[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'm a horror writer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Hi. I write short horror stories as a hobby, I wanted to do a poll to see what you're afraid of, let me ask you some questions.
1. What areas scares you the most? Where do you feel uneasy?
2. What is the most unsettling trait in a person? What qualities do people have that make you frightened?
3. Where did the scariest dream you've ever had take place?
4.what noises scare you the most?
5. what animals scare you the most?
6.what is the worst possible thing that could happen to you?
7. what is your worst childhood experience?
8. Where/when do you feel the most alone?
>>
>>18958153
>1. What areas scares you the most? Where do you feel uneasy?
Theoretically, space scares me the most. Second would be extremely small caves/tunnels. Third is probably underwater.
>2. What is the most unsettling trait in a person? What qualities do people have that make you frightened?
Lack of reactions or lack of facial changes are the fucking worst. Reactions in-congruent to a situation are scary too.
>3. Where did the scariest dream you've ever had take place?
Dreamt I was a rover-type probe on the moon and I fell down into a crater. I couldn't stop myself and I didn't have the right body. Freaked me out.
>4.what noises scare you the most?
Alarms or maniacal laughter.
>5. what animals scare you the most?
Wasps.
>6.what is the worst possible thing that could happen to you?
Buried alive or released into space with no hope of rescue. Basically, the slow death.
>7. what is your worst childhood experience?
My dad developed schizophrenia and chased my family with a shotgun and then killed himself when he couldn't catch up with us. I was 11.
>8. Where/when do you feel the most alone?
I work at a corner store during the night and I feel very uneasy and alone when the store is empty and it's just me.

Please post your stories, OP, preferably in image format for easy saving. /x/ needs some OC creepypastas.
>>
File: 1484631043414.png (264KB, 942x664px) Image search: [Google]
1484631043414.png
264KB, 942x664px
Misty mornings on parade day.
Passion. Nothing is more terrifying then a believer, a fool.
A creature had restrained me and stole my face, and placed it's writhing mask over my eyes to be it's replacement. I only woke up after i had felt it melt my eye's to make room.
The whispering ones that never stop.
The ones that are running when they have no need. A deer fleeing in the forest, A bird screaming from a tree, a moose throwing itself into a lake desperate to make it to the other side.
To have all the answers to the wrong test in the end.
Had to have a tooth removed when i was six. They told me they had numbed my jaw. They missed and got my tongue. I couldn't scream or tell them, and they held me down and reached in with scissors and clamps and a scalpel and tore it out of me.
After a hard choice to help people, and i find out there was no way to help them, and nothing i did mattered or helped and there's nothing more i can do.

That sums it up pretty much.
>>
>>18958202
I might post make a thread and post one and post one in the future.
>>
File: knife.jpg (1MB, 2048x1660px) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
1MB, 2048x1660px
>>18958202
Here is something I wrote for writing studies
>>
>>18958153
1. Thinking about death scares me the most. I feel uneasy on empty, unpopulated roads at night.
2. Retardation. Not kidding. Full-blown retarded people are terrifying because they're like zombie chimpanzees.
3. In a dimly lit public restroom.
4. Creaking doors.
5. I'm not really afraid of stuff like spiders and snakes, but feral dogs are pretty spooky when they're rabid.
6. Falling into a deep hole exactly the girth of my body and being unable to move or get help.
7. My childhood was pretty boring and sheltered. My cat dying I guess.
8. On the rural back roads from #1.
>>
>>18958858
That's great man, I love how you can relate to the killer. That's what terrifying about it actually, not the murder but the fact that you could end up being that killer.
>>
>>18958153

Deep water & water I can't see through

No idea why. Other than predators obviously.

I can freak myself in a fucking swimming pool alone. I'm a large, grown ass man with no negative experiences with water.

Only thing I have close to a phobia.
>>
>>18958153
1. Being caught in a tricky situation without my wand
2. Hatred of the occult, especially wizard hunters
3. I dreamed Groblax the demon I defeated and banished to the Black Realm broke free and destroyed much before I could contain him again
4. The sound of armoured footsteps outside my basement
5. Dragons
6. Losing my casting wand
7. I was molested by an incubus
8. Astral projecting through the Forgotten Realm can get lonely
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 272x185px
>1. What areas scares you the most? Where do you feel uneasy?
Public areas. Crowded places especially.

>2. What is the most unsettling trait in a person? What qualities do people have that make you frightened?
Highly charismatic people. People who can get others on their side because of looks, wealth, status, etc.

>3. Where did the scariest dream you've ever had take place?
On a very steep road. Like, a 70 degree angle road. Like pic related but miles long. The whole city was trying to go up the hill and I was too but I kept tumbling down.

>4.what noises scare you the most?
Hearing someone say my name out loud or the phone.

>5. what animals scare you the most?
Chimps. They're strangely also my favorite animal.

>6.what is the worst possible thing that could happen to you?
Going to work and everyone is having sex with each other in very depraved way then someone proceeds to tell me it is now mandatory to do so.

My mother throwing cookies on the floor and making me eat it.

>8. Where/when do you feel the most alone?
When I'm around rich, healthy and good looking people.
>>
File: 1476147058338.jpg (31KB, 520x436px) Image search: [Google]
1476147058338.jpg
31KB, 520x436px
>>18958153
1. What areas scares you the most? Where do you feel uneasy?
>creepy little houses with shitty locks, lite-duty doors, or windows that can be kinda opened from the outside. bonus scares for being in a small town.
2. What is the most unsettling trait in a person? What qualities do people have that make you frightened?
>people with little understanding of social norms, and dont say hello to you after youve said hi to them (i say hi to everybody i see)
>suuuper skinny homeless looking people in places you wouldnt expect to see homeless people (like outside my fucking house at night)
3. Where did the scariest dream you've ever had take place?
>I have a lot of dreams where things die in my arms. think its especially scary when people's/thing's bodyparts are falling apart everywhere while im trying to keep them in place
4.what noises scare you the most?
>footsteps when you think youre alone or cant see the person
5. what animals scare you the most?
>polar bears (im canadian. those things will eat you)
6.what is the worst possible thing that could happen to you?
>have somebody you love die in your arms (trust me you will have nightmares for years)
7. what is your worst childhood experience?
>being unable to help somebody in danger, stick around way longer than is safe for yourself, then run away in fear with a feeling of self-hatred and shame
8. Where/when do you feel the most alone?
>wheat fields
>>
>>18959041
>suuuper skinny homeless looking people in places you wouldnt expect to see homeless people

That's probably me. I mean no harm. (not homeless anymore though but going back in about a month from now).
>>
File: the necks.png (190KB, 2048x1660px) Image search: [Google]
the necks.png
190KB, 2048x1660px
>>18958983
Thanks so much! I posted the less polished version by mistake lol. This one is written a bit better.
>>
>>18959018
My mother throwing cookies on the floor and making me eat it.
lol what the fuck
>>
>>18959054
I used to have kind of a pseudo-stalker. he was (or at least looked) homeless and he would wait until I was home alone in the evenings and try to get into my house.
So no offense meant to you or to homeless people in general, i'm just very much moulded by my own personal experiences.
>>
>>18959115
i guess nothing actually bad ever happened to them so this is their worst childhood experience?

super weird
>>
>>18959135
Your mother treating you like a dog isn't a bad childhood experience? Are you a woman that got diddled so you think you had it worse than everybody else? Seriously, she told me what being raped was when I was about 7 years old and that it's what I was going to become when I'll grow up. Seriously fuck this feminist bullshit, this is going too far.
>>
>>18959057
stop referring to yourself as a "horror writer"

you are a teen who writes greentext stories.
>>
>>18959171
I don't write greentext stories. Is the story above greentext? No.
I'm a person who writes horror stories. A.k.a, a horror writer. Stop referring to yourself as a living creature, you're a object that moves and thinks.
>>
>>18959193
One must start somewhere. But it is a little pretentious, yes.
>>
>>18959171
Replied to the wrong post. Keep it up OP and follow your dreams, I'm a aspiring writer aswell.
>>
>>18959193
>Is the story above greentext? No.

Yes, it is, it's literally greentext without the arrows.

>I'm a person who writes horror stories. A.k.a, a horror writer.
No, when you are an "er" that means it is a profession and you get paid for it. I cook all the time, I am not a chef. This is reality, fight it all you want, you are not a writer and from what I just read you can't write. It's stereotypical 14-16 year old shit little bruv. you aren't supposed to be here.

IF you are older than 18 and wrote that: Read more books. Writers read.
>>
>>18959214
You are not wrong. And you have to read ALOT and write even more. Do you think is essential to get feedback or can you just write, write and write to get a feel for it?
>>
>>18959214
No, you're not a chef, you're cook. As I am a writer. Chef doesn't end with a "er" by the way. Also something ending with "er" doesn't mean its a profession and you get paid for it don't know where you got that from. I don't claim to be a professional, hints I write as a hobby in the OP. I'm still learning, reading and writing all the time. I hope you're a good cook, because from what I just read you're a horrible person and you can't write.
>>
>>18959214
Also "greentext without the arrows" is called writing in the first person
>>
>>18959251
>>18959262
You don't have to defend yourself you know.
>>
>>18959273
I suppose, I just get worked up over things too easily.
>>
>>18959251
>As I am a writer.

"The blood leaves them like Roach's to a light."

yeah, you're a writer. I can tell you're at max 15 from reading this, leave and come back in 3 years when you've mastered fucking elementary school grammar, writer.

NOTHING YOU PRODUCE HAS ANY VALUE RIGHT NOW. IT IS NOT FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF OTHERS. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
>>
So after enough responses to the questions, plus these lively side discussions, you'll have a good feel for the horror that is Autism.
>>
>>18959281
I can tell you're a troll. I'm not responding to you anymore or taking advice from a fool.
>>
>>18959281
Also the two sentences you pointed out are grammatically correct. The >as I am a writer was meant to be part of the previous sentence though. I put a period by mistake. Come back when you can comprehend the English language.
>>
>>18958153
1. Caves, or anywhere clasturphobic
2. Too nice. Kinda that cultist personality.
3. Probabky isn't actually that scary but when I was a kid I had a recurring nightmare about this giant rat with fangs living under my house, called the viper blood rat.
4. A woman's nagging voice.
5. Rats
6. Losing a limb, or even a finger.
7. I was in Boy Scouts camping in the woods and in the middle of the night I swear I heard someone calling my name.
8. When I'm by myself.
>>
1. Public places
2. Mentally disabled people. They could snap any moment and are at the very least awkward to be around
3. In Moscow
4. -
5. Parasites, Worms, Leeches. Anything that crawls/lives inside your body and eats you
6. Being diagnosed with a parasitic worm living inside of me. I would literally shoot myself if they couldn't rip it out
7. Shitting and seeing a worm in the toilet bowl. Also once I stepped outside the shower and dried myself with a towel when there was a worm on the towel
8. On the road with my car
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.