[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky stories innawoods. Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 21

File: image_preview.jpg (61KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image_preview.jpg
61KB, 400x300px
Spooky stories innawoods. Go
>>
>>18960576
>in woods with friend
>smell copper
>lose friend
>find friend
>not friend
>>
>in woods with friend
>smell friend
>lose boner
>find inner peace
>not my president
>>
>in woods alone
>loud screech
>sounds like someone fucking a cat
>turns out I'm not alone
>I took a friend and forgot about it
>he's currently fucking a cat
>>
>in woods with my aunt
>she keeps naggin me about my homework
>we see a dead deer
>tell her to "buzz off" because of all the flies LOL
>she cracks up and so do i
>bang my aunt for like 4 hours next to the deer carcass
>sell my homework on ebay
>>
Ok I normally dont post, just lurk but whatever here is my only spooky experience
Just some backdrop I live in the upper peninsula by the porcupine mountains, on /k/ we have this thing called the S.T.A.L.K.E.R challenge where we larp as characters from S.T.A.L.K.E.R and go inawoods for some fun. You normally go to abandoned places but its not like you need to if there are none available. Lucky for me there is a bunch of old abandoned cabins in the park that not a lot of people know about. Well that's all for background here's my story.

>Be me
>19 Year old S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>Plan to go deep into the park to find new spots that have not been disturbed yet
>Stalking buddy has work so I decide to go alone
>That was my first mistake
>I bike all the way to the trailhead as I have done countless times before
>Stashed my bike in the regular spot so no one would steal it
>brought 3 24 hour rations and some vodka with me for food
>Bring my trusty FAL because I dont fuck with bears, wolves, and especially mountain lions
>mountain lions were always my number one fear when going in the woods, I have been stalked by them plenty of times and I know how deadly they are.
>Start my normal hike through the woods
>The trailhead is a popular one so I got a lot of odd looks but whatever im Cheeki Breeki
>Hike for the first day at a breakneck pace to get as far as I possibly can
>Hike is fucking beautiful if any of you guys ever want a great place to hike here it is.
>When I set up camp I’m tired as fuck and dont even bother setting up a tent just string up my tarp and pass out
>wake up next morning, pack my shit up and get ready to go further in
>As Im walking out I notice some prints
>Its a fucking Lion
>Mildly freak out as these prints are fresh and were about 20 feet from my exposed self was sleeping
>I do another fast paced hike but this time i’m always scanning the trees and have my Fal at the ready.
>never saw the cat but I was a bit jumpy from then on
>>
File: hgHA8oh5.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hgHA8oh5.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>To be fair I think that cat saved my life
>I eventually make it to the more unexplored parts of the forest
>No trail so I decide to make my own
>I felt like Lewis and Clark
>After a day of roughing it through the woods I finally made a camp in a clearing
>Super cool area, rocks made a circle around the clearing so I think it used to be a man made structure there
>Abandoned area=S.T.A.L.K.E.R. area
>I dig myself a firepit and use some of the rocks from the circle to make sure I dont burn the forest down.
>After I built a nice fire and ate some of my rancid mre’s I decided to pull out my travel guitar and play a few lines.
>thinking highly of myself do the how stalker I must be right now
>Then I wiff an unholy smell
>I think It must be one of the mre wrappers that I had thrown in the fire at first but the smell got progressively worse
>I stop playing and decide to find out where this is coming from
>Cant find the source so I put on my gasmask to mask the smell
>When im putting on the mask I heard the most earsplitting sound
>imagine someone scratching a chalkboard with 1000 knives
>shivers all the way down my spine
>Spooked as fuck
>grab My FAL
Fuck forgot to mention I duct taped my flashlight to the handguard after the cat incident.
>>
File: S_e8374b_5503510.jpg (84KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
S_e8374b_5503510.jpg
84KB, 720x514px
>I started to scan the treeline for anything that could have made that noise
>Nothing moves.
>After scanning I get a glimpse of flash
>two fucking eyes
>They were about eye level to me and I am 6’3
>The second I put my light on them they disappear
>Mildly freaking out at this point
>fucker keeps coming in and out of the light but I cant make out anything about it except the eyes
>in my infinite wisdom I decide that I need to get a better position
>Take out My BFB 500g smoke bomb that I keep for a signal
>Light that shit and under the smokescreen book it up the nearest tree
>I am scanning everywhere now trying to get another look at whatever the fuck was out there
>Next time I say the eyes I took a few shots at it
>Never landed a shot
>this went on for an hour (or at least it felt like that) until the eyes gathered more courage
>it started to get closer and closer until it was at the base of my tree
>I finally was able to get a better look
>It looked like a giant lump of fur with no distinguishable features except its eyes
>When The eyes looked up at me from the trunk I unloaded straight at it
>The loudest fucking roar I have ever heard, it sounded like it was in pain
>thing disappeared for about an hour and I started to think I was in the clear
>Felt a flash of pain and my vision turned white
>>
File: S_6ce1a0_5503510.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
S_6ce1a0_5503510.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>then the next thing I knew I was getting dragged down from a tangle of branches by forest rangers and local cops
>I had a major head wound, dried blood matted my face and hair
>don't really remember much of what happened as I got evaced out of the woods
>next thing I know im in the hospital
>Cops say I was a victim of a bear attack after I told them what happened
>funny enough the path I took led me about five miles from a ranger outpost, they heard my 7.62 going off and called for backup
>never got any charges for a minor having an illegal substance, cops and rangers were just happy I was ok except for a concussion (small towns are the best).
>Gave me a long safty talk about staying on trails, going with a buddy, eating away from a campsite ect.
I still go back to the forest almost every weekend but now I always bring a friend and alot more ammunition.
>>
>>18960980
How much vodka was consumed?
>>
File: what did out just read.png (100KB, 778x778px) Image search: [Google]
what did out just read.png
100KB, 778x778px
>>18960584
>>18960592
>>18960602
>>18960619
>>
File: walking in forest see this.jpg (173KB, 616x1088px) Image search: [Google]
walking in forest see this.jpg
173KB, 616x1088px
>>18960576
>>
>>18960980
I wouldn't call myself a /k/ommando, but I've been on /k/ quite a few times, and I gotta ask you something. What's with the bolt?
>>
>>18961920
Is for fight mutants and detect anomaly.
>>
>>18960976
Normally I'd say carrying a gun, guitar, and smokes out in the woods is crazy. But from the amount of time I've spent on /k/, it's almost par for the course now.

>>18961920
In all the STALKER games you have bolts. you can throw them and they will activate anomalies
>>
>>18960969
>>18960972
>>18960976
>>18960980
>About to screen cap and paste in /k/ stalker thread.
>One of you already did
Wasn't aware /k/omrades browsed /k/
>>
>>18962507
Just started. Not enough spoopy stories here
>>
>>18962507
I'm guessing you meant /x/
I lurk both boards, sadly there hasn't been a skinwalker thread in a week there.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-20-55-41.png (419KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-20-55-41.png
419KB, 800x1280px
>>18960576
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-20-55-54.png (344KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-20-55-54.png
344KB, 800x1280px
>>18962854
>>
No indawoods tales., /x/ really is going downhill
>>
>>18962863
Innawoods*
Get it right
>>
>>18960584
>>18960592
>>18960602
>>18960619
11/10
>>
File: pastel_green_02.jpg (1KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
pastel_green_02.jpg
1KB, 265x265px
>in woods on laptop
>can't escape the prison
>CIA nigger birds won't stop
>try to explain that I made my own compiler but those nigger cattle don't even know about 0 level
>fucking dumb CIA niggers can't get past 3rd level and won't shut the fuck up

God will punish them for torturing me
>>
I'm not sure how credible the story is but I want to keep this thread alive because innawoods threads are my favorite on this board.

My grandpa told me about a time he thought he saw a UFO in the woods. I'll attempt to Green Text what I can.

>1990s innawoods in Michigan
>not necessarily a forest, just a square section of woods about a mile square surrounded by corn fields by his old house
>grandpa isn't someone who's superstitious by any means
>grew up poor, an avid hunter, and he chopped his own wood to heat their house, so he's always in the woods
>out late one night, maybe about midnight in January/February
>a full moon, a lot of stars, blanket of snow, so the woods were bright due to the reflections and stuff, no cloud cover either
>sitting out under a tree, either from hunting raccoons or some shit, or cutting down trees to bring home
>grandpa's just enjoying the night and shit ya know?

Everything is fine and normal until now, and when he told me his eyes went wide like he was scared, even though this happened maybe ten years before he told me

>said out of nowhere the wind just stopped, the leaves stopped blowing, the trees stopped creaking
>everything was just black
>he starts looking up at the sky and realizes he can't see any stars or the moon
>told me that he can still remember how quiet it was, said he's never heard anything that quiet
>ten or fifteen minutes pass (or at least that's what he said it felt like, it was too dark for him to see his watch)
>the light returns and he can see the sky
>booked his ass home, leaving his shit by his makeshift Day-camp site

Wasn't very exciting but he said whatever blocked out the moon/stars had to have been fucking big
>>
Big ol bump
>>
File: bridge.jpg (171KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bridge.jpg
171KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>18962507
I'm on /k/ 24/7, just started coming back here because the same old greentexts started getting stale on /k/
>>
I have an assload of caps I can post if you guys want. It isn't OC though
>>
>>18968436
please do anon
>>
>>18960980
Nice story, S.T.A.L.K.E.R anon
>>
File: 1454380067840.png (1MB, 1360x4752px) Image search: [Google]
1454380067840.png
1MB, 1360x4752px
>>18968439
Some are more tundra/desert but they're good
>>
File: 1456065715845.jpg (1MB, 1848x3702px) Image search: [Google]
1456065715845.jpg
1MB, 1848x3702px
>>
File: 1477768868037.jpg (391KB, 1143x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1477768868037.jpg
391KB, 1143x1842px
My folder is smaller than I remembered hmm
>>
File: 1477770308157.png (442KB, 1176x2496px) Image search: [Google]
1477770308157.png
442KB, 1176x2496px
>>
File: 1485844985134.jpg (1MB, 1000x5300px) Image search: [Google]
1485844985134.jpg
1MB, 1000x5300px
>>
File: 1487628233994.jpg (249KB, 1153x1321px) Image search: [Google]
1487628233994.jpg
249KB, 1153x1321px
>>
File: 1490500820361.png (868KB, 1559x2239px) Image search: [Google]
1490500820361.png
868KB, 1559x2239px
>>18968576
Kek I don't know how this slipped into the innawoods folder
>>
File: 2014 Scandinavian Anon dead deer.jpg (915KB, 2550x1218px) Image search: [Google]
2014 Scandinavian Anon dead deer.jpg
915KB, 2550x1218px
>>
File: Spooky_cabbie_stories..png (2MB, 2750x4434px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky_cabbie_stories..png
2MB, 2750x4434px
>>
>>18968594
Jesus this one's creepy

I want to believe
>>
File: 1468983260001.jpg (75KB, 1280x883px) Image search: [Google]
1468983260001.jpg
75KB, 1280x883px
> be 22, m
> at my bros cabin in north Dakota with some dudes
> drinking beer, making some tritip in the orion
> hear this buzzing sound start mildly
> didn't think much of it
> take tritip grease and pour it own rice in the dutch oven
> my dude said "Anyone hear that?"
> shit was real
> sound was like when a vcr turns on but the tv don't yet, that mild buzzing sound
> It's 9ish, we shine our flashlight around the trees
> can't see it, but that sound got slightly louder
> Can't figure this shit out, so we eat our Tritip and steak rice
> get drunk off beer and bourbon
> Started out just joking, but then we started really freaking out about this sound
> my dude starts going ape shit
> We had to take him inside and lay him down
> two of us sat by the fire, didn't talk, but could still hear the sound
> We both eventually knocked out
> I woke up the next mourning
> Main dude comes out slowly
> Doesn't blink
> grabs me by the arm and tells me
> "Bro, I've got the itis. . ."
>>
Anonymous 10/29/14(Wed)06:54:24
never served in the military, went ona creepy ass hunting trip with a few of them once
>17 years old, my dad, his two army friends and my cousin (was on leave) go for a weekend retreat of hunting, fishing and camping
>set up camp in the middle of a clearing (Virginia wilderness if anyone cares)
>finsih setting up camp, go to the stream and fish and discuss where to go exploring
>dusk aproaches, we this traditon of going for a nightly woods walk and try to scare eahcother with stories and such. been doing it since we were kids
>not gonna lie, I was a little anxious but also very serene. if ever go for extended hikes into the wilderness you know what feeling im talking about
>one of dads friends goes to take a piss, says he'll catch up
>we walk for about 10 min, then relize we should stop and at least let him catch up
>another 5 minutes goes by, im a little worried but my dad is cool, trusts the guy completety and sayshow since he was a paratrooper he "knows the woods as a good as a whore house"
>few minutes after we comes jogging out of the bushes, .357 revovler in hand
>says he was pissing and got the sense he wasnt alone, after he stopped he waited and sure enough heard something in the leaves around him, circling him.
>"well what was it. a bear, mountain lion?" "not sure, but if it was it was the biggest one living in these goddamn hills"
>worried it might have followed him, so we headback to camp and dont see or hear anything, but get the "youre in my house now, bitch" vibe all the way back
>next morning we decie to go exploring, with a few guns just in case
>see nothing odd, until we get within a 1/2 mile of the trail we walked last night (didnt want to get too close but we were also curious)
>get the same "being watched" feeling again, then after a fewminutes find the corpse of some animal
>whatever killed it absolutely fucked it up. jaw/head was broken, disembowled, limbs missing and scattered
>>
>keep going north, finding dried blood splatter along the way
Anonymous 10/29/14
>get to the end of the treeline, after a bit of clearing is a cave, with some trees that at first glance appear to have fallen down around it
>friends dad is like "hey anon, go in it"
>im surrounded by gruff older military guys and being the runt I had to prove myself
>creep towards it, every step I relize this is probably a mistake but I cant chump out
>get right in front off the cave, the trees in front appear to have been broken down like cameoflage because all others around it are fine
>get that natural instinct telling you to just not do something telling my not to set foot in that cave
>pick up a few rocks, and start pelting them in there
>hear and kind of see something BIG shuffling around back there, raise my rifle but im convicned if I turn to run it'll bite my ass
>fire a quick round off, followed by the wierdest deep gutteral moan/roar ive ever heard
>ive heard all kinds of animals in the forrest and this didnt sound like any of them, if anything it sounded like a messed up audio recording of a bunch of them and that raptor from Jurrassic park
>"Anon, back up to us NOW", look behind and see all of them, rifles raised
>grown ass, military men. guys who have seen combat and probably killed people are looking pale and scared shitless, which scares the shit out of me
>run back, feels like i have sand in my legs and I cant move fast enough like a bad dream
>we get in single file line,dont say anthing and fast walk back to camp, each of us had a round in the chamber
>something was definetly following us, when youre that scared your adrenline gives you superpowers and you hear/see/smell things like you wouldnt believe
>see a big silouhette about 30 yards away, taking big strides alongside and then past us. if I hadnt been looking that way I wouldn have missed it
>heart skips into my throat, try to tell my cousin but he's like "just keep going forward,forget it" in a panicky voice
>>
Anonymous 10/29/14(Wed)07:25:37 No.15406961▶
>>15406975 >>15413665 >>15414616
>>15406943
>start tossing shit into the trucks in no particular order
>one of the guys took it upon himself to stand guard and just sort of marches around with a rifle
>get everything accounted for, jump into the cars like clowns at a circuss and go downa 30 MPH road doing 60
>get to our favorite diner we usually go to at the end of the trips, order lunch and sit silenty
>I get up to use the bathroom, see my dad and the friend that dared me to go into the cave out by the car
>dad is chewing his ass out for doing that, and then says we dont say shit about this for the rest of the day and especially not to the wives
>drive hom my cousin falls asleep, I pretend to but really listen to the quietyl mube about it becuase of course theyre not going to NOT talk about it
>go around and say theyve always heard rumors aout stuff like this but thought it was bullshit
>never go back to that spot again, never go camping by myself ever again
real shame to becuase I used to love doing that but now ill be damned if im not the slightest bit of uneasy going into the woods
the end
>>
>>18960576
Not me but my brother
>2008
>brother recording funny video in creek
>by the time he's done recording he look a couple hundred feet away
>theres someone standing behind a tree watching him
>ran the fuck outta there

Another one with my brother, not in the woods though
>randomly recording outside (he was in high school going through his edgy-emo state)
>walks under this light we have outside our house
>stands there for a fews seconds
>really quietly in the distance you can hear a guy screaming in pain
>fuckin ran outta there again

He played that video and you could fuckin hear the screaming too, it was creepy as fuck. We listened to the video like 10 times and right after that the video got corrupted and he couldnt import it to his computer
>>
>>18970581
<damn son
>>
anyone got a screenshot of that demon vampire hunter and his friend is talking about him
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.