[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi how can i summon a demon i want to kill a enemy thanksss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: demon.gif (4KB, 184x200px) Image search: [Google]
demon.gif
4KB, 184x200px
hi how can i summon a demon i want to kill a enemy thanksss
>>
what kind of demon do you want?
>>
im not teaching you but ill summon you a demon but not to kill yet only if you have a good reason.
>>
File: 1.jpg (13KB, 188x262px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13KB, 188x262px
weop
>>
>>18960273

When did you first learn to masturbate and how did you learn
>>
File: 1.jpg (22KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22KB, 181x279px
>>18960285

haha
>>
>>18960285
It was in 6th grade, I realized boobs are a thing.
>>
>>18960247
If you don't have a good reason, it's not worthy for you and too god damn dangerous .
>>
File: 1.jpg (79KB, 692x687px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
79KB, 692x687px
>>18960839 hear hear. it is a lot to take on and the demon will be aware of if your revenge is just or not. EXPLAIN YOUR SITUATION, OP!
>>
op, what did the person do?
>>
>>18961308
his dog keeps shitting in my garden. i guess its self explanatory
>>
>>18961410
I know a demon that's very easy to summon.
His name is Xanax
>>
>>18961417
did you just assume xanax' gender?
>>
you have to be careful, their Demon Scythe is a really overpowered spell
>>
>>18961434
>implying any demon with that many X's would identify as female
>>
>>18961907
Is that a Biology joke? (Which I would understand)
Or is that an obscure demon joke? (Which i WOULDN'T understand)
>>
>>18960247
dat grammar. Did you get bullied in school timmy? Trust me kid. You dont want to fuck with the demonic.
>>
>>18960247
>Implying you need to perform an evocation for something a little folk magic should take care of
>>
Demons can't exist in the physical world. Even if they did, they would tear you a new one and wreak havok.
Also as a side note, Succubi aren't real, they're a metaphor for falling into a life of hedonism
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.