[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God vs Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

>Light vs Dark
>Good vs Evil
>God vs Satan

Is this the very foundation of reality? Is all life bound to this eternal struggle? Is all life built on this eternal struggle?

What's your take on it?

Curious to see replies from those who practice the occult heavily.
>>
It's all made up bullshit to keep the common masses in control.
>>
>>18956129
that's literally what satan wants you to think
>>
>>18956123
Reality IS duality bro.

Ying and Yang is how the Universe sustain himself.
>>
Wee bit more complex.

It's basically, the fooling of the people in the world by the religions of the demiurge and the lies of his people and the struggle of the few who find truth to reach an escape from this world.

Basically: If yhvh says it is holy: it's bad for you.
>>
File: The_Urantia_Book_Uversa.jpg (110KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
The_Urantia_Book_Uversa.jpg
110KB, 300x410px
>>18956123
God exists.
He created a son, Christ Michael. Christ Michael is the creator son of our universe.

The son's existence includes the mother spirit.

Michael created intelligent beings to expand his universe. In this creation he placed beings in important positions, Lucifer, was one of those beings.

Lucifer released a manifesto that proclaimed that the individual is God, and that the Real God doesn't exist.

The chaos from this swept across the universe, but hit our planet particularly hard. Most of what Lucifer did was I converting other universe operation beings to his beliefs.

On Earth, the rebellion deceived Adam and Eve, causing them to default on their mission of intelligence seeding the mortals of the planet.

Now we are in a position where we must have Faith that God exists, against all objections of science and society. This is a soul purification/validation existence. If you can make it through this life, with faith in God, then you will be judged for your sins and accepted into the universe at large.

There is a healing phase, a paradise phase, and eventually a universal service phase.
>>
>>18956228
Fag
>>
File: 0101 tldr.png (95KB, 601x590px) Image search: [Google]
0101 tldr.png
95KB, 601x590px
>>18956242
A typical reaction to reading something you don't understand or that your mind rejects.
>>
>>18956252
Just because you can bash our heads with a book doesn't mean we are going to believe your book or that it is going to become magically true.
>>
>>18956228
Is this something to do with that whole "Law of One" thing?
>>
>>18956260
Honestly, I am not sure how Ra fits into the whole picture. Theres a simple method of measuring if something represents Goodness. Compare it to the Salem Teachings.

93:4.6.The seven commandments promulgated by Melchizedek were patterned along the lines of the ancient Dalamatian supreme law and very much resembled the seven commands taught in the first and second Edens. These commands of the Salem religion were:
93:4.7.1. You shall not serve any God but the Most High Creator of heaven and earth.
93:4.8.2. You shall not doubt that faith is the only requirement for eternal salvation.
93:4.9.3. You shall not bear false witness.
93:4.10.4. You shall not kill.
93:4.11.5. You shall not steal.
93:4.12.6. You shall not commit adultery.
93:4.13.7. You shall not show disrespect for your parents and elders.
>>
>>18956256
What could make it true?

Are you Atheist? Do you need some large magical coincidence to convince you that something bigger is going on?
>>
always right vs freedom
>>
>>18956292

No, I'm kinda gnostic, actually.

Because of personal revelations, experiences, testing things...
>>
>>18956310
I like Gnosticism, have you read much on Theosophy? My studies transitioned from Gnosticism to theosophy and found it quite interesting and complimentary.
>>
>>18956145
>that's literally what satan wants you to think

that's literally what te kikes wants you to think
>>
>>18956317
>implying the kikes got it right
>>
>>18956316

I've gotten to know a bunch of theosophists, but it was in the past, when I didn't know much, nor could I have looked properly into their beliefs. So not really.

In any case, I believe the qliphoth are key.
>>
>>18956321
Do you beleive in the One Heavenly Father or the Jewish Mosaic?
>>
I don't know if the foundation of all reality, but it does seem to play an important fundamental role.
>>
>>18956123
Why does an omnipotent god have to struggle with his own creation? Why did an omniscient god not realize Satan would turn against him? Why are Christians so fucking stupid?
>>
>>18956984
>Christians

Good God vs Evil Incarnate is not exclusive to Christianity, you stupid moron. It's found in almost every religious belief system

The battle is usually just the backdrop for spiritual development/excuse for why life is shit
>>
>>18956123
Depends on whether or not Earth is the only place where this is happening.

For all we know, this is a divine skirmish over a backwater planet.

Then again, it certainly wouldn't feel that way to us, since Earth's the only reality we know.
>>
>>18956289
Book of the death

https://www.google.nl/search?q=book+of+the+dead&oq=book+of+the+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3j69i61.4423j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>18956123
Let me give a breakdown. Nature tends to use repetitive patterns (some too complex for us to understand yet) and usually resorts to the most efficient design that works first (4 dimensions for life, the fibonacci sequence found in animals and plants, etc) and likewise we boil things down into dualities and trinities for efficiency. It's a human trait, us vs. them but every human can be "good" or "evil" or there is "good" within "evil" or vice versa. We only dictate this out of convenience, but in the grand scheme of things it's all just a complex network of reactions and opinions out of one humans control so we like be able to blame it on something like the concept of evil or the evil in people when it's just all animal behavior, like if a cat "rapes" another cat, that's just what cats do. We are only caught up in our own reflections if that makes any sense.

At the very least I feel like Eastern philosophy deals with it more where there's a grey area between the two.
>>
>>18957000
>Good God vs Evil Incarnate is not exclusive to Christianity, you stupid moron. It's found in almost every religious belief system
He wasn't criticizing the good vs evil narrative, only christianity's version of it because it's buttfucking stupid
>>
>>18957280
148:4.2."Do not make the mistake of confusing evil with the evil one, more correctly the iniquitous one. He whom you call the evil one is the son of self-love, the high administrator who knowingly went into deliberate rebellion against the rule of my Father and his loyal Sons. But I have already vanquished these sinful rebels. Make clear in your mind these different attitudes toward the Father and his universe. Never forget these laws of relation to the Father's will:
148:4.3."Evil is the unconscious or unintended transgression of the divine law, the Father's will. Evil is likewise the measure of the imperfectness of obedience to the Father's will.
148:4.4."Sin is the conscious, knowing, and deliberate transgression of the divine law, the Father's will. Sin is the measure of unwillingness to be divinely led and spiritually directed.
148:4.5."Iniquity is the willful, determined, and persistent transgression of the divine law, the Father's will. Iniquity is the measure of the continued rejection of the Father's loving plan of personality survival and the Sons' merciful ministry of salvation.
>>
>>18956123
>>Light vs Dark
>>Good vs Evil
>>God vs Satan
>Is this the very foundation of reality?
nope, just an aspect
think of them as yin and yang. Much like a magnet has two poles, so does reality, but those poles are only as invisible aspects to us
>>
>>18956228
>luminady new age bullshit

No thanks family
>>
>>18959542
The two poles are the entire essence of a magnet though...
>>
>>18957310
Not even same poster, but do you christfags EVER come up with any justification or reasoning behind your morality arguments that doesn't involve quoting an ancient, poorly written book at them like a lunatic..

"I love drowning babies and murdering jews. I made mankind so I could fuck it in the pussy daily and laugh, for I am your God and I am merciful and kind" - Yahwe
>>
>>18956207
>I'm not mad at the guy who made me mad. I'm mad at the guy who made me in the first place.

Okay then
>>
>>18959555
That shit's not even from Christianity or related texts, so, wtf are you talking about?

God, the Monad, exists independent of religion.
>>
>>18959554
try have those pole without the matter through which the electrons flow through.
its like saying the earths electromagnetic field is the entire essence of earth
>>
>>18959560

But YHVH made me mad.
>>
>>18959573
>have the poles without the matter

What are you trying to say? Have the thing, but without the thing?

And my point is, good and evil polarity may very well be the entire essence of reality. I don't think it is, but an argument can be made for it.
>>
>>18956123
no, duality is only in the western mind. all over civilizations which spring out of nomads and empire builders of the far east and the south america had a pantheon of gods, where each god was individually good and evil, kind and cruel.

this dualistic simplification comes out of the adaptation of judaism to fit the ruling narrative of a collapsing roman empire which required something to cobble it together, and it decided to use the cult of jesus christ. no doubt they had no idea of the success this small decision in history would go on to have.

christianity was continued to be used to justify empire aggression and expansion in the dark and medieval ages, then it was philosophically refined during the renaissance, christian enlightenment, the apologetics.

>>18956166
people like this are simply small time thinkers or too immature to have read sufficient world history to grasp the nature of mankind. they think wave particle duality is someone a reaffirmation of their christian upbringing. all modern physics says is that the entire universe is a wave. it tugs and pulls and rises and falls and continues. material objects interact with this wave through gauge bosons and photons and electrons various other subatomic particles, because matter is discrete and waves are continuous.

humans are much more like the universal wave, in that there is a range of emotions you oscillate between and a balance of thought and action, rather than point objects in a predictable orbit around each other.

and all of the christian traditions and holidays are directly plagiarized from the older european peoples which were systematically eradicated and culturally oppressed. to the point the word christmas- translated into various european languages means goat's day or solstice. in fact the whole goat = satan iconography is a christian slur on pagan traditions, it was an invading desert religion and had to destabilize and destroy any pre-existing belief system.
>>
>>18959593
Thank you anon.

One question though; how was Christianity used to aid in empire aggression? Didnt Christ teach peace from the get-go?
>>
>>18959575
Lucifer gave you the self. The self is the enemy to be defeated at every turn. Don't worry about the fact that God made Lucifer. That's all I have to say.
>>
>>18959565
That shits in the bible brother. God had Moses bring the jews out of Egypt then retributed like 3/4ths of them on their way out for questioning him and other petty bullshit

Id say you're not a Christian if you can't even get that far into the bible but from my experience most Christians don't read their own holy book anyway
>>
>>18959606
It's amazing what a martyr can do for revolutions. Normally passive people are easy to rile up for war if it's in someone else's name
>>
Is anyone here gay and wants hardcore sechs?
>>
>>18959606
the early 'christians' called themselves gnostics and were hunted down and murdered. they re-emerged in the 12th century as the cathars and again their castles were beseiged and destroyed during the crusades. later they would emerge again as various secret societies in 17th and 18th century europe and then as the signatories of the american constitution.

like other anons have pointed out in this thread, dualism is just light and dark, and that was their religion, they believed jesus was a messenger of light and knowledge and that there were equivalent dark messengers and forces, which they did not worship. they considered lucifer another messenger of light and hold him in equal high regard.

what history calls christianity is simply the holy roman church, the vatican, the papacy, and the greek orthodox church which fell with the sack of constantinople and fled north across the cacaus into russia, leaving behind slavic and baltic states that are still predominantly greek orthodox.

>christianity = catharism = gnosticism = knowledge
>Christianity = (Eastern) Holy Roman Empire = Catholic Church = branches into Anglican Church of England and Lutheran Prostestant Reformation
>Christianity = (Western) Holy Roman Empire = Greek Orthodox Church

America is an admixture of the bastard son of Rome through the German Protestant immigrants and another Gnostic revival through it's mystery school initiated founders, freemasons, small c christians (essentially deists who worship knowledge and truth). this is why freedom of religion is explicitly written into the constitution, their hope was that one day their religion would emerge triumphant, and until they it had to be protected like a small flame in the wind.
>>
File: origin2d.png (4KB, 248x207px) Image search: [Google]
origin2d.png
4KB, 248x207px
>>18959640
i will add this one thing to show you that these players were still relevant in the 20th century.

>Axis powers

Consider what an Axis looks like. Consider who was involved (Empire of the Sun with it's living God Emperor, son of the Dragon) Japan, Kingdom of Italy, German Reich. Strange bedfellows. Consider what the German High Command is most famous for now:

>the enslavement and massacre of the Jewish people

who else killed, enslaved and punished Jews for disobedience?

No doubt, the plan was for America to remain neutral and for the Axis to win a major victory in Europe creating a new Christian Empire, claim Hitler as the second coming of Christ (First he brought the good word, now he brings the righteous sword), you can read verbatim the published plans of the German Reich, 1000 years of peace of Earth. Japan would have created it's own Asian Empire, and trade between the two regions with America controlling it's own continents would've been ideal in the planners minds.

They got something like that during the Cold War, and currently the situation is unclear. American banks and corporations seem to be unilaterally controlling the world, by managing the politicians which in turn dictate to the American military state who to destroy. The complications are in part obfuscation, designed, like the 3 card monte or shell game, to distract you from what is really going on. the goal is and always will be one world rule by a small fraction of elite which rule through hereditary inheritance.

don't be surprised to see trump>trump>clinton>bush>clinton>trump as the next presidents of the US.
>>
>>18956289
>You shall not doubt that faith is the only requirement for eternal salvation
>six other commandments you must follow to obtain salvation
>>
>>18959577
>What are you trying to say? Have the thing, but without the thing?

what i am trying to say is forces arise from existence, without reality there is no good/bad light/dark any forces.
the basis of reality as we know it is these forces, but reality itself was before them abd will continue after.

maybe a better way to look at it is if they are your emotions, say light is happy and dark is sad, those emotions are part of you, but they are not you, only an aspect.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.