[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ear ringing Sometimes it offers me good advice Sometimes it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1493122940334.png (115KB, 468x346px) Image search: [Google]
1493122940334.png
115KB, 468x346px
Ear ringing

Sometimes it offers me good advice
Sometimes it makes an uncomfortable noise when I want to do something

What the fuck is it? Who's interest is it looking out for?
>>
>>18955636
Can you elaborate any further on the issues you are experiencing?
>>
Its just your inner ear hairs vibrating for no raisin
>>
>>18955643
>Think or plan to do something
>Left ear rings if bad idea
>Right ear rings if good idea
>Have an amazing idea that I need to capitalize on
>Left ear starts ringing profusely
>WHHHYYYYYYY

My right ear was ringing as I wrote this.

The good idea/bad idea thing is just what I deciphered the ringing to mean. It definitely responds to thought.
>>
>>18955636
I have similar experiences
When it begins, it's almost always in my left ear.
Some times it happens out of no where, and other times, it's like what you say, when I'm about to do something. ..Or like making a choice.

I've actually been to the doctor, but every time, there's nothing wrong with my ears, and I should not hear ringing..
>>
Tinnitus
>>
>>18955775
Normally that would also be my opinion, but then, when the doctors say, it's not tinnitus, and there is nothing wrong - but I still keep hearing ringing for my ears, at what seems spontaneous times
>>
>>18955636
Is the ringing randomly alternating between 2 pitches?
>>
>>18955811
Not really, there's a few different pitches it rings at

Sometimes loud and sharp, sometimes quiet, sometimes constant, etc.
>>
>>18955827
Yeah, it varies in intensity and is very distingiushable from the slight constant tinnitus I also have.
I think you're right, it is some form of remote neural monitoring.
Do you get symptoms of electronic harassment, like muscle tenseness, cramps, induced mental states, hostile environment etc.?
>>
I've heard that in some cultures they believe if your ears ring it can be a sign that a spirit has just come to you or left...

On the other hand I get this all the fucking time and it seems to happen at very weird times. Different frequencies too
Every time when I go to bed I get this really low dull resounding vibration in both ears for ages, but I can tune it out if I listen to ambient noise like crickets or something. so weird.
>>
>>18955852
I get it when I'm trying to sleep, in my left ear

I take it to mean there's something I need to do still or something I missed that day (left ear is ringing now so maybe I'm wrong).

>>18955843
It's extremely hard for me to concentrate lately (there goes the left), I'm in a not-so-great life situation right now so some hostility is expected.

Do you suggest it's human interference, or spiritual?
>>
>>18955807
>>18955750
Have you noticed any patterns in it's recurrence?
>>
>>18955636
its called tinnitus its caused by having screwed up hearing i get it all the time especially in silence.
>>
>>18955807
you could be thinking about it too much and the problem is artificial
>>
>>18956952
>>18956950
fuck off shills
>>
>>18955750
can confirm this

it feels like its triggered by various thoughts or thought patterns

some people claimed on the internet it could be HAARP / Spirits / God is uploading something to your spirit

is there anything known in old ancient cultures or religions / mystery schools about ringing ears?
>>
I get ringing in my ears right before sleep paralysis
>>
I experience this phenomena to, though i did not associate it with any right and wrong doings.
>>
>>18957051
What did you associate it with?

>>18957037
It does occur at night, yes

>>18957020
I wish HAARP/spirits/God would clarify what's going on
>>
>>18955636
You have tinnitus.
>>
>>18957162
It's ringing at night because it's quite turn on a fan and the message from God will go away.
You fuckin' loon.
>>
>>18957296
>jelly he's not being communicated with
>>
>>18955636
good god you ignorant peasants, read a book

ear ringing is the brain interpreting the death of the audio receptors on your ear drum
it means you will never hear that pitch of sound again, get a few hundred thousand of them and you have hearing loss

it means you are getting old like everyone else
>>
>>18957299
>jelly because I don't have hearing damage.
>>
>>18957306
Prove that's what I'm experiencing and not spirit communication.
>>
File: 1493550392525.png (599KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1493550392525.png
599KB, 526x526px
Ringing right now
>>
>>18955636
Your inner phone is ringing. Are you going to answer?
>>
>>18958326
But who was fone?
>>
>>18955636
Most logical explaination would be tinnitus but i'm not inclined to believe so since there's this one time i used to live with one of my friend's crazy dumb fucking bitch of an ex... I'll greentext it

>friend comes over
let's call his ex H
>H insist that they speak outside of the backdoor
>go to the bathroom take a whiz
>left hear starts buzzing
first time it ever happened to me and i didn't even know wtf tinnitus was back then
>H was into spirituality but is one of the most hypocritical 2 faced bitch ever
pretty sure anyone can relate to that at that point
>H comes back from speaking with friend and friend leaves
>i ask H why did V(friend) left
>she tells me he had shits to get done
>think nothing of it
>for whatever reasons i randomly asked her if she ever had her ears ringing because while they were outside my left ear rang for a short time
>bitch had the balls to tell me ''jokingly'' that it's usually a sign that people talk shit in your back
>eh, whatever... think nothing of it
>found out by V that she told me stuff that i apparently said in his back
which wasn't true at all
>connected the dots as soon as V told me about it

Might be a coincidence but since then i happened to have ringing in both ears at different occasions and there's 2 type of ringing i noticed

>one sounds like when you have a flashbang blowing up near you when you play calladudy
>the other one is a faint short ringing
>>
>>18959628
>found out by V that she told him* stuff that i apparently said in his back
i fucked up on this one
>>
>>18955636
My ears have been ringing like a bitch on and off since around last July. I didn't round it down to anything like me having psychic powers as you seem to but it's definitely odd I told a few doctors about it when it first started happening and they literally just asked me if I'd been to a concert recently then shrugged it off.
>>
>>18955636
when your ears are ringing, sit and mediate for a minute, then focus on the higher pitch, there is a low pitch you hear, but also a higher pitch, focus on that until it is what you hear

then there is another higher pitch, keep going and you will reach the top

i got this advice years ago and dont remember what it does, but its probably spooky as shit since
>>
>>18959632
>said in his back

You told him something while fucking him, and he didn't hear?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.