[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss L. Ron Hubbard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

Can we discuss L. Ron Hubbard?
>>
Was he really a satanist?
>>
He cucked jack parsons
>>
>>18958255
Who is Jack Parsons, what does that mean?
>>
>>18958186
He was actually black
>>
>>18958191
No. He may or may not have been a Chaos magician, whether he was aware of it or not.
>>
>>18958186
Battlefield earth was a great book. The movie sucked. Scientology is a pyramid scheme
>>
>>18958267
Jack Parsons was the head of the Jet Propulsion Lab in NASA, the lore tell us him and Hubbard made a portal were the grays came out, so thats the reason of him being mentioned along with Ron.

Also JP died in a very violent manner, look it up.
>>
>>18958191
Crowley himself referred to Hubs as a cheap con man.
>>
>>18958186
hes a pretty sexy daddy, id let him wreck my boipucci desu
>>
>>18958966
>Jack Parsons
>After a brief involvement with Marxism in 1939, Parsons converted to Thelema, the English occultist Aleister Crowley's new religious movement.

wtf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)
>>
>Parsons separated from Helen after having an affair with her sister Sara; when Sara left him for L. Ron Hubbard,
IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?
>>
WHAT AM I READINGß
>Parsons founded the chemical manufacturing Vulcan Powder Company.[101] Ad Astra was subject to an FBI investigation under suspicion of espionage when security agents from the Manhattan Project discovered that Parsons and Forman had procured a chemical used in a top secret project for a material known only as X-METAL, but they were later acquitted of any wrongdoing.[102] Parsons continued to financially support Smith and Helen, although he asked for a divorce from her and ignored Crowley's commands by welcoming Smith back to the Parsonage when his retreat was finished.

>Manhattan Project
>x-metal
>Crowley's
>>
I want off this ride
>Parsons wrote to Crowley that although Hubbard had "no formal training in Magick he has an extraordinary amount of experience and understanding in the field. From some of his experiences I deduce he is direct touch with some higher intelligence, possibly his Guardian Angel.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (24KB, 399x373px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
24KB, 399x373px
>"Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement" while Hubbard "scanned the astral plane for signs and visions."

This whole wiki article reads like some fucked up satanic guy.
>>
>>18959066
You're reading wikipedia that's why it's not exactly accurate.
>>
>>18958966
Man they need to make a movie or show based off the early days at jpl.
Warner van braun
That dude you was working with reich and was a satanist
And jack parsons. Unless thats the guy you are talking about.
>>
>>18959086
Parsons was way ahead of his time-self taught and very dark-
"Jet Fueled Antichrist"
>>
>>18959238
>sources are cited
>not accurate

tell us more things your 80 year old english teacher told you

>>18958966
he was almost certainly assassinated because of possible defection

of course it's possible he was high out of his mind and fucking with explosives. it is almost without exception that the most intelligent people i have known have been huge druggies
>>
>>18958474
Dank
>>
teaching people mental health is a good idea and despite what people like and dislike about scientology there should be someone doing it. we need power nunz to help be stable and effective enough to improve
>>
>>18959386
also i am very fat and sad
>>
A wife beating, tax cheating, pill popping no good conman.
He lied about so many things but, he did write the first ever self help book.
He did make millions of dollars but, he was anything but, a good person.

Maybe he had some chaos magik helping him, maybe he had great dark powers.

He kind of resembles the great deceiver from the new testament.

>come from the sea.
>L.ron was a navy vet who owned a yacht.
>bringing a false religion.

Ehhh.. He was a bad man.
>>
>>18958186
I had a dream about how the world was created or at least humanity on Earth, when i was 7 years old. My parents thought I was insane but incredibility intelligent.

I knew a lot of things that I shouldn't have. I'd openly discuss bible scripture that I'd never read as a child; and still I have this reserve of knowledge that I don't understand how I got or why I have it.

I am Native America, and I've taken a thetan test before. My levels were off the charts. At a small mall, they made me sit at a fold-out table and use their machine.

They asked me to stay- they called more people. Before long I was in a room full of these people requesting I come with them, that someone like me is highly desired by them.

I was only 12-13 years old. One of the men offered my mother $50,000 to allow them to adopt me. My parents became furious, refused, and we left.

A couple years passed. I must've been 18 years old by this time. I'd started drinking and smoking. I'd take long walks, late at night and try to make sense of all the stuff in my head.

One night, in an isolated area, at 1:00am, I was walking across an empty parking lot. A man ran up to me- from no where. He told me God woke him up and sent him out to find me. He was a member of the Morman Church- he said he didn't know why but it was apart of his destiny to find me and bring me to his church. That he had a dream, an urge, to run to this location and because it was important for him to meet the person there.

Not much later, another man- his companion came running around the corner. "Is this him? the guy youre suppose to meet?"

At this point Im freaked out- but I talk to them. They asked me what I believed in- I told them; they told me they'd like for me to come talk to their Bishop at one of their temples- only a 4 hour drive away. I invited them to come have coffee with me the next morning- they refused the coffee but agreed.

I walked home that night then i realized- i never told them where i live.
>>
A piece of shit conman. Literally nothing else can be said or discussed about Ron Hubbard.
>>
>>18958186
Charlatan and murderer with a few good ideas, mixed in with an enormous amount of bullshit, and turned to evil purposes.

For an interesting insight into the very small, useful bits of Scientology, read William Burrough's on his experience with the cult. This is a decent intro:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5800673/william-s-burroughss-wild-ride-with-scientology
>>
>>18958474
TURN THAT POOP INTO WINE
TURN THAT POOP INTO WINE
TURN THAT POOP INTO WINE
>>
File: 560 (1).jpg (85KB, 471x560px) Image search: [Google]
560 (1).jpg
85KB, 471x560px
teespringcom/donaldtrumpgrabshard
>>
File: illuminati.jpg (29KB, 1022x390px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
29KB, 1022x390px
>>18958186

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLc1IfEJaCE
>>
Elrond is based.
>>
could it be that america has a little problem with a satanic cult? I mean...
>O.T.O
>Scientology
>Crowly
>pizzagate
>satanic symbols in D.C
>spirit cooking
>>
>feminism
>scarlet lady
>cern
>iluminati
>freemason
>skull and bones
>>
>>18959442
Great story thanks for posting
>>
>>18958186
DIANETICS
LFATA
>>
>>18959802
3;22 fall of lucifer

suck me
>>
>>18958186
Hubbard an LaVey allegedly did some kind of working wherein a homunculus or something was created.
>>
>>18958186
His grandson pissed on his grave for a local radio bit. I would kill for a source, couldn't find it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.