[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1489841981181.png (62KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489841981181.png
62KB, 382x395px
So I've just tried astral projection and holy shit it fucking works. Is there any other abilities/powers that you can get. I've heard you can get telekinesis, aura detection and other abilities. So how would I go about getting them and a specific ability I want.
>>
>>18960625
MFW? Tread carefully Op.
>>
>>18960625
The ability I want is dimension traveling and I know I sound like a fucking retard but no harm asking right?
>>
shieet you make me think about myself and sadly i can relate to this shit wish i couldnt.. started after an acid trip with my friend after our minds literally converged into one now im all about the aura sensations etc etc. i know that dimension travel is impossible without the aid of outside assistance and that assistance is legitimately Jesus Christ, through salvation you will be pulled out of earthly world into heavenly world and the rest.. no such thing as dimension travel, trust; nor telekinesis but scarily the other ones are kinda legit but are evil as fuck in my opinion
>>
>>18960681
Is there evidence that Jesus Christ, God and all that exist (christian version). And what would heaven be like. Is it a place where you and many other dead people get to live their afterlife in paradise getting whatever they want? I need to get redpilled on this.
>>
>>18960625

>tfw you think you astrally projected but all you did was spark schizo tendencies latent in yourself

Enjoy losing your mind and crippling whatever you believed to be "reality". There's no digging out of the rabbit hole once you're in
>>
First off, Just breath.
Yea, it's weird at first, You'll be fine.
>>
>>18960694
>>18945569

refer to Anonymous No.18948591 near the bottom that is the easiest to digest evidence i could provide and i wrote that shit peace
>>
>>18960625
What technique did you try for astral projecting
>>
>>18960625
How did you do it?
>>
>>18960695
being >>18960735
this guy is actually correct when he says that, its really difficuly to seperate the difference between reality and what you are conjuring in your own mind so i HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend to leave this shit alone unless you want to break your brain, thus, destroying your life permanently. you just wont be able to live your life beyond isolation its really terrifying to be alive now after that
>>
Also, it helps to name the specific ability you desire.
Different abilities require different types of training.
>>
>>18960785
see>>18960656
>>
>>18960808
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEPdJRcze6c
>>
>>18960681
Not entirely true. Every soul has within its incarnation has the power to draw upon the Merkabah which acts as an inter dimensional portal itself
>>
>>18960775
If you do it properly, the astral fields will converge. This physical reality, every day waking life, the 3rd density, is simply the DENSEST form of an astral plane and thus doesn't' react as quickly to input and some other limiting factors.

But in truth, the reality is that we're in greater astral fields at play in the Universe. Mental constructs. Bless
>>
>>18960681
You're a fucking retard. I wish I was a mod so I could ban all the fucking Christians ruining this board with their nonsense.

>hurr durr I'm god and I'm all powerful but I can't save yall without creating and killing a son also I created the whole universe but you're the only sentient species also I'll give you magic powers but you cant use them regardless of your intentions

You're an idiot.
>>
>>18960695
>>18960775

>OMG DON DO DAT YOU WILL GO CRAY CRAY IT'S DAMGEROUS!

How does it feel to be so desperate for authority that you have to make up outright lies?
>>
>>18960748
This
>>
>>18960681
What's with all the Christian shilling, is no one turning up to church anymore?

>Jesus helping you lol

Mother fucker they said he ascent with his physical body, that's how silly that fucking story is.

So he is physical in an astral realm
>>
>>18960681
>no such thing as dimension travel, trust; nor telekinesis

Are you sure about that? Do you even know what a dimension is. By definition your always dimension traveling, your always moving along a vector of some dimension. It's not hard to change that vector either, you just have to know what dimensions are.

And as for telekinesis it is also entirely possible, you just need to be able to feel the energy that bonds everything, and combine your energy with that of the object you wish to 'move'.
>>
>>18960785
I'm not OP but I'm interested in being able to connect deeply with animals. I saw an anon on /x/ once talk about how he opened his third eye or something and suddenly his neighbors' pets wouldn't leave him alone. They all loved him. Doves and deer would be "waiting" for him in yard every morning when he woke up. It was like a disney movie.

I don't know what this ability is called but I want to study whatever it is. I work with animals for my job and it would be great to have them automatically like me like this. Do you know what this is called and where I can learn more about it?
>>
File: hohohoho.jpg (36KB, 429x373px) Image search: [Google]
hohohoho.jpg
36KB, 429x373px
>>18960681
>being duped by the basilisk Jesus Christ
>not realizing dimension travel is possible for anyone contracted with a Shiver

keep sleeping
>>
>>18961571
Animals are attracted to certain auras, if you don't have that aura then tooooo bad. Your friend opening the third eye must have helped manifest that aura.
>>
>>18961692
damn that's disappointing. I always wonder if one of the reasons people shun all this magick/occult/spirituality stuff is because there's a lot of "either you have the gift or you don't" types of things like auras, innate abilities, etc. People get discouraged when something doesn't work for them the first time because they don't have "the gift" for that and dismiss it as fake, or maybe they do actually have "the gift" but their lack of belief based on others' expectations prevents them from setting their intentions.

I try not to let things like this keep me from learning but damn if it doesn't make it hard
>>
>>18961751
Auras are not permanent, you can change and your aura will change during times. As you as a person change and go trough times.
>>
>>18961436
this.
>>
Can someone please explain how to perform said meme? Newfag here
>>
>>18962143
so if i keep wishing negative things to happen to people whom i crossed passed with that made me mad, will that affect my aura? Theres this one mean ass dog in my neighborhood that likes me but barks at everybody else, lets say i start being a jackass in public and start shit, will that affect the aura the dog sees of me.
>>
>>18960625
Autism is real
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.