[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Mandela Thread on /x/ Far, Far Away..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 01.png (174KB, 1897x414px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
174KB, 1897x414px
>in a mandela thread on /x/ far, far away..
>>
File: 02.png (328KB, 837x704px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
328KB, 837x704px
>and god said unto darude, "sandstorm"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
>and all was right on /x/ april. 26th 2017

good night x
>>
>>18955453
I had something similar happen to me but it´s not really paranormal to be honest.
While being a teenager I loved to play World of Warcraft a lot and listen to Internetradio while doing so.
Liking electronic music and specially techno I stumbled across a platform that played Psytrance 24 hours a day so yeah I loved it.
It fit really well to playing long sessions of pvp and the rythm and spacey melodies kept me going and helped me concentrate.
One day a song comes up where I can only remember one line of the lyrics, it goes "Zehntausend Jahre Menschheit" boom boom boom.
That´s german meaning Ten thousand years of humanity.
This has to be almost 8 or so years ago and I still haven´t found this song or anything similar.
It frustrates the hell out of me.
>>
>>18955453
Was this the song?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3pUWyl4Opno
>>
>>18955453
If you can put a year to when you had this dream, then that would probably help.
Hypothetically, if this was a case of some sort of alternative timeline, chances are the song still exists here, just never reached notoriety. That last artist I just shared fits the bill aside from deleting his music

>Young Brazilian classically trained producer
>Was discovered by OSWLA for a quick second and then never really heard from
>Uses a "$" for his logo (assuming he may have dropped out of limelight on purpose)
>Makes music in the fashion you stated
>Criminally underrated and unknown
Well anyways good luck on the search Anon and/or OP, maybe a little more description on the song aside from 5 Billion might help.

Another guess, although he's a little more famous.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=642g_EEwPZU
>>
Maybe Nujabes if he didn't die?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
>>
At our family buisiness we had a sign out front we took down every day and stuck to side of fence by house when closed, there was a drill hole we slid the bolt into to hold it in place, we got rid of sign a few years ago and noticed recently the bolt-hole is gone as well, like it was never there even though I saw it every day for like a decade. creeped me the fuck out cause it made all this berenstein shit seem really close to home and personal. I could see the change right in front of me instead of wondering about my memory and things online that seemed off. I already had an old school book reading list from teacher and it's spelled berenstein, so I already was attached to the theories emotionaly. my family remembers both same as I do. Asked them where kidneys were and they both said lower back way below rib cage, showed them anatomy pictures from online and they freaked out. Now really fun part, I think we moved in the gallaxy but all stars are same location in constellations etc. check any old map of galaxy by NASA we were on end of Sagittarius spiral arm, the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy very outer edge of Milky Way. Now since 2000 or about we're in Orion, opposite end of galaxy near center galactic black hole. Less than 20 years we moved at least 50,000 light years away.
>>
>>18956671

probably not because this sucks
>>
>>18955463
Dude that song is not very good (at all). What that legit OP?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.