[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i find out if I'm cursed???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1492939727504.jpg (985KB, 1550x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1492939727504.jpg
985KB, 1550x1054px
How do i find out if I'm cursed???
>>
>>18955397
You are.
>>
>>18955399
Curse yourself and test it

Alternatively, did you download the software?
>>
>>18955399
How do I know
>>
>>18955447
I just told you.
>>
>>18955397
What makes you think that you are cursed?
>>
>>18955461
Bad things keep happening to me. I cursed myself when I was younger, is it possible that it came true or did someone else do it
>>
>>18955467
What kind of bad things? Elaborate a bit with some examples of which spells and curses you did and how they have affected you.
>>
>>18955397
The Blood of Jesus Christ can break any curse.

Even generational curses that you didn't bring on yourself.

Become a Christian, and ask Jesus in faith to break the curse, and it is done.
>>
>>18955467
What kind of bad things? you could be very well be putting yourself in these bad situations based on your mental health and or what you experienced in life as a child that programmed you to follow this path subconsciously. But like I said it depends on what kind of bad things keep happening.
>>
>>18955497
You need to learn to accept everything that happens in life, learn from the experiences. Life is to be experienced, not to achieve something "great". Forgive yourself and move on. Forward is the only way.
>>
>>18955516
How can I move on when i had every thing so good And I ruined it all?
>>
>>18955521
By accepting all that happens. Think about the fact its pure awe-inspiring existence is even here, that we can even feel anything at all. Feeling sadness is just as amazing as feeling happy if you go beyond the animal programmed mind set.

Some believe the universe is infinite and constantly creating other realities, copies of ourselves also experience very similar experiences or vastly different. Everything in the universe has to and will happen. You are just a part of the universe experience all that can be and it would not be whole without your experience.
>>
>>18955397
> How to know if you're cursed?

There is many way to know ... First there is some stone that you may wanna burn and see their reaction to you and the flame, i forgot the name in english but i may look if you're interested.
Secondly and way more easy to do( sinve you need nothing news) something as easy as listening to either christian or muslim music and see how you feel about it. If you're having a headache after 10 seconds may meen that you've been cursed.

I think that those two way are kind of reliable .
>>
>>18955397

nice pic, sauce pls?

also curse can be inherited so try to find out about your family bad deeds
you can observe things in your life and just process the data. If theres curse most of your efforst can go astray
>>
>>18955521
>How can I move on when i had every thing so good And I ruined it all?
learn from it so you don't repeat past mistakes.

that is how to turn defeat into victory.
>>
It's entirely possible that it's a generational curse from parents
>>
its easy to detect
- buy overwatch.
- search qp
- 1st game is against a full team silver/gold and someone is complaining about you on your team
congratulations, this is an indicator that you are cursed.
>>
>>18955550
Ruan jia. visit /ic/ more often
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.