[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are all fools. Ants compared to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tfw too intelligent.jpg (116KB, 710x512px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent.jpg
116KB, 710x512px
Haha. Hear ye religious zealots. I have sent many a moon observing your childish endeavors. A true delight to see the feeble minded's attempt to understand the facets of the universe. Is the only conclusion you can draw one of eldritch origin? Poppycock! Next time travel to your white boards and try to push beyond the boundaries of your obvious mental handicap. Pick up your filthy, untouched pencil from your penal canal and try doing some actual research. If you want to debate, don't waste your time. I am a well read atheist, man of science, and collector of theist tears.
>>
>>18958407
If you're so smart, why are you on 4chan?
>>
>>18958409
how will OP ever recover.
>>
>>18958407
Me helping you...take a standard spiel about God:
Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They use machines to control, flex, their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many humans were dying while the humans who get eternal life were trying to plan how to force all humans live, and many humans ARE dying while the humans ARE trying to plan how to force all humans live. A human is to be God, and humans are to be God.
--------_________---------
Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. They mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. They are savage by their reliance of computer controlled muscle flexing technologies of electricity caused at body by computers far of miles. Thus they learn simple methods of forcing eternal life. All humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans who access eternal life technology are among those humans living. The history/herstory of humans dying is while the savages are forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live. A human is to be God, and humans are to be God.
>>
>>18958636
Ok, is that a bot, I'm seriously starting to think this is a bot.
>>
>>18958407
>eldritch origin
propose something else
>>
>>18958407
this is the fucking cringeyest thing I've seen all week
>>
>>18958409
It's over, he's done.
>>
>>18958409
Fpbp
>>
>>18958636
What the fuck is up with you man
>>
>>18958884
Every moment is an opportunity to force eternal life.

ETERNAL LIFE!
:D
ALL THE GALS WANT ETERNAL LIFE SO YEAAAH I AM TRYING TO FORCE ETERNAL LIFE.
Might just be a sex thing...okay Anon?
>>
>>18958636
OH SHIT WADDUP
>>
File: 1492615915829.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492615915829.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>18958409
>ops face
>>
>>18958636
I don't give two fucking shits anymore CAN I GET SOME GODDAMN FANCY WINGS AND FLY THE FUCK AROUND?

CAN I GET POWERS TO HELP ME DO MY JOB BETTER?

I"M A SIMPLE MAN
>>
>>18958407
>You are smaller than I, for I have something you do not
>Pride in a skill which nature grants freely to those who take it

>Feeling good about others falling short of what you have only just attained
>>
>>18958409

First Strike, Best Strike.
>>
>>18958407
>If you want to debate, don't

because I'm full of shit and I don't really know anything I'm just trying to put you off calling me out on my shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.