[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your Personal Conspiracy theories Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1484217781460.jpg (12KB, 432x228px) Image search: [Google]
1484217781460.jpg
12KB, 432x228px
Ill start with mine.

today my neighbors were playing loud music outside and had a massive party (like a hundred people). so i decided to tune in and listen to the song that was playing and i noticed something weird.
the song itself was only a 10 seconds chorus played back for 3 minutes and everyone were going apeshit over it.
so i kinda asked myself.. how could a song that is only a 10 seconds chorus played back for 3 mins is so successful and loved among people?
so get this..

i think they made these type of catchy songs on purpose to put you in some kind of trance state. if you were to listen to a trance-like song for more than a few times in a row it will get stuck in your head and it will distort your thinking, you might not even be able to self reflect when being in a constant state of trance.
so my conclusion is that catchy music serves a purpose to shut our minds down and tricks our mind to think certain things, the question is why.
>>
First of all, repetition is one of the few defining characteristics of music. Without repetition, it's arguable that no noise is music.

The short, hooky, catchy melodies you're describing can also be described as universally relatable. This sort of music is great for adverts, because it is recognizable, easy to reproduce, mentally, and "danceable", for lack of a better term, all with only seconds to spare. It sells.

You might be thinking something sinister, but in reality, it doesn't get any darker than capitalism at work. Don't think too much of it.
>>
>>18957502
>>18957477
It's kinda boring, but sometimes, it's just the way of the world at work. Sometimes, it's a bit of both. Sometimes, THEY want you to think it's the former.
>>
Call it a brown dwarf, call it a planet, call it what you will, but I believe that something akin to Nibiru or "Nemesis" is real. The reason we're always wrong about the minor details, and arguably big ones like when it's coming within the Asteroid Belt again, is because we're not the experts. The experts are busy not informing eachother, playing dumb, or suppressing the truth of the matter.
>>
>>18957502
nice way of explaining it
>>
>>18957477
what do you mean "tune in"?
>>
>>18957477
Bitcoins are controlled by an AI and the AI has gone rogue a couple of times already.
>>
I'm mixed race but I have no gain from it because I'm perceived as white by my peers.
>>
>>18957477
Music with short repetitive beats have been proven to limit the brains ability to think long term. The long complicated music, like Mozart or Bach, has been proven to improve long term thinking ability. That's why people have always said "Mozart makes you smarter"
Anyway my favorite conspiracy is probably Atlantis being real and rediscovered by the u.s. military and supressed. I doubt they found crazy high tech stuff but they were able to fill in alot of gaps in mankind's true history.
>>
I think that religious fanatics are specifically planted in the US government to make their respective religions look ridiculous, helping society shift towards a very anti-religion view. You have people like Bill Nye and NGT spouting scientific facts and children and teens hanging on their every word, despite not understand half of it.

Nye, NGT, etc. are the new preachers for the religion of Scientism. People are brainwashed and mindlessly accept everything these people are saying without ever taking a minute to validate any of it for themselves. Why pick up a texbook and verify when the great Carl Sagan can just give an overview on an interview?

What do the higher ups have to gain from this? We often say that religion is the opiate of the masses and discourages people from finding the truth. Well, we switch the masses from religion to "half understanding science" and slowly transition to "false science." Even a dedicated religious nut will think twice about consuming a glass of oil. But if you have "hundreds" of "scientific studies" with "pages and pages of data" that are freely available and promoted by your favorite science evangelist, then it would be stupid not to drink it.
>>
>>18957746
well i was thinking about it and i think that holidays are times when people shop like crazy.

if you really think about it, religious holidays are like a huge injection of money into the economy. everytime you have a holiday there is a burst of cash flowing in and the economy is going up.
tradition in that sense is deceptive.
but i also think that Christianity does not produce primitive people like the rest of the religions do, so its unique in that sense.

>>18957549
elaborate
>>
>>18957709
How is this a conspiracy theory
>>
>>18957699
o shit....
>>
if water thats been stored in plastic is bad and all the water from the store i buy is in plastic does that mean i should boil my water
>>
>>18958335
Never hurts to boil your water no matter what.
>>
>>18957502

>First of all, repetition is one of the few defining characteristics of music

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Repetitious noise is not music. Never was, never will be. Popular music is a disease and causes earworms which are a form of mental illness. Only the classical composers got anywhere near creating "music", and the proggies of course.
>>18957502
>You might be thinking something sinister

It is sinister. It is mental programming and conditioning. Popular culture, especially music is now the exclusive preserve of the fifth estate and serves only to indoctrinate. Why can't you see that?
>>
On a similar note, I think the mind sometimes perceives songs slower or faster than they are normally, if its a song you know very well.
>>
>>18957477
I think that the world we are currently living in may not be real.
>>
>>18957477
Today OP finds out that music has rhythm and repetition and people like rhythm and repetition.
>>
>>18959775
you mean as a hologram? if the brain connects to your nervous system than how it is a hologram
>>
File: IMG_5196.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5196.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
my friend told me about this one conspiracy a long time ago, i believe it

if you have organ donor on your file people who are supposed to be assisting you (like doctors/idk) actually are willing to let you die so that they can make money off / keep "important" people alive by harvesting your organs after you've died

i mean david rockefeller had 6 heart transplants
6 OF THEM
it's already near impossible to get any kind of organ transplant, so why not let a few "accidents" happen to keep our precious celebs alive
>>
I think that my sister conspiraced against me to suck my dick
>>
>>18960589
this reminds me of how doctors still encourage the completely unnecessary mutilation called circumcision
they pretend it's "cleaner" which is bullshit

the truth is they get paid upwards of $800-1000 for doing a 3 minute snip-snip.

not sure that counts as conspiracy, though. conspiracy against the penis maybe
>>
>>18957502
what is jazz?
what is progressive?
>>
>>18959765
>Only the classical composers got anywhere near creating "music"

Lmao. This guy.
>>
File: IMG_3849.jpg (78KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3849.jpg
78KB, 500x602px
>>18957477
Cable television is a delivery system. In a much more sinister fashion than we might expect. MKUltra figured out visual benzodiazepines. And idea inception, subconscious tags on news stories. And much more. Go ahead, binge watch! Bring your tv, EVERYWHERE. Can reach more people effectively that way. How else do you think "important" information(and opinion), spread so fast now?
>>
>>18960743
The problem is, what happens when Tyler Durden gets the keys to the kingdom?
>>
>>18960706
why would you get paid for removing foreskin does it do anything can you sell it??? tf
>>
>>18960760
We allow things, like lending out use of the SWS(sentient world simulation) to the highest bidder. They put all of us in there, SS numbers and all, and rent it out to companies that can afford it. An advanced, military project that allows for psychic like prediction of events. Including disasters. Doesn't seem that ridiculous that someone, has used real data from population control studies against us.

>Sell out, with me
>>
>>18960706
Because we all need, ppps(pearly penile papules) growing like a ring of warts around our helmets. Thanks anyway. Kek.
>>
>>18960589
Im an organ donor and this creeps me out.
>>
>>18957477
Inb4 actually talking about the rave episode of samurai jack
>>
>>18960846
they already harvest organs from prisoners in china so it's not unlikely that it happens in the west to as well
>>
>>18957477
You have it back to front. People only listen to and enjoy this sort of music when their minds are already warped by recreational drugs. If you are not on ecstasy then the average trance track is fucking terrible.
>>
>>18959765
classical music is based on repetition and variation of repeated themes
>>
This world is doommed
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.