[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophecy dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: d00m.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
d00m.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
So I have been updating my dream journals of weird dreams that were the most memorable. Some of them were full gore up close, some of them were filled with puzzles and symbolism. I don´t know if they are real so I´m posting here to check. My dumb ass even tried to catch the newspapers in the dreams to see the dates as they do in the movies, but it was all gibberish. The same with the watches. But somehow trough regress therapy I managed to got the years.

2018- Trumps leaves the office willingly and the conspiracy that he ran for pres as a public stunt to get more money from the NBC are revealed to be true the hidden clips for the documentary will be revealed later, but it depends.

2019- Outright WW3 in the true sense, meaning battlefields, ammo shooting, soldiers dying etc. It supposedly starts because of market issues. The thing that makes me question everything, is that Korea, China, Japan is going to be on the loosing side. Russia, USA, and EU (Germany tugs forcingly memebers of EU to the war) win. This are the countries that came to my mind when looking for hints. The thing is, that makes me question everything, is the Korea issue. They should reunite this year apparently but they will not be the cause for the next world war. Yet they will be on the losing side. However, during unification, there will be some shady tactics from China around Koreas border mines, let's just say China wants more than is letting know. The 1. world countries let puppets in the middle east to deal with the mess, however, the puppets will be patriotic to their countries and be using the time from distracted 1. world countries to militarily grow, and right after the end of WW3 they will attack EU, but I don´t know if it´s going to be from Turkey or Libya. It´s undecided now. Isis is going to be successful as it seems.

2026- Big asteroid hits the Earth and it will be more destructive than the Chelyabinsk meteorite in 2013 and the worst part is that it will trigger...
>>
cont.

2029- ... yellowstone
>>
Now for the pole shift that goes around, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0XUts5PyrQ

It´s not going to happen as explained there. Basically what happens is that the North magnetic pole in Russia merges wth the south pole somewhere in South Asia, letting out a magnetic bubble that will leave the area unprotected for few hours to 2 days. The magnetic bubble will cause the north pole in America will cause to quickly shift and merge with south pole somewhere in the pacific. The merged pole in South Asia will come down to Antarctica during the pacific merging. And the Pacific pole will come up north. It´s going to be quick on a geological scale, so there is not going to be an extreme tilt or something. This should happen in 2027.
>>
>>18955867
GASP
>DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

you're a funny guy OP
>>
2020- Pope Francis will be successfully assassinated, but it will be on the second attempt. But it´s not going to be isis who assassinates him
>>
I had a dream I was in a Russian prison camp
>>
>dream some crazy shit
>have such a huge ego that you genuinely believe this is all going to happen

take your meds OP
>>
Wikileaks is compromised, the misspellings and the hash codes that don´t correspond are a code. Look for the missing letters. The vault 7 is a shill distraction from FBI to continue on development of the actually usable climate weapon.
>>
when is your birthday

it is possible your dreams are just those of some anxiety ridden _____________
>>
FYI there had been already the first attempt of assimilation the Pope but only as plots... also Isis was planning that too http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/teenager-from-new-jersey-pleads-guilty-in-plot-to-assassinate-pope-francis-1677287
>>
>>18956208
Why are you asking?
>>
>>18955929
How did you got there?
>>
File: jonathon.jpg (9KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
jonathon.jpg
9KB, 304x166px
Since this is about prophecies, what do you think a rumor, that a new prophetic figure like Jesus, Budha will rise somewhere in central Europe? I think Nostradamus was hitting at that with his Mabus prophecy.

If you read Nostradamus, it seems that the coming of antichrist will be preceded by nothing else only by the death of Mabus. And it seems it´s either a lot of shit s going on and Nostradamus couldn´t pinpoint something unusual to signal the coming of the antichrist or this thing will strike us.
>>
This and the reptilian thread you niggas are whack
>>
File: 1491456172181.jpg (194KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1491456172181.jpg
194KB, 774x1032px
Well Baba Vanga said that Hungarians will discover something horrifying in space and considering this Tengri 137 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZFj0v_H57g
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HCpBM-1WEI
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.