[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 12oku4.jpg (15KB, 322x305px) Image search: [Google]
12oku4.jpg
15KB, 322x305px
Is there anything on here that can help with crippling depression and anxiety? Any advice and help is welcome else I'll just fuck around and try summon demons and shit or some shrooms/DMT/LSD

Sorry that was the only picture on my desktop
>>
>>18959723
I like your hair
>>
Real talk: exercise. Depending on the amount of frustration you're dealing with, you might like doing sports, too.
>>
Excercise puts me in a worse mood and even when i was doing a lot of sports at school i was still fucked up metally
>>
Get a mountain bike and hit the trail man. Maybe some camping gear spend the night once in a while. Read up on s24o rides.
>>
>>18959723
Start masturbating.
>>
>>18959789
Just makes me feel worse lol. Masturbated to some weird shit to try and make me hate myself more so now its not that great
>>
>>18959734
This. Do push ups when you feel you're about to kill yourself or someone else. Gyms are no go for mentally unstable people.
>>
>>18959776
worth looking into. wil have to check if theres some trails in my area
>>
>>18959800

You can take the wheels off and carry it in your car easy enough. Also a good way to check out spoops and ayylmaos.
>>
>>18959723
Psychedelics work. Have non stop muscle spasms, take acid and cured; at least while on it. Also medicate with weed even though its not medication in my state; works great for my PTSD.
>>
Talk to doctor about it. If your anxiety is severe enough, you can get danke benzos.
>>
>>18959816
And end up being addicted to them. They're really fun though.
>>
>>18959816
most meds havent really done anything for me. I tried my friends xanax a couple of times which i think is a benzo and it did nothing, ended up almost having a panic attack despite the xanax in my one exam
>>
>>18959829
A paradoxical effect is common effect of high dosage. For xanax brand, the entire tablet is two one mg doses, really. Taking the entire thing is only necessary for those with moderate tolerance. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend trying another benzo. The effects are not vastly different, but sometimes one user is very sensitive to one, or experiences an uncommon effect.

if GABA agonist doesn't treat anxiety, what will...? The alternatives are either fucked, or babby medicine.
>>
Straight up: go out dancing to some dark, Hard techno. If you need something to get you into it, then do what you gotta. just get your ass moving for a few hours. Works every time.
>>
>>18959795
>Masturbated to some weird shit to try and make me hate myself more so now its not that great
And that was a choice you made. If you can take a beautiful gift like masturbation, and ruin it, why would you think to take on demons, shrooms, DMT, or LSD? Start with something simple you can master and then move on from there.
>>
File: tumblr_ogn9ezd0FD1r3fkjno1_1280.jpg (381KB, 1280x706px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogn9ezd0FD1r3fkjno1_1280.jpg
381KB, 1280x706px
Yep. This is how I deleted numbing and dumbing anxiety and depression from my life

Start by getting more sunlight and also taking vitamin D daily.

Take other vitamins and supplements like Magnesium, b12, gingko biloba, 5-htp and st johns wort (but not at the same time), garlic, turmeric curcumin, and a simple multi-vitamin. All of these will help with better brain function and production of dopamine, serotonin, and other chemicals/hormones needed to experience joy and pleasure.

Eat healthier foods. More vegetables and things that give to your body and mind. Your food builds your body. Exercise is good, too.. even a walk here and there.. but I don't exercise at all, really.. so I won't preach it. lol

Meditating helps a lot. Taking periods of the day to focus on your breathing and tuning into things really chills you out and keeps you balanced. Breathing shallow is often a key factor in anxiety. Retrain your breathing. Stop dwelling on negativity and caring about shit that doesn't matter. Rid your life of things and people if needed.

Don't overuse substances, even marijuana. Excess anything is obviously bad, but things like drugs and alcohol are really bad.. as they fuck up your reward system and drain your pleasure centers.. Though, moderate use of cannabis can help when you REALLY need it, and occasional trips on psychedelics and dissociatives like DXM or Ketamine can really leave you finding positivity and living in it for a long time afterwards, so long as you go into the experiences seeking to discover yourself.

Cut down masturbating. Excessive cranking with drain you and leave you with a lack of energy. Also fucks with pleasure systems.

I was experiencing a dark cloud for almost a decade and managed to rid myself in a year. I am 98% sober, no longer suicidal, and can actually feel joy and focus again. I feel how I did before all of the bullshit. I feel like an enthusiastic teenager again.

Good luck.
>>
>hey guys all your tips don't work for me

Are you looking for a magic cure? Oh wait that's why you're on /x/.

Develop schizophrenia by creating a 'happy' tulpa that will slowly turn into a godform and subjugate your current personality. What could possibly go worse than your actual state?
>>
Look up the gut-brain axis
>>
File: benis_in_bagina.jpg (53KB, 435x470px) Image search: [Google]
benis_in_bagina.jpg
53KB, 435x470px
>>18959723
Manic depression here. Mixing depression with occult practices is a recipe for disaster. Negative forces gorge on misery and amplify it. The ONLY safe things would be like simple meditation, purification rituals, or prayer. Hallucinogens MIGHT help a little but only because they are serotonin agonists and will just do what SSRIs do. You also can't use hallucinogens every day because serotonin agonists DESTROY YOUR HEART VALVES.

Fasting helps me like 10%. Try to eat meals less often, even if you eat bigger meals. I eat about 20 meals a month. When you are fasting you body uses short chain fatty acids for energy which CAN alter your brain chemestry. If you are skinny and can't fast try a "ketogenic diet". If a ketogenic diet can help some people with epilepsy it can help some others with depression.

Exercise helps about 10% also. It doesn't have to be heavy exercise although cardio works better. 1 hour cardio or 2 hours walking every other day is enough for me. Exercise also potentiates the fasting effects. Exercising after not eating for 23 hours keeps you in ketosis, and if you eat after exercising you get back into ketosis within a few hours.

SSRIs can help some people a lot, but they only help me about 10% (probably because of the mania). But if you have just straight up depression/anxiety SSRI's can help. Keep in mind it takes AT LEAST 2 to 6 weeks before you feel even a little better, and might have to try several drugs to find one that doesn't have many side effects for you. Go to any local free clinic and they will just throw a prescription at you.

-Good luck anon!
>>
Try to accept your reality, try to fap at the comfort of your bed, and cry if you can't cum. No matter what but just remember the words of Bob Ross "there's only mistake and everything you can solve it" if you don't know who's Bob Ross then go fuck yourself Anon.
>>
Do not use medicine for it. It makes some things better and makes other things worse. Obviously medicine is better than suicide but avoid it like the plague. You may never get off it again. Try looking into mindfulness and try following stronglifts 5x5 weight lifting program, it feels quite rewarding.
Demons etc will drag you down further, if you think things can't get any worse you are wrong.
What makes you feel like you do?
>>
>>18959723
>23
Bound by the gooodes

Go and look for binaural beats , the zakaos chanel is a good one
>>
>>18961333
Everything just over it all its not worth it. Too much effort etc etc the normal stuff. Dont have any specific reason just life being life
>>
Walking and cycling are what the body needs. Clears out the pipes, clears out the organs, clears out the mind. Get a sense of wonder for nature and the urban landscape instead of stewing in your juices.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.