[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am more than my physical body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

I am more than my physical body, I am endless, limitless, unbounded, unrestrained and unrestricted. I am free to access the infinite, open to my true multidimensional nature, I realize that I am a multidimensional being, constantly changing and shifting, continually adapting and evolving, perpetually expanding and transcending, I am more than my physical body, I am an unlimited being, this is my true nature, I am a constantly shifting vehicle of awareness, capable of perceiving and experiencing anything that my heart desires, I am able to exist wherever my awareness exists, whether I'm travelling in my body, in physical reality or whether I'm travelling out of my body, in non-physical reality, both realms of reality provide me with unique opportunities to explore and experience and expand my current level of awareness, I am open to all of these wonderful opportunities and I'm grateful to be given the chance to access and explore all realms of reality, both physical and non-physical, there are worlds within worlds endlessly unfolding as I open myself to experience all realities, I believe that I am capable of shifting my awareness, in and out of these realms, my attention goes where my awareness flows, I believe that I am entitled to experience these other realms as equally as I am entitled to experience my normal waking reality, I am capable of perceiving and experiencing all modes of perception, it's just a matter of believing, believing in my natural ability to access all realms of reality, it's just a matter of tapping into my true multidimensional nature, it's just a matter of realizing, realizing that I am more than my physical body, the more I believe this fact of reality, the fact that I am more than my physical body, the easier it becomes to shift my awareness into non-physical realms, I release myself from any limiting beliefs that may be preventing me from experiencing my true multidimensional nature,
>>
>>18957365
what drug did you just take?
>>
File: 1465339984436.jpg (32KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
1465339984436.jpg
32KB, 344x291px
tl;dr sage

does anybody know how to hack facebooks
>>
File: Meditating higher being.jpg (320KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Meditating higher being.jpg
320KB, 1280x720px
>>18957365
I release myself from any doubts or any constraining limiting thoughtforms that may be holding me back in any way, I realize that in the realm of non physical reality, I'm limited only by harbouring limiting thoughtforms, I release myself from any subconsciouss shackles that may be hiding and limiting me, at this moment, right now, I am in the process of transcending, I believe only in things which add to my growth and increase my access to experience, I am transformed, unrestrained and unrestricted, capable of experiencing anything that my heart desires, travelling out of my body is but one way to explore my true multidimensional nature, this is my birthright as a conscious being, many, many others have experienced this form of out of body travel and I too can experience it, if I so desire it, it is a natural ability, like dreaming, by opening myself to this innate ability I allow these experiences to manifest into my reality, I realize that I am more than my physical body, I am endless, limitless, unbounded, unrestrained and unrestricted, I am free to access the infinite, open to my true multidimensional nature, I realize that I am a multidimensional being, constantly changing and shifting, continually adapting and evolving, perpetually expanding and transcending, I am more than my physical body.

Once you accept it and engrain it into your reality, true magic begins to happen.
Have you experienced your multidimensional self, /x/?
>>
>>18957370

Pure and undiluted desire for knowledge, best drug I've ever come across.
>>
>>
>>18957365
Anon if you are all those things, why you cant :

-Create new souls.
-Delete your soul.
-Undo the passing of time
-Change your destiniy (ouch, who made that by the way?)
-Leave the God-Head.

and the most important of all :

-You cannot post proof of anything you just posted.

Drug-Posting/Shizo-Posting at its best.
>>
>>18957500
Time is an illusion created by the mind as it passes through slightly altered constructs of the Universe.
>>
File: Imagination_Land.png (364KB, 700x434px) Image search: [Google]
Imagination_Land.png
364KB, 700x434px
welcome to imagination laaaand
>>
>>18957365
you can do all that, yet you dont do any of it, you just post about it on 4chan

this is what separates lowly grounds worms like yourself to truly enlightened beings who soar the skies.
>>
>>18957584

*telleports behind u*
>>
>>18957376
I agree, and I've experienced it, yeah.
>>
File: giphy.gif (863KB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
863KB, 480x258px
can you give some practical advices to travel to other dimensions?
>>
>>18957896
simple make them bitches vibrate
>>
>>18957896

First and probably most important, lose your fear, otherwise you'll be susceptible to attacks by beings that will drain your energy.
You have to deeply desire to experience other realities and absolutely believe that it is possible.
Meditation, a lot of meditation.
Binaural beats are also a great aid, I'm pretty sure you can download Robert Monroe's Hemi-Sync guided meditations on PirateBay.
You can also pray for help, trust me, it works.
>>
>>18957896

Also, read "Journeys out of the body" by Robert Monroe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UwKuWWFGJg
>>
>>18957370
Autism
>>
>>18957584
kek I was just thinking of that lmao
>>
>>18957896
That's not how it works.
>>
Well, what the fuck are you doing on 4chan?
>>
File: krabs_rag3do.jpg (24KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
krabs_rag3do.jpg
24KB, 680x464px
>>18958101
how does it work then?
>>
>>18957639
the cringe is real tho
>>
>>18958135
There are dimensions of the universe that are on different planes of size, speed, time frame, type of radiation, and you are a part of those dimensions. Traveling between these dimensions would be a 'honey I shrunk the kids' situation, and it would ignore how the dimensions tie with one another.
>>
>>18958131
anon got it
>>
>>18958225
so it is not possible to travel to them?
>>
>>18958225
i mean there must be some dimensions of higher frequencies where you can go right?
>>
>>18958427
>>18958414
We can visualize abstract things and liken it to how we think different parts of the universe work. You can allow your consciousness to be towed into different states, that might give you the feeling you yearn for.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.