[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everyone needs to wakeup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: reptilian eye.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
reptilian eye.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLGcLQeco
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA
>>
File: 1492342571394.png (166KB, 514x513px) Image search: [Google]
1492342571394.png
166KB, 514x513px
>awakened by youtube videos

You're in a deeper slumber than most people.
>>
File: molotov3.jpg (109KB, 594x417px) Image search: [Google]
molotov3.jpg
109KB, 594x417px
>>18956478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc8OeUdgFlk

You aren't looking in the right place of youtube then.
>>
>>18956453
Where I live, somewhere in Western Europe, I can find it to say to compliment on how TV DOES have non fake items.

But not directly by TV people it sometimes is bad all right. And sometimes by TV people logically, probably.
>>
>>18956453
The U.S. has a lot of commercial television as far as I know. So anyone with money either gotten bad or not, and still can get influence in this way. And other things that have to do with that.

I think you are totally right in saying that TV is crap. A lot in just how it goes and what everyone is supposed to think of as good or bad for some reason (actually don't know, and want to do as the rest for now at least) can be seen on crap television.

And more that is supposed to be nice to watch but is really totally depressing. But is all done this repressive that hardly anyone can even say this.
>>
And what if they come to you to pull their repressive shit when you do say it?

I feel I need to say AK-47 in this same post. But not that I am agressive or any of that, I just cannot be insulted. Like is just logical and eventually clearly common.

So it IS known that some nations like Russia have whole apparatus to influence western media. It is totally normal to know and think that anything can also start doing this.

I don't mean and am not anti Russia here. It is just a most respectable example.
>>
Sorry, it feels sort of strange, but: one is allowed to play video games for hours on end, or do social media chatting but posting something that is a bit larger and is about something is somehow or can feel different somehow.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.