[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

using subconscious to affect your reality, (the universe is mental)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: art2.jpg (531KB, 1575x1920px) Image search: [Google]
art2.jpg
531KB, 1575x1920px
can we train our minds to the point of using our subconscious to affect our reality, through will?

study sigil magick and its relation to consciousness and now try to do the same concept except through will, understand the ego and your pretty much good, the other day i tried this and made myself forget what i had done to my subconcious becauase through will i blanked out my mind, but then in 5 seconds i remembered, what would happen if i didnt remember and i forgot? same concept, right?

also another thing i found out with sigil magick is it works great for the dream realm, have your "wish" or whatever be something dream related, for me it was to meet my ex, she stared at me like it was really happening and she was super confused, we bumped into each other walking in a crowd..dreams are subconscious, sigil magick is the tool for subconscious.
>>
I agree.

Also, cool pic
>>
>>18959691
hahaha
>>
>>18959691
>made myself forget what i had done to my subconcious becauase through will i blanked out my mind, but then in 5 seconds i remembered, what would happen if i didnt remember and i forgot? same concept, right?
Sometimes it's best just to put down the bong, and back away from the keyboard.
>>
>>18961625
Government shills on mah 4chans??

No wai
>>
File: IMG_0350.png (1MB, 1406x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.png
1MB, 1406x1032px
>>18961650
In order to clearly expand your ideas to others, one must be able to express oneself through language, writing, syntax, punctuation, etc. To answer your initial question...>>18959691
>can we train our minds to the point of using our subconscious to affect our reality, through will?
I believe that's called a David Lynch movie.
>>
>>18961776
Nah tho, communication is ever present, language is an approximation. The method of communication you're describing is great for some tasks and less valuable to others.

Just because it's the premise of a movie, does that make it impossible in reality? Do you think great truths have never been hidden in art?
>>
File: IMG_0351.gif (2MB, 420x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.gif
2MB, 420x177px
>>18961789
>it's the premise of a movie, does that make it impossible in reality?
Not just A MOVIE, it's Lynch's guiding theme in almost every film/TV series he has ever been involved with...he makes a point to just lay out the dream language, leaving it up to you and the characters to interpret. It's as if the man has a dream, writes it into a script, shoots it, and then we, the audience, make sense of it, or don't. He has found a very pure inner dialogue to his own creativity that he completely trusts. He should write a self-help book, but if he did, few would understand it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.