[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I experienced extreme amounts of synchronicities in the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: p1613a1r.jpg (2MB, 1200x1140px) Image search: [Google]
p1613a1r.jpg
2MB, 1200x1140px
I experienced extreme amounts of synchronicities in the past three weeks. Is something special happening or it's just the regular synchronicity peak?
>>
You might have become more aware of the synchronicity around you.
>>
Perchance, the winds of life do stir... Have you noticed a musky smell emanating from your penile region? Thus, you haveth stirring of winds.
>>
>>18959876
Maybe. I always experienced them periodically but it could be because of my brain activity.
>>
>>18959843

It's because synchronicity is the buzzword of the month on /x/ and therefore you are obsessing over it and trying to play with everyone else.

Last month it was all about ego, and you probably experienced ego death during that time frame. And next month it will be all about reality glitches or something and you'll experience those. Because that's the power of suggestion on the impressionable.
>>
>>18959843
You're not alone. It's out of control, and it's for the best.
>>
>>18960078
It's the second thing f may, friend. Also, last month's buzzword was time-travel.
>>
Well I came to x/ and the yesterday threads were quite synchronous
>>
>>18960112
>and it's for the best
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>18959843
i had a huge spike in synchronicity from about october of last year to april of this year. Im hoping its over cuz it was some creepy shit. Ill find out in two days if things are back to "normal". But ive got a feeling its only going to get worse.
>>
>>18960059
I just wish you'd included >>18959881 in that reply. That would have been top lulz.
>>
>>18960078
I'm not regular to /x/, I dwell on /sci/.
>>
>>18959843
Meh, I've tended to have an absurd amount since the god knows how long. When I first started to question coincidence I thought I was going paranoid or schizo for a bit, but then kind of passively accepted it and tried to enjoy or learn from them. I do believe it's a personal matter, as some wouldn't see a fly in front of their face either way. Maybe try meditating on it, or taking some adventures by yourself even if it is down the block.
>>
>>18960160
>i had a huge spike in synchronicity from about october of last year to april of this year.
Are you me? The start of October began my path to wizardry, out of seemingly nowhere.
>>
>>18960911
life didnt quite feel real, did it? strange shit happened and it felt like a fantasy when you couldnt quite make sense of what was happening. yeah? crazy dreams, strange events , strange people doing even stranger things. all that good junk, right?
>>
File: dasit.png (35KB, 381x187px) Image search: [Google]
dasit.png
35KB, 381x187px
>>18960911
October was the month for me, too.
Strange, I wonder why that is?
>>
>>18959843
Yes. I guess it's not just me then.... ;-)
>>
>>18960078
Not the 'buzz word of the month'
Just you who's discovered a new word, fool!
>>
>>18960894
dont forget to follow the lights in the sky. ask the cat for side-quests, and dont go into the forest alone!
>>
>>18960078
Your mom fucks niggers.
>>
Synchronities = nigger dicks

Now read the OP again.
>>
>>18960951

/x/ operates in cycles. Every few weeks we obsess over some new topic. We just wrapped up synchronicity and now we're rolling into ego death. Lurk more.
>>
>>18961083
Tu mamá es hombre.
>>
File: sgdj.jpg (688KB, 1497x746px) Image search: [Google]
sgdj.jpg
688KB, 1497x746px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.