[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me interpret alien abduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Alien-0.png (33KB, 1773x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-0.png
33KB, 1773x2400px
Would anyone here be able to help me interpret my experiences? Specifically the meaning of what I was presented with. I'm new here and don't know if you do this sort of thing. I'm only just coming to terms with the fact this happened, and coming to terms with knowing I'm not believed by most people.
>>
just say your experience.
>>
OK.
Some backstory (I can go into this more if you need it but otherwise I'll try to deal with it quickly). I was taken from my tent while camping but there was no Star Trek beams of light, just physically taken by tall, thin figures in the darkness and hooded or blinded until I came to again in a curved space. Obviously I was out of my mind with terror.
>>
The room was curved like the inside of a rounded cylinder shape without corners or lights but fairly well lit. The figures around me (6) were There was a sort of welcoming where tall and skinny figures, aliens they have to be, touched me with their hands and with machines made of cool ceramic like stuff. They were kindly and had pale blueish skin but it had plates or scales (not like a snake though, more like a fish)
>>
I was very frightened obviously but that terror began to pass away slowly and i felt a sense like they were interested in my wellbeing but weren't good at knowing how to. they were gentle and seemed interested in my skin (i have pretty bad eczema)
>>
The part I want help with isnt this though, this is fucked up but there seemed like this was just a preliminary part. the real point of me being taken there seemed to be the models they wanted to show me. you'd expect pictures or telepathy or holograms or something but i was led gently to see a table with basically models on it. these take some explaining.
one of them in the likeness of earth with clouds and things. it was sort of like a glass ball with inside it another ball and a layer of clear liquid with colored white liquid, to make sort of swirling clouds, and when they touched it a cerain way it turned gently with the clouds swirling
>>
I'm frightened by the memories but i wasnt frightened then, i should say.
the next thing i was shown was a sort of bubble like you'd make with soap, swirling with colors but it lasted. the tallest figure passed his hand through it and divided it into two, then laid a small, flat black circle onto the table. then he or they did it again, and placed another disk on the table, so four bubbles, two disks. then they laid, one by one, twelve disks on the table, in two columns of 6
>>
I don't care if you dont believe me or think this was a hallucination or dream, but if you can help me work out whatever it was, what it meant, i'd be grateful.
the final model i was shown was of a bad pyramid, like the egyptian ones but not straight on the sides, made of tiers and stepped with a huge ramp like a car could drive up it. so far they'd been silent only communicating with gestures but not they spoke in a sort of soft, breathy way but it was all made up of vowels and very fast. the last thing was they touched each other on the hands, to make a 6 figure circle with me in the center, as (i guess it was) a recording played of the same words over and over, just saying ru gal gal ru gal gal (or i guess it could be gal ru gal, gal ru gal. thats where my experience ended (i was returned to my tent unchanged, except my hiking boots were laced up wrongly). ive been scared thinknig back but i just know that i need to understand the point of the things they were showing me
>>
Hypnogogia
>>
>>18959940
sorry about the bad spelling and stuff. i got more upset than i thought i would recounting this. i wasn't scared at the time of being examined or shown the models, but i was scared at the start and im scared now.
>>
>>18959977
The closest match to that physical description in modern ayylmao lore are the "Sirians", ayys from the star system Sirius.

>>18959989
>>18959997
>earth
>bubbles
>12
I'm not 100% on this but it could be a symbolic representation of the procession of astrological cycles.

>>18960005
I'm not 100% on this either, but in Sumerian "RU" is the word for "architectural feature" and "GAL" is the word for "great".
>>
after the four bubbles and the 2 disks they added another 12, so at the end where 4 bubbles and 14 disks?
>>
>>18960028
The great architects?
>>
>>18960061
Oh, I misunderstood.
I dunno, I'll have to think about that for a while.
>>
>>18960064
Assuming it's even Sumerian, my Sumerian isn't so great, I'd have to see the written characters to get the meaning.
Their language might just sound like Sumerian or something.
>>
>>18960061
>>18960065
Sorry there were 12 in total that's my fault. It seemed very slow and deliberate and important that I got that there were 12.
>>
>>18960028
>>18960064
Fuck I looked at sumerian architecture and this looks like it, except the ramp went uninterrupted to the top and the top wasn't blue
>>
File: ziggurat_ur.jpg (40KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
ziggurat_ur.jpg
40KB, 500x373px
>>18960103
i dont know if thats significant but this is pretty close
>>
>>18960093
So it was 4 bubbles and 12 black disks?
Where did they place the split bubbles in relation to the disks?
Could you maybe draw the layout in paint or something?
>>
>>18960111
one bubble, one disk, then the one bubble that became two, one disk added to make 2, then the bubbles become 4, then one more disk to make three, then the bubbles put down and the disks added to make 12 in total. I can try to draw it but im not very good
>>
>>18960117
If you wouldn't mind taking the time to draw a step by step comic of that procedure, I'd be more than happy to attempt to at least figure out the gist of it. I can't promise I'll be able to make heads or tails of it, but one less layer of translation would be helpful, as it was given to you visually.
>>
File: table.png (6KB, 831x425px) Image search: [Google]
table.png
6KB, 831x425px
This is the arrangement of the objects, but the earth ball and the bubbles were picked up when they were being demonstrated
>>
>>18960139
theres inaccuracies like the table isnt right, it was bezelled, abut thats the rough arrangement
>>
>>18960139
>>18960142
Thanks.
I'm not at the top of my game this morning; my brain is braining slow, but I'll see what I can come up with and get back to you.
>>
>>18960028
Maybe OP is tasked with building a great architecture. He was given the knowledge.
>>
op is a liayysion
>>
>>18960075
>>18960064
My Sumerian isnt great but maybe it was LUGAL.GAL meaning "kings", and they were saying they were the ancient kings?
>>
>>18959940
Probably just fuckin with ya. You know we would do the same shit to other alien species if we could. Like lets see how they react?

That anal prob shit is probably a bunch of aliens teenagers high on shrooms like lets go probe some fuckin rednecks and they laugh their ass off. Come here crash land cause their out of their minds tripping lol. My guess to why they would crash land or probe rednecks. Seems like a good theory. I would imagine a car to us where we can drive across the country is like how they have a small spaceship where they can go anywhere in the galaxy. We will probably have shit like that in 1000 years and I can tell you if I existed in a time like that I would be getting FUCKED UP on psychedelics and going to other planets.
>>
Why do RP fags NEVER post a character sheet template and rules?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.