[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
So /x/ I think I've been cursed and I need you're help!

This all started when I was with my ex a few years ago and we decided to have a catch up at my house to watch some movies.......after awhile I fell asleep and could feel her plucking out some hairs of mine, at the time I didn't think much of it, but now I relise she was gathering my hair to curse me.

Ever since then I have been down on my luck, I lost all of my friends and can't get employed. I usually don't believe in witchcraft and magic but I have no where else to turn.

So /x/ How do I remove such a curse?
>>
On your 16th birthday when you blow out your candles, wish for some better story telling skills.
>>
>>18958402
OP here, I wouldn't waste my time here telling edgy stories beliveve me, and I don't feel like paying $10 for an even more edgy 'magik book' to help me out.

Is /x/ really the new /b/......?
>>
>>18958348
Golden Rule: Don't put your dick in crazy
>>
This is some shitty roleplay.
>>
>>18958509
OP here, I just need an answer to my question...
>>
>>18958541
Oh ok, I didn't realize you were looking for an answer. I suggest you buy a helium tank, a gas mask, some tubing, and duct tape. Use the tube and duct tape to connect the tank to the mask, put the mask on, and set the tank to release the gas slowly. Put the mask on, and inhale deeply for a few minutes.
>>
>>18958541
It's complicated without knowing what kind of curse.

Do you know what kind of magic would she use?

>>18958585
And do this, it's dangerous
>>
>>18958588
>Dubs confirm a sensible anon

We'll im not sure what curse she would have used, I don't really believe in magic. All I know is that she took my hair and I've been down in the dumps ever since.
>>
>>18958613
That doesn't narrow it down much, it could be a curse tablet, a voodo curse and goetia I believe.
>>
>>18958348
>down on my luck, I lost all of my friends and can't get employed
I have precisely these exact same problems OP. Do you know how to curse curses?
>>
>>18958645
>curse curses
*cure curses

Anyone ITT had any experience with recovering from a curse?
I'm trying to contact some people who claim to be able to cure them.
>>
>>18958628
I never really paid attention to her 'wiccan' stuff, She was really into it and I just though it was stupid.

She use to not eat for a few days at a time, also she use to keep feathers in jar glasses and liked to draw symbols over her books. That's all I can think of atm, does that help?
>>
Bumping for an answer!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.