[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skull Elongations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

What was the real point behind skull elongations in antique cultures? Although there is is no evidence of contact between ancient Egypt and South America, both independently developted this practice. I wonder if they could really increase their cosciousness to a superhuman level, literally making them God/Men hybrids
>>
>>18957298
We wuz kangz
>>
maybe it has something to do with why all of my friends make holes in their ears. diameter of like 5 cm.
>>
>>18957309
This. Also it was probably a difficult procedure so only powerful people could afford it.
>>
>>18957326
reminds me of star belly sneetches. the story shows how far people will go to differ from common people.
>>
>>18957344
dr. seuss is the marx for kids.
>>
>>18957326
nah m8 long debunked

[spoiler] they found babies with elongated skulls [spoiler/]
>>
>>18957298
Most elongated skulls were created artificially, but some have an increased cranial capacity that wouldn't be possible with head binding and suggest the existence of an unknown human subspecies. I suspect that the artificial ones were created in emulation of that subspecies, who were rulers in ancient times.
>>
>>18957298
Whats the point of put horns or plastic stars under your skin?

Whats the point of ramming a steel needle through your dick or clit?

It's called fashion you insane mongoloid. And if you believe it or not, even ancient humans got a thing called "creativity".

God damnit, /x/
>>
>>18957381
>increased cranial capacity that wouldn't be possible with head binding and suggest the existence of an unknown human subspecies
what is homo neanderthalensis
>>
>>18957326
Africans in the bush do it. Its not that difficult. It might have something to do with the south Egyptians being nubians/black. Skull elongation wasn't a common thing with pharaohs
>>
>>18957381
Its also been proven to cause brain damage as well and hinder development in certain brain regions
>>18957388
>Look at me I'm a special snowflake
Humans are insufferable (this post is a bad joke)
>>
Most of them were likely artificial, but how do we explain those like the Paracas skulls, with the fused sagittal sutures and the foramen magnum being in the wrong position?
related article:
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/breaking-new-dna-testing-2000-year-old-elongated-paracas-skulls-changes-020914
>>
>>18957389
Neanderthals didn't have weirdly elongated skulls.
>>
>>18957309
You need to make new friends who aren't fags
>>
File: firehead.png (70KB, 342x330px) Image search: [Google]
firehead.png
70KB, 342x330px
these 2 threads were next to each other in the catalog
>>
>>18957298

>I wonder if they could really increase their cosciousness to a superhuman level

probably but you can do the same without a elongated skull

>What was the real point behind skull elongations in antique cultures?

aliums
>>
File: interdasting.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>18957381
A lot of sources claim that some aliens had big or elongated heads. They made contact with early people who then started to worship them like gods. After the aliens left the human rulers tried to emulate them so their subjects would think them to be godlike as well.

>>18957389
Neanderthals had a bigger cranial capacity but most of the extra space was in the BACK where control of the body is located. They had bigger bodies than humans and probably much more control of them, but less front brain area associated with higher intelligence (in humans). They also had less brain folds which is associated with higher intelligence as well.

Europeans screwed the neanderthals and took their slightly larger brain capacity combined with superior (albeit more clumsy) human brain morphology. They also got a few genes related to cold climate immunology and other cold weather physiological adaptations (light skin for vitamin D).
>>
>>18957298
They saw that aliens, a superior race, had long heads, and wanted to be like them.

>>18960367
Ayy
>>
>>18957298
The elongations are, "extra" spaces of which eternal life technologies are stored. Machines are placed close to the brain so during emergencies, like someone bashing a head, then the eternal life technologies were close to the place where dodging, preventing, or surviving is forced.
>>
Aerodynamics.

Normal skull: Normal speed
Enlongated skull: FWOOOM
>>
File: IMG_7836.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7836.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>18957298
Skull shaping starts at an early age. What inspired them to do it is also my question.
>>
>>18957298 The race called Blue Avians, ruled the Egypt. they are a race with a body shape like a men with blue feathers and head of a bird. take a look in Egypt gods... google it ...
>>
>>18959483
>You need to make new friends who aren't fags
Yet sadly I'm here
>>
>>18960464
I thought less brain folds made you stupider. So now women are smarter than men?
>>
File: museoregionalicade07.jpg (16KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
museoregionalicade07.jpg
16KB, 400x533px
>>18957298
I don't know of any mdern study on the chance that this kind of elongation augments intelligence.

It could be interesting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.