[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What really happened here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What really happened here?
>>
a stampede
>>
>>18957274
I'm sure it happened a dozens times in history, funny thing that place was just a pagan pre-islam temple.
>>
Lemmings
>>
>>18957313
as in, living beings deliberately killed for the sake of a show, later memed to have died as a result of their innate stupidity?
>>
>>18957274
when you trip up you die, no crowd control, millions in one area where 3 groups met at a T junction and kept pushing, it turned into a sea of people and you cant breath, if you end up underneath you're dead, there were several big pile ups
>>
File: I36_dBk0[1].jpg (12KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
I36_dBk0[1].jpg
12KB, 202x202px
>>18957274
You came here for only one answer
>>
Overcrowding obviously, moron.
>>
>>18957380
was being a dead meme a part of your plan?
>>
File: 1491951399810.jpg (60KB, 634x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491951399810.jpg
60KB, 634x640px
>>18957380
BANE?
>>
>>18957274
Thousands of people are packed into an area
Some of the weaker people are stuck in between other people and cannot move. This includes short people, old, sickly, etc.
They fall to the ground and get trampled
Everyone is so tightly packed, people literally cannot bend down to help

I don't think anything paranormal happened here. It was just regular old people being people. Add in the fact that Saudi Arabia doesn't give a shit about its people, ESPECIALLY foreigners (check the wiki page,, and you have utter chaos in an enclosed area.

I also heard rumors of it being a Saudi prince's fault but since America is in bed with the Saudis and the Saudis don't give a shit about anyone but royalty, of course this was covered up and buried
>>
>>18957412
>thousands

Try a couple of millions.
>>
Silence falls on Mecca's walls
>>
File: rnf3.jpg (69KB, 511x383px) Image search: [Google]
rnf3.jpg
69KB, 511x383px
All these replies. What has become of /x/
You guys are forgetting this happened soon after they discovered the ark of gabriel
http://www.perdurabo10.net/ark-of-gabriel.html
>>
>>18957440
there are absolutely no sources listed on that site.
>>
Who cares what happened? They were only Muhammedans.
>>
>>18957320
Someone's got it
>>
>>18957440
The shills are in full force today and the following days, dont fall for their tricks and post info about the subject.

Now anos , you want to blow your mind ? Does anyone here remembers the guy who posted about the cube ? True /x/ classics.
>>
>>18957520
Sorry I forgot the proper site and my computers broke with the infograph with news sources. But if you dig deeper you'll find the truth goyim!
>>
>>18957274
Muslims
>>
this kind of thing is relatively common, when you shove too many humans into too tight a space

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster
>>
>>18957440
I remember that being Ba'al's wrath for ISIS destroying one of his ancient monuments.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.