[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

selling your soul?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1337.jpg (54KB, 356x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1337.jpg
54KB, 356x496px
i want to sell my soul to satan. i don't care what it costs, just help me get it done.
>>
>>18957164

Done. I'll owe you.
>>
go to church
/thread
>>
>>18957172
fuck off shill
>>
"Selling your soul" is a metaphor for doing something you know is wrong because you'll be rewarded for it. It isn't something you can literally do.
>>
>>18957164
this website is 18 plus
>>
>>18957164
This would require that souls actually exist. Which they do not. See:
>>18957357
>>
>>18957164
Your soul is your heart. Without it, you would die.
>>
>>18957164
What is it you want for it.
>>
>>18957164
Tomorrow night, go to bed at 10 PM, turn off the lights, dont move and wait for 1 hour. At 11 PM I will be there.
>>
>>18957729

At the very least you can understand the metaphor for the soul being a lack of guilt.
>>
>>18957164

You're too late I'm afraid, there's no souls worth anything anymore.
>>
>>18958549
Ahahaha, the fucked thing is there's a good chance this will "work". I have trouble sitting still for that long but if OP does they'll probably fall into sleep paralysis and with the thought of literally encountering Satan on their mind that's the kind of entity they'll encounter.
>>
Holyshit man.. So lets say hell is for real. You would take an easy way out, just to burn for ever? The people that tell you that you will be higher power and will not burn like the others are bull shitting you. You are a human being with a soul, you aren't a demon that gets the luxury of not burning forever lol.
I rather live a shitty life for 70 80 years and then live in a happy place forever, rather than live 70 80 years with money and losing people, and then burning, being depressed, and in pain for ever and ever.
When you do sell your soul, it is not easy. It's actually a long long process and you need the right materials. It takes months and months and you need to follow some strict rules during the whole thing, it was made hard on purpose.
Also, when it comes that time and you are able to finally "sell your soul" over to the devil, he gives you what ever you agree upon, but he also takes things away from you as payment. That means, saying goodbye to your wife, gf, mom, etc. You never really know what he is going to do. Most likely if you are married, that goes to shit fast and your friends disappear.
You are left with no one, then you die, then you burn. If you really dont care about that and just care about money... really goes to show what type of person you are and how weak you truly are.
>>
MAY GOD IN HEAVEN AND ALL HIS MERCY PUT ALL YOU IN THIS THREAD UNDER HIS CARE
>>
nigga d0nt you WILL regret
>>
Hi, the Devil here. Gonna need your numbers.
>>
>>18957164
>Not finding the Primordial Chaos's creator and just asking for a freebie to stir shit up
>>
File: And here we go.gif (2MB, 417x264px) Image search: [Google]
And here we go.gif
2MB, 417x264px
>>18957164
What is your soul worth?
Why you?
Promote it.
Right now it looks pretty worthless.
What makes your soul worth buying?
>>
>I'm believing the bible hard here, why won't it work?

Sit down, I'll explain why it doesn't work.

Have you considered that you may be stepping into the wrong religion?

>Nooo, it has to work, i'll believe harder

Nothing works this way
>>
why if the riches you get wont be of worth because you're soulless anyways, sorry but you're better off dead than being another soulless asshole jew wanna be
>>
>>18957164
>thinking Christianity is real
>>
File: Shiva13.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva13.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>18957164
Why not get into Saivism now days called Shaivism. In the West they made their devil look like Shiva the god of Hinduism. Kind of like how the Jews called everything bad sin. Sin is the moon god the Muslims worship but because Jews fucked with his name they now worship it as Allah which means Highest God. Eastern religions are actually real unlike the Western ones. Difference between Hinduism and Western religions is the mythology is known to be mythology.
>>
This...

https://youtu.be/br0yWgjcxWQ
>>
>>18959472

Nothing?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.