of times on here. For all of it to stop. Or at least to not be part of it.
>>
>>18961329
what do you want or need?
i want the speed of flash, i want the superpower of flash her power , i want be Eobard Thawne
>Dr Zoom
>>
Now that's what mental illness looks like
>>
>>18962992
>Now that's what mental illness looks like
yes
>>
>>18962992
Kek
>>
>>18962066
which movie did you see?
>>
>>18962970
Revenge is futile. You want revenge for the cattle that we are?
>>
>>18961329
I want fucking answers, or if I can't get that then at least a fucking break. I get it, I suffer and out of that I vent and create. But it's always more and more. I look at my peers and see them in less suffering, lacking empathy or not as affected as I am to the situation. I'm a very hard worker, I've always pushed myself to keep going.
I'm on my 15th day without a day off. I fought to get to where I am now, yet everyone still just seems to chuckle with their ease of where they are. I'm always stuck taking the brunt, mainly because I am willing to in order to prove myself. This is just but a glimpse at my real horrors. I am no spring chicken, I have seen horrors that most can't take. I don't understand why I have the stories I have, at such a somewhat still young age. Fuck, just let me grow without so much torture. Stop slowly killing everything I love. I have already broken, I know I don't really exist. Just let the rat in the cage not be rattled so often, or if you do, give it a better chance to find that cheese.
>Thanks for reading and bless yourself.
>>
>>>>18963027
>Revenge is futile. You want revenge for the cattle that we are?
>>>maybe but i don't know what do it ,Some psychopaths are controlling everything and nobody is doing anything
>>
>>18961329
Why does God/Demiurge/Spaghetti Monster gaslight me so often.
I am actually sane, I know I am and others can rely on me. Why does it seem like my soul has not slipped as much as my contemporaries and such leaves them callously passing off struggle and I in contempt?
>And I'm in a spout right now, normally I'm pretty absurdly optimistic, like the cup doesn't matter type of person.
>>
I'm afraid I may be unknowingly cursing myself.
>>
>>18963061
I get what you are saying. The level of disconnect of most people drags me down too. Sometimes I envy them because they don't feel anything and I feel everything. Doesn't make me want to be like them, though, but they seem to be happy in the matrix.
>>
>>18963072
I know. I try to change it and get people to believe we're all slaves but I'm met with is scepticism and ridicule. Change doesn't happen because no one believes.

I allowed myself to be drawn back into this net. I allowed myself to participate. Now I find myself sucked in once again against my will. I told myself this would happen if lost sight of my wish. And it has happened.

But I still remember my true wish. I want to stop this eternal cycle for me. Death. Rebirth. Death. Rebirth. I am done. Rebirth no more. I want to leave this system on it's knees begging for the end.
>>
>>18963111
>I know. I try to change it and get people to believe we're all slaves but I'm met with is scepticism and ridicule. Change doesn't happen because no one believes.I allowed myself to be drawn back into this net. I allowed myself to participate. Now I find myself sucked in once again against my will. I told myself this would happen if lost sight of my wish. And it has happened. But I still remember my true wish. I want to stop this eternal cycle for me. Death. Rebirth. Death. Rebirth. I am done. Rebirth no more. I want to leave this system on it's knees begging for the end.

>Nice Try CIA
>>
>>18963122
Healthy scepticism is good. But this time you're wrong.
>>
>>18963111
I am done. Rebirth no more. I want to leave this system on it's knees begging for the end.

Are you certain you feel this way?
>>
>>18963122
Dude, this whole fucking site is just a venting to the CIA, get with it.
>>
>>18963089
Like selling your soul to the devil?

If there is such a thing you, don't have to sell your soul. He is not needed.
>>
>>>18963139
i agree with this guy about that
>>
>>18963139
Would I have said it if I didn't mean it?
>>
>>18962991
i'm still waiting my powers
>>
>>18963144
Life isn't that simple and binary.
>Sorry, I don't see shit, but I feel it.
>>
>>18963141
Their hands are full with Trump.
>>
File: 2982592-1427604602531.png (485KB, 483x980px) Image search: [Google]
2982592-1427604602531.png
485KB, 483x980px
>>18963147
Hey CIA AGENT ,
>I'm A BIG guy
>>
>>18963150
So the devil is the only way?

Is that what we're talking about?
>>
>>18963158
Does the term CIA have a different connotation to what I think?
>>
File: GKANPkEDOF9g4.gif (896KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
GKANPkEDOF9g4.gif
896KB, 500x382px
>>18963164
>>>>For You
>>
>>18963174
You'll have to be a bit more explicit than that.
>>
File: 1423977449962.png (78KB, 424x480px) Image search: [Google]
1423977449962.png
78KB, 424x480px
>>18963184
>>
>>18963159
What is the devil? I myself am fairly agnostic and gnostic when it comes to things. I respect the art but see it as such, but art can be very powerful. We look for such literal answers, and meaning our ancestors once respected go by the wayside. Such is growth. If we have any elites controlling our lives, they are doing it benevolently. It's the ultimate sin. To keep you alive yet test you every way they can. Experiment and joke, but also offer you just enough to keep going. And if you demand more the right way, it can actually be granted (but somewhat backfires on degree every time).

I know I'm being watched, even if it is just by myself. I just need to keep reminding myself to lighten the fuck up and go outside.
>>
>>18963152
And up your mother's snatch as well.
>>
>>18963196
No shit sherlock.

Prison does that.
>>
>>18963198
The can keep their fucking benevolence.
>>
File: untitled.png (98KB, 230x255px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
98KB, 230x255px
>>18963205
>>
File: 1230px-Jon_arbuckle.svg.png (176KB, 1230x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1230px-Jon_arbuckle.svg.png
176KB, 1230x1024px
Can I have my pipe back?
>>
File: MPCS_04.png (10KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
MPCS_04.png
10KB, 664x664px
>>
>>18963148
>>18962991
I'm still here waiting my super powers
>>
File: anunnaki-tree-of-life.gif (59KB, 484x257px) Image search: [Google]
anunnaki-tree-of-life.gif
59KB, 484x257px
>>18961329
I see a beautiful story. Always life continues... I fell into a black hole myself a couple times. I ran from some guy I knew from Atlantis. Another time I was running from Isis.

I keep dreaming, seeing stories and tales people live and remember. I tried to climb a cathedral into heaven, but I could not get fly off into space. I fell off, not caring if I lived or died anymore. I saw God and goddess as I fell down, it seemed life itself was keeping me and gravity is subtly starting to change. I saw the annunaki gods and their tree of life in the sky. It was the dmt light in form of god/goddess. Innana, Enlil. Then I had a dream with Enki, he was preserving the genetic data for life forms that were going extinct. It was quite the sight, seeing so many prehistoric sea creatures. We are all sorcerers, living our dreams and stories. He was the new guard for my soul I guess. It seems that the divine beings switch in and out of our stories for certain times and spaces.

I am dreaming my holograms carefully, not to make a single misstep. I wish you to find the connections with others on similar wavelengths that you are on. I know that it can seem very lonely, but I have always been able to find comfort when I reach out towards my family among the stars.

You seem like such a cool person, if you want to talk with me you should join my discord channel. https://discord.gg/CZJMT
>>
File: jpcswl0q4r5ffk2lyaz8.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
jpcswl0q4r5ffk2lyaz8.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>blocks your path
>>
>>18963257
>Unimpressive larp
Talk about something real jackass.
>>
>>18963290
Your mind is centered around the self, and what is physical to you. Your mental construction of 'reality' is inprisoning your mind. You always shill whenever I saw something. Why don't you for a change look in the mirror and figure out what the fuck you are doing with your precious time as a human being.
>>
>>18961329
tell me about bane! why does he wear the mask?
>>
Want to meet friend ?
>>
>>18961329
sunglases be carefull do not jump into the pool yet , wait for the RIGHT dream
>>
File: 1493319068621.png (191KB, 933x629px) Image search: [Google]
1493319068621.png
191KB, 933x629px
>>18961687
She can sit on my face!
>>
File: 1493793017742.png (795KB, 750x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493793017742.png
795KB, 750x854px
>>18961329
I bet you like Sombra because of her edgy funny short animation you silver shit
>>
technokinesis
>>
>>18961401
>>18961380
>>18961349
You can't bump your own thread, dummy.
>>
>>18964881
I have just found and talked, to ,Alejandra
She has arround 20 years and a round face,
She was the second cloated figure ,besides me ,here , can feel the blood of ye wich runing trough her ,
She seems to be nice , but it seems she fall into a piramid , a soap one , i want to help her ,can a wachter help me with info of what i am facing ,if they are dangerous or not , she is such a qt and no one should be in a piramid unless is at the top.
Also what means ritgh lane must be right?
>>
>>18965223
I alredid did it .
>>
>>18964881

Can you see me in dreams ?
It drives me crazy that i cant not see me
The only ting i see when i see miself is just a ball of light ,or a cloack, i identify whit sombra becose the illuminaty when they see me see a cloack figure ,check the original desings , besides is about their actions and personality , worts case scenario i am just a nut job who dreams a lot.
>>
>>18965223
Can I boop my own thread?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.